Publisher 2007 Booklet Print Problem

I created a small 4 pg booklet using a designed template from MS online. This
is a 1/2 booklet format 5.5 x 8.5; I set all margins to 1/4" in the master
and page set up. I successfully insert my pics & bled them to the edge of the
sheet.

The problem comes with printing samples on my HP PSC 1350 home printer. I
lose 1/2" of printing on the front edge of pg 1 & pg 3; meaing that for 1/2"
from the edge.. it is blank and my full image doesn't print fully.  I want to
bleed all the images to the edge and use printed sample pages or send a pdf
to the printer for finishing. I'm tryig to avoid any trimming or cutting
since the paper to be used w/b 8.5x11.

I checked the printer settings which don't seem to have an effect on
eliminating this 1/2" non-printable margin. Thanks for any useful advice.

0
jamowa (6)

Sounds like your margin settings are exceeding the printers allowable
minimums.

To see what your minimums margins are you can do the following:

Open Notepad and select File, Page Setup.
In the Margin boxes, set them all to zero then move the cursor from the last
margin box.
The settings will automatically change to your printers minimums.

I have a HP 1200 Business InkJet and my minimum bottom setting is .46";
sounds like your HP is the same.

--
Don - Publisher 2000�
Vancouver, USA

"jamowa" <jamowa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I created a small 4 pg booklet using a designed template from MS online.
>This
> is a 1/2 booklet format 5.5 x 8.5; I set all margins to 1/4" in the master
> and page set up. I successfully insert my pics & bled them to the edge of
> the
> sheet.
>
> The problem comes with printing samples on my HP PSC 1350 home printer. I
> lose 1/2" of printing on the front edge of pg 1 & pg 3; meaing that for
> 1/2"
> from the edge.. it is blank and my full image doesn't print fully.  I want
> bleed all the images to the edge and use printed sample pages or send a
> pdf
> to the printer for finishing. I'm tryig to avoid any trimming or cutting
> since the paper to be used w/b 8.5x11.
>
> I checked the printer settings which don't seem to have an effect on
> eliminating this 1/2" non-printable margin. Thanks for any useful advice.

0
Engineer5094 (821)
10/10/2009 9:00:56 AM
A workaround would be to save the booklet as a PDF. Microsoft has an add-in you
can download.
Download details 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS
https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Don Schmidt" <Don Engineer@PNB.Retired_1987> wrote in message
> Sounds like your margin settings are exceeding the printers allowable
> minimums.
>
> To see what your minimums margins are you can do the following:
>
> Open Notepad and select File, Page Setup.
> In the Margin boxes, set them all to zero then move the cursor from the last
> margin box.
> The settings will automatically change to your printers minimums.
>
> I have a HP 1200 Business InkJet and my minimum bottom setting is .46"; sounds
> like your HP is the same.
>

> --
> Don - Publisher 2000�
> Vancouver, USA
>

> "jamowa" <jamowa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I created a small 4 pg booklet using a designed template from MS online. This
>> is a 1/2 booklet format 5.5 x 8.5; I set all margins to 1/4" in the master
>> and page set up. I successfully insert my pics & bled them to the edge of the
>> sheet.
>>
>> The problem comes with printing samples on my HP PSC 1350 home printer. I
>> lose 1/2" of printing on the front edge of pg 1 & pg 3; meaing that for 1/2"
>> from the edge.. it is blank and my full image doesn't print fully.  I want to
>> bleed all the images to the edge and use printed sample pages or send a pdf
>> to the printer for finishing. I'm tryig to avoid any trimming or cutting
>> since the paper to be used w/b 8.5x11.
>>
>> I checked the printer settings which don't seem to have an effect on
>> eliminating this 1/2" non-printable margin. Thanks for any useful advice.

0
mary.sauer (2018)
10/10/2009 9:26:24 AM
Don,
Thanks for your response.  I did the Note pad check and  have the following
results:

L - .25, R - .25, T - .07, B - .5

Which is interesting since the right margin seems set on .5 when I try to
print from Pub 07 not  .25...wch I could live with.  Also the left margin is
mutable and can be set to less than .25.

Thru experimentation I discovered:
- If I set the paper to A4 I can view the entire image albeit w/ a .5 right
margin
- If I set the paper to 8/5x11 I can't get the entire image to display
regardless of right margin setting
- I abandoned the booklet format and just created a doc w/ a single
landscape 8.5x11 sheet set w/ 0 margins.  But problem persists, i.e., .5 "
fixed right margin.
- Even with a 8.5x11 format (margins = 0) my printable area is restricted to
L margin - .07, width - 10.43, top margin - .25, height - 8  per the Printer
Details tab. Why?

I wanted to create a simple 4 page doc w/ images that bled to the paper
edges in a basic 2 up print format.  The client wants a final product in Pub
07 (?) for future editing, I guess; but I may have to create this in InDesign
if I can't get Publisher to cooperate.

ta,
jamowa

"Don Schmidt" wrote:

> Sounds like your margin settings are exceeding the printers allowable
> minimums.
>
> To see what your minimums margins are you can do the following:
>
> Open Notepad and select File, Page Setup.
> In the Margin boxes, set them all to zero then move the cursor from the last
> margin box.
> The settings will automatically change to your printers minimums.
>
> I have a HP 1200 Business InkJet and my minimum bottom setting is .46";
> sounds like your HP is the same.
>

> --
> Don - Publisher 2000®
> Vancouver, USA
>

> "jamowa" <jamowa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I created a small 4 pg booklet using a designed template from MS online.
> >This
> > is a 1/2 booklet format 5.5 x 8.5; I set all margins to 1/4" in the master
> > and page set up. I successfully insert my pics & bled them to the edge of
> > the
> > sheet.
> >
> > The problem comes with printing samples on my HP PSC 1350 home printer. I
> > lose 1/2" of printing on the front edge of pg 1 & pg 3; meaing that for
> > 1/2"
> > from the edge.. it is blank and my full image doesn't print fully.  I want
> > bleed all the images to the edge and use printed sample pages or send a
> > pdf
> > to the printer for finishing. I'm tryig to avoid any trimming or cutting
> > since the paper to be used w/b 8.5x11.
> >
> > I checked the printer settings which don't seem to have an effect on
> > eliminating this 1/2" non-printable margin. Thanks for any useful advice.

0
jamowa (6)
10/11/2009 3:26:01 AM
Your printer will not print in the area outside of the margins.  To do so,
you will need to acquire a printer that will print with less margins.

--

> [...]
>> > and page set up. I successfully insert my pics & bled them to the edge
>> > of
>> > the
>> > sheet.
>> >
>> > The problem comes with printing samples on my HP PSC 1350 home printer.
>> > lose 1/2" of printing on the front edge of pg 1 & pg 3; meaing that for
>> > 1/2"
>> > from the edge.. it is blank and my full image doesn't print fully.  I
>> > want
>> > bleed all the images to the edge and use printed sample pages or send a
>> > pdf
>> > to the printer for finishing. I'm tryig to avoid any trimming or
>> > cutting
>> > since the paper to be used w/b 8.5x11.
>> >
>> > I checked the printer settings which don't seem to have an effect on
>> > eliminating this 1/2" non-printable margin. Thanks for any useful

0
Engineer5094 (821)
10/11/2009 3:49:04 AM
Thanks, Mary, for your response. I have this Add-in installed. In fact I've
tried converting the doc to PDF & then printing. See my response to Don for
results of my other experiments.

I've tried many permutations with and without pdf format, but I can't get
the left & right margins to be the same.

Worst case, the client will have to trim the booklet after printing.
However, that will be impossible if I can't get the right and left margins to
be the same.  I could live w/ .25" on each side but one side is always .5".

Very vexing.
jamowa

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> A workaround would be to save the booklet as a PDF. Microsoft has an add-in you
> can download.
> Download details 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS
> https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en
>
> --
> Mary Sauer
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Don Schmidt" <Don Engineer@PNB.Retired_1987> wrote in message
> > Sounds like your margin settings are exceeding the printers allowable
> > minimums.
> >
> > To see what your minimums margins are you can do the following:
> >
> > Open Notepad and select File, Page Setup.
> > In the Margin boxes, set them all to zero then move the cursor from the last
> > margin box.
> > The settings will automatically change to your printers minimums.
> >
> > I have a HP 1200 Business InkJet and my minimum bottom setting is .46"; sounds
> > like your HP is the same.
> >

> > --
> > Don - Publisher 2000®
> > Vancouver, USA
> >

> > "jamowa" <jamowa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >>I created a small 4 pg booklet using a designed template from MS online. This
> >> is a 1/2 booklet format 5.5 x 8.5; I set all margins to 1/4" in the master
> >> and page set up. I successfully insert my pics & bled them to the edge of the
> >> sheet.
> >>
> >> The problem comes with printing samples on my HP PSC 1350 home printer. I
> >> lose 1/2" of printing on the front edge of pg 1 & pg 3; meaing that for 1/2"
> >> from the edge.. it is blank and my full image doesn't print fully.  I want to
> >> bleed all the images to the edge and use printed sample pages or send a pdf
> >> to the printer for finishing. I'm tryig to avoid any trimming or cutting
> >> since the paper to be used w/b 8.5x11.
> >>
> >> I checked the printer settings which don't seem to have an effect on
> >> eliminating this 1/2" non-printable margin. Thanks for any useful advice.

0
jamowa (6)
10/11/2009 4:11:02 AM
Yes it would seem that is the case. Sigh. I just wish I could get the two
sides to have the same  margins. I've set guides at .5 on both sides (since
the .25 printer margin isn't working) but after printing, the images don't
line when the page is folded.  This is a problem when the printer trims the
sheet.

I've tried converting to pdf w/ same .5 margins but the output is still not
lining up.  Surely, Pub 07 doesn't convert a file to pdf using the limitation
of the attached printer?

ta,
jamowa

"Don Schmidt" wrote:

> Your printer will not print in the area outside of the margins.  To do so,
> you will need to acquire a printer that will print with less margins.
>

> --
> Don - Publisher 2000®
> Vancouver, USA
>

> "jamowa" <jamowa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Don,
> > Thanks for your response.  I did the Note pad check and  have the
> > following
> > results:
> >
> > L - .25, R - .25, T - .07, B - .5
> >
> > Which is interesting since the right margin seems set on .5 when I try to
> > print from Pub 07 not  .25...wch I could live with.  Also the left margin
> > is
> > mutable and can be set to less than .25.
> >
> > Thru experimentation I discovered:
> > - If I set the paper to A4 I can view the entire image albeit w/ a .5
> > right
> > margin
> > - If I set the paper to 8/5x11 I can't get the entire image to display
> > regardless of right margin setting
> > - I abandoned the booklet format and just created a doc w/ a single
> > landscape 8.5x11 sheet set w/ 0 margins.  But problem persists, i.e., .5 "
> > fixed right margin.
> > - Even with a 8.5x11 format (margins = 0) my printable area is restricted
> > L margin - .07, width - 10.43, top margin - .25, height - 8  per the
> > Printer
> > Details tab. Why?
> >
> > I wanted to create a simple 4 page doc w/ images that bled to the paper
> > edges in a basic 2 up print format.  The client wants a final product in
> > Pub
> > 07 (?) for future editing, I guess; but I may have to create this in
> > InDesign
> > if I can't get Publisher to cooperate.
> >
> > ta,
> > jamowa
> >

> > "Don Schmidt" wrote:
> >
> >> Sounds like your margin settings are exceeding the printers allowable
> >> minimums.
> >>
> >> To see what your minimums margins are you can do the following:
> >>
> >> Open Notepad and select File, Page Setup.
> >> In the Margin boxes, set them all to zero then move the cursor from the
> >> last
> >> margin box.
> >> The settings will automatically change to your printers minimums.
> >>
> >> I have a HP 1200 Business InkJet and my minimum bottom setting is .46";
> >> sounds like your HP is the same.
> >>

> >> --
> >> Don - Publisher 2000®
> >> Vancouver, USA
> >>

> >> "jamowa" <jamowa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
jamowa (6)
10/11/2009 4:39:01 AM
If you're gonna bleed you just make the page bigger...set up Custom page
size to allow for 1/8" (or whatever your printer wants) all around and bleed
out to that, but keep your content within normal page size.

Not sure about your margin problem.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

> Yes it would seem that is the case. Sigh. I just wish I could get the two
> sides to have the same  margins. I've set guides at .5 on both sides
> (since
> the .25 printer margin isn't working) but after printing, the images don't
> line when the page is folded.  This is a problem when the printer trims
> the
> sheet.
>
> I've tried converting to pdf w/ same .5 margins but the output is still
> not
> lining up.  Surely, Pub 07 doesn't convert a file to pdf using the
> limitation
> of the attached printer?
>
> ta,
> jamowa
>
> "Don Schmidt" wrote:
>
>> Your printer will not print in the area outside of the margins.  To do
>> so,
>> you will need to acquire a printer that will print with less margins.
>>

>> --
>> Don - Publisher 2000�
>> Vancouver, USA
>>

>> "jamowa" <jamowa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Don,
>> > Thanks for your response.  I did the Note pad check and  have the
>> > following
>> > results:
>> >
>> > L - .25, R - .25, T - .07, B - .5
>> >
>> > Which is interesting since the right margin seems set on .5 when I try
>> > print from Pub 07 not  .25...wch I could live with.  Also the left
>> > margin
>> > is
>> > mutable and can be set to less than .25.
>> >
>> > Thru experimentation I discovered:
>> > - If I set the paper to A4 I can view the entire image albeit w/ a .5
>> > right
>> > margin
>> > - If I set the paper to 8/5x11 I can't get the entire image to display
>> > regardless of right margin setting
>> > - I abandoned the booklet format and just created a doc w/ a single
>> > landscape 8.5x11 sheet set w/ 0 margins.  But problem persists, i.e.,
>> > .5 "
>> > fixed right margin.
>> > - Even with a 8.5x11 format (margins = 0) my printable area is
>> > restricted
>> > L margin - .07, width - 10.43, top margin - .25, height - 8  per the
>> > Printer
>> > Details tab. Why?
>> >
>> > I wanted to create a simple 4 page doc w/ images that bled to the paper
>> > edges in a basic 2 up print format.  The client wants a final product
>> > in
>> > Pub
>> > 07 (?) for future editing, I guess; but I may have to create this in
>> > InDesign
>> > if I can't get Publisher to cooperate.
>> >
>> > ta,
>> > jamowa

0
webmaster911 (1600)
10/11/2009 5:46:04 AM
I believe the reason the right margin is .5" is because it is the bottom of
the sheet of paper as it comes out of the printer; thus the bottom margin.

--
Don - Vancouver, USA
"May your shadow be found in happy places." - Native North American

"jamowa" <jamowa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Yes it would seem that is the case. Sigh. I just wish I could get the two
> sides to have the same  margins. I've set guides at .5 on both sides
> (since
> the .25 printer margin isn't working) but after printing, the images don't
> line when the page is folded.  This is a problem when the printer trims
> the
> sheet.
>
> I've tried converting to pdf w/ same .5 margins but the output is still
> not
> lining up.  Surely, Pub 07 doesn't convert a file to pdf using the
> limitation
> of the attached printer?
>
> ta,
> jamowa
>
> "Don Schmidt" wrote:
>
>> Your printer will not print in the area outside of the margins.  To do
>> so,
>> you will need to acquire a printer that will print with less margins.
>>

>> --
>> Don - Publisher 2000�
>> Vancouver, USA
>>

>> "jamowa" <jamowa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Don,
>> > Thanks for your response.  I did the Note pad check and  have the
>> > following
>> > results:
>> >
>> > L - .25, R - .25, T - .07, B - .5
>> >
>> > Which is interesting since the right margin seems set on .5 when I try
>> > print from Pub 07 not  .25...wch I could live with.  Also the left
>> > margin
>> > is
>> > mutable and can be set to less than .25.
>> >
>> > Thru experimentation I discovered:
>> > - If I set the paper to A4 I can view the entire image albeit w/ a .5
>> > right
>> > margin
>> > - If I set the paper to 8/5x11 I can't get the entire image to display
>> > regardless of right margin setting
>> > - I abandoned the booklet format and just created a doc w/ a single
>> > landscape 8.5x11 sheet set w/ 0 margins.  But problem persists, i.e.,
>> > .5 "
>> > fixed right margin.
>> > - Even with a 8.5x11 format (margins = 0) my printable area is
>> > restricted
>> > L margin - .07, width - 10.43, top margin - .25, height - 8  per the
>> > Printer
>> > Details tab. Why?
>> >
>> > I wanted to create a simple 4 page doc w/ images that bled to the paper
>> > edges in a basic 2 up print format.  The client wants a final product
>> > in
>> > Pub
>> > 07 (?) for future editing, I guess; but I may have to create this in
>> > InDesign
>> > if I can't get Publisher to cooperate.
>> >
>> > ta,
>> > jamowa

0
Engineer5094 (821)
10/11/2009 12:35:40 PM
Thanks to everyone for their responses. You all had some good info.  This 4
pg brochure was going to China for printing so I was trying to make it super
simple.  Maybe too simple.

In the end, I just used two 8.5x11 landscape pages and marked the center
fold and .25" margin all around.  I figured once I converted it to pdf file,
it would be fairly easy to print, trim, and fold.  I was trying to avoid the
trim part, but c'est la vie.

I'll know soon if the client was able to print and use.
ta,

"Don Schmidt" wrote:

> I believe the reason the right margin is .5" is because it is the bottom of
> the sheet of paper as it comes out of the printer; thus the bottom margin.

0
jamowa (6)
10/15/2009 8:22:19 PM
did you make the page bigger to accommodate the bleed?...kinda doesn't sound
like it.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Thanks to everyone for their responses. You all had some good info.  This
> 4
> pg brochure was going to China for printing so I was trying to make it
> super
> simple.  Maybe too simple.
>
> In the end, I just used two 8.5x11 landscape pages and marked the center
> fold and .25" margin all around.  I figured once I converted it to pdf
> file,
> it would be fairly easy to print, trim, and fold.  I was trying to avoid
> the
> trim part, but c'est la vie.
>
> I'll know soon if the client was able to print and use.
> ta,
>
> "Don Schmidt" wrote:
>
>> I believe the reason the right margin is .5" is because it is the bottom
>> of
>> the sheet of paper as it comes out of the printer; thus the bottom
>> margin.

0
webmaster911 (1600)

vlookup problems
My vlookup of customer information is working fine until I add a customer to the list. The vlookup formula looks fine and it's referencing the proper worksheet (customer info). The range is fine (I'm assuming if the data range encompasses the entire worksheet it's fine) and the column indexes are correct. Yet, no data is returned to the destination cells. This only started happening after I added some customers to the customer info sheet. I'm not sure if this matters, but I've manually updated the source links also, hoping this would help. It didn't. Are there an...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

publisher #74

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

access 2007 01-29-08
Is Access 2007 still in beta or fairly new? I just downloaded a trial. I am wondering if most enterprise level companies are still on Access 2003? Would you suggest developing a database in 2007 if the customer doesn't have a preference? It looks like it just has a new interface but it is basically the same as 2003? The other question I have is about quality assurance. Is there any tips on the MVP's site or is it in any books. I have the access 2003 inside and out book which was good but it is slow reading through examples. Should I get the 2007 book? thanks, ...

Sending Publisher Files

problem in use money files after change of hard disc
I have using money since 1990 with constant updates, my latest update was in 2005. Recently my hard disc crashed and I have to change for a new hard disc, after install money, I was unable to open my money files which run satisfactorily before the crash. When I try to run openthe file it always says "the file is created by an older version of money, money will save a copy of the file and upgrade you file for use by the program". Then after a while a message apear saying that "money is unable to acess your file .....". Can any one help me. I have run the same file...

Runtime Error in Excel 2007
Runtime Error in Excel 2007 Everytime I open a .xls file I get a message that says Runtime Error R6025-pure virtual function call and when I click OK the program closes down. Unable to work on any files. I have installed all the updates available. Any help is appreciated. Curiously enough this seems to be related to Internet Explorer. Fwiw: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/925418 -- Jim "L J McKenney" <ljmac22@msn.net> wrote in message news:990a5590f5cb43209a29b135a7486f7f@ureader.com... | Runtime Error in Excel 2007 | | Everytime I open a .xls file ...

Digitally signed Excel project problem
When trying to save a digitally signed Excel project in Office 2000, I get the error message "Excel cannot sign VBA macros when saving to this file format. ...... How do I fix this problem please? ...

Publisher 2000 #23

Project Standard 2007 and its SP1 and SP2
Hello, Could you confirm that we can install the SP2 over the fresh install of Project Std 2007 without the step of installing SP1? Thanks ahead Hi, Yes, SP2 includes all fixes and updates until Feb 2009 (I think). -- Rod Gill Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com "Xiao" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:e0FJrDH3KHA.4540@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Could you confirm that we can install the SP2 over the fresh inst...

Excel 2007 data from SQL, loses GUID
In Excel 2007, when I get external data (Data/From Other Sources/SQL Server), and select a table from SQL 2005 server that has a uniqueidentifer column as the first column, the retrieved data doesn't have this column in Excel. I can't seem to fix this. I'm trying to mess with about 30 records of data in a spreadsheet, and I temporarily need the GUID in the spreadsheet (to link some other tables together). What's up with this? Where is this behavior controllable, or documented? Thanks. David Walker ...

Define the size of an Excel Chart (Office 2007)??
Hi All, I'm connecting an Excel File to SQL DB, pulling some data into a Pivot Table, create a Pivot Chart and publish it to an Excel Service in Sharepoint.... everything works fine, but I have a problem defining the size of the chart.... how can I define the size of the chart??? if I "right click" in the Chart area, under "Format Chart Area" I cannot find any property about the size or dimension... how can I do it??? thanks and sorry for the "silly" question... thanks Vit ...

Publisher 2003

Problem with Data Migration Framework, nothing is migrated....
Hi, I am trying to get some data into CRM with Data Migration Framework, but I have some problems. I have followed the guide, but when I am doing the migrate process the data fails to migrate. To eliminate some issues I have tried to manaully insert a testrecord in the cdf_mscrm database using the SQL enterprise manager. The only data in the database is a single record in the cdf_account table with corresponding records in _ext and _info databases. The fields AccountID, OwningUser and Name has data, the other fields are empty. OwningUser has a value wich corresponds with a SystemUserId in the...

Outlook 2007 calendar
I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? thanks, Phil Phil;111477 Wrote: > I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them > from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Sure, if you made such a backup. > Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? Outlook never deletes past events unless you've specifically configured it to do so by ena...

upgrade publisher

Sign on/off problem
my mother was using her system and while trying to change her background her system did a restart and on startup asked for a password ( she never had to use a password before) now when she gives it the password it log her on, the microsoft music starts then it logs her off, and then the password window comes up. I went into safemode tryed the administrator account but a blank password doesn't work. Neather does any of the passwords she has used for outlook or anyother app. Question 1 why is it loging on then loging off. Question 2 Can I use Safemode with command promt to res...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Outlook rules not working + extra line breaks problem
I've set up a few rules in Outlook 2003 but they don't automatically work when I receive new mail. If I run all the rules manually however, everything is moved and works fine. Why is this? And another problem I've been having: each time I send emails with HTML formatting, people receive them with twice as many line breaks as they should, so something like: line1 line2 line3 actually looks like: line1 line2 line3 Why is this? ...

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

Help Publishing Custom Form
I have published a custom task form to my Organizational Forms Library following the instructions here: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34. It works great, and now I have 2 quick questions regarding selecting the published forms: 1. Can I make the forms available by selecting the NEW menu, so I don't have to choose the form, and then browse to find it? I would like be able to select New and have it show my custom form there AND the default task form for that folder. 2. If not, I think I am supposed to be able to highlight the task folder, then select the ACTION menu and see ...