Publisher 07 Mail Merge

Master Document has 3 duplicate documents similar to a postcard.  I am
attempting to mail merge  into the master doc.  I am using simple fields such
as name address etc.  How can I creat a mail merge of multiple recipients(3)
on one document ie. Name1, Name2 Name 3 - address1, address2.. you get the
picture.

0
Ost (1)

When you mail merge you can only have one card on the screen. What size are the
cards?

When you are ready to print, select multiple pages per sheet. There is a print
preview on the print screen.
Help here
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Ost" <Ost@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Master Document has 3 duplicate documents similar to a postcard.  I am
> attempting to mail merge  into the master doc.  I am using simple fields such
> as name address etc.  How can I creat a mail merge of multiple recipients(3)
> on one document ie. Name1, Name2 Name 3 - address1, address2.. you get the
> picture.

0
mary.sauer (2018)

Combine or Merge Issue
Greetings: First, I have machines with both Office 2000 and 2003, so I have both available if that matters. Now, the issue: Our company accountant generates a sheet every two weeks with 401(k) figures...what the employee contributed, what the employer contributed, etc. Each sheet is exactly the same as far as what data goes where, but the amounts sometimes change from pay period to pay period. So, at the end of the year, she has 26 sheets. Is there a way to create a 27th sheet and combine all the data from the first 26? For example, if in A3 we have a dollar amount that represents what E...

updated junk mail filters for ms outlook
Is there an improved junk mail filter and if so where can i go to download ...

Can't recieve e-mail or visit our own web site
Outlook is not able to send or recieve any e-mail from our web address. It says it can't find the host server. What is strange is that I can browse the web anywhere but our own website. However, other computers have no problem visiting our website so I know it's this particular computer. It acts as though our web address has somehow been blocked so that I cannot visit it through internet explorer or recieve any e-mail through outlook. SpamBay (?) was installed on Outlook not too long ago, but I haven't been able to locate a problem there...any ideas? vms wrote: > Outloo...

How do I transfer all Windows Live Mail & file to my new XP machin
On the old WinXP machine, WLM runs well with familiar folders, accounts, messages, and contacts. I don't want to have to set up the folders and accounts and "export" and "import". How do i transfer all of this to my new WinXP machine? ...

send to recipient mail as attachment
when I try to send an open word file by selecting send to recipient as attachment it simply opens up outlook with the mentioned document in attachment when a perticular user tries to do this she gets an error message bottom line is that this functionality only works for some people and it will never work for others where can I find info on how to solve this by changing settings in office or in the registry or whatever I have already googled and only found pointers to mapi errors telling me absolutely nothing new they all state that this is happening because outlook or outlook express...

outlook express as default mail handler
My office uses Outlook Express for email. I could switch to Outlook. Here's the problem: I can't get Outlook Express to become the default so my PDA will pick up the email. Tried Tools, Options, etc. Click on default and then click ok and then it goes right back to not being the default. I don't understand why. I'd rather keep using Outlook Express. If I give up on OE and try for Outlook and try importing the mail info/addresses from OE, I get an error message which says it's creating an Outlook.exe error log and drops out of the import. I can't find the log....

Publishing to the web through Publisher

Populating an e-mail address in a VBA Function
I have the following code in a button on a worksheet Before the lin that says Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSendMail).Show I wanted to put a default email address which can be hard coded and i known ie .to = "doctorv@anyhting.com" How can I put the To Address in this statement so that when they clic the button the address automatically appears in the To section of th email? Thanks Code ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=False, Contents:=False Scenarios:=False If Sheets("Level 2 Support Team Member").Range("b34").Value #1/1/2001# Then Sheets("Level 2 Suppo...

Scipts for rules in 07
Hi guys, the boss has asked me to find a way to get a script that does the following: There are about 100 computers and we would like to setup some rules in them separately. Mail from <Person here> with <words in subject/body> forwards to <these people>. Is this possible? Thanks! Ok i exported a rule. Now is there anyway to make a script that: Opens Outlook Open the rule manager Clicks Options Imports Rule from a memory stick (or desktop whatever) Then Ticks the box and presses ok Thanks that would use sendkeys - yes its possible. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]...

publisher #74

Junk Mail
I read the following recently. Does this change also effect the order of processing for Junk Mail and Out of Office replies. Do Out of Office replies NOT fire for junk mail? SP1 changes how the Junk Email filter works. Previously, Rules processed messages ahead of the Junk email filter and only messages not handled by rules were processed by the spam filter. SP1 runs the junk filter on all messages before processing the messages using the Rules Wizard. While this is a good thing for people who use multiple accounts and moves messages to different folders, it may require users to add mo...

Merging Domains?
We are merging with another company, and I need some steps on how to make this happen, email wise: someone@DomainA.com (my domain) someone@DomainB.com (merging company) Both currently exist, as seperate companies. I have set up new accounts on my exch 2003 server for DomainA.com. I need to get them on my exchange server (DomainA). Can I add their domain address to be allowed to have emails delivered to their new alias' on my company server? Is there a way to have their MX record and DNS of DomainB.com, be accepted into my current exchange 2003 server? I will slowly fas...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Sending Publisher Files

Publisher 2000 #23

SubForms 03-29-07
Hello Experts,Just looking for a little advice...I have several Forms in which individuals enter data. The database(and Form(s)) is locked down as tight as I can get it-I don't wantindividuals to inadvertently delete data.It appears that users sometimes need to see what's in the database toavoid duplicating records and for other reasons.I've thought about placing a Subform on my Form so that users can seewhat's in the database. I'm unsure if it's technically a Subform ifit's a copy of the actual table in which the Form populates.Any thoughts on how to accomplish t...

Publisher 2003

How do you check your office e-mail when out of the office?
How do I check my e-mail when out of the office? more detail on your setup would be required to answer that. "Office e-mail question" <Office e-mail question@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33B202BC-03CF-4CBF-93DC-A27639BA06A9@microsoft.com... > How do I check my e-mail when out of the office? If your office uses an Exchange server, then ask the mail admin if they have enabled Outlook Web Access, which allows you to view the contents of your Exchange mailbox via a web browser. He or she may also be able to set you up with a VPN, if your company uses...

upgrade publisher

Trouble formatting Mail merge Number field for european format
I have to mail merge a letter using XLS as datasource that has some currency fields and the output of the currency fields should be formatted to european format (eg: 1.234.567,99) Please note that decimal separator is comma and group seperator a dot. If could not find a suitable switch. Can someone please point me to right place? O/S: Windows XP MS Office 2003 The European format would be; 1,234,567.99 and not the decimal seperator being a comma "SRV" <SRV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91B4D91E-294F-4F6B-A131-743D3171A7E2@microsoft.co...

Microsoft Publisher ?

Access 97 to Access 2003 DataBase conversion 08-30-07
Hi, We work in a mostly french environment. We have a standard image using MUI Microsoft products (XP and Office 2003 are MUI) Since the convertion of an ACCESS 97 BD into Access 2003, we experience a sort sequence problem when using: DoCmd.Openform or DoCmd.ApplyFilter A selection on a name like "Cot�" will return no record. Asking for "Cote" will return all records including "Cot�". I suspect a problem with MUI (multi-user interface) but I did not find any recommandation at Microsoft. Thanks. "Jacques Tr�panier" <zx_jacques@hotmail.com>...