Publisher 2000-XP multiple pages not visible

Hi,
I am new to this group seeking some help.

I was working on a large number of pages that I had scanned images onto
and entered text.  In one document, I can see the first page only and
not the other 6.  When I print, it prints out the pages correctly, but
I cannot view these pages, and needless to say, make any corrections.
My other documents, which have 100 pages in them, show nothing at all.
They also print.

When I made a new document to see what was going on, I can Insert new
pages, and nothing shows up on the bottom of the screen to show the
pages.

In My Documents, the file sizes indicate that the data is there.
Can anyone help. me?  What am I missing?
Thank you for your help,
Terri

0
provb356 (3)

Correction on the Publisher version...It is 2002

0
provb356 (3)
12/31/2004 8:09:44 PM
For grins and giggles, send me one of your files. Send it to jl dot paules
at gmail dot com. I'll see if I get the same results you do. We can maybe
eliminate some of the possibilities.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Terri" <provb356@neo.rr.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I am new to this group seeking some help.
>
> I was working on a large number of pages that I had scanned images onto
> and entered text.  In one document, I can see the first page only and
> not the other 6.  When I print, it prints out the pages correctly, but
> I cannot view these pages, and needless to say, make any corrections.
> My other documents, which have 100 pages in them, show nothing at all.
> They also print.
>
> When I made a new document to see what was going on, I can Insert new
> pages, and nothing shows up on the bottom of the screen to show the
> pages.
>
> In My Documents, the file sizes indicate that the data is there.
> Can anyone help. me?  What am I missing?
> Thank you for your help,
> Terri

0
jl_amerson (3088)
12/31/2004 8:30:49 PM
How about suggesting view > status bar before you waste her time just for
giggles?

DavidF

"JoAnn Paules" <jl_amerson@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> For grins and giggles, send me one of your files. Send it to jl dot paules
> at gmail dot com. I'll see if I get the same results you do. We can maybe
> eliminate some of the possibilities.
>
> --
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>

> "Terri" <provb356@neo.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > I am new to this group seeking some help.
> >
> > I was working on a large number of pages that I had scanned images onto
> > and entered text.  In one document, I can see the first page only and
> > not the other 6.  When I print, it prints out the pages correctly, but
> > I cannot view these pages, and needless to say, make any corrections.
> > My other documents, which have 100 pages in them, show nothing at all.
> > They also print.
> >
> > When I made a new document to see what was going on, I can Insert new
> > pages, and nothing shows up on the bottom of the screen to show the
> > pages.
> >
> > In My Documents, the file sizes indicate that the data is there.
> > Can anyone help. me?  What am I missing?
> > Thank you for your help,
> > Terri

0
Nope8657 (939)
12/31/2004 8:56:11 PM
David,

THANK you so much!  I had tried ALMOST everything in the view tab,
except that one.  I don't know how it  was unchecked, but you saved me
hours of work.  Thanks to JoAnn for her willingness to help.
Terri

0
provb356 (3)
12/31/2004 9:03:38 PM
Try View > Toolbars > Status Bar

DavidF

"Terri" <provb356@neo.rr.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I am new to this group seeking some help.
>
> I was working on a large number of pages that I had scanned images onto
> and entered text.  In one document, I can see the first page only and
> not the other 6.  When I print, it prints out the pages correctly, but
> I cannot view these pages, and needless to say, make any corrections.
> My other documents, which have 100 pages in them, show nothing at all.
> They also print.
>
> When I made a new document to see what was going on, I can Insert new
> pages, and nothing shows up on the bottom of the screen to show the
> pages.
>
> In My Documents, the file sizes indicate that the data is there.
> Can anyone help. me?  What am I missing?
> Thank you for your help,
> Terri

0
Nope8657 (939)
12/31/2004 9:06:22 PM
It didn't dawn on me that she didn't have the status bar on.  :-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"DavidF" <Nope@nospam.com> wrote in message
> How about suggesting view > status bar before you waste her time just for
> giggles?
>
> DavidF
>
> "JoAnn Paules" <jl_amerson@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> For grins and giggles, send me one of your files. Send it to jl dot
>> paules
>> at gmail dot com. I'll see if I get the same results you do. We can maybe
>> eliminate some of the possibilities.
>>
>> --
>> JoAnn Paules
>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>

>> "Terri" <provb356@neo.rr.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi,
>> > I am new to this group seeking some help.
>> >
>> > I was working on a large number of pages that I had scanned images onto
>> > and entered text.  In one document, I can see the first page only and
>> > not the other 6.  When I print, it prints out the pages correctly, but
>> > I cannot view these pages, and needless to say, make any corrections.
>> > My other documents, which have 100 pages in them, show nothing at all.
>> > They also print.
>> >
>> > When I made a new document to see what was going on, I can Insert new
>> > pages, and nothing shows up on the bottom of the screen to show the
>> > pages.
>> >
>> > In My Documents, the file sizes indicate that the data is there.
>> > Can anyone help. me?  What am I missing?
>> > Thank you for your help,
>> > Terri

0
jl_amerson (3088)

Exchange 2000 disaster recovery #3
This is a mess! My Domain Controller/Exchange Server experienced a fatal error. Drive D had some sector errors but is now functioning. This is where Exchange was installed. This error caused Drive M to "dispapear". At this point Exchange Manager says the Exchange Server cannot be contacted although all the automatic services are started. Drive D seems to have the data store files (hopefully in tact). I've now created a new machine in a new domain with a fresh install of Exchange 2000. I want to "recover" the data from the original Exchange 2000 server (rememeber th...

Multiple Records, one for each day of the week, One Employee, One
I have a database that has a daily input form. My employers now want this form changed so that it allows input for a week per person. I want to keep my table on a daily basis so I have put subforms for each of the days of the week on one form. I now need to find out a way of telling each of these subforms what day of the week they represent and be able to grab that record. Some of the days will not have any input and I would like to keep the database from saving null or 0 hour days. When I go to the next person, I need to be able to have 7 clean days, so when I push the next record...

Visible Question
Trying to make my list box visible if there is data in my text box, List box set to No/Visible If tbClient(Text Box) has data in it then lstClients.Visible = True -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3 "Bob Vance" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:%235jKFAktKHA.4796@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Trying to make my list box visible if there is data in my text box, List > box set to No/Visible > If tbClient(Text Box) has data in it then lstClients.Visibl...

Investigating multiple copies being sent
Hi guys I'm working on this issue too and I understand it's being looked at internally. Can you tell me, is anyone reporting this issue who does NOT have an anti-virus program installed? I have been reading a lot of reports about people using McAfee and one report about using Symantec 7.1 I have never had this issue until recently when I started connecting to the net using my office connection. Can you tell me, are the users experiencing this all connecting to the net through a server (Win2k or 2k3 Server? I have also noticed that it is during periods of high usage. Would it be poss...

Installing components for Microsoft Excel XP
I Need Help. I recently demoted my PDC to a standard server and joined another domain. Now when I attempt to access Excel I receive the following: =========================================== "Installing components for Microsoft Excel" Installing: "Microsoft Excel Feature" =========================================== It runs and then goes away but it does this every time I open Excel. How do I get rid of this message. I really don't want to re-install Excel. Things I have done. 1. Copied the old user's profile to the new one. 2. Move the Application Data...

Installation and location of MUD folder and database for multiple user account setup?
Installation and location of MUD folder and database for multiple user account setup? -------------------------------- Please don't scream at me, but I posted this message earlier today in the Newsgroups: microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage Upon further reflection, I think that it's more appropriate to be listed and answered within the Newsgroups: microsoft.public.mac.office. So I'm post a copy of it here. Hope that's OK. --------------------------------- Newsgroups: microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage From: ...@comcast.net Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 12:20:57 -0700 Local: M...

XP: copy/paste from Access into Excel
Hello I am converting lots of Access/Excel apps to the XP version and I hav problems with the most stupid issues. Here is one of them: in the previous version (under NT) I could just copy and past tables/queries from Access into Excel (Crtl C/Crtl V) and everythin was working. Now the numbers are all formatted as text in Excel unless I past special (Biff5). I know I could use the Tools--> Analise it with Excel (from Access t Excel) but this opens the results in a new sheet and sometimes I nee to paste in a specified region of existing spreadsheets. Yes, I could also use pass through query ...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

Multiple Pivot Tables with single Page Field
I've got two pivot tables on a sheet, one showing the selected week' totals, and the other showing the month's totals. I want to link thes two tables to update automatically--if someone selects the week o 4/24/2005, then I want the other table to automatically select Apri 2005. What's the trick to doing this? thanks! Crai -- cscribne ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cscribner's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2366 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37409 You ...

publisher #74

SP3 xp failed to install catalog files during update
i have a fresh install of xp home with linksys wireless drivers, nvidia drivers, avg free and essential ms updates installed up to service pack 3 and nothing else installed. it downloaded the sp3 and started the install procedure the progress bar makes it to about a 3rd of the way through then gives me a message that it failed to install catalogue files there is no error code that went with the message. has anybody seen this happen yet? is there anything i can do? NOTE: *** IF Internet Explorer 7 or 8 are installed, UNinstall it now before applying SP3. Reinstall it afterwards...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Excel 2000 Toolbar Customization
I've customized the toolbars to my satisfaction and also created my own customized toolbar under 'views - toolbars'. The customized toolbars work great during a single Excel session. When I fire-up Excel the next time it's reverted to the as-delivered toolbars. What's wrong? How can I make a permanent change to the toolbars? Also on start-up, Excel sometimes opens two blank workbooks. What's that about? Thanks much for the help. On the custom toolbar issue: Run a search on your HDD to locate a file called Excel.xlb. If my guess is right. you'll find ...

Outlook for Office 2000
Need Help Badly! Have experienced a denied access to my outlook. cannot delete messages from any folder. message as follows: C:\Windows\Local Settings\application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst. could not be accessed.Access denied. have removed program and restored. have tried exporting - not working. help help help How big is the .PST file? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:54aa01c3e52b$44249b30$a001280a@phx.gbl, pd wrote: > Need Hel...

Sending Publisher Files

CRM "multiple instance"
Could it be possible to have multiple CRM Instances on the same LAN? if so how would be the email router be configured?! Is it possibe also to have 1 application Server installed on it all Applications instances? mrefaat wrote: > Could it be possible to have multiple CRM Instances on > the same LAN? > if so how would be the email router be configured?! > > Is it possibe also to have 1 application Server installed > on it all Applications instances? Hello, Multiple CRM 1.2 instances on the same LAN works fine together. One Exchange server can serve exactly one CRM 1....

Publisher 2000 #23

Rather complex Visiblity operation
Hi In our system, there is a report that pulls together a parent and a sub report, however, the details on the sub report are only needed for a particular catagory (sorted by main report header). How do I go about setting code that selects visiblity like this? Thanks!! -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com On Aug 22, 2:17 am, "oliaccount via AccessMonster.com" <u33480@uwe> wrote: > Hi > In our system, there is a report that pulls together a parent and a sub > report, however, the details on the sub report are only needed for a > particular catagory ...

Deleting multiple attachments in a 2003 message
In Outlook 2000, when you received an email with 20 attachments, you could select them all and click the delete button to remove them from the message at one time. In Outlook 2003, the only way seems to be by clicking each attachment individually, right clicking it and the clicking remove off of the menu one at a time. Is there an easier way? Jeffrey L ...

Stop a file from automatically opening in Excel 2000
How do you stop a file from automatically opening in Excel 2000? This file does not exist and there is nothing in the XLStart folder. Tools>options>general and uncheck ignore other applications -- For everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup. Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Brenda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15e0501c4472a$7284c980$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How do you stop a file from automatically opening in Excel > 2000? This file does not exist and there is nothing in > the XLStart folder. If you've ente...

multiple email accounts in outlook 2003
I just migrated to outlook 2003 from outlook express. I have about 5 seperate email accounts that I have configured in outlook 2003. My problem is that no matter which email address I receive email on, when I reply to the message it will always be sent from the default email account. I know that I can click on the accounts tab to select which email address I can send from, but I am forgetting to do this, and I am sending most of my replies from the default account. I want to be able to automatically reply to a message using the emaill address that the message was originally sent to. Does ...