Publisher Calendar #6

Can I change dates but still retain the information in the cells from year to
year?
0
JLH (1)

Calendars are tables, it isn't too tough to tab through and change the numbers.
If you have filled the cells with your information, then it is a whole different
situation. You will manually have to change the location of the information. The
information will not automatically advance.
My suggestion would be to create text boxes with the information, when the
calendar dates change all you have to do is slide the text over.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"JLH" <JLH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I change dates but still retain the information in the cells from year to
> year?

0
mary.sauer (2018)
10/13/2009 4:55:02 PM
That's actually what I've done - from last year's calendar I saved as this
year's, then created a separate document to use the calendar wizard - it was
quicker to copy & paste an accurate calendar & change its formats to match
than to go thru each cell & change the dates.  All of the notes on the dates
are in text boxes.  All I have to do is move them to the correct days for
this year. It's a bit tedius but it works... and it actually makes it simpler
when there are holidays that move from month to month depending on religious
calendars.

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Calendars are tables, it isn't too tough to tab through and change the numbers.
> If you have filled the cells with your information, then it is a whole different
> situation. You will manually have to change the location of the information. The
> information will not automatically advance.
> My suggestion would be to create text boxes with the information, when the
> calendar dates change all you have to do is slide the text over.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "JLH" <JLH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Can I change dates but still retain the information in the cells from year to
> > year?

0
KErin (12)

Using Exchange Server 2003 EE as a Calendar Server
Dear Professionals, First of all, I'm not professional in Exchange server . I want to deploy a calendar server to manage events, meeting requests, individual calendars of employees and so on. I decided to install Exchange server 2003 EE for that. Now, I have two questions: 1)- How to achieve this task (main steps). 2)- Is it possible to use this feature without creating mailboxes for users but just create mail addresses (in the future, I may plan to switch corporate mail server to exchange instead of Linux)? Thanks and Regards, Tamer Shaalan. the only calendar you can have withou...

Common Controls 6 and buddy windows
I suspect I have been committing a heinous crime. It's a bit of a story, but it may give someone a laugh. :-( I have been using a CStatic as a buddy window of a spin button, with a slight "enhancement" which was fine hitherto, but does not work in common controls 6. The standard way Microsoft designed it is The spin button sends a WM_GETTEXT to the static buddy window, extracts the number from the text, increments/decrements it, puts it in a string and sends WM_SETTEXT to the static which displays it. This is fine if you want to display n=1,2,3,4,5,6... But I want ...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

xp locks up with great plains 6.0
Has anyone experiences great plains locking up with windows xp sp2. Everything else works except when I go to print the program locks up. when I first get into great plains I can print for a while. If I am on great plains for a while without printing. Then when I go to print it locks up. I then have to have someone boot me off the great plains system. This only occurs in Great Plains. Thanks, Francisco. I would check the list of compatiable printers for GP 6.0 and see if it is on the "black list". You may want to try to download the latest print driver as well if y...

publisher #74

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

Publisher 2000 #23

Cash Flow Calendar
Can someone explain what the black balance represents on the Cash Flow calendar? I was assuming this should be the daily cash balance. Mine is so far off of the real number, I am a little confused... thanks! -- Doug ...

Calendar sharing #4
Hello, There is a user in our ORG that has multiple calendars set up on her profile. She has set permissions to each calendar accordingly, yet when another user tries to open a calendar of her, they can only get the Default Outlook caleadar. Any iseas on why the others are not an option? TIA! In Outlook 2003 and earlier versions, to provide access to a shared = folder that isn't one of the folders listed on the File | Open | Other = User's Folder dialog, the mailbox owner needs to grant "folder visible" = permission to the root of the mailbox and any other parent fold...

Publisher 2003

upgrade publisher

Outlook 2007 calendar
I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? thanks, Phil Phil;111477 Wrote: > I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them > from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Sure, if you made such a backup. > Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? Outlook never deletes past events unless you've specifically configured it to do so by ena...

Microsoft Publisher ?

IE 6 sp1 issue
Hi- Can anyone help?? I am trying to install IE6 sp1 and it is erroring out saying that install cannot complete, close all programs and run again. I have no programs open at the time of install. I have recently installed windows patch# Q818529. I think that this has something to do with it. All in all, I am just trying to upgrade from windows sp3 to sp4. When I run THIS it tells me that I NEED IE6 sp1. The version that currently shows up in ie is: 6.0.2800.1106, update version Q818529. In add/remove programs it shows this "Q" # as well. Any thoughts from anyone? T...

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...

Help Publishing Custom Form
I have published a custom task form to my Organizational Forms Library following the instructions here: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34. It works great, and now I have 2 quick questions regarding selecting the published forms: 1. Can I make the forms available by selecting the NEW menu, so I don't have to choose the form, and then browse to find it? I would like be able to select New and have it show my custom form there AND the default task form for that folder. 2. If not, I think I am supposed to be able to highlight the task folder, then select the ACTION menu and see ...

convert Publisher document to Word
I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them to a Word document so I and type a different name on each tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it only saves the text, not the formatting. Help! Hi Paula (pkrantz@thediscoveryalliance.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them || to a Word document so I and type a different name on each || tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried || saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it...

How do I get upgarde for publisher 98 to 2000 ?
I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do then . aknz2004 wrote: >I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in > office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now > microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do > then . ======================================= If you want Publisher 2000, you'll have to purchase a copy of the program. You cannot upgrade Pub98 to Pub2000...they are two separate programs. -- John Inzer return e-mail...

Publisher 2000 Publish error
Hi, I'm working with someone using Publisher 2000 who has added an FTP site and over a dial up connection tries to publish. He proceeds and then gets an error as transfer seems to be attempted: "Publisher could not save the file to the web. Please check URL or network address." He is saving as a web page and then trying to upload with appropriate credentials. I've asked that anti-virus (McAfee) and win XP firewall be off as well as a web accelerator but the error persists. I've Googled the error and have found scant information. Any help is appreciated. Try the fo...

Outlook Calendar to Lotus Notes Calendar Synchronization
Hello I have both Outlook 2003 and Lotus Notes on a desktop. Outlook is my preferred mail/calendar program, however I have a critical database that runs on Notes only. The database also puts entires into the Notes Calendar. What is the easiest way to synchronise the Outlook and Notes Calender? Thanks. Ask in a Lotus Notes news group? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and ...