Problem printing Publisher document

I get the following error when trying to print -
Publisher cannot print this Publication.  To print
composite CMYK or separations, you must use a printer
driver that is set to output Post Script language Level 2
or later.  I am using an Epson Color Stylus 670 and I
have installed the lastest drivers for this printer.  Any
tips?
0
anonymous (74725)

Are you trying to produce a CMYK file for a consumer inkjet printer? You
don't need that setting.

--
JoAnn Paules - MVP Microsoft Publisher

> I get the following error when trying to print -
> Publisher cannot print this Publication.  To print
> composite CMYK or separations, you must use a printer
> driver that is set to output Post Script language Level 2
> or later.  I am using an Epson Color Stylus 670 and I
> have installed the lastest drivers for this printer.  Any
> tips?

0
jl_amerson (3088)

Problem shortcuts in Word

Microsoft Publisher Greeting Card Contest 2004 #3
Yes, it is that time! Put your best ideas together and create a greeting card with Microsoft Publisher for your chance to win a copy of Microsoft Office 2003 Professional! For more details, check out the following link: http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=103 Submit your entries to: contest@publishermvps.com. All entries must be submitted by December 17, 2004. All entries will be converted to Publisher 98 format by me before uploading so that more users may be able to open the files. I will also retain the original file format offline. If you have any questions, please let us kn...

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Updated KB: Thin Line Appears and Is Printed Outside Object with Border and Fill Applied
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290911 -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.mvps.org/publisher This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Problem with Authentication

Still need help
Here's my last dialogue. I'm still unable to clear a cell upon Close Thanks FSt1 ! I'm a novice and need further clarification. The subroutine did not run as I received the Macro Disabled message. I clicked OK, and next time I opened the workbook, I didn't get the Macro Warning, but the subroutine apparently didn't run as the chosen cells were not blank. I don't want people who use my workbook to have to deal with macro warnings. Is this something that must be set on each user's computer, or can I set it in my workbook so the subroutine automati...

calendar problem

problem #4

Report Writer Logo Printing
I remember a software being recommended that was a pass-through printer software that would allow printing of higher-quality logos. It is a workaround for people that did not find the logo printing of RW suitable. I cannot think of the name or find the software. A nudge in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks, Mike Found it! Software is called fineprint. It was mentioned on Musgraves blog. http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/07/17/company-logos-on-reports.aspx "Mike" wrote: > I remember a software being recommended that was a pass-thr...

Automatic printing of sent messages.
Can Outlook 2000 be set-up to automatically print a message immediately after having hit the "send" button? or Can a "Send and Print" button be set up? I'm probable not the only grunt that has to print a hard copy of all outgoing e-mails to be maintained in a physical file folder. To make matters worse, bosses cc: me so that I can print out and file their messages too. Thanks >-----Original Message----- >Can Outlook 2000 be set-up to automatically print a >message immediately after having hit the "send" button? or >Can a "Send a...

95 and 97 problem

Date problem

sync problems

change chart print size
I cannot change the size of the printed chart in office 2007. In 2003 it was done using un selecting the "fit to page" button. In 2007 I have a "scale to 100%" but disabled... Thanks Hi, When you say you are clicking the Fit to Page button do you mean the Option button on the first sheet of the Page Setup dialog box? If so this option is still available in 2007. Set the print range and then choose the Page Layout tab. Open the Width dropdown or the Height dropdown and choose the number of pages. If this is not enough there is a little dialog box launcher at the b...

Office 2007 - HELP

Installation Problem!!

Resource editor problems

Directory Replication Problem #2

Cell Format

Report printing block
Problem: I can't print reports. The "print report" button does not work. The print set up button will allow me to change set up for checks but will not pop up for "reports". I suspect that it is blocked by some popup blocker software that I installed and since uninstalled. I tried re-loading the 2003 Money software with no change in result. Does anybody know how to unblock a pop up menue. Or, is this not the problem. Please help. Thanks ...

outlook web access redirect problem