Preview - Not Responding Error

I am using Publisher 2007 with Windows 7 and everytime I try to preview the
document, Publisher goes into "not responding" mode and resets the preview
all over again and again and again.... Any ideas how to fix this?

Is your video/graphics driver current?
Take a look at the 4th FAQ here:
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs

Windows 7 may have the display properties placed differently.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Ulli" <Ulli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using Publisher 2007 with Windows 7 and everytime I try to preview the
> document, Publisher goes into "not responding" mode and resets the preview
> all over again and again and again.... Any ideas how to fix this?

0
Mary

Preview...
Hi New to OL2003. Just installed it and trying to conf setting. I've noticed I have to go into all folder to turn off the preview pane, ie do into indox, delete, sent etc.... Is there a way I can set the Preview to off as default across all user? Thanks. Just curious; why do you want to disable the Reading Pane? Note that the Reading Pane is safe to use as it is doesn't allow any code executio. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailb...

XL print preview should show grayscale if chosen on color printer
Why doesn't Excel display in print preview the setting chosen for a particular printer? When I choose grayscale on my color printer, shouldn't the print preview show in grayscale? The print comes out in grayscale, which doesn't match the print preview. I though print preview was supposed to show you what your print will look like. This really shouldn't be that hard. If you send to a printer that is black and white, it shows the print preview in grayscale. Why not just use this routine (grayscale dither) for color printers when the they are set to grayscale? ------...

Error message when I try to open the "Fiscal Year Setting"
Hi all! I have trouble described in: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/921394 but it no treated with query: update organizationbase set fiscalsettingsupdated=0 before updating I had fiscalsettingsupdated=1, it were successfully changed but Error message remain. help please! I have Russian version CRM3. ...

Disabled Preview Pane...
Does anyone know how can I disable preview pane via registry changes or by any means other than actually using Outlook itself modify the settings? Hopefully there is an answer and it is not group policies. Thanks, Ketta ...

CJK font files preview tool?
Is there a tool to preview CJK unicode font files without having to install the font first? In article <ew0Xe3lgKHA.5380@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl>, James wrote: > Is there a tool to preview CJK unicode font files without having to install > the font first? One trick I know of: If you doubleclick any font, installed or not, you'll see a preview, but it only includes the roman character set, so won't give you an idea what the CJK characters look like. But when you preview the font like this, Windows stealthily installs it (temporarily) behind the scenes. ...

Error (81)
I Just upgraded my Office to Office Pro 2003 and now every-time I click the < TO...> to get the contact list to send an email mail, I get "Can't Contact LDAP Directory Server (81) Any help would me appreciated Laser Laser <laserfrk_remove_@hotmail.com> wrote: > I Just upgraded my Office to Office Pro 2003 and now every-time I > click the < TO...> to get the contact list to send an email mail, I > get > "Can't Contact LDAP Directory Server (81) > > Any help would me appreciated If you don't want to connect to the LDAP server, c...

Update results
Online updates seem to no longer work for me. Been trying since yesterday on multiple accounts. Are there some tricks I can use to figure out what is causing this? In microsoft.public.money, Bill wrote: >Online updates seem to no longer work for me. Been trying since yesterday on >multiple accounts. Are there some tricks I can use to figure out what is >causing this? Since Yesterday? Occasionally more patience may be needed. http://moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.asp can sometimes give you some relevant information. But you also might be able to go to AccountList->...

Error during Invoice Contract
Hi, Below is an exception that I get, in Event Viewer, when I try to invoice a contract. The first contract worked fine. After a while I did the falowing customizations: 1. for Oportunities i've changed a value for a picklist attribute that was created earlyer. 2. I've replaced collumn Attolments Remaning with collumn Qunatity in Contract Lines / Form and Views - Related Contract Line and Contract Line Advanced Find View The next contract that I've tried to invoice gave me the error below. I tried to set all the customization back but the error persists. Any sugestions? ...

Publisher 2007 files do not preview in Windows 7
Since moving to Windows 7 from XP, when I open a Publisher file (.PUB) in Windows 7, the Libraries folder opens and none of the Publisher files have their preview available. I can click on the .pub file, but the right pane simply states "no preview available". This lack of functionality is driving me nuts, but I don't know if it is an oversight with my settings. In XP, there used to be a check box that said "Preview File" (as I recall) but I do not see that with Win7. Thanks for some help with this! I don't believe it is an Operating System issue...

receive email error
Hello, my problem it's that I can't receive external emails in my mairelay. yes I can sent but a can't receive. I don't know tecnical commands to test my Exchange server. My supplyer from the Internet connection told me that it's a problem from my fireWall server. How can I test my exchange from outside. EVIANA wrote: > Hello, > > my problem it's that I can't receive external emails in my > mairelay. > yes I can sent but a can't receive. > > I don't know tecnical commands to test my Exchange server. > My supplyer from t...

Error on start-up
I am getting the following error message every time I start Excel. I don't know what this file is and I am not trying to open it. Perhaps someone could tell me how to stop this from happening. I realize that the program "Documents to Go" is the culprate but since I had trouble with it anyway I uninstalled it and neither it nor it's directory are on my computer any longer. -- Thanks in advance... Bob ******************************************************* "C:\Program Files\Palm\Documents to Go\DVZXLAddin.xla' could not be found. Check the spelling of the ...

Error Importing Excel Spreadsheet into Access
I'm trying to import a general excel spreadsheet into access. However, everytime I try to import it, it says there is an error importing the data and that it can not be imported. Also, it doesn't give me any indication to what type of error it is. I've tried pasting the data into a fresh spreadsheet and that still didn't reslove the issue. Does any one have an idea onto why I would be getting this error message? hi Jason- It could be some of the values in the title of a column such as # and @. What kind of data are you importing? Time- Dates- just words? Are there ...

WLM has encountered an error & must close
Using XP -SP3 WLM Ver 2009 Build 14.0.8089.0726 Had no problems until I installed updates today, then WLM started having the above error. Has to be one of the below updates. Security Update for Windows XP (KB2229593) & Security Update for Microsoft Outlook 2002 (KB980371) Anyone have similar problem or an answer - it dies every time I launch it. Does the problem disappear if the updates are uninstalled or XP returned = to a prior pre-udpated conditon via System Restore ? -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "Bill R" wrote in message = news:2BA7AD0F-1E03-4...

Plugin registration error

Keep getting Errors with Business Portal
Two questions here: I am trying to add Project Approvals to the Manager Menu, using the Menu Organization. When I click okay I get a Soap:Server error. "System.Exception: soap:Server System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. --->System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot find the NavigationMenuItem. at Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Portal.Administration.AC_UpdateMenu.CommitMenuChanges(String xmlString) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---". I am a beginner with Business Portal and SharePoint Services, but am an experienced SQL DB ...

How to preview the document?
Hello all: I create a dialog and want to print the data of my database according to my require,but I want to preview the document before printing,how to preview the document?thank you very much. Lee Tow wrote: > Hello all: > I create a dialog and want to print the data of my database according > to my require,but I want to preview the document before printing,how to > preview the document?thank you very much. > > Some article on the subject. http://www.codeproject.com/printing/#Print+Preview Here's an article on report generation. Maybe what you need. htt...

Preview Pane #18
Under the View menu the option to select the Preview Pane is not avaialble (grayed out). This is the only user I have like this, there is nothing special about this user ao I can't figure out why everyone else can select the Preview Pane but them. Any help would be greatly apprecited. ...

Excel publish html to outlook error
I try to write a vbscript to extract data sheet from Excel and attach the data to outlook. It works fine in Excel Macro. but does not work in .vbs script. I received a runtime error while running the ActiveWorkbook.PublishObjects.Add... Does anyone how to resolve this problem? Did I setup the PublishObjects correctly? This is the script I created. Dim appOutlook ' As Object Dim MailItem 'As Object Dim FSObject 'As Object Dim myTo 'As String Dim myCC 'As String Dim mySub 'As String Dim FileName, WorksheetName, xRange, tmpFile FileN...

Userenv error
hi, when i am logging in to me exchange server i get a eserenv error, event id 1000. The error states "your profille was not successfully loaded, but you have been logged on with the defauly system profile. Please correct the problem and logoff". Danny "Danny" <dan@jhha.org> wrote: >when i am logging in to me exchange server i get a eserenv >error, event id 1000. The error states "your profille was >not successfully loaded, but you have been logged on with >the defauly system profile. Please correct the problem >and logoff". t...

BusinessPortal Error
Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Data.QueryTimeoutException Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. Error in the Documents List Web Part. How do I extend the time out period? Hi TSTROP Have you looked at Customer source Article ID : 914918 ? I think this may help Fliehigh "tstrop" wrote: > Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Data.QueryTimeoutException > Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the > operation or the server is not responding. Error in the Documents List Web > P...

image preview in preview pane
It is possible to adjust viewing image (tif file) in preview pane in Outlook. Now I see only filename etc. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ No. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "olegb" <olegb.zp8dy@outlookforum.com> wrote in message news:olegb.zp8dy@outlookforum.com... > > It is possible to adjust viewing image (tif file) in preview pane in > Outlook. > Now I see only filename etc. > > > -----------------------------...

how to turn off preview in explorer
OS: vista 64 with latest patches GS, A simple google search with your subject yielded this address: http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/116098-preview-pane-vista-windows-explorer.html Hope it solves your question. Carlos "GS" wrote: > OS: vista 64 with latest patches > > > . > thx, the link could have been useful however I found the turn of preview pane icon in the tool bar. I don't want the classic view as a side note the folder option->view tab did not help me "Carlos" <Carlos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

"Interface message error"
I have configured Sharepoint services to send e-mail the mail is sent after any new document get's updated in a site Server used is windows 2008 standard server and The client has outlook 2007 and windows 7 But when i tryed to open the mail , i receive "Interface message error" and the mail could'nt be oppened. Any idea. ...

Error in CRM
I am getting the following error when trying to ope sales for outlook contacts: Internet Explore Script Error Line: 16 char: 3 Error: Object doesn't support this property or method Code: 0 Url: http://idealcrm/sfa/home_conts.aspx Has anyone seen this? are you running on windows xp service pack2? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Kelly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21a701c50af3$0d75ecd0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am getting the following error when trying to ope sales > for outlook contacts: > Inter...

help needed error in com dll
i get the following error when i compile my comdll can anybody help. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\ATL\INCLUDE\atlcom.h(1827) : error C2259: 'CComObject<class CGSMModm>' : cannot instantiate abstract class due to following members: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\ATL\INCLUDE\atlcom.h(1823) : while compiling class-template member function 'long __stdcall ATL::CComCreator<class ATL::CComObject<class CGSMModm> >::CreateInstance(void *,const struct _GUID &,vo id ** )' ...