Printing multiple pages

We are trying to print a 4 page brochure.  The pages
appear on screen to be in correct order, but do not print
in the order in which they appear on screen.  Does anyone
know what we are doing wrong?
0
khays (3)

Kevin it would help dramatically if you give the version of Windows and
Publisher you are using when posting.

I would suggest you have the Page Setup as Bookfold.  This is the only
reason why it would not print in the order displayed.

Go to the menu FILE then PAGE SETUP and see what the settings are.

We are using Publisher 2000 running Windows XP.  I tried
the Bookfold idea and it didn't work.  We have a 4 page
publication, and are trying to print it as a booklet using
the front and back of a 11" x 17" page.  The print order
should be page 4, then 1, then 2, then 3.  For example, we
see pages 2 and 3 on the screen, with page 2 on the left
side and page 3 on the right side.  When we print it, page
3 is one the left side and page 2 is on the right side.

0
khays (3)
7/1/2003 5:23:22 AM
We tried going through those steps but had trouble
getting all the information to copy over.  I tried to
print was was there and it still did not print
correctly.  I was wondering if there was a patch or a
download I don't have that would help run Publisher 2000
on Windows XP?  Would that even be a source for error?
0
khays (3)
7/1/2003 6:47:33 PM
Whilst attempting to develop brick-based storage technology, Ed reads a
message from Kevin <khays@cjones.com>
> We tried going through those steps but had trouble
> getting all the information to copy over.  I tried to
> print was was there and it still did not print
> correctly.  I was wondering if there was a patch or a
> download I don't have that would help run Publisher 2000
> on Windows XP?  Would that even be a source for error?

All versions of Publisher run fine under Windows XP, without the need for
any patches
If you had linked text frames, you will need to re-link them after copying
your info over.
Could you describe how the printout isn't working?
There are two service releases and a service pack for Publisher 2000 at
http://office.microsoft.com

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/

0
the_nerd (6344)
7/1/2003 9:14:20 PM
Kevin I would start to trouble shoot your printer driver and general
computer health.

This type of issue you are describing, including copying over all the
information is unknown.

I would suggest to make sure your TEMP folder and any sub-folders are all
DELETED
Download the latest printer driver from your printer manufacturers website.

Then delete your existing printer driver, and when it asks if you want to
remove the extra files no longer needed, answer "yes".

Then reboot and install the new printer driver

printing copies

Multiple invoices to multiple customers from one order?
I think that this is not possible, but I need to ask since it will be happening on a regular basis: We have a new contract with a customer who has independent contractors. The contractors will come in and purchase a specific large item from us - mother company will pay a specific monetary amount and the contractor is responsible for the rest. So basically, we need to create one order, but have two invoices to two different customers that are linked to the original order. Is there ANY way to do this. Thanks Yes, You can use National Accounts for this. You can setup your main contra...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

sumproduct .. validating 2 criterias (multiple tabs)
hi guys, i am trying to add additional functionality to my Project Budget Expendature worksheet of which some of you may have seen. anyways, the idea is to have sumproduct calculate all items that have the same GL code & date of which it was purchased (date of purchase) currently i have the following TAB: Spend Calendar ROW C8:N8 = Month #'s (Jan, feb ect) COL B13:B36 = GL Codes (130000,190000 ect) TAB: 001-013 (13 tabs) CELL C6 = Date of Purchase COL C24:C37 = GL Codes of each item within the purchase COL J24:J37 = Total cost of the item which the GL Code is related to can someon...

TCP/IP printing

Adding multiple items to a discount schedule in HQ
I would like to run a discount every Wednesday on most items in my store from 8am to 11am. I know how to create the schedule but can't seem to find a way to add the items to this schedule in HQ without going through each individual item. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hi, I am just looking through old posts. Are you still wondering about how to script this change? -- Jocelyn "Pierre" wrote: > I would like to run a discount every Wednesday on most items in my store from > 8am to 11am. I know how to create the schedule but can't seem to find a way &g...

Printing booklet

Drawing Page Orientation Doesn't Match Printer Paper Orientation #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC The thumbnail preview shows that the drawing page orientation doesn't match the printer paper orientation. I can not get the page orientation to match. When I change it to letter, I can see the document change to landscape. When I change the page orientation to landscape, it changes the document to portrait. The two will not be the same. This is in Word 2008, it also happened in an older version of Word. Help, what do I do? ...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Multiple Pivot tables from One selection
I would like 2 or 3 pivot tables to use on pivot table selection. I.e the selection criteria of the 1st pivot table on the menu page determines what the page data of the other pivot table displays on seperate sheets where the other pivot tables are contained. So the selection of one pivot table controls the rest. -- dapo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dapo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29967 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=496616 Check the "Synchronize 2 Piv...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

CRM Multiple Companies
MSCRM should have the ability to host multiple companies in one installation of the product. Some of our clients have multiple companies within their business model that are truly seperate. The next version of CRM needs this functionality to stay competitive with the other CRM products. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-base...

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Multiple Bar Chart Formats
How do I combine a bar chart with summary data (for example, 5 categories of summary data) with a stacked bar chart (a sixth category made up of the parts that make the summary)? For example, I have 6 construction projects. I wish to show summary data for five of the projects (assume they are complete) as a bar chart. I have 4 categories of subtotals that make up each summary. In the case of the sixth project, wish to show these sub totals as a stacked bar. I want to do this on one chart. I think you want a stacked chart for all of this if I understand your question. Set up your data ...

How to assign a username to multiple exchange profiles
Hi, I have a Windows XP PC with Outlook 03. (Although I also have this same problem on another PC with Outlook 07). I have two different emails on two separate exchange hosts. I have created two Mail Profiles and attached one email to each. When I open Outlook, I am prompted to select which Profile to use, and then I am prompted for a username and password. The username is already filled in, i.e. guessed by Windows/ Outlook. The password ALWAYS needs to be typed in. The problem is that Outlook/ Windows always guesses the username as the last one used. This means, if I clo...

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Printing problem

Print a report without displaying print preview
Hi, Please can someone tell me in a really basic way how can I print a report WITHOUT it also previewing. I'm using 2007 I have several forms which have a print button ( created with the command button wizard, report operations, print report, then relevant report is chosen to print). This works great, and prints the relevant report for the the associated record, however when you click the print button it also displays the print preview and doesn't close it again. This means that until the preview is closed the same thing keeps printing when the button is clicked....

Currency to Print
Is there a way to set up the defaut "Currency To Print:" to Originating when printe the Invoice from the Sales Batch ID. There is no problem to print the Invoice from Sales transaction Entry, because the default Currency was set using Originating. Thanks, Kevin, Yes. When you select the Print icon in Sales Batch, print options window will open where you specify Originating in Print currency in Dropdown. This should work the same way as printing invoice from sales transaction entry -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wro...