printing booklet from publisher

I have put together a booklet on publisher. I have printed each page double
sided however the middle page is blank. How do I re-format the document so
that I have text on the middle page. (its a church booklet)
0
Mon (24)

Did you do a page setup?

File
Page setup
    Special fold
    Landscape
OK

Then Publisher will ask you if you want to add 4 pages at a time, answer
Yes.

As you build your booklet, and you "Insert" pages, it will add four pages at
a time.

(Above is based on Publisher 2000)
--
Don
Vancouver USA

"Mon" <Mon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have put together a booklet on publisher. I have printed each page double
> sided however the middle page is blank. How do I re-format the document so
> that I have text on the middle page. (its a church booklet)

0
Don

printing copies

MS Publisher
My brother sent me a paper that was written using ms publisher, but when I open it all I can display is the front page. Do I have to use the side bar to view each page? What version of Publisher do you have. You should see a small representation of pages at the bottom (right-ish) portion of the screen, clicking on the page numbers will display that page. CTRL-Pg Up/Down will also changes pages. -- James Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen." Homer: "Well good riddance, their drawings sucked and they all looked like hippies!" "...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

How do I stop my Publisher 2003 document from saving as a webpag.
When I save a particular publication ( a newsletter) in Publisher 2003 as a Publisher 2000 document (so I can work on it elsewhere) it opens as a web page instead of a print document. When I convert it back to print, I lose a few inches of print on the left page that just don't print even when I change the margins. The missing print shows on the screen normally, it is only in print preview and on paper that it cuts off. Can I stop this from happening? Can I retrieve the missing print? Please help! You may have to reconstruct this publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://off...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Publisher #72
first time newletter creation. When I want to print it asks me to link the picture. I did not pull any clipart from the web -I thought it was all in the software. I added one picture that was sent to me. What pictures would it refer to and how to do it.M Have you saved the newsletter? Did you insert the picture or paste? What are your security settings in Publisher? It should be set at medium for Publisher 2003. 2007 it is Disable all macros with notification. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "question mark...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Printing problem

Print a report without displaying print preview
Hi, Please can someone tell me in a really basic way how can I print a report WITHOUT it also previewing. I'm using 2007 I have several forms which have a print button ( created with the command button wizard, report operations, print report, then relevant report is chosen to print). This works great, and prints the relevant report for the the associated record, however when you click the print button it also displays the print preview and doesn't close it again. This means that until the preview is closed the same thing keeps printing when the button is clicked....

How do I insert the filename in Publisher doc?
I am trying to insert the filename field in the footer of my Publisher 2003 template and cannot figure how to do it. Can anyone help? Sue <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am trying to insert the filename field in the footer of my > Publisher 2003 template and cannot figure how to do it. Look up the name of your file, and then type it into the footer. (There is no automagic way to do this) -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:46:42 +0100, Ed Bennett wrote (in article <O#8i$vqoFHA.3304@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...

Currency to Print
Is there a way to set up the defaut "Currency To Print:" to Originating when printe the Invoice from the Sales Batch ID. There is no problem to print the Invoice from Sales transaction Entry, because the default Currency was set using Originating. Thanks, Kevin, Yes. When you select the Print icon in Sales Batch, print options window will open where you specify Originating in Print currency in Dropdown. This should work the same way as printing invoice from sales transaction entry -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wro...

Printing clips the side of the document words
Hello, I've just installed all the updates for Windows XP that were required and others also and have Office 2003 with Outlook 2003. I've tried to print an email message and the words in the narrative are clipped on the right and left margins. The "TO" "FROM" "SUBJECT" and all the other header information is aligned correctly and the problem is only with the main text portion. When I print regular WORD documents, I don't have this problem and my printer can print directly to the edge of the paper (Laser). The formatting is coming from Outlook a...

cant open publisher file
i have microsoft publisher(2002?) installed on a laptop with windows xp home. i have a new laptop with windows vista. my new laptop has only microsoft works word processer on it. i transferred my publisher files to my new laptop but i am unable to open any of them with works wp or adobe reader. what do i need to be able to open my pub. files with my vista laptop? sonygenuis wrote: > i have microsoft publisher(2002?) installed on a laptop with windows > xp home. i have a new laptop with windows vista. my new laptop has > only microsoft works word processer on it. i transferr...

Slowing Printing with Publisher & Merged Database
I am doing a newsletter that prints out customers addresses by pulling them off an Excel spreadsheet. I have about 1200 records in the spreadsheet. As the printer runs, it prints out each newsletter with one customers address and then moves down to the next record. The problem I am having is that it takes an extremely and I mean extremely long time to print. 10 copies takes about 15 to 20 minutes. My Publisher file is about seven megabytes. I am using Publisher 2003 and Windows XP Pro SP2 printing to a Xerox 3535 creo Spire. The Spire shows the file as being 900 MB for each 100...

Printing
Hi, I have a custom list control (base class is not CListCtrl but simply CWnd). I need to implement printing. I once created a whole printing function for a standard CListCtrl, by making complete custom drawing routines to take data out of the list control and draw it onto a printer DC. However, I have seen how "Custom Grid Control" and other controls can somehow simply map the screen (including icons and everything) onto the printer.. it's not simply a screen print obviously, because it adapts to the printer resolution, but I do wonder if there isn't just a standard print...