Publisher 2007 Large Blank Spaces in E-mail

I have created a long e-mail that needs to be sent out.  On the screen the
spacing looks fine but when I go to the e-mail previewer the spacing is off
between the text box and the autoshape at the very bottom of the e-mail (I am
using Outlook 2007).

If I shorten the document the spacing issues go away.  Is their a workaround
for this spacing problem?  I have to send this out as an e-mail and not as an
attachement as soon as possible.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
0
Kara (9)

How to save your publication as a Web Archive in Publisher and share it in
e-mail
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312157/en-us

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Kara" <Kara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have created a long e-mail that needs to be sent out.  On the screen the
> spacing looks fine but when I go to the e-mail previewer the spacing is off
> between the text box and the autoshape at the very bottom of the e-mail (I am
> using Outlook 2007).
>
> If I shorten the document the spacing issues go away.  Is their a workaround
> for this spacing problem?  I have to send this out as an e-mail and not as an
> attachement as soon as possible.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

0
mary-sauer (6480)

outlook express as default mail handler
My office uses Outlook Express for email. I could switch to Outlook. Here's the problem: I can't get Outlook Express to become the default so my PDA will pick up the email. Tried Tools, Options, etc. Click on default and then click ok and then it goes right back to not being the default. I don't understand why. I'd rather keep using Outlook Express. If I give up on OE and try for Outlook and try importing the mail info/addresses from OE, I get an error message which says it's creating an Outlook.exe error log and drops out of the import. I can't find the log....

Publishing to the web through Publisher

publisher #74

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

access 2007 01-29-08
Is Access 2007 still in beta or fairly new? I just downloaded a trial. I am wondering if most enterprise level companies are still on Access 2003? Would you suggest developing a database in 2007 if the customer doesn't have a preference? It looks like it just has a new interface but it is basically the same as 2003? The other question I have is about quality assurance. Is there any tips on the MVP's site or is it in any books. I have the access 2003 inside and out book which was good but it is slow reading through examples. Should I get the 2007 book? thanks, ...

Sending Publisher Files

Hard drive space running low
My hard drive is running out of space and I'm trying to delete whatever I can, however, I do not know if I can delete any of the following: Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for applications 2.0-ENU Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for applications 2.0- Runtime Modem Helper Modem on hold Picture gear 4.1 Lite QuickStores Toolbar 1.0.0 Smart Sound Quicktracks for Premiere Elements 8.0 SoundMax Tru Switch Wizard for AT&T members Viewpoint Media Player Interactual Player and a funny one: Microsoft Office XP Professional, but I have the Home edition (????) Any help will be ...

Http-failure , the posting data is to large

Runtime Error in Excel 2007
Runtime Error in Excel 2007 Everytime I open a .xls file I get a message that says Runtime Error R6025-pure virtual function call and when I click OK the program closes down. Unable to work on any files. I have installed all the updates available. Any help is appreciated. Curiously enough this seems to be related to Internet Explorer. Fwiw: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/925418 -- Jim "L J McKenney" <ljmac22@msn.net> wrote in message news:990a5590f5cb43209a29b135a7486f7f@ureader.com... | Runtime Error in Excel 2007 | | Everytime I open a .xls file ...

Publisher 2000 #23

Project Standard 2007 and its SP1 and SP2
Hello, Could you confirm that we can install the SP2 over the fresh install of Project Std 2007 without the step of installing SP1? Thanks ahead Hi, Yes, SP2 includes all fixes and updates until Feb 2009 (I think). -- Rod Gill Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com "Xiao" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:e0FJrDH3KHA.4540@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Could you confirm that we can install the SP2 over the fresh inst...

Excel 2007 data from SQL, loses GUID
In Excel 2007, when I get external data (Data/From Other Sources/SQL Server), and select a table from SQL 2005 server that has a uniqueidentifer column as the first column, the retrieved data doesn't have this column in Excel. I can't seem to fix this. I'm trying to mess with about 30 records of data in a spreadsheet, and I temporarily need the GUID in the spreadsheet (to link some other tables together). What's up with this? Where is this behavior controllable, or documented? Thanks. David Walker ...

Define the size of an Excel Chart (Office 2007)??
Hi All, I'm connecting an Excel File to SQL DB, pulling some data into a Pivot Table, create a Pivot Chart and publish it to an Excel Service in Sharepoint.... everything works fine, but I have a problem defining the size of the chart.... how can I define the size of the chart??? if I "right click" in the Chart area, under "Format Chart Area" I cannot find any property about the size or dimension... how can I do it??? thanks and sorry for the "silly" question... thanks Vit ...

Publisher 2003

How do you check your office e-mail when out of the office?
How do I check my e-mail when out of the office? more detail on your setup would be required to answer that. "Office e-mail question" <Office e-mail question@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33B202BC-03CF-4CBF-93DC-A27639BA06A9@microsoft.com... > How do I check my e-mail when out of the office? If your office uses an Exchange server, then ask the mail admin if they have enabled Outlook Web Access, which allows you to view the contents of your Exchange mailbox via a web browser. He or she may also be able to set you up with a VPN, if your company uses...

Outlook 2007 calendar
I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? thanks, Phil Phil;111477 Wrote: > I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them > from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Sure, if you made such a backup. > Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? Outlook never deletes past events unless you've specifically configured it to do so by ena...

upgrade publisher

Trouble formatting Mail merge Number field for european format
I have to mail merge a letter using XLS as datasource that has some currency fields and the output of the currency fields should be formatted to european format (eg: 1.234.567,99) Please note that decimal separator is comma and group seperator a dot. If could not find a suitable switch. Can someone please point me to right place? O/S: Windows XP MS Office 2003 The European format would be; 1,234,567.99 and not the decimal seperator being a comma "SRV" <SRV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91B4D91E-294F-4F6B-A131-743D3171A7E2@microsoft.co...

Microsoft Publisher ?

concatenate a large number of cells
instead of listing all the cells in a column that i want to concatenat into one cell. (A1&A2&A3&A4&A5&A6 ETC. I HAVE TO LIST MAYBE A HUNDRED CELLS in a column. how can i list A1 to A100??? maybe this isn't clear but--thank -- ROL ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ROLG's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1606 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27541 Rolg, here is a function by JE McGimpsey that should do it, if you need any more help on how to use it ju...

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

Help Publishing Custom Form
I have published a custom task form to my Organizational Forms Library following the instructions here: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34. It works great, and now I have 2 quick questions regarding selecting the published forms: 1. Can I make the forms available by selecting the NEW menu, so I don't have to choose the form, and then browse to find it? I would like be able to select New and have it show my custom form there AND the default task form for that folder. 2. If not, I think I am supposed to be able to highlight the task folder, then select the ACTION menu and see ...