Print preview shows document tiled--how do turn that off

in publisher i have a document that i would like to print to a 11 x 17 ,
contains collage of pictures.   when i click on print preview, it shows my
document printing tiled.  can i turn that off?
0
kwedige (1)

You must setup your printer for 11 x 17 (tabloid, Ledger).

"kwedige" wrote:

> in publisher i have a document that i would like to print to a 11 x 17 ,
> contains collage of pictures.   when i click on print preview, it shows my
> document printing tiled.  can i turn that off?
0
MarySauer (29)

printing copies

Ghosted print and print preview

Money 2003 not showing transactions needing to be reviewed.
My MSMOney 2003 shows that I have 7 transactions needing to be reviewed but I can’t seem to find them. After I download my transactions in the account list it says “Transactions to read: 7” when I click on this it takes me to the account register for the account. But I cannot find the transactions. If I set the view to show unaccepted transactions it shows nothing. One savings account shows an envelope with a blue lighting strike going through it, but I cannot accept it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Joe In microsoft.public.money, "Joe Kipp" <Joe Kipp@discus...

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Outlook 97 showing only links, no graphics
Emails I receive do not show the graphics, just the links to the graphics. Is there a setting to show the graphics and not the links? Outlook 97 does not support HTML so you will never see graphics in it. Outlook 98 was the first version to support HTML. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Eldon Swenson <eswenson@hot.rr.com> asked: | Emails I receive do not show the graphics, just the links to the | graphics. Is there a setting to show the graphics and not the links?...

tooltip
I have an MFC application and although most menu/tool bar icons show the associated Prompt and Tool Tip, there are one or two that just dont show them. I've checked the resources and they look of for all the items (working and non-working) but I cant seem to get all the tool-tips to show up Any help will be much appreciated Phil Tooltips for buttons display only that text which follows \n and corresponds to the prompt for the identical menu item. Do you have a \n in all tooltip text? Just a guess. joe On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:20:03 +0100, "Phil Cunningham" <phil@oak...

How do I stop my Publisher 2003 document from saving as a webpag.
When I save a particular publication ( a newsletter) in Publisher 2003 as a Publisher 2000 document (so I can work on it elsewhere) it opens as a web page instead of a print document. When I convert it back to print, I lose a few inches of print on the left page that just don't print even when I change the margins. The missing print shows on the screen normally, it is only in print preview and on paper that it cuts off. Can I stop this from happening? Can I retrieve the missing print? Please help! You may have to reconstruct this publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://off...

Check printing in GP 7.0

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

When hitting REPLY my picture in my signature (Rich Text Format) doesn't show up
Instead of the picture i get: << OLE Object: Microsoft Word Picture >> How can I get the picture to also be shown after I hit REPLY? Any ideas anyone? Tim :-) ...

Printing problem

Emails not showing when viewing others mailbox
I have some users on Outlook 2002, Win XP Pro who. User A has shared out her Inbox to User B; User B can view User A's mailbox by going to File, Open, Other User's Folder. However, User B does not see all emails that User A receives; it's intermittent. User A is receiving all of her email though. User B has all Windows and Office updates. Is there any reason for this to be happening? TIA ...

Print a report without displaying print preview
Hi, Please can someone tell me in a really basic way how can I print a report WITHOUT it also previewing. I'm using 2007 I have several forms which have a print button ( created with the command button wizard, report operations, print report, then relevant report is chosen to print). This works great, and prints the relevant report for the the associated record, however when you click the print button it also displays the print preview and doesn't close it again. This means that until the preview is closed the same thing keeps printing when the button is clicked....

Currency to Print
Is there a way to set up the defaut "Currency To Print:" to Originating when printe the Invoice from the Sales Batch ID. There is no problem to print the Invoice from Sales transaction Entry, because the default Currency was set using Originating. Thanks, Kevin, Yes. When you select the Print icon in Sales Batch, print options window will open where you specify Originating in Print currency in Dropdown. This should work the same way as printing invoice from sales transaction entry -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wro...

Printing clips the side of the document words
Hello, I've just installed all the updates for Windows XP that were required and others also and have Office 2003 with Outlook 2003. I've tried to print an email message and the words in the narrative are clipped on the right and left margins. The "TO" "FROM" "SUBJECT" and all the other header information is aligned correctly and the problem is only with the main text portion. When I print regular WORD documents, I don't have this problem and my printer can print directly to the edge of the paper (Laser). The formatting is coming from Outlook a...

How do I show total sales/last items purchased on POS screen?
Is there a way to show a customers total sales on the POS screen? We would like the total sales and possibly the last items purchased to show up on the pos screen when we set a customer. The total sales is very important but a list of their last transaction would be nice just so that we could ask them how they enjoyed it. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. You bet there is. Contact our sales department for a custom page that will display this information on the Store Ops POS Screen. sales at styleteks dot net CB "Portions" wrote: > Is there a way to show a ...