Pub 2003 Clip Organizer Error

Sorry if this has been answered before - search didn't find this error in
Pub 2003.

Upgraded Pub 2003 Beta to Pub 2003. Clip Organizer gets "Error Code
0x007007f"
Tried repair function - no help.
Search on MS came up empty.
Have since found that I cannot import Excel list for mail merge AND cannot
create merge list within Publisher (Access).
Do I need to uninstall Pub and do a clean install?

--

Donna McBryde   =^..^=
99.9% of the world's problems would cease to exist

0
donna1 (3)

What version of Windows are you using?

donotknock (1941)
12/18/2003 8:44:20 PM
Windows XP Pro

"���MS�Publisher���" <donotknock@nobodyhome.com> wrote in message
> What version of Windows are you using?

donna1 (3)
12/18/2003 8:53:45 PM
If you are having problems with Excel and Access, it could be your MDAC components
needs refreshing.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/nhp/Default.asp?contentid=28001860

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/
"Donna Mc" <donna@dee-bee.com> wrote in message news:N9oEb.27$_S3.22@fe10...
> Sorry if this has been answered before - search didn't find this error in
> Pub 2003.
>
> Upgraded Pub 2003 Beta to Pub 2003. Clip Organizer gets "Error Code
> 0x007007f"
> Tried repair function - no help.
> Search on MS came up empty.
> Have since found that I cannot import Excel list for mail merge AND cannot
> create merge list within Publisher (Access).
> Do I need to uninstall Pub and do a clean install?
>
> --
>
> Donna McBryde   =^..^=
> 99.9% of the world's problems would cease to exist
> if everyone lived by the Golden Rule.
> --
> There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
> -- Albert Schweitzer

0
laserdog (1122)

Money 2003
I've set-up mortage loan account connected to hause asset account. I'm downloading bank transactions reports through internet. Beside others there are loan payments. How I can declare those payments aftewards as loan payments regarding specyfic loan account? Could I define split beetwen principal and interest? Dref ...

Setup Resources in Exchange 2003
What's the best way to set up resources like conference rooms in Exchange 2003 so that users can reserve them via Outlook calendar? I think its changed a bit since my 5.5 days... Thans This article relates to Exchange 2000 but the concept is the same: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF019.html -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Steve Aschettino" <steveaschettino@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uER85gj9DHA.1936@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > What's the best way to set up resources like conference rooms in Excha...

Outlook 2003 Sending
The first time I saw this it scared the hell out of me. In the statu tray, my newly installed Outlook 2003 ocassionally displays that it i sending message 1 of 28942, or some other huge number. I check my sen items folder and no messages have, in fact, been sent. Yet thi display shows up regularly. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Viewing Publisher .pub document
Is there any viewer available to view and print a *.pub document? I think I found my answer in the (In)compatibility thread below. >-----Original Message----- >Is there any viewer available to view and print a *.pub >document? >. > ...

Outlook 2003 / Contacts / Flags
Hi! Can anyone help on this one..... I wish to flag over 100 contacts with a follow-up flag. I have listed the relevant contacts through using a filtered view and I had hoped that I could select all the filtered contacts and then flag them.... but apparently not. I have the following observations: 1. My customised toolbar looses the flags in Contact view and I cannot add them to my toolbar. 2. The follow-up flag under Actions is greyed out, but I can use it on a single contact at a time, but it wants me to go through the rigmarole of setting end dates etc,.... (far too long-winded) 3....

Can't create html file from pub file
I don't have Frontpage and I used Publisher for doing web page. Now I can't acess to some funcions, in the wb, because I have made a ".pub" file instead a ".html" file! What can I do??? Run Publisher, open your file and do, File Save as a Web page This will create the html files and the gif files. Upload all the files except the .pub file. And don't do what I did on my first web page project, deleted the pub file. You will need it to make changes with your web page. You open the pub file, make changes, save as a web page and upload the new files. Don ...

Outlook 2003 #272
I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003. A person who previously had been able to receive my emails in black font now receives them in light yellow. I checked the font that I used in composing my emails, black, and yet it is yellow when she receives it. When she hits reply, it then turns the text black and she is able to read it. She is working on a Mac. Is the screwy setting on my end or hers? "=?Utf-8?B?Y2F0aHk=?=" <cathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:CED7B486-04D5-4973-9AB7-2B4FEED2A050@microsoft.com: > I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003. A person wh...

received a 551 error message when sending an email
-- Barbara R. Griffin Barbara@BarbaraRGriffin.com "Barbara R. Griffin" <BarbaraRGriffin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E6649DF7-CC94-4F8D-9339-2AB2BFDC243D@microsoft.com... > > -- > Barbara R. Griffin > Barbara@BarbaraRGriffin.com Please use this BIG WHITE SPACE to write your question. If you'd bothered to do ANY searching in this group you would have found a huge thread earlier today of which one post contained the following: " From AT&T: I apologize but we are undergoing a system maintenance. Would you pl...

Outlook sending errors.
I have recently got a program that helps my spam and junk=20 problem called Mail Washer (V4.1). The program works great but I am having a problem with=20 Outlook 2002. When I try to send a message I receive a=20 error quoting: Task 'mail.garethmyles.com - Sending and Receiving'=20 reported error (0x800CCC7D) : 'Your outgoing (SMTP)=20 server does not support SSL-secured connections. If SSL- secured connections have worked in the past, contact your=20 server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). =20 The server responded: ?=1E?$for more information.' And Task &...

pub.edb usable for mail boxes
Is it possible to use the pub.edb for mail boxes, to free up disk space? "mike r." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to use the pub.edb for mail boxes, to free >up disk space? Not exactly. The Public store is just for public messages. There's nothing to stop you creating a structure in there and assigning permissions to it so that only the owners can access the folders and then using the store to allow users to archive old but still required messages in there. That's not an often used idea and it certainly doesn't give you any ...

pub 97, pub 2000, pub 2002
Do these share the same keyboard shortcuts and screen interface? Yes... There are some features in later versions that 97 did not have. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "liaM" <cuddly@mindless.com> wrote in message news:46e88bf0$0$27404$ba4acef3@news.orange.fr... > Do these share the same keyboard shortcuts and screen interface? Mary Sauer wrote: > Yes... There are some features in later versions that 97 did not have. > But is the basic idea of a workspace and are the various keyboard ...

Badmail folder in Exchange 2003
I just upgraded from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 in W2K environment. I just noticed that Bad mails are no longer going to \Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\BadMail folder - Where are they going now? I'm running Symantec Corp Edition 9.0 for file level protection and SMSE 4.5 for exchange. I know I have to exclude the Exchange folders under Symantec Corp Edition 9.0. Do I have to Enable or Disable Microsoft Exchange Auto Protect in 9.0? (Under Configure, Microsoft Exchange Autoprotect)? Microsoft hasn't changed the default path for the badmail directory. It's still in ...

Upgrading to Outlook 2003 #4
Do I need to uninstall Outlook 2000 before I install 2003? The software said I did, but won't it just upgrade automatically? How do I uninstall 2000? I did not see it listed in Programs under Add/Remove, nor did I see it under Windows Add/Remove. You can uninstall Outlook by running the Microsoft Office 2000 Maintenance mode. In the Control Panel start the Add/Remove Programs and locate Microsoft Office 2000 and select Change. You will be prompted to Add or Remove features. When you see the list of features right click on Outlook and select the X which should make the feature Not Ava...

Mailbox size on Exchange 2003
Hi all, I'm an Exchange Admin. in a small company...I use Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003 on the clients part. Some users have pretty big mailboxes on the server...like 7 GB ! As you can see we use a lot the emails to communicate and my Managers want me to keep all emails... So every 6 months I archive their emails into a PST in order to reduce the size of their mailbox on the Exchanger server. Some PST archives are now reaching 6.5 GB ! and they're still working fine but for how long... Here are my questions : - what is the size limit for a PST ? - what is the size limit for a ...

I receive an error message when trying to e-mail a Publisher docum
I'm using Publisher 2002 and Outlook 2003. I'm trying to send an e-mail using Publisher (embedded rather than an attachment). When I click on "Send as E-mail" I receive the following message, "Publisher cannot mail your publication because part of the mail system is missing. Reinstall your program and try again." I reinstalled all of Microsoft Office (including Outlook), restarted my computer, and when trying to e-mail the publication, I still received this message. I changed my default mail program to Outlook Express 6.0. I still received the same error...

Outlook 2003 Archiving failure with SBS 2003
> Both Folder and Global fail to work. > I find on some, If I disable Exchange For Cached Mode, the feature may/may not work. > Is there a fix/patch for this in the near future? Thanks ...

copying an excel worksheet causes "name" error
When I attempt to copy an Excel worksheet to a new worksheet by going to Edit>Move or Copy Sheet..., I get the following error message: "A formula or sheet that you want to move or copy contains the name 'what', which already exists on the destination worksheet. Do you want to use this version of the name? *To use the name as defined in the destination sheet, click Yes. *To rename the range referred to in the formula or worksheet, click No, and enter a new name in the Name Conflict dialog box." When I click "Yes", I get this dialog box several more tim...

Outlook 2003
I have a file that I am sending (63mb) in an email. It will not leave my outbox and is continually scanned by McAfee. Even when I turnoff McAfee to see if that helps, it still will not leave my outbox. When I try to delete that email, nothing happens. When I try to open that email, it won't allow me to and I receive the message "Can't open this item. Outlook has already begun transmitting this message." I can leave my computer on for days and this will still not send. Any other emails that I send are queueing up behind it. I can still receive emails but I just can'...

exchange 2003 migration #3
Hi All, we are going to migrate our existing exchange 2000 into a new hardware server. New servers are running windows 2003 and exchange 2003. We have 3 remote offices A (A.123.com), B(B.123.com) & C(C.123.com) 3 child domain and 1 root (123.com). All the remote office will do the same migration. Each office has it own exchange server 2000 and AD 2000 servers. We are going to do the migration one by one (one weekend for one office) follow by 3 weeks. For the existing exchange server 2000, it running DNS, WINS and Active directory (DC). Now we want to separate the services into t...

Access denied error when accessing notes under one account
I have full rights to everything in CRM. There is only one account out of many in our CRM database that have this problem. The problem is when you click on the notes tab to the left side you get an access denied error. I can go into any other section for that account without a problem. Other CMR users get the same message as I. Any ideas on how to fix this? It sounds liike a Security Descriptior got messed up. If you contact MBS support, they have a tool that can repair the security descriptors. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM <Admin.Matthew@gmail.com> wrote in message news:11...

Large Fonts in Outlook 2003
My Outlook 2003 Email program has just developed a error in the NEW mail field. When I attempt to write a new mail or reply to an existing, the fonts in the document area are very large (appx 34 ) I have all settings that i can find set at 10 however when writing in the document area the fonts are huge. When I have completed the document and sent it the recipient receives it in normal 10 point size. If I am reading mail the size also is normal. Is there an easy fix for this issue? kiwibrianc <kiwibrianc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My Outlook 2003 Email program has just de...

Odd issue in Outlook 2003 calendars
Hi folks, not sure if anyone has a fix for this... Outlook 2003: My colleague is getting an issue with his calendar, when accepting an appointment or creating a new entry it puts it in TODAYS date and time! You cannot move it or edit it to the right date/time/ location! i.e. Meeting for 3pm tomorrow, enter it and save it, the details shows today and the time he saved it! This is really weird and is only affecting him, all other outlook functions seem ok. Can anyone provide a fix/solution? Many thanks, Nick. Is the time zone set correctly on both his computer and the person who is creating th...

Cannot print images in message body? (Outlook 2003)
One of my users is having a funny problem. I installed office 03 on her computer just as I've been doing since, well, 2003 I guess, and never had this problem until now. When printing Outlook messages, any images in the message body print as just a red-X at the corner of the image placement. Is there a way of toggling "print images in message body" on and off? ...

OWA Pub Folder on Website
Can I create public folders calendars and have them available for the world to see? But only we can edit them? I want to add a calendar to our School District website and the Calendars in OWA 2003 on Exchange 2003 would be easy to manage. > Can I create public folders calendars and have them > available for the world to see? But only we can edit > them? Yes you can! Create a public calendar folder in your preferred manner. In Exchange System Manager, create a virtual HTTP server or a virtual directory with the desired name (let's say School as an example). Have this point t...

Excel 2003 crashes when I close any worksheet
This is VERY frustrating. I am able to save files just fine, but when Excel goes to close, I get the following: Microsoft Office Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I'm asked if I want to "Recover my work . . " which I don't because the file was saved just fine. Here's the error signature: AppName: excel.exe AppVer: 11.0.6355.0 AppStamp:40aa979f ModName: excel.exe ModVer: 11.0.6355.0 ModStamp:40aa979f fDebug: 0 Offset: 0002c6d3 Any help would be appreciated! ...