Print a selction in publisher 2003

Hi,

Im wondering if it is possible to print "selection" like you can in
Microsoft Word or in interent explorer when you go to File> Print (you
sometimes are allowed to print selection.)

--
Outlook 2003 (SP2)
Windows XP (SP2)

No, but you can copy a selection, paste it to a new instance of Publisher and
then print.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Simon" <Simon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Im wondering if it is possible to print "selection" like you can in
> Microsoft Word or in interent explorer when you go to File> Print (you
> sometimes are allowed to print selection.)
>

> --
> Outlook 2003 (SP2)
> Windows XP (SP2)

0
mary-sauer (6480)

printing copies

Disclaimers and Exchange 2003
Is there a way to add a disclaimer message to the bottom of all outgoing emails. Im using Exchange 2003. I know there are 3rd party tools, but you'd think it would be a feature built into EX2003. My clients use Outlook XP to send/receive emails. I suppose I could make it part of their signatures, but a user could delete or modify this setting. Download the trial version of GFI Mail Essentials which allows one disclaimer while unregistered, and continues to work when the trail period is over. www.gfi.com/me P.S. If they're fed-up with SPAM this product will make them ...

MS Publisher
My brother sent me a paper that was written using ms publisher, but when I open it all I can display is the front page. Do I have to use the side bar to view each page? What version of Publisher do you have. You should see a small representation of pages at the bottom (right-ish) portion of the screen, clicking on the page numbers will display that page. CTRL-Pg Up/Down will also changes pages. -- James Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen." Homer: "Well good riddance, their drawings sucked and they all looked like hippies!" "...

Outlook 2003 sent items gone
I have a user that is on Outlook 2003 and she was connected through the Exchange Server we have at corporate, but after a recent migration to another Exchange Server up there I was having a problem getting her connected to it properly. So I just went ahead and deleted the Exchange account and set her up as a POP account, left the messages on the server, and had it download all of her messages again. It worked fine and it kept her archived inbox and everything, but for some reason all of her "Sent Items" are gone, even in the archive. Did I lose those for good? I kind of didn't ev...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

Report from Access 2003 to 2007 problem

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

How do I stop my Publisher 2003 document from saving as a webpag.
When I save a particular publication ( a newsletter) in Publisher 2003 as a Publisher 2000 document (so I can work on it elsewhere) it opens as a web page instead of a print document. When I convert it back to print, I lose a few inches of print on the left page that just don't print even when I change the margins. The missing print shows on the screen normally, it is only in print preview and on paper that it cuts off. Can I stop this from happening? Can I retrieve the missing print? Please help! You may have to reconstruct this publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://off...

Publisher #72
first time newletter creation. When I want to print it asks me to link the picture. I did not pull any clipart from the web -I thought it was all in the software. I added one picture that was sent to me. What pictures would it refer to and how to do it.M Have you saved the newsletter? Did you insert the picture or paste? What are your security settings in Publisher? It should be set at medium for Publisher 2003. 2007 it is Disable all macros with notification. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "question mark...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Searching for a mail reflector tool for ex 2003
Hi, i am searching a mail reflector tool for exchange 2003. I found LISTSERV but it is a standalone application. Can someone help? greetings Christoph In news:1172496412.855592.22760@8g2000cwh.googlegroups.com, trojmok <christoph.vonameln@googlemail.com> typed: > Hi, > > i am searching a mail reflector tool for exchange 2003. I found > LISTSERV but it is a standalone application. Can someone help? > > greetings > Christoph What exactly is it you're looking for? "Reflector" generally means you want your mail, either inbound or outbound, delivered o...

Microsoft Money 2003 #6
Trying to install Microsoft Money 2003 deluxe after uninstalling Microfot Money 2003 standard. Receiving message "The installation wizard was interrupted before Microsoft 2003 could be completed. Best to install new program OVER the old one - do not uninstall the older program. If running a fairly new version of Windows, can "restore" system to time before removal of 2003 standard. If you still have the 2003 standard program; try re-installing THAT before installing the deluxe version. There is apparently data in registration files referring to 2003 standard. >...

Exchange 2003 OWA & OMA and ISA 2004
Dear all, A customer wants us to implement OWA & OMA protected by an ISA 2004 (std) server. Their current network infrastructure consists of an internal network with a working Outlook/Exchange 2003 messaging environment and a DMZ with firewall. They already are using SMTP to send/receive mail to/from the Internet. Does anyone know what steps to take regarding configuration of Exchange & installation, placement (back end firewall?) and configuration of ISA 2004? Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Olivier http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/isa/2004/pl...

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Outlook 2003 Hotmail account problems
I have set up about 3 hotmail accounts with along with 2 POP accounts. I seem to have reoccuring problems with the accounts. Sometimes i can't d/l the messages and i get errors when send/receiveing, sometimes it doesn't show the "+" symbol next to the name on the account, sometimes it doesn't show all the messages. When i go through the internet to hotmail.com everything is fine, it's just mainly when i send/recieve i get the error messages. Any help is appreciated, thanks! nutshell222@hotmail.com ...

Outlook 2003 & Oracle Connector 9.0.4
I just upgraded from Office XP to Office 2003. I'm using Oracle Outlook Connector 9.0.4. on a Dell P4 2Ghz with 1GB RAM. The issue is that I am only able to view the headers of my message, both in the preview pane and when I open the messages. If I transfer the message from the IMAP folder to a local folder, I can then view it. The real funny thing is that some, but very few messages view in good fashion. Any ideas? Thanks, Andre There is a setting under send/receive that you can tell it to always download the rntire message, but it seems to be a bug that the setting will not work ...