Publisher 2007 Beta 2 with pdf add-on

I am a newsletter editor for a very simple monthly newsletter and I am
pleased that I can send my letters out in pdf format so eveyone with a
computer can read the letter with the Adobe reader.  I think I am going to
leave well-enough alone and not do anything to jepordize this feature until I
can buy the final copy whenever it comes out.  Will anything happen
automatically to the Beta 2 version of office to prevent me from using the
pdf feature in Publisher before the final product hits the streets?  I am
learning a lot from this discussion group--thanks to all of you.
0
pareed (2)

Depends on when that beta expires.

"pareed" <pareed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I am a newsletter editor for a very simple monthly newsletter and I am
| pleased that I can send my letters out in pdf format so eveyone with a
| computer can read the letter with the Adobe reader.  I think I am going to
| leave well-enough alone and not do anything to jepordize this feature
until I
| can buy the final copy whenever it comes out.  Will anything happen
| automatically to the Beta 2 version of office to prevent me from using the
| pdf feature in Publisher before the final product hits the streets?  I am
| learning a lot from this discussion group--thanks to all of you.

0
webmaster911 (1600)
10/21/2006 2:26:39 AM
Did you install the Beta refresh? The PDF option is not included with the
refresh, I highly recommend you do the refresh, many bugs are corrected.
http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/beta/getthebeta.mspx?showIntro=n

The PDF option is an add-in with the refresh.
2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=f1fc413c-6d89-4f15-991b-63b07ba5f2e5&DisplayLang=en

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"pareed" <pareed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am a newsletter editor for a very simple monthly newsletter and I am
> pleased that I can send my letters out in pdf format so eveyone with a
> computer can read the letter with the Adobe reader.  I think I am going to
> leave well-enough alone and not do anything to jepordize this feature until I
> can buy the final copy whenever it comes out.  Will anything happen
> automatically to the Beta 2 version of office to prevent me from using the
> pdf feature in Publisher before the final product hits the streets?  I am
> learning a lot from this discussion group--thanks to all of you.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

how to add drop box in a spreadsheet
I want to add a drop box in a spreadsheet for people to select yes or no and for production and shipment. It will not link to any database nor it will be used as a data entry, How to add such a drop list to a cell in the spreadsheet????. I believe it's under the "data" tab... "Manat work" <Manat work@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3A99B31E-3CB4-4BCE-BEB3-9C42F4975702@microsoft.com... >I want to add a drop box in a spreadsheet for people to select yes or no >and > for production and shipment. It will not link to any database nor it ...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

enter text 2 cells same time 2 different sheets
I want to enter text in cell in sheet 1 and have it appear in a cell on sheet 2 also Select both sheets, using Shift and left-click on the sheet tabs.............then select a cell and type away........the values will appear in the same cells on both sheets Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "jack" <crabber1@ comcast .net> wrote in message news:700AD143-4B2D-4523-8849-79D5FA132392@microsoft.com... > I want to enter text in cell in sheet 1 and have it appear in a cell on sheet 2 also Jack, If it's the same cell (same address) in the two sheets, you can select both sheet...

Can not receive email #2
Thanks for reply. Actually my mail server is for internal test, so I set up internal DNS server for it. The client is using the DNS server. From the client, I can telnet the mail server for port 25 and 110. Client can send email out but can not receive email. Thanks for help! Lisa >-----Original Message----- >try to force a connection and see if the queue clears. >"Administrator" <administrator@norepliesplease.com> wrote in message >news:OSRqrb5qEHA.536@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... >> Lisa, >> >> Go to http://AboutMyDNS.com and run their quick...

publisher #74

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

access 2007 01-29-08
Is Access 2007 still in beta or fairly new? I just downloaded a trial. I am wondering if most enterprise level companies are still on Access 2003? Would you suggest developing a database in 2007 if the customer doesn't have a preference? It looks like it just has a new interface but it is basically the same as 2003? The other question I have is about quality assurance. Is there any tips on the MVP's site or is it in any books. I have the access 2003 inside and out book which was good but it is slow reading through examples. Should I get the 2007 book? thanks, ...

Sending Publisher Files

Runtime Error in Excel 2007
Runtime Error in Excel 2007 Everytime I open a .xls file I get a message that says Runtime Error R6025-pure virtual function call and when I click OK the program closes down. Unable to work on any files. I have installed all the updates available. Any help is appreciated. Curiously enough this seems to be related to Internet Explorer. Fwiw: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/925418 -- Jim "L J McKenney" <ljmac22@msn.net> wrote in message news:990a5590f5cb43209a29b135a7486f7f@ureader.com... | Runtime Error in Excel 2007 | | Everytime I open a .xls file ...

Publisher 2000 #23

Project Standard 2007 and its SP1 and SP2
Hello, Could you confirm that we can install the SP2 over the fresh install of Project Std 2007 without the step of installing SP1? Thanks ahead Hi, Yes, SP2 includes all fixes and updates until Feb 2009 (I think). -- Rod Gill Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com "Xiao" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:e0FJrDH3KHA.4540@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Could you confirm that we can install the SP2 over the fresh inst...

Global Address List disappear in Outlook 2003 #2
Dear all, We had just upgraded our clients' PC to Outlook 2003, in conjunction with Exchange 5.5. From time to time, when the user click on the Address Book icon inside Outlook, the Global Address list that reside on the right pulldown menu disappear. Restarting Outlook can solve the problem. What causes this behaviour? Regards, Michael ...

Excel 2007 data from SQL, loses GUID
In Excel 2007, when I get external data (Data/From Other Sources/SQL Server), and select a table from SQL 2005 server that has a uniqueidentifer column as the first column, the retrieved data doesn't have this column in Excel. I can't seem to fix this. I'm trying to mess with about 30 records of data in a spreadsheet, and I temporarily need the GUID in the spreadsheet (to link some other tables together). What's up with this? Where is this behavior controllable, or documented? Thanks. David Walker ...

Define the size of an Excel Chart (Office 2007)??
Hi All, I'm connecting an Excel File to SQL DB, pulling some data into a Pivot Table, create a Pivot Chart and publish it to an Excel Service in Sharepoint.... everything works fine, but I have a problem defining the size of the chart.... how can I define the size of the chart??? if I "right click" in the Chart area, under "Format Chart Area" I cannot find any property about the size or dimension... how can I do it??? thanks and sorry for the "silly" question... thanks Vit ...

Publisher 2003

Outlook 2007 calendar
I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? thanks, Phil Phil;111477 Wrote: > I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them > from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Sure, if you made such a backup. > Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? Outlook never deletes past events unless you've specifically configured it to do so by ena...

upgrade publisher

electronic document delivery for purchasing #2
it seems mad to me to that MSBS have done half the job by doing electronic Doc Delivery for sales only. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c97b6ab7-2c48-431a...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Pivot Table and Zeros #2
The cell has a value of zero, it's not blank. The value is coming from a formula that equals 0 Tk -- mense2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mense23's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=717 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26957 Hi you may change your formula to return only "" -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "mense23" <mense23.1e6dhy@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:mense23.1e6dhy@excelforum-nospam.com... > > ...

graph #2
im making a report and i want to insert this data in the chart but only top 3 highest value in jan feb mar and apr will see in the graph. how can i do that? jan feb mar apr A 23 3 5 5 B 1 3 1 5 C 4 1 0 34 D 16 2 2 2 E 3 14 4 1 F 4 5 3 0 jaypee wrote: > im making a report and i want to insert this data in the chart but only top > 3 highest value in jan feb mar and apr will see in the graph. > how can i do that? > > jan feb mar apr > A 23 3 5 5 >...

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...