Publisher 2002 #5

I just had Publisher 2002 installed. For some reason I
cannot now use my mouse roller to zoom in and out on the
document like I could on the prior version. Can anyone
help me?
0
anne1 (1)

Try CTRL-mousewheel to zoom, mousewheel alone to scroll.

Randall Arnold

"anne" <anne@cityofmillcreek.com> wrote in message
> I just had Publisher 2002 installed. For some reason I
> cannot now use my mouse roller to zoom in and out on the
> document like I could on the prior version. Can anyone
> help me?

0
rarnold (162)

Publishing to the web through Publisher

MS Money and Business 2002
I'm confused. I've been using MS Money 2002 on a Windows 2000 Pro pc since 2002. Now I'm running MS Money 2002 on an XP Pro pc. I received a message telling me I would no longer be able to log into Money 2002 since July 31, 2008. That was some time ago. Question: If one logs in using the "Offline" mode, can one continue to use this old version of MS Money? I don't care if nothing automatically updates. Thank you for your help. ...

publisher #74

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

Publisher 2000 #23

Outlook 2002
This just started today. Outlook opens ok to the Outlook Today view and does a send / receive (I'm on DSL). When I click on a shortcut to any folder, i.e. Inbox, I get a quick view of that folder but then a page displays that says "Search results for "outlook:Inbox" Sorry, your keywords did not match any results. Please try again. On the address line it shows "http://www.jraun.com/search.php? search=outlook:Inbox" Any ideas If you click the folder names in the Folder List instead of the Outlook Bar, do the folders open successfully? -- Jocelyn ...

Publisher 2003

upgrade publisher

Money 2002 Investment Calculations
My Point is: I have been tracking my invesments since the beggining of the year. Sooooo.... my YTD return should be just as follows: Return = (Actual Market Value + Dividends) / (Initial Cost) Sooo.... My portfolio: Dividends: none Actual market value (according to Money): 11351 (Does not include cash, of course) Actual cost basis: 10759 (should not include cash, i believe it doesn't) RETURN: 11351/10759 - 1 = 5,5% YTD Return according to money = 3,29% !!!! WRONG!!!! And ACTUALLY, I don't know how the hell Money calculates the cost basis: In the Investment Performance report it says...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Why is publisher newsletter not page wide when sent
When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it it is about 4" wide. I want it to be page wide when it is sent to a client. What do I need to do? What do you call "page wide"? If you had started with the email template, you would not have width issues. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Donna McDermed" <DonnaMcDermed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5974DDA0-2E2D-4495-A5EB-FBF8F543482B@microsoft.com... > When I am working on my email newsletter it is page wide. When I send it > it > is abo...

can we export a list of accts forwarding their mail in exchange 5.5?

Publisher for MAC
I would like to be able to use some of the publisher features on my MACBOOK PRO, but have been unable to locate the software, I waited for Office 2008 for Mac and it wasn't there :( when are you going to have it available for we mac afficianado's? -- If you try it you can be sure if you don''t like it, if you don''t try it your assuming. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see t...

Help Publishing Custom Form
I have published a custom task form to my Organizational Forms Library following the instructions here: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=34. It works great, and now I have 2 quick questions regarding selecting the published forms: 1. Can I make the forms available by selecting the NEW menu, so I don't have to choose the form, and then browse to find it? I would like be able to select New and have it show my custom form there AND the default task form for that folder. 2. If not, I think I am supposed to be able to highlight the task folder, then select the ACTION menu and see ...

PFMigrate and removal of last 5.5 Server
I setup a new 2003 server in a new AD with trust to the NT domain. I then created a new Exchange 2003 server in Co-Existance with the 5.5 server. I am preparing to remove my last/only 5.5 server. I used pfmigrate to replicate/move the folders to my 2003 server. The old server is currently off and has been off for a few weeks now. The replication setup is still there and building in size..not an issue as far as I am concerned. Here is my question. Do I have to bring up the old server to use PFMigrate to delete the pub folders on the old server before I remove the server from my co-exista...

convert Publisher document to Word
I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them to a Word document so I and type a different name on each tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it only saves the text, not the formatting. Help! Hi Paula (pkrantz@thediscoveryalliance.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || I created name tags in Publisher and want to convert them || to a Word document so I and type a different name on each || tag. I did it once and can't remember how - have tried || saving the Publisher file as a Word file, but it...

How do I get upgarde for publisher 98 to 2000 ?
I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do then . aknz2004 wrote: >I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in > office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now > microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do > then . ======================================= If you want Publisher 2000, you'll have to purchase a copy of the program. You cannot upgrade Pub98 to Pub2000...they are two separate programs. -- John Inzer return e-mail...

Outlook 2002 #128
I upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002 which came with my iPAQ. Before the upgrade I could use Word as my editor but now the selection box is gray so I can't select Word as my edit. NOTE: Only Outlook was upgraded as the CD did not have a copy Word 2002. You actually answered your own question (without realizing it). OL2002 needs Word 2002 if you want to use Word as your editor "Nickr" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:636c01c3e5f1$521f5510$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002 which came > with my ...

GetPrivateProfileSectionName won't work in VC++.NET 2002
How do I get GetPrivateProfileSectionName function to work in VC++.NET 2002? It works fine in the 2003 version, but I can't get it to work in the 2002 version which is what I use at home. Z.K. Z.K. wrote: > How do I get GetPrivateProfileSectionName function to work in VC++.NET > 2002? It works fine in the 2003 version, but I can't get it to work in > the 2002 version which is what I use at home. > > Z.K. Oh, the error is that it is an undeclared identifier. I am assuming I need to include some header file, but I don't know which one though I did ...

Publisher 2000 Publish error
Hi, I'm working with someone using Publisher 2000 who has added an FTP site and over a dial up connection tries to publish. He proceeds and then gets an error as transfer seems to be attempted: "Publisher could not save the file to the web. Please check URL or network address." He is saving as a web page and then trying to upload with appropriate credentials. I've asked that anti-virus (McAfee) and win XP firewall be off as well as a web accelerator but the error persists. I've Googled the error and have found scant information. Any help is appreciated. Try the fo...

Excel 2002 parameter query returns some blanks instead of data
Hello and thanks up front... (I'm going bonkers), It's invoice time, so in my "Job Records" file, I'm using a parameter query (Excel 02, Microsoft Query) to return only those records that occur in one specified month. In the original Excel "Job Records" file on which the query is based, one column of data, labeled "PO", lists purchase order names (e.g. "VBL" for a verbal Purchase Order) or numbers (e.g. "102509"). The column is automatically formatted by Excel as "General", and I just let it ride. A second co...