Publisher 97 #5

I have Windows XP and installed my old version of
Publisher 97 but it won't read all the pictures on the
disk to add to a publication.  Does XP have a problem
reading older versions even after they have been
installed.  I have the same problem with other Office
products.
0
Jbenny511 (1)

There are no issues whatsoever in installing Publisher 97 on XP, or for that
matter older versions of Office.

I would suggest it is an issue with your CD Rom.  Try copying the whole
installation CD to your hard drive and install from there and see how you
go.

donotknock (1942)

Publishing to the web through Publisher

publisher #74

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

Letter Writing Assistant #5
I do not have Collections listed in my Letter Writing Assistant even though I have collections management and my security is set on to the collections letters. Any suggestions? -- Have a great day! W Sue You're using GP 9? -- Charles Allen, MVP "W Sue" wrote: > I do not have Collections listed in my Letter Writing Assistant even though I > have collections management and my security is set on to the collections > letters. Any suggestions? > -- > Have a great day! > W Sue I have a customer with the same issue on release 9.0. They have the Collec...

Publisher 2000 #23

Publisher 2003

How long until 5:00?
Copy and paste the following into an Excel cell. =INT((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NOW())*24)&" "&IF(INT((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NOW())*24)=1,"hour","hours")&" "&INT((((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NOW())*24)-(INT((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NOW())*24)))*60)&" "&IF(INT((((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NOW())*24)-(INT((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NOW())*24)))*60)=1,"minute","minutes")&" "&INT(((((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NOW())*24)-(INT((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NOW())*24)))*60-INT((((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NOW())*24)-(INT((INT(NOW())+(17/24)-NO...

upgrade publisher

Microsoft Publisher ?

Access 97 to Access 2003 DataBase conversion 08-30-07
Hi, We work in a mostly french environment. We have a standard image using MUI Microsoft products (XP and Office 2003 are MUI) Since the convertion of an ACCESS 97 BD into Access 2003, we experience a sort sequence problem when using: DoCmd.Openform or DoCmd.ApplyFilter A selection on a name like "Cot�" will return no record. Asking for "Cote" will return all records including "Cot�". I suspect a problem with MUI (multi-user interface) but I did not find any recommandation at Microsoft. Thanks. "Jacques Tr�panier" <zx_jacques@hotmail.com>...

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...

Help Publishing Custom Form
I have published a custom task form to my Organizational Forms Library following the instructions here: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34. It works great, and now I have 2 quick questions regarding selecting the published forms: 1. Can I make the forms available by selecting the NEW menu, so I don't have to choose the form, and then browse to find it? I would like be able to select New and have it show my custom form there AND the default task form for that folder. 2. If not, I think I am supposed to be able to highlight the task folder, then select the ACTION menu and see ...

can we export a list of accts forwarding their mail in exchange 5.5?

PFMigrate and removal of last 5.5 Server
I setup a new 2003 server in a new AD with trust to the NT domain. I then created a new Exchange 2003 server in Co-Existance with the 5.5 server. I am preparing to remove my last/only 5.5 server. I used pfmigrate to replicate/move the folders to my 2003 server. The old server is currently off and has been off for a few weeks now. The replication setup is still there and building in size..not an issue as far as I am concerned. Here is my question. Do I have to bring up the old server to use PFMigrate to delete the pub folders on the old server before I remove the server from my co-exista...

convert Publisher document to Word
I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them to a Word document so I and type a different name on each tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it only saves the text, not the formatting. Help! Hi Paula (pkrantz@thediscoveryalliance.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them || to a Word document so I and type a different name on each || tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried || saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it...

How do I get upgarde for publisher 98 to 2000 ?
I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do then . aknz2004 wrote: >I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in > office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now > microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do > then . ======================================= If you want Publisher 2000, you'll have to purchase a copy of the program. You cannot upgrade Pub98 to Pub2000...they are two separate programs. -- John Inzer return e-mail...

Publisher 2000 Publish error
Hi, I'm working with someone using Publisher 2000 who has added an FTP site and over a dial up connection tries to publish. He proceeds and then gets an error as transfer seems to be attempted: "Publisher could not save the file to the web. Please check URL or network address." He is saving as a web page and then trying to upload with appropriate credentials. I've asked that anti-virus (McAfee) and win XP firewall be off as well as a web accelerator but the error persists. I've Googled the error and have found scant information. Any help is appreciated. Try the fo...

2003 publisher w/XP and 2007 publisher w/Vista
I have numerous publisher files in XP that I'm emailing to have opened in Vista. Although the file can be opened the text is scrambled. Any ideas? Were the files created with standard fonts? Maybe your recipient doesn't have the font you used on their computer. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "JULIEW" <JULIEW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3CE85845-A3C2-4A00-80D7-81E27126C8B5@microsoft.com... >I have numerous publisher files in XP that I'm emailing to have opened in > Vista. Although the file can be opened the text is scrambled. ...

Publisher/Adobe PDF
How do I convert a document made in Publisher to an Adobe PDF? Coni Crone <Coni Crone@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How do I convert a document made in Publisher to an Adobe PDF? For an Adobe PDF, you'll need an Adobe Product. Namely, Adobe Acrobat. With v7 and later, simply click the button on the Adobe PDF Toolbar. In older versions, you'll have to select File > Print and select the Adobe PDF or Acrobat Distiller printer. For a generic PDF readable by Adobe Reader, there are any number of cheap and/or free applications you can use...

Receivin error when starting outlook 97
When starting OUtlook 97, I receive an error: outlook.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. I re-insatlled 97 office with the same results - any ideas? ...