Publisher 2002 Inserting a landscape page into portrait document

How can I insert one landscape page into a presentation
consisting portrait pages?  I understand the inserting of
page numbers, but I can't find the page orientation.
0
anonymous (74719)

Publisher does not allow you to have different orientation pages.

Group all items on the page and rotate 90�.

donotknock (1942)

Publishing to the web through Publisher

MS Money and Business 2002
I'm confused. I've been using MS Money 2002 on a Windows 2000 Pro pc since 2002. Now I'm running MS Money 2002 on an XP Pro pc. I received a message telling me I would no longer be able to log into Money 2002 since July 31, 2008. That was some time ago. Question: If one logs in using the "Offline" mode, can one continue to use this old version of MS Money? I don't care if nothing automatically updates. Thank you for your help. ...

Multiple Pivot Tables with single Page Field
I've got two pivot tables on a sheet, one showing the selected week' totals, and the other showing the month's totals. I want to link thes two tables to update automatically--if someone selects the week o 4/24/2005, then I want the other table to automatically select Apri 2005. What's the trick to doing this? thanks! Crai -- cscribne ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cscribner's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2366 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37409 You ...

publisher #74

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

Can I load a general macro without loading an excel document?
Can I load a general excel macro without loading an excel document so that it can be used by every document that is loaded with excel? -- Neil Wills UBmatrix If you create a personal.xls file, any macro in it will automatically be loaded whenever Excel is invoke. -- Gary's Student "Neil.Wills" wrote: > > Can I load a general excel macro without loading an excel document so that > it can be used by every document that is loaded with excel? > > -- > Neil Wills > UBmatrix ...

Publisher 2000 #23

Outlook 2002
This just started today. Outlook opens ok to the Outlook Today view and does a send / receive (I'm on DSL). When I click on a shortcut to any folder, i.e. Inbox, I get a quick view of that folder but then a page displays that says "Search results for "outlook:Inbox" Sorry, your keywords did not match any results. Please try again. On the address line it shows "http://www.jraun.com/search.php? search=outlook:Inbox" Any ideas If you click the folder names in the Folder List instead of the Outlook Bar, do the folders open successfully? -- Jocelyn ...

Publisher 2003

Customize Investment Summary on 'My Money' Home Page?
Okay, so I've got a lot of stocks, mutual funds, etc., that I don't own anymore. Can anyone shed any light on how I would clear that clutter out of the Investment Summary on 'My Money' home page? Denise ...

upgrade publisher

Money 2002 Investment Calculations
My Point is: I have been tracking my invesments since the beggining of the year. Sooooo.... my YTD return should be just as follows: Return = (Actual Market Value + Dividends) / (Initial Cost) Sooo.... My portfolio: Dividends: none Actual market value (according to Money): 11351 (Does not include cash, of course) Actual cost basis: 10759 (should not include cash, i believe it doesn't) RETURN: 11351/10759 - 1 = 5,5% YTD Return according to money = 3,29% !!!! WRONG!!!! And ACTUALLY, I don't know how the hell Money calculates the cost basis: In the Investment Performance report it says...

Insert and propagate Rows
Could someone kindly offer a solution/vbscript to copy and populate rows of data (adjusting the text string in Column A as part of the process) as illustrated below. The top section is an example of the source data containing batch numbers with associated data in adjacent columns The batch numbers in Column A will always be in this format/length The second part of the string in column A dictates the range of individual 2 digit suffixes that the batch number / row of data pertains to Hopefully the intention can be seen in the illustration below Batch Ref Test1 Test2 Tes...

electronic document delivery for purchasing #2
it seems mad to me to that MSBS have done half the job by doing electronic Doc Delivery for sales only. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c97b6ab7-2c48-431a...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...

Help Publishing Custom Form
I have published a custom task form to my Organizational Forms Library following the instructions here: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34. It works great, and now I have 2 quick questions regarding selecting the published forms: 1. Can I make the forms available by selecting the NEW menu, so I don't have to choose the form, and then browse to find it? I would like be able to select New and have it show my custom form there AND the default task form for that folder. 2. If not, I think I am supposed to be able to highlight the task folder, then select the ACTION menu and see ...

convert Publisher document to Word
I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them to a Word document so I and type a different name on each tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it only saves the text, not the formatting. Help! Hi Paula (pkrantz@thediscoveryalliance.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them || to a Word document so I and type a different name on each || tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried || saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it...

Page setup setting not being saved
There appears to be a problem (at least with Access 2000) not saving the margins for a specific report - Any ideas ? Rob Any chance that the Tools | Options | (general tab) -- Track Name Autocorrect info is checked? That caused a know problem with report definitions in some versions of Access. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "Rob" <robc1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3-qdneidKdx8ZjnbnZ2dnUVZ_jKdnZ2d@comcast.com... > There appears to be a problem (at least with Access 2000) not saving the > margins for a specific report - Any ideas ? > ...

How do I get upgarde for publisher 98 to 2000 ?
I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do then . aknz2004 wrote: >I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in > office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now > microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do > then . ======================================= If you want Publisher 2000, you'll have to purchase a copy of the program. You cannot upgrade Pub98 to Pub2000...they are two separate programs. -- John Inzer return e-mail...