publisher 2007 printing

I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders
around text boxes.
Any ireas??
0
Brian8214 (439)

brian wrote:
> I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders
> around text boxes.

Check the website of your printer manufacturer for an updated printer
driver.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org

"brian" wrote:

> I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders
> around text boxes.
> Any ireas??

Brian,
Right Click on the text box and choose edit text box.  There are choices
what lines colors etc.  Maybe the "no line" choice is chosen.
0
TSmith (1)

Publishing to the web through Publisher

publisher #74

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

access 2007 01-29-08
Is Access 2007 still in beta or fairly new? I just downloaded a trial. I am wondering if most enterprise level companies are still on Access 2003? Would you suggest developing a database in 2007 if the customer doesn't have a preference? It looks like it just has a new interface but it is basically the same as 2003? The other question I have is about quality assurance. Is there any tips on the MVP's site or is it in any books. I have the access 2003 inside and out book which was good but it is slow reading through examples. Should I get the 2007 book? thanks, ...

Sending Publisher Files

Runtime Error in Excel 2007
Runtime Error in Excel 2007 Everytime I open a .xls file I get a message that says Runtime Error R6025-pure virtual function call and when I click OK the program closes down. Unable to work on any files. I have installed all the updates available. Any help is appreciated. Curiously enough this seems to be related to Internet Explorer. Fwiw: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/925418 -- Jim "L J McKenney" <ljmac22@msn.net> wrote in message news:990a5590f5cb43209a29b135a7486f7f@ureader.com... | Runtime Error in Excel 2007 | | Everytime I open a .xls file ...

Publisher 2000 #23

Project Standard 2007 and its SP1 and SP2
Hello, Could you confirm that we can install the SP2 over the fresh install of Project Std 2007 without the step of installing SP1? Thanks ahead Hi, Yes, SP2 includes all fixes and updates until Feb 2009 (I think). -- Rod Gill Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com "Xiao" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:e0FJrDH3KHA.4540@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Could you confirm that we can install the SP2 over the fresh inst...

Define the size of an Excel Chart (Office 2007)??
Hi All, I'm connecting an Excel File to SQL DB, pulling some data into a Pivot Table, create a Pivot Chart and publish it to an Excel Service in Sharepoint.... everything works fine, but I have a problem defining the size of the chart.... how can I define the size of the chart??? if I "right click" in the Chart area, under "Format Chart Area" I cannot find any property about the size or dimension... how can I do it??? thanks and sorry for the "silly" question... thanks Vit ...

Excel 2007 data from SQL, loses GUID
In Excel 2007, when I get external data (Data/From Other Sources/SQL Server), and select a table from SQL 2005 server that has a uniqueidentifer column as the first column, the retrieved data doesn't have this column in Excel. I can't seem to fix this. I'm trying to mess with about 30 records of data in a spreadsheet, and I temporarily need the GUID in the spreadsheet (to link some other tables together). What's up with this? Where is this behavior controllable, or documented? Thanks. David Walker ...

Publisher 2003

upgrade publisher

Outlook 2007 calendar
I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? thanks, Phil Phil;111477 Wrote: > I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them > from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Sure, if you made such a backup. > Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? Outlook never deletes past events unless you've specifically configured it to do so by ena...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

Excel 2007 does not display graphics correctly from a Excel 2003
Excel 2007 does not display graphics correctly from a Excel 2003 file. The file is opened in Compatibility Mode. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated... Hi, I have had Excel 2003 file with chart that displayed incorrectly in Excel 2007. To the best of my knowledge, my particular problems were submitted by Jon Peltier to Microsoft as a bug. They involved color problems, and legend problems in an area chart. However, I have been told that they were not a compatibility problem, but I can't tell you what the issue was if not that. -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "sleep...

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...

Help Publishing Custom Form
I have published a custom task form to my Organizational Forms Library following the instructions here: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34. It works great, and now I have 2 quick questions regarding selecting the published forms: 1. Can I make the forms available by selecting the NEW menu, so I don't have to choose the form, and then browse to find it? I would like be able to select New and have it show my custom form there AND the default task form for that folder. 2. If not, I think I am supposed to be able to highlight the task folder, then select the ACTION menu and see ...

convert Publisher document to Word
I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them to a Word document so I and type a different name on each tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it only saves the text, not the formatting. Help! Hi Paula (pkrantz@thediscoveryalliance.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them || to a Word document so I and type a different name on each || tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried || saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it...

How do I get upgarde for publisher 98 to 2000 ?
I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do then . aknz2004 wrote: >I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in > office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now > microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do > then . ======================================= If you want Publisher 2000, you'll have to purchase a copy of the program. You cannot upgrade Pub98 to Pub2000...they are two separate programs. -- John Inzer return e-mail...

Outlook 2007 settings
I had a problem with 1 user's Outlook User is connected via VPN with a large mailbox Few days ago the profile became corrupt and he can't get new mail - all the old stuff is still there upto 8 Jan Seems not to want to login to exchange and I can't change settings either! So created a new profile username1 but when I did I must have used the admin password. (I know - not good!) Now everytime he loads Outlook it requires admin password!! (tried the users own Server logon but it didn't work) Is there anyway to change the Profile password?? I can create a new...

Where does Visio 2007 save its ODBC sources ?
hi, I have moved a DSN file, used for "reverse design" a database schema. I would like to update Visio in order to take into account this "move" but I don"t succeed. I'm currenlty looking for the place where Visio save its DSN file... Oriane Apparently, it's in the registry. ...