print booklet on 11 x 17

I have an HP2800.  I am trying to print a 4 page booklet on 11X17 but there
is no Tabloid option and when I print to 11X17.  Two pages print per side but
are shrunk. Does anyone have any suggestions.  Hp is blaming it on publisher.
 I can print from Word but for some reason it does not work on publisher
0
tchinn (1)

Are you setting up your printer first? You have to setup the printer before you setup
your page. Do you have the "zoom" feature checked? Publisher is more critical about
drivers than most applications, there is a driver on the HP web site with a February
timestamp, it maybe newer than yours.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"tchinn" <tchinn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have an HP2800.  I am trying to print a 4 page booklet on 11X17 but there
> is no Tabloid option and when I print to 11X17.  Two pages print per side but
> are shrunk. Does anyone have any suggestions.  Hp is blaming it on publisher.
> I can print from Word but for some reason it does not work on publisher

0
gsauer (5093)

HELP
I'm programing with Microsoft Access 2003 an Invoice, so I have 2 Tables Header and Lines both linked by the field InvoiveNumber. On the "Detail" part of the form: First are the data related with the Client and Invoice (InvoiceNr(autonumber), Invoice date, Client Name,....) Second it displays a subform related to lines of the Invoice, that is the Products, price, quantity, value,... At last the Vat tax and the total of the invoice and a button to print the Invoice that is nothing more then a report. Everything works fine BUT, there is always a BUT, the Vat tax and Inv...

Cataloging forms galery for print
I need a printed catalog with all my visio symbols (forms) for quickly view. I would like a program or function looks like de truetype cataloging utilities to make a galery book. Thanks Cada vez que quiero hacer un esquema me veo obligado a revisar los simbolos de cada galeria dentro de formas, me gustaria hacer como se suele hacer con las fuentes TrueType, y es hacer un catalogo en papel, y claro todo esta de manera automatica. A ver si sabes de alguna aplicaci´┐Żn o funci´┐Żn para hacer esto. ...

Sales Transaction completes but receipt won't print
I had my system setup to use a windows driver for my TM-T88iii printer with RMS with RMS 1.2. The sales transaction would complete but the receipt would not print until I exited Store Operations. I have switched back to an OPOS driver for the printer; however this is really not desired since I would like to have access to the windows fonts for receipt formatting. Any ideas on how to make this work? Can I use the windows driver for the printer? Thanks, Mark You probably don't want to do that -- SLOWWW printing unless you use the native fonts of the printer (like OPOS does). Ma...

"Object Error" when printing reports
I am able to view and export reports without problem, but when I try to print I get an error message "Object Error" Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! -- Mike Parks Georgia Institute of Technology Atlanta, Georgia Have you installed all MS CRM hotfixes and updates available from www.microsoft.com/downloads (You do have a printer installed..? ) "Razorback" <Razorback@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5CCF1BB-5E73-4A92-8D4B-08625DCC97C6@microsoft.com... > I am able to view and export reports without problem, but ...

Cannot Open Excel 1.x File
trying to open 1989 floppy disc - message popup is cannot open normal document created in Microsoft Excel for the Macintosh version 1.x Am able to open word documents on same floppy but need the excel spreadsheets any advice is welcome. We're using the macintosh powerbook 3400C with Excel 98 Thanks Hi try savinf the file first to a harddisk. NEVER open an Excel file directly from a floppy disc -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Nancy Owens wrote: > trying to open 1989 floppy disc - message popup is > > cannot open normal document created in Microsoft Excel for ...

WMP 11 has no sound
Did a clean install of XP and running WMP 11 with an Audigy ZS2 soundblaster card. Get all the pc sounds and I can play my mp3 library with iTunes. When trying a cd all WMP does is scan the tracks when I hit play, iTunes will import it to my library and play it. Did an unistall/reinstall of WMP still the same. Any ideas what to try next? "Jeff D." <jddieterle@hughes.net> wrote in message news:Sn8on.210962$vr1.29748@en-nntp-07.dc1.easynews.com... > Did a clean install of XP and running WMP 11 with an Audigy ZS2 > soundblaster card. Get all the pc soun...

Printing from Doc/View with Device Context
I have a simple multidocument application that collects a bunch of data points from an external device and stores the data in the document. The view draws some nice graphics from the data. Now I want to print pretty much what I see on the view. The default MFC printing crunches everything into the upper left corner and get a debug assertion failure on every call to SelectObject(SomeFont). Do I need to redefine My Fonts in the printer device context? Where do I set the viewport origin? Is there a tutorial out there on printing graphic content? Regards Ron H. ----------------- www.New...

linq to object query 02-11-10
I have a class called Park which has a property which is a collection of another class ParkSeason. ParkSeason has two properties StartDate and EndDate. How would I go about writing a linq query that would return all parks where a date falls between the startdate and enddate of any of its parkseason collection. Something like: public List<Park> Search(DateTime StartDate) { List<Park> allPark = GetAllPark(); var result = from myPark in allPark where myPark.SeasonCollection.Find(***) //not sure what to put from *** onwards, is there linq syntax, do i use a pre...

Printing Adobe forms via a terminal server
We have many remote Great Plains users (connecting on the road or at home). While in the main office and connected directly to the network, a user can print a form (i.e. sales order) to the screen, and then select 'send to' and email the form to a customer or vendor. However, if a user is connected to the terminal services server, (Adobe is installed on that server as well), the form cannot be generated in the Adobe format. What else has to be done? It will enhance our procedures tremendously if a salesperson could email their sales order directly to the customer while on th...

Using dates for x-axis values as string instead of creating a scale #2
I figured it out myself. Under "Chart Options" on the Axis tab under the "Category (X) Axis" you mark "Category". Sorry to bother the forum! cs_weirdo Wrote: > I am creating a line graph where I want to identify each point on the > graph by a date (i.e. the source of the x-axis is to a column full of > dates). When I do this, excel puts the dates on a scale, so a lot of my > data is bunched up in the center of the graph. > > Is there any way to format the dates as text for use in the graph > without the text version of the dates being the...

unwanted text boxes that only appear when doc is printed
When previewing the created document there is no unwanted text boxes. Upon printing they appear and text is lost. ...

Checks Print differently on 1 workstation
I have modifed the check format, "stub top/bottom Text" to fit the checks we have always used in the past. We have 4 workstations, 1 has a Dell 1815 MFP laser printer, 1 has a HP 2100 and 2 have HP 2300 printers. I have imported the modified check from the computer where if modified thec check format, i.e. Reports.DIC into the local copy on all 4 stations. We only actually print at 3 of the workstations, 1 workstation uses a Dell 1815 MFP, she prints checks for 3 companies (a Med Account and 2 Companies that represent special interests of the company owners). All checks are...

AA error when trying to print transactions
We're trying to print a batch of transactions that has no analytical accounting codes attached to them. GP is returning the error message "Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PKAAG60001'. Cannot insert primary key in object 'AAG60001'..." What insert is being attempted here? And if there are no Analyticals attached, why is an AA constraint being referenced? Thanks for your help! I'm not sure if this will help. The key referenced is built using fields aaGLWorkHdrID and aaGLWorkDistID -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP http://www.Accolade...

How do I print the"bcc" list?
I sometimes send out emails with a large distribution list and that list is unique each time, hand-entered, if you will. I would like to then print out the email with its list of "bcc" addressees revealed. How? Thanks! I think what I would do is open my sent message (sent items) and either print the message (which will print the header/bcc's) or copy and paste the names into a doc to print. >-----Original Message----- > >I sometimes send out emails with a large distribution list and that list > is unique each time, hand-entered, if you will. > >I...

Converted publisher to jpg file prints with line
When I convert a publisher file to jpg file and print that jpg file, a black line runs along the left side of the page. If I print from the publisher file, the black line doesn't appear, but when I try to print the jpg file, the black line appears on printed copy, but not in print preview. Is this happening with all .jpg images you converted from Publisher? What happens if you crop slightly? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "jill" <jill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9C78D43...

How do I print t-shirt transfers?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am unable to mirror my image in the print box so that i can make t-shirt transfers. ...

print page properties

All Pages Don't Print
I have an excel doc that has 4 pages. When I print the doc, the only page that prints is the page that is currently open. I have to click each tab at the bottom of the page to print each page. Is there a way to set the doc so when I click print, all pages print? Hi Group the sheets before you hit print (right click on one of the tabs and click 'Select all sheets' Don't forget to ungroup them afterwards, though. Andy "pclark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2b61401c39310$dfb66be0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have an excel doc that ...

Custom x axis labels
I am plotting a chart showing monthly index yields. My first date is 29th May 1981 and the last 30th June 2009. My x-axis currently has two yearly spaced dates showing (ie 29th May 1981, 83, 85 etc...) but I really want it to be labelled 29th May 1981 then 31st December 1982, 31st December 1984 and so on...to 31st December 2008. How can I achieve this? Am happy to add the first one manually but I really want all of the December ones to be the general default. Thanks Rachel Not sure if I really understand your question. Do you mean that the chart is inserting extra intermediate date...

How do I print 2 worksheets on the same page side-by side
I'm trying to create a template where i'm have two worksheets side-by-side I need to print them on the same page. The problem I am have is after I hide the rows on one side it also hides the other side. Do you really mean two worksheets or do you mean two ranges on a single worksheet? If you meant two ranges on a single worksheet, then when you hide a row, you hide that entire row. If you meant two worksheets... You can make a third worksheet and copy and paste a linked picture: Create a new sheet Select the range on sheet1 Edit|copy Go to A1 of the new sheet Shift-Edit|Paste pi...

Printing Detailed Info. on SOP Invoice
We are using eConnect to pull billing detail into the Document Number notes field on an SOP Blank Invoice form. There are a number of problems with this way we are doing it now. One is that the notes don't fit all the data with large data imports. Second, the when the note field has a lot of data it won't go to a 2nd invoice page to include more info. Third is that the data is unreadable because it is all combined together because it is a text field and there is no way to give it headers or put the data in columns. So I am wondering if anyone has used a 3rd party product o...

How do I print an excel spreadsheet including the matrix lines?
File>pagesetup>sheet and select gridlines Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Lexus" <Lexus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B2AA9D1-9428-489E-BA15-D997E4F7BB10@microsoft.com... > ...

Outlook 2003 Print Crash (After you close the e-mail)
I you have a user running Office 2003 and outlook is crashing after the e-mail prints and when they close the window, here is the fix. Start Outlook 2003 and go to: Tool, Options, Other Tab, Advanced Options Button, Add-in Manager Button, UNCHECK XPRINT ADDIN, Click OK all the way back out. Shutdown and restart Outlook. This resolved the issue on our network. ...

turning a short date (11/21/07) into a long date (21st Nov 2007)
I've got a form for entering information into my database. The first piece of information entered is the date time group (in the format yymmdd e.g 071101 is the 1st nov 2007). This is the primary key and so is a unique number in the records. the next fields are year, month and day. im trying to get it to work so that these 3 fields automatically fill themselves out based on the information in the date time group field (i.e with the example above, 2007 would automatically go in the year field, nov in the month etc). any help would be much appreciated, thanks a lot =?Utf-8?B?YmVubnk=...

Print report with second page
Hi All, I have a report that we print. We want to be able to print an additional page of data a check box is checked. I have a command button they press now that generates the report. How would I do this so that the report stays as one report with 2 pages. Verses generating 2 seperate reports. Matt -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...