publisher 2002 how do I get it to work with vista ?

Hi i have bought a new comp with Vista windows but my Publisher is XP and
wont work I cannot afford to replace that also but use it all the time as my
hobby is cardmaking ,is there a patch I can download ?

Right-click the Publisher icon, Properties, Compatibility tab, use Windows XP
(service pack 2).

This works for me.  Are you getting an error when you try to open Publisher?

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Meeeee" <Meeeee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi i have bought a new comp with Vista windows but my Publisher is XP and
> wont work I cannot afford to replace that also but use it all the time as my
> hobby is cardmaking ,is there a patch I can download ?

0
Mary

Publishing to the web through Publisher

MS Money and Business 2002
I'm confused. I've been using MS Money 2002 on a Windows 2000 Pro pc since 2002. Now I'm running MS Money 2002 on an XP Pro pc. I received a message telling me I would no longer be able to log into Money 2002 since July 31, 2008. That was some time ago. Question: If one logs in using the "Offline" mode, can one continue to use this old version of MS Money? I don't care if nothing automatically updates. Thank you for your help. ...

publisher #74

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

How to get a UI in a DLL to show tooltips?
I basically need to have an application in a DLL. An application, that we don't have access to the source for, uses a DLL to expand its functionality. Currently we have been displaying only Dialog boxes from the DLL which works fine. We are now adding a new graphics interface that uses the entire CWinApp and Doc/View architecture. When this is created as a DLL some functionality is lost, mainly the buttons on the toolbar don't enable and the tooltips don't work. Then menus work fine though. From what I have gleaned from MSDN and the tech docs the DLL doesn't get...

Cash Flow Forecast stopped working on Money 2003
I've been using Money since the first version and am now on 2003. Yesterday, the cash flow forecast won't work anymore. Every time I click on the "Forecast Cash Flow" button on the Scheduled Bills and Deposits page I get the following message: "Please create at least on checking, savings, or cash account before you go to the cash flow forecast". I've checked my accounts and they're all functioning properly. And my archived files (I do an archive after every year) work properly - IE the cash flow forecast works. So it must be some problem with my mo...

Sending Publisher Files

Publisher 2000 #23

Outlook 2002
This just started today. Outlook opens ok to the Outlook Today view and does a send / receive (I'm on DSL). When I click on a shortcut to any folder, i.e. Inbox, I get a quick view of that folder but then a page displays that says "Search results for "outlook:Inbox" Sorry, your keywords did not match any results. Please try again. On the address line it shows "http://www.jraun.com/search.php? search=outlook:Inbox" Any ideas If you click the folder names in the Folder List instead of the Outlook Bar, do the folders open successfully? -- Jocelyn ...

Out Of Office Assistance not working
Hi, I am Running Active Directory 2003 and Exchange Svr Std 2003 on my Domain. I have setup so users can use the Out Of Office Assistant tool. The Out Of Office Assistance only works on Some user accounts and Not all. All users can activate the Out Of Office Assistance using Outlook 2003 but only a few users are able to send Automatic Replies back. Is this a known issue? If someone has a solution please let me know. Thanks, "Yehya" <Yehya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am Running Active Directory 2003 and Exchange Svr Std 2003 on my Domain. > >I have set...

Publisher 2003

upgrade publisher

Outlook (Not Working)
All, I have reloaded Microsoft Office & outlook several times. Each time I try to send/receive mail in Outlook I get the following error message: "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I lost my hard drives this past weekend and have reloaded from backup. I cannot figure this out? Any ideas? Thanks Got it working. After creating a new outlook data file upteen times, Outlook liked the new one..... >-----Original Message----- >All, > >I have reloaded Microsoft Office & outlook several times. >Each time I try to send/receive mail in Outl...

What are the options for getting a test copy of 1.2?
I have CRM 1.0, ActionPack, and Solution Provider with MSDN Universal, but I am not at this point a Business Partner. What routes are open to obtain a test copy of 1.2 and what are the expected time frames for availability to existing 1.0 users, Action Pack subscribers, and MSDN download Subscribers? Bill Walter Bill If you go to the MSDN site they normally tell you what will be shipping next. Cant remember the exact link but it is definately there "Bill Walter" <wqwalter@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uEya515sDHA.2508@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I have CRM 1.0, Ac...

Money 2002 Investment Calculations
My Point is: I have been tracking my invesments since the beggining of the year. Sooooo.... my YTD return should be just as follows: Return = (Actual Market Value + Dividends) / (Initial Cost) Sooo.... My portfolio: Dividends: none Actual market value (according to Money): 11351 (Does not include cash, of course) Actual cost basis: 10759 (should not include cash, i believe it doesn't) RETURN: 11351/10759 - 1 = 5,5% YTD Return according to money = 3,29% !!!! WRONG!!!! And ACTUALLY, I don't know how the hell Money calculates the cost basis: In the Investment Performance report it says...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

Outlook rules not working + extra line breaks problem
I've set up a few rules in Outlook 2003 but they don't automatically work when I receive new mail. If I run all the rules manually however, everything is moved and works fine. Why is this? And another problem I've been having: each time I send emails with HTML formatting, people receive them with twice as many line breaks as they should, so something like: line1 line2 line3 actually looks like: line1 line2 line3 Why is this? ...

How to get name of currently opened Outlook(2003) profile
Hi All, Can any one suggest how to get currently opened outlook profile programatically . I am using Outlook 2003. Please suggest any solution other than redemption. Thanks in advance. The best you could do is use the namespace.currentuser property to get the name of the user currently logged on. Outlook 2007's object model exposes the name of the Outlook profile. The only other thing I can think of is to enumerate the registry for Outlook profile names. "Stop method of Sync object is not workin" <StopmethodofSyncobjectisnotworkin@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Getting Criteria from Optionbuttons
How can I have the Criteria of a query = >0 or [Forms]![frmReports]![OptionGroupPayType] Thanks Mike Do you want records that are equal to or greater than zero or that are equal to optionGroupPayType? Or do you want records that are equal to or greater than zero unless OptionGroupPayType is some specific value? Or are you attempting to apply criteria to two different fields. PayAmount >= 0 or PayType is equal to OptionGroupPayType Please try to restate your need since your posting is unclear (at least to me). -- John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007 Center for Health Pr...

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...

Help Publishing Custom Form
I have published a custom task form to my Organizational Forms Library following the instructions here: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34. It works great, and now I have 2 quick questions regarding selecting the published forms: 1. Can I make the forms available by selecting the NEW menu, so I don't have to choose the form, and then browse to find it? I would like be able to select New and have it show my custom form there AND the default task form for that folder. 2. If not, I think I am supposed to be able to highlight the task folder, then select the ACTION menu and see ...