Publisher and Set Lanuage

When I goto set the lanuage and try to check a document It
errors out.  Any Suggestions Please e-mail me:
friedman@peace-inc.org

I have Uninstalled, and Re-Installed twice doesn't work
either!
0
anonymous (74718)

Hi David Friedman (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com),
in the Microsoft� newsgroups
you posted:

|| When I goto set the lanuage and try to check a document It
|| errors out.  Any Suggestions Please e-mail me:
|| friedman@peace-inc.org

Set what language, and where?
What version of Publisher?
What version of Windows?
What error message?
I won't be emailing you.

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Office Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
publisher (1245)
1/20/2004 7:04:34 PM
Brian Kvalheim - [MS MVP] wrote:
> Hi David Friedman (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com),
> in the Microsoft� newsgroups
> you posted:
>
>>> When I goto set the lanuage and try to check a document It
>>> errors out.  Any Suggestions Please e-mail me:
>>> friedman@peace-inc.org
>
> Set what language, and where?
> What version of Publisher?
> What version of Windows?
> What error message?
> I won't be emailing you.

It's a waste of effort replying to these, Bri - he'll be sitting by his
inbox wating for an email - then he'll probably be back in 24 hours whining
that "this group sux" because we didn't mail him! Well he'll learn when his
box starts filling up! <eg>

0
cerridwen (233)
1/20/2004 8:58:02 PM
You need to have your Control Panel > Regional Settings and Keyboard set
correctly for your country.

You are creating war asking for e-mail replies.
You need to learn not to be so damn lazy and imposing on others.

donotknock (1942)

Publishing to the web through Publisher

Unable to set up RPC over HTTP
This has caused me a headache for too long now, so I really hope some one can help me. I have succesfully managed to set up OWA with SSL on my Exchange Server 2003, although the server is named exchange.company.local. The clients have imported the necessary certificates (in the certificate the server is called webmail.domain.com) and trusts the certification authority. No warning appears when users with the certificates log on through OWA, which indicates everything is correct. From what I understand, this should be enough to set up Outlook, RPC over HTTP, right? Yet, I find it imposs...

publisher #74

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

How do I set up a password in a computer?
I bought a computer and I want to have a window poping up asking for a password every time I log in. At present it logs in straight away. Thanks a lot Monica In news:74A31ACE-982F-4DA8-915E-82E0C1BE9FAB@microsoft.com, Mon <Mon@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I bought a computer and I want to have a window poping up asking for a > password every time I log in. At present it logs in straight away. > > > Thanks a lot > Monica Hi, Monica....you've posted this in a group for MS Outlook issues. I suggest you post in a group for your operating system. I'...

Outlook loses account settings?
Periodically, Outlook 2000 will spontaneously lose the ability to connect to a given email account. I check five different internet mail accounts with Outlook, all on the same domain, pop server, smtp server, all identical except for the address being checked. About once a week, Outlook will start having errors connecting to one of them - you never know which one it's going to be. I can still get to the email address via webmail, so it's not the pop account at the hosting provider. The only solution I've found is to delete the account in Outlook and recreate it. Outlook then c...

Modify Font on Link Bar Buttons Set default Font for entire Site
1. I have used Web Component Link Bar graphical style based on the 'Satin' theme. It seems to use font Verdana size 10 pt. I want to letters smaller using Tahoma 10 pt. 2. I went to Insert Web Component window, selected the block of four 'Satin' bars, found no way to modify 3. I had already gone to Tools, Page Options, Default Fonts, set Design View Fonts Tahoma and and Code View Font Tahoma size 10. Here I had no option to set size for Design View. How can I set uniform font Tahoma size 10 throughout the Site for all pages existing and future in one stroke? ...

Publisher 2000 #23

Compare Sets
I need to compare sets of data in two different spreadsheets in two different columns labeled the same, "Grant Number". We are trying to accomplish two conditions: 1. Are there any duplicates or triplicates 2. Are there grant numbers that appear in one column and not in the other and provide the grant number that appears in one and not in the other. Fred Davis provided a function but I have a value error based on his formula. See one more guess at your other post. Alice wrote: > > I need to compare sets of data in two different > spreadsheets in two different c...

Set Element Prefix when serializing a class
I am serializing a class and want to set the prefix on the elements. This is the element I am getting when I serialize the class. <d1p1:Header> and I would like to set the prefix "d1p1" to someting else. How do I do this. Thank you -- Jerry Jerry C wrote: > I am serializing a class and want to set the prefix on the elements. > This is the element I am getting when I serialize the class. > <d1p1:Header> and I would like to set the prefix "d1p1" to someting else. > How do I do this. Here is an example in C#: XmlSerializerNamespaces...

Settings area disappeared from Client
Hi, I have been working in Settings area, adding new fields to forms etc and all was well. I then decided to install the Outlook Client which seems to have gone well except for when I go back to Internet Explorer and go to http://crmserver my whole Settings area isn't there anymore , just Workplace, Sales, Marketing and Service. (I went to server to check my role was still Systems Administrator and it is) Any ideas on how to get Settings to show up again would be appreciated. Sorry,step 13 Restart computer, fixed it. "sherry" wrote: > Hi, I have been working in Set...

Publisher 2003

upgrade publisher

Excel Crash when using set command
I have a userform with numerous controls on it. The _Initialize event i fairly extensive, and one section is setting the following array, whic is declared in the form: Dim statusIndicators(8) As MSForms.Image 'Array of status indicators The code in the _Initialize method is as follows: 'Set status indicator image links With frmDataEntry Set statusIndicators(0) = .imgClaimInfo Set statusIndicators(1) = .imgAccidentInfo Set statusIndicators(2) = .imgInjuryInfo Set statusIndicators(3) = .imgCompensability Set statusIndicators(4) = .imgQuality Set statusIndicators(5) = .imgRTW Set statu...

WSE3.0 'Value cannot be null' error on settings
Hi, Simple operation, I've got a working MTOM-enabled webservice. I try to include it in my C++ Managed Project. Whenever I try to activate MTOM through WSE Settings ( rightclick on the project ) I get an error : Value cannot be null , Parameter Name: path1 . I've reinstalled WSE 3.0 several times but the error remains. In a C# or VB.Net App I can add my webservice and enable MTOM via Settings as it should go. Does somebody know a solution ? the only post I've found was without an answer. Regards, Sven Peeters ...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

Multiselect and setting category
Is there a way to set a category on several transactions at once? Shift click and holding down ctrl key doesn't work. I have a bunch of transactions that are all of the same category, and I don't want to click and edit each one. In microsoft.public.money, E wrote: >Is there a way to set a category on several transactions at once? Shift >click and holding down ctrl key doesn't work. Not in the register. >I have a bunch of transactions that are all of the same category, and I >don't want to click and edit each one. Check out Tools->FindAndReplace. ...

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...

Help Publishing Custom Form
I have published a custom task form to my Organizational Forms Library following the instructions here: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34. It works great, and now I have 2 quick questions regarding selecting the published forms: 1. Can I make the forms available by selecting the NEW menu, so I don't have to choose the form, and then browse to find it? I would like be able to select New and have it show my custom form there AND the default task form for that folder. 2. If not, I think I am supposed to be able to highlight the task folder, then select the ACTION menu and see ...

how do i set up outlook through an ISP? what information do I nee.
I am trying to set up Outlook through my ISP. The e-mail account I want to receive and send e-mail is Yahoo. I have been unable to set up Outlook. I would appricate any help anyone could help me with. thanks larry, P.S. My ISP is my local phone company Do you have a free or paid e-mail account thru Yahoo? (You have to have a Yahoo Plus [paid] account to have POP3 access.) For additional information about how to setup POP3/SMTP in Outlook for Yahoo, try: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;296524 or http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-02.html "larryh&q...