Pub Autoshape Problem

I can't edit Autoshapes in Pub2002, they disappear; I can
in XP Word. Saved .GIF's still look choppy.
0
anonymous (74719)

Update your video drivers from the website of your video card manufacturer
will fix your issue.

GIF's that look choppy is not an issue with Publisher, but the resolution
they were save at, and size you are making them.

donotknock (1942)

ClearRecurrencePattern Problem
I imported some reoccurring appointments and I am using C# to get all upcoming appointments. I found out you need to use ClearRecurrencePattern to get the current appointment but it always show the appointments for last year. If I enter new reoccurring appointments it works correctly. Any ideas? Probably best posted in microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba whre the = developers hang out. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious h...

Viewing Publisher .pub document
Is there any viewer available to view and print a *.pub document? I think I found my answer in the (In)compatibility thread below. >-----Original Message----- >Is there any viewer available to view and print a *.pub >document? >. > ...

ActiveSync 4.5 problem, syncing with Outlook 2003
I just upgraded to ActiveSync 4.5 and have noticed a (significant) difference between it and ActiveSync 4.2, that maybe someone knows how to address. I have a different calendar on my Outlook 2003 than the one that I keep on my Treo 700w mobile phone . When I attach my Treo 700w mobile phone and ActiveSync 4.5 pops up if I click on the Tools menu and select Options to uncheck the Calendar I get the following message: "To proceed, ActiveSync must remove all Calendar on your Pocket PC. Do you want to continue?" the choice is 'Yes' or 'No'. The option for...

problem with accounts import
i have problem with outlook accounts import. when i import adress book - results was ok, but when i import accounts i have proble, problem message - "The import did not complete because an error occurred". Outlook version - 6. form mee this problem is serious undertaking, because i dont know this accaunt password...:( please help!!! ...

rpc over http problem #5
Hi I have a problem in configuring RPC over HTTP on my exchange . As it has a cluster with 2003 SP1and a frontend. but the valid port entry on frontend is taking two entries one of my virtual server and other of the server in our parent domain. Bcoz of what it is giving the error exchange server does not exist if we try to conect externally. Kindly suggest. Gaurav In news:1159437484.298238.212380@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com, gaurav <kadian.gaurav@gmail.com> typed: > Hi > > I have a problem in configuring RPC over HTTP on my exchange . As it > has a cluster with 2003 SP...

Can't create html file from pub file
I don't have Frontpage and I used Publisher for doing web page. Now I can't acess to some funcions, in the wb, because I have made a ".pub" file instead a ".html" file! What can I do??? Run Publisher, open your file and do, File Save as a Web page This will create the html files and the gif files. Upload all the files except the .pub file. And don't do what I did on my first web page project, deleted the pub file. You will need it to make changes with your web page. You open the pub file, make changes, save as a web page and upload the new files. Don ...

Problems with Google
INTENTIONALLY CROSSPOSTED! Just found out that VBA code in the beta Google Groups archive can be fubar. The article http://makeashorterlink.com/?R1EA128AA, which is a link to http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions/msg/e249f6c074a3adfd includes the statement Set xlapp = CreateObject("Excel.Applicatio´┐Żn") which includes an embedded HTML hyphen (decimal char code 173) between the o and n. Copy this line and paste into an Excel cell to see it. The article in original format (http://makeashorterlink.com/?E1FA328AA, which is a link to http...

pub.edb usable for mail boxes
Is it possible to use the pub.edb for mail boxes, to free up disk space? "mike r." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to use the pub.edb for mail boxes, to free >up disk space? Not exactly. The Public store is just for public messages. There's nothing to stop you creating a structure in there and assigning permissions to it so that only the owners can access the folders and then using the store to allow users to archive old but still required messages in there. That's not an often used idea and it certainly doesn't give you any ...

pub 97, pub 2000, pub 2002
Do these share the same keyboard shortcuts and screen interface? Yes... There are some features in later versions that 97 did not have. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "liaM" <cuddly@mindless.com> wrote in message news:46e88bf0$0$27404$ba4acef3@news.orange.fr... > Do these share the same keyboard shortcuts and screen interface? Mary Sauer wrote: > Yes... There are some features in later versions that 97 did not have. > But is the basic idea of a workspace and are the various keyboard ...

Recall problem
Exchange is not recalling messages, any special settings that I need to change. user sent me a message and recall from my Mail box. When I logged in I had two emails Original and recall message. I managed to read the original then clicked on the recall request and pressed OK, user got a message to say unable to recall. If I click on the recall request first and press OK both messages get sent back to the user from my mail box and user gets a message Successful recalled. Shortly this is not right. On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 10:42:24 +0100, "Lazo Basic" <l_basic.Nospam.hotma...

Error faced::Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There may not be a sound device installed on your computer, it may be in use by another progra
i can hear all system sounds an even hear tst sound in Realteck HD Audio Manager bt no other sound plays as in no music file an no online music.... if i open music file in windows media plyer 9 the eroor comes: Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There may not be a sound device installed on your computer, it may be in use by another program, or it may not be functioning properly. THERE is no ques mrk on ny sound,vedio and game controllers device..in device manager...bt yellow ques mrk an exclamation mrk on MODEM DEVICE O...

Printing problem from Pub2003
When I try to print to my large-format printer, my computer spools for awhile, cancels my print, then changes my page settings to multiple copies with crazy margins, such as --2348.65016! I can print to a desktop printer with no problems. I have even tried printing a simple rectangle on letter-size paper to the large-format. I am using an HP Designjet 500. Any suggestions? Thanks. I have a designjet 90r and am having a very similar problem. Have you found a resolution to your issue. "Juanita" wrote: > When I try to print to my large-format printer, my computer spools for...

Syncing Problems with PPC and Money 2005
I recently upgraded to Money 2005 and installed Money for the PPC on my Ipaq. The installation to the PPC and the initial sync went fine, and all of my selected accounts show up correctly on the IPaq. However, after adding some transactions into the PPC and then attempting a resync, ActiveSync returns an error that says "Microsoft Money Data:Attention Required". I have tried uninstalling MSMoney from the PPC and reinstalling and resyncing, but the behavior is still the same. Any ideas on what the problem might be? Try deleting the data from the device and then doing a resy...

some problem about datagrid and adodc
Hello,when I use mfc 7.1 (.net 2003) to create a dialog programe. I add adodc(6.0,sp5) and datagrid(6.0,sp4) control in it. then I bind sql-server database table and set the datagrid's data-field. but when i close the dialog, it give me a Assert error. I do the same things in vc 6.0,everything is ok.who can tell me why? and how to resolve it! "lxg" <lixngang@163.com> wrote in message news:unn4MhW6DHA.1632@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello,when I use mfc 7.1 (.net 2003) to create a dialog programe. > I add adodc(6.0,sp5) and datagrid(6.0,sp4) control in it. > then I...

Problem Deriving From CPreviewView
I'm trying to derive from the CPreviewView class so that I can add a few drawing enhancements to the print preview. I'm copying the OnDraw code from CPreviewView into my derived class's OnDraw function as a basis for my own code: class CMyPreviewView : public CPreviewView { void OnDraw(CDC* pDC); }; void CMyPreviewView::OnDraw(CDC* pDC) { // code copied from CPreviewView } There is one problem I've run into: In the OnDraw code, there is a call made to OnPrint using a CView pointer that's a member of the CPreviewView class: in .h CView* m_pPrintView; in .cpp m_pPrin...

OWA Pub Folder on Website
Can I create public folders calendars and have them available for the world to see? But only we can edit them? I want to add a calendar to our School District website and the Calendars in OWA 2003 on Exchange 2003 would be easy to manage. > Can I create public folders calendars and have them > available for the world to see? But only we can edit > them? Yes you can! Create a public calendar folder in your preferred manner. In Exchange System Manager, create a virtual HTTP server or a virtual directory with the desired name (let's say School as an example). Have this point t...

Sync Problems
When I open WLM and it goes through its sync routine it gets hung up on "Download marked messages from [gmail]. When I force it to stop the process I fet the following error message: Unable to send or receive messages for the Gmail (ralph9308) account. Windows Live Mail could not download the requested message. The operation was canceled by the user. Subject 'If we let it go on forever, it wouldn't be a special offer. BOOK TODAY.' Server Response: Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server, due to non-network errors. This could, for example, indicate ...

Pub Autoshape Problem
I can't edit Autoshapes in Pub2002, they disappear; I can in XP Word. Saved .GIF's still look choppy. Update your video drivers from the website of your video card manufacturer will fix your issue. GIF's that look choppy is not an issue with Publisher, but the resolution they were save at, and size you are making them. -- ...

Password change problem with outlook web access
Hi, we are using exchange 2000 server for email. we have set up the OWA also. Everything is working fine. Now some of our users are not able to log-in using OWA. I am thinking it is due to password change problem. With in our internal network, after certain number of days, the windows operating system will prompt to change password. In this case, if a user's password has expired and if they are trying to use OWA, then it won't prompt them to change password since they are not inside our network. so, they are not able to log-in. If I change their password in exchange ser...

Font color problem
I have a really weird problem, that I can't resolve. When I click in a cell and hit the font color button to change the font color to anything but black the color is the color I selected when I type something in the cell. As soon as I click out of the cell the color changes from the color I selected back to black. Any idea why it won't stay the color I made it? If I print out the page the colors are there on paper but not on screen. Thanks -Scott A shot in the dark: I wonder if High Contrast has been set on this PC. Try Start | Programs | Accessories | Accessibility | Acc...

Problem with RegisterDeviceNotification
Hi, I read about RegisterDeviceNotification in MSDN, and used the sample code given at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/devio/base/registering_for_device_notification.asp But I am not able to compile my code. I have included <dbt.h> in my source file. But the copliter is giving following errors: \Documents and Settings\bhavik patel\Desktop\tsroot\mmi\integrated mmi\sources\MainFrm.cpp(143) : error C2065: 'HDEVNOTIFY' : undeclared identifier E:\Documents and Settings\bhavik patel\Desktop\tsroot\mmi\integrated mmi\sources\MainFrm.cpp(665) : err...

just installed.... login problem
Hi, i just installed Great plains 8 on a test machine for the first time. I have installed server and client option, the installation went fine. However the login dialog of 'Great Plains Utilities' is not letting me in. SQL server is on the same machine, it is in mixed mode and the sa password is what i'm specifying. Any clues please? Hi Have you configured the ODBC DSN to point to your SQL server using SQL Auth. James "Emmanuel" <emmanuel@email.com> wrote in message news:u6%235CvV1FHA.3864@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > i just installed Gr...

autoshapes
Why is my autoshapes color fill not working in Publisher. After I make an autoshape and open the format autoshape window I am having trouble filling the shapes with color. When I use the drop down tab for color fill, the color sample is highlighted but when I am done with the drop down and color is shown in the format box under fill-the color does not show. Additionally, when the format box is open, the color I chose for the shape is visible on my document, but once I close the format box, my autoshape in my design disappears once again. The shapes are not visible at all-even in prin...

Problems with .Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False
Hello!!!! My name is David and I'm a Spanish boy so perhaps my English is not as good as it would be in order to explain my problem, but I'll try. First of all, thank you in advance for all your help because I'm sure that with your support my application will work in a good way. The problem is that I've got the next piece of code: Sub Busqueda(Dia As Date) ' ' Busqueda Macro ' Macro grabada el 04/07/2005 por s602043 ' ' With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:= _ "ODBC;DSN=*****;UID=SMP;PWD=****;SERVER=****;", Destination:=Range( _ "...

Text wraping Problem
Here is a problem I have yet been able to fix. I have a form that I use regularly and when typing text into a cell while in Normal view it will fill up the cell and want to wrap it to the next line, but when I go the the Print View it will not have filled up the cell yet. So its a guessing game as to when the cell is really full and what it will look like when I print it. Any ideas? Jon How much text are you entering in the cell? You can enter 32,767 characters in a cell. By default Excel will show or print only 1024 of those characters. You can increase this 1024 limit by adding a ...