publisher: 4 Millions Domains data with Category

    Successfull Internet and Direct Marketing products on
                  www.promotionsite.net

  * NEW * DOMUS Domains Toolkit Fall 2004 - Unique on the Net
4 Millions "Whois" Domains data with Expiration Date and Category*.
Ultimate Version (October 2004) - Our best rate starts from US *$149*.
A wonderful tool for Internet and Direct Marketing.
Available in Basic, Advanced and Full Editions.
It contains a domain database with 4 millions *FRESH* October 2004
New records .com, .net, .org.
4 Gigabytes MS Excel data zipped on CD-Roms/Dvd. Compression 3:1.
MS Excel or Text tab delimited data files Available!

Each record include the full "whois" fields info and homepage info:

 Domain Name,
 Registrant Company, Contact, Address, City, Tel, Fax, Email,
 Administrative Company, Contact, Address, City, Tel, Fax, Email,
 Technical Company, Contact, Address, City, Tel, Fax, Email,
 Billing Company, Contact, Address, City, Tel, Fax, Email,
 Zone Company, Contact, Address, City, Tel, Fax, Email,
 Name Servers  until 6 name servers with IP addresses

 Record Created on Date, Record Updated on Date, Record *Expires* on Date

 Domain Title, Domain Description, Domain Keywords (*Category*),
 First 300 Words in the Domain Website Homepage.

Download Free Demo, Screenshot, see Products Details or Order On-Line
at www.promotionsite.net.

Available On-Line many other Promotion Products.

Instant Shipment or Download On-Line Registered Versions available!

Best Regards,
www.promotionsite.net
The Best place where to find Internet Marketing Resources on the Net.

---
This is a one-time only information.

The enrolled (final) text of S. 877 as it was passed by the Senate on
November 25, 2003, and agreed to by the House of Representatives on
December 8, 2003, allows e-marketers to send UCE as long as the message
contains an opt-out mechanism, a functioning return e-mail address and
the legitimate physical address of the mailer. The bill was signed by
the President on December 16, 2003, and takes effect on January 1, 2004.

Your address isn't in any of our archives, however for Can Spam Act 2003
Compliance, you can remove at http://www.promotionsite.net/remove.html

4 each: Ace Rough Surface Push Broom (00536ACE)
List Price:$58.95 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000HMBIUW Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000HMBIUW Sold as 4 each. For sweeping heavy debris such as caked-on dirt, gravel, refuse and construction materials. 4" natural palmyra bristles. Can be used in wet and dry locations. 60" black metal handle with self locking metal tip. Synthetic foam block. Peggable cardboard sleeve. 24" wide. Manufacturer number: 00536ACE. Buy Hardware Supplies SKU #: 10542. Country of origin: United States. Distributed by Quickie Mfg Corp. ...

Memo Field Truncates my Data in Table?!
Ok - from what I understand a "MEMO" field type should allow at least 65k worth of data to be saved in your database table. However, I am manually opening my table and typing in text that is a half a dozen sentences and when I hit enter to move onto the next field - it truncates my data. I go back to the field in the table and only 255 characters exists. Can someone please explain wtf is going on here? Yes, I'm absolutely certain in database design the "MEMO" type is selected. This does not make sense to me, and I'm not very familiar with access(I'm a ...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

How do I convert pounds to stones eg 200 pounds is 14 stone 4 lb
I have a table of weights, in pounds. How do I convert them to stones and pounds in excel. I dont want to say 14.5 stomes, I want to say 14 stones 7 pounds. Thanks Hi, With pounds in a1 try this =INT(A1/14) & " Stones " & MOD(A1,14)&" Pounds" Mike "J" wrote: > I have a table of weights, in pounds. How do I convert them to stones and > pounds in excel. I dont want to say 14.5 stomes, I want to say 14 stones 7 > pounds. > Thanks Try this: =TRUNC(A1/14) & " STONES " & ROUND(SUM(11/14,-TRUNC(11/...

publisher #74

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Attempting to sort and count data
Hi there, i have 2 columns of data, 8 to 9 thousand entries per column, i woul like to filter the columns and then count the filtered cells. example: Column one is Speed (0-35 cm/sec) Column two is Direction (0-360 degrees) i would like to sort column one for all entries between 0 & 3 cm/sec and then sort column 2 for entries between 0 & 15 degrees, then i woul like to count the results and paste the number to a seperate cell i another work sheet. Note column 1 & 2 are organized by a time stamp in a seperate column. thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I...

Worksheet data sorted on another worksheet
All, Can't seem to get this going. Have some data on 1 worksheet, named cgg, 25 columns, 25 rows. Would like to have this same data but sorted on column 3 on another worksheet called cggsorted. Any idea how best to achieve this, thanks, Martin Martin, Enter a new column A on sheet gcc, and in that coulmn, enter RANK functions to rank the value in column 3, to match the size of your table: =RANK(C1,$C$1:$C$25,TRUE) or =RANK(C1,$C$1:$C$25,FALSE) (TRUE or FALSE depends on how you want the data sorted, ascending or descending). You also need to decide how to handle ties.... A...

Merging Domains?
We are merging with another company, and I need some steps on how to make this happen, email wise: someone@DomainA.com (my domain) someone@DomainB.com (merging company) Both currently exist, as seperate companies. I have set up new accounts on my exch 2003 server for DomainA.com. I need to get them on my exchange server (DomainA). Can I add their domain address to be allowed to have emails delivered to their new alias' on my company server? Is there a way to have their MX record and DNS of DomainB.com, be accepted into my current exchange 2003 server? I will slowly fas...

Outlook client for CRM 4.0 error starting up
Hello, I have the following problem when I startup the outlook client. I get error : Symptom 4 When you start the Microsoft Dynamics CRM client for Outlook, you receive the following error message: An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality, try restarting Outlook. Additionally, Error event 80072f19 is referenced in the Application log: Event: 16941 A problem occurred initializing the initialization progress toolbar. Restart Microsoft CRM and try again. HR=0x80072f19. Context=. Function=CAddin::HrActivateAddin. Line=322. I got this one from I microsoft document, but the solut...

Sending Publisher Files

Http-failure , the posting data is to large

Crossing to New Year in Source Data
I have a chart based on attendance for the school year. It goes from 9/09 to 6/10. I have my data source chosen for the entire time frame, but the chart is only showing information until the end of 09 and won't continue into the new year. I have date labels on the bottom of the chart. Any ideas? Hi Susan. I have just plotted the dates that you mention (in EXCEL 2007) along my horizontal axis and am not seeing the problem that you are. Maybe try taking out the Data Labels and see if that makes any difference? Please hit Yes if my comments have helped. Thanks. ...

Publisher 2000 #23

Unable to data from disk
Need to restore data from floppy. But when I attempt to do this all I see are sample people/sample information - not my information. In microsoft.public.money, Steve wrote: >Need to restore data from floppy. But when I attempt to >do this all I see are sample people/sample information - >not my information. That's bad. Let's hope that the backup is not of the sample.mny file. I would copy each file from the backup floppies to the same directory/folder. This will give you an extra backup and will separate any problems of reading the floppy media from some other poten...

Calendar sharing #4
Hello, There is a user in our ORG that has multiple calendars set up on her profile. She has set permissions to each calendar accordingly, yet when another user tries to open a calendar of her, they can only get the Default Outlook caleadar. Any iseas on why the others are not an option? TIA! In Outlook 2003 and earlier versions, to provide access to a shared = folder that isn't one of the folders listed on the File | Open | Other = User's Folder dialog, the mailbox owner needs to grant "folder visible" = permission to the root of the mailbox and any other parent fold...

Moving data from one sheet to another 12-17-09
Hi, I have a workbook with two sheets. Both use columns A to I. What I would like to do is: 1) When a vaue is entered into column I (i.e. it is no longer empty) the row A to I is copied to the next available row on the second sheet. 2) the original data is removed from sheet 1. The project is a list of work awaiting allocation to a particular worker on an "Awaiting Allocation" list. When the work is allocated to someone I want the information deleted from the "Awaiting Allocation" sheet and added to the second sheet "Awaiting outcome". Any ideas ...

Excel 2007 data from SQL, loses GUID
In Excel 2007, when I get external data (Data/From Other Sources/SQL Server), and select a table from SQL 2005 server that has a uniqueidentifer column as the first column, the retrieved data doesn't have this column in Excel. I can't seem to fix this. I'm trying to mess with about 30 records of data in a spreadsheet, and I temporarily need the GUID in the spreadsheet (to link some other tables together). What's up with this? Where is this behavior controllable, or documented? Thanks. David Walker ...

Publisher 2003

upgrade publisher

Problem with Data Migration Framework, nothing is migrated....
Hi, I am trying to get some data into CRM with Data Migration Framework, but I have some problems. I have followed the guide, but when I am doing the migrate process the data fails to migrate. To eliminate some issues I have tried to manaully insert a testrecord in the cdf_mscrm database using the SQL enterprise manager. The only data in the database is a single record in the cdf_account table with corresponding records in _ext and _info databases. The fields AccountID, OwningUser and Name has data, the other fields are empty. OwningUser has a value wich corresponds with a SystemUserId in the...

averaging data
Hi, I have a program that collects data throught out the day and populates an Access table. This goes on everyday. I collect various data but the important ones to mention here is the date and percent error. I wish to show the average error for each day in a query. Is this the best way and if so how does one do this. Cheers Gerry GC, Create a "Totals" query (in query design mode menu... View/Totals). You would Group on the date value, and probably Sum the value data. This should yield totals for the day... from which you can calculate the percentages of...