Publisher 2003 Need to set business card to Avery 5371 setting

I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will
print on Avery 5371 business cards

Okay.........and your question is?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jonathan" <Jonathan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will
> print on Avery 5371 business cards

0
jl_paules (2767)
7/12/2006 2:26:36 AM
Page setup, business cards, click change copies per sheet, type > .5 top, .75
side, zero gaps.
Avery 5371 is a standard business card size, 2" x 3.5".

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Jonathan" <Jonathan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will
> print on Avery 5371 business cards

0
mary-sauer (6480)

file share access to w2k8 host needed from image
hi, i am currently using vs 2005 r2 sp1 on a windows 2008 host machine (secured by ipsec). i now want to have file share access to my host from any image. when i try to run "net share \\<hostmachine>\c$" i do receive an error as following: "the network path was not found". please note: - either image client can access shares on different computers - i can access my host from any other client in network (no virtual one) using "net share \\<hostmachine>\c$" - stop ipsec on host does not change anything so the problem probably has to do with some f...

Outlook 2003 and Groupwise
Anybody have any idea on how to get Outlook 2003 to quit hanging/ not responding when using a Novell Groupwise Transport Provider ie groupwise 6.5. It pretty much hangs everytime. I have set up the Novell Default Profile etc reinstalled outlook and Groupwise multiple times. Please Help... Thanks I see you have not had any replies, I am having the same problem. Both GroupWise 6.5 and Outlook 2003 are screwed up. I'm waiting for a patch from Novell or Microsoft because it seems like a conflict in the messaging subsystem that I am not able to resolve. In the mean time I'm usin...

Need to generate random choice at top of a column
Hi - here's what I need to do - can you assist? I want to have a column of different words with a button at the top , when I click on the button it will 'spin' the column and display one of them randomly at the top. It will only choose from the cells below that have data in them (not empty ones). How do I write a macro to do this? I then want to have about 6 of these columns side by side with a 'master button' that will spin all of them at the same time, generating a random set of six words. Any assistance greatly appreciated... Ken Burgin Sydney ...

OWA and two exchange 2003 server
I have two 2003 exchange servers that both contain mailboxes. When users log into OWA that is hosted on my mx2 server, if their mailboxes are on the mx1 server they can not access from the outside because I only allow access to the mx2 server for now. I am in the process of moving mailboxes from mx2 to mx1 which will be my final hardware platform, but in the meantime users are compalining about the OWA. I can't make the mx2 server a FE because I still have mailboxes on that server. Any suggestions? 2 ways to do this: 1. allow access to MX1 (A record in external DNS, make neces...

Can Money 2003 Deluxe Import directly from Quicken files?
I had Quicken (2002, I think) installed on my old desktop and I added my old hard drive to a new system. However, I'm unable to find the install disk for Quicken, so I'm stuck with all my data in a set of Quicken files. There is a good deal now for Money 2003 Deluxe but it only works for me if it can directly accept or import these Quicken files, not some more generically formatted export file Does anyone know if this will work TIA In microsoft.public.money, jer042000 wrote: >I had Quicken (2002, I think) installed on my old desktop and I added my old hard drive to a new syste...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

publisher #74

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Outlook 2003 does not "remember' previous email addresses when you type in their first name
Gurus, Using Outlook 2003. I thought Outlook 2003 "remembered" previous email addresses you typed? With people I've emailed before, I'll type their first name and Outlook pops up their address. However, my supervisor also running Outlook 2003 has to manually bring up the address book or type the last name for which Outlook will pop up the correct suggestion(s). He has enabled the following: Tools - Options - Email Options - Advanced Email Options - Suggest names while completing To, Cc, and Bcc fields My supervisor tested this. When he unchecks that box, the automa...

Conditional Formatting Excel 2003
Need for conditional formatting to be TRUE if a cell is equal to any of several cells. Trying to use conditional formatting formula in cell A20: =IF(G20=J$8:J $12,TRUE,FALSE) so as to have the condition (color condition for A20) to be true. G20 contains the letter "E," and J8 through J12 contain C-, D+, D, D- and E. This does not work The condition works fine for single cell comparatives as follows: =IF (G20=J$12,TRUE,FALSE), where J12 contains an "E" and G20 likewise contains an E. I tried naming the range of cells containing the letters (LowRatings) and used the foll...

Cash Flow Forecast stopped working on Money 2003
I've been using Money since the first version and am now on 2003. Yesterday, the cash flow forecast won't work anymore. Every time I click on the "Forecast Cash Flow" button on the Scheduled Bills and Deposits page I get the following message: "Please create at least on checking, savings, or cash account before you go to the cash flow forecast". I've checked my accounts and they're all functioning properly. And my archived files (I do an archive after every year) work properly - IE the cash flow forecast works. So it must be some problem with my mo...

Help Need
Hi Dear afshin, I am abid ali , I have findout your emial id form microsoft support , dear I am new user can you give me source code for RMS or technical documents that i may find useful. -- Abid Ali Oracle Developer Vb6 Desktop Application Developer tomianabidpk@yahoo.com oracledeveloper@styloshoes.com.pk +923434726428 ...

Sending Publisher Files

Modify Font on Link Bar Buttons Set default Font for entire Site
1. I have used Web Component Link Bar graphical style based on the 'Satin' theme. It seems to use font Verdana size 10 pt. I want to letters smaller using Tahoma 10 pt. 2. I went to Insert Web Component window, selected the block of four 'Satin' bars, found no way to modify 3. I had already gone to Tools, Page Options, Default Fonts, set Design View Fonts Tahoma and and Code View Font Tahoma size 10. Here I had no option to set size for Design View. How can I set uniform font Tahoma size 10 throughout the Site for all pages existing and future in one stroke? ...

OL 2003 and Block Senders List
In OL XP, I could select several emails from my InBox and put them in my Junk Email senders list. OL 2003 doesn't seem to have that feature. While OL2003 seems to do a better job of handling Junk (on the high setting), I still get lots of junk that I need to block. Any solutions? ...

Publisher 2000 #23

Set Element Prefix when serializing a class
I am serializing a class and want to set the prefix on the elements. This is the element I am getting when I serialize the class. <d1p1:Header> and I would like to set the prefix "d1p1" to someting else. How do I do this. Thank you -- Jerry Jerry C wrote: > I am serializing a class and want to set the prefix on the elements. > This is the element I am getting when I serialize the class. > <d1p1:Header> and I would like to set the prefix "d1p1" to someting else. > How do I do this. Here is an example in C#: XmlSerializerNamespaces...

Deleting multiple attachments in a 2003 message
In Outlook 2000, when you received an email with 20 attachments, you could select them all and click the delete button to remove them from the message at one time. In Outlook 2003, the only way seems to be by clicking each attachment individually, right clicking it and the clicking remove off of the menu one at a time. Is there an easier way? Jeffrey L ...

Compare Sets
I need to compare sets of data in two different spreadsheets in two different columns labeled the same, "Grant Number". We are trying to accomplish two conditions: 1. Are there any duplicates or triplicates 2. Are there grant numbers that appear in one column and not in the other and provide the grant number that appears in one and not in the other. Fred Davis provided a function but I have a value error based on his formula. See one more guess at your other post. Alice wrote: > > I need to compare sets of data in two different > spreadsheets in two different c...

Global Address List disappear in Outlook 2003 #2
Dear all, We had just upgraded our clients' PC to Outlook 2003, in conjunction with Exchange 5.5. From time to time, when the user click on the Address Book icon inside Outlook, the Global Address list that reside on the right pulldown menu disappear. Restarting Outlook can solve the problem. What causes this behaviour? Regards, Michael ...

Publisher 2003

Excel Crash when using set command
I have a userform with numerous controls on it. The _Initialize event i fairly extensive, and one section is setting the following array, whic is declared in the form: Dim statusIndicators(8) As MSForms.Image 'Array of status indicators The code in the _Initialize method is as follows: 'Set status indicator image links With frmDataEntry Set statusIndicators(0) = .imgClaimInfo Set statusIndicators(1) = .imgAccidentInfo Set statusIndicators(2) = .imgInjuryInfo Set statusIndicators(3) = .imgCompensability Set statusIndicators(4) = .imgQuality Set statusIndicators(5) = .imgRTW Set statu...