powerpoint #2

i need the program powerpoint and i dont know how i can
get it......
please someone can help me

0
anonymous (74723)

Hi sus (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com),
in the newsgroups
you posted:

|| i need the program powerpoint and i dont know how i can
|| get it......
|| please someone can help me

http://shop.microsoft.com is the link to purchase Powerpoint. You can also
visit your local Office Depot, CompUSA or Best Buy.
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
bkvalheim (1291)
6/24/2004 3:53:55 PM
sus wrote:
> i need the program powerpoint and i dont know how i can
> get it......
> please someone can help me

Buying and Installing PowerPoint for Dummies

1)    Put on your coat and, using your preferred transportation method, head
to your nearest software emporium

2)    Find the Office Utilities section in said store and locate PowerPoint
(making sure you select the correct version and licence)

3)    Take the box to the counter and hand it over, together with your
preferred payment method.

4)    He will hand it back in a nice clean carrier bag.

5)    Return home using your preferred transportation method.

6)    Take the box out of the carrier bag and remove shrinkwrap

7)    Open the jewel case

8)    Open CD drive and place disc on tray.

9)    Close drive

10)    Disc will autorun - follow on screen prompts (inserting qualifying
media where/if necessary)

Congratulations! You've just installed PowerPoint!

0
misstick (379)

2 different logos for 2 different receipt templates
We are selling items from 2 different web store...all pulling from the same RMS database. When I print the invoices in the store I will be printing them off 2 separate computers..with different register numbers. I am trying to make a new receipt template for the 2nd store. I am altering the Large Logo receipt template to show the logo of my 2nd webstore...which has a different name than the main store. However, I am having trouble pulling this 2nd logo into the receipt template. <!-- =========================== Store Logo =========================== --> <IF> ...

Converting Powerpoint slides with audio into a movie
Hi there, I am using a PC. Can anyone please tell how I can convert Microsoft PowerPoint slides w/audio (PPT) into video files with audio. Has anyone been successful using QuickTime? Can you suggest a good program to use to complete the version. Thank you. These links should get you started: Convert presentations into Movie files http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00057.htm Convert presentations to VHS or DVD video http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00156.htm Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "consultant"...

Outlook
Please let me know the steps to create a script to show under the "Rules and allerts" tool manu. Thanks Have you tried clicking "New Rule?" :-) -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com "Test" <test@any.com> wrote in message news:uhyywXW0IHA.5832@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl: > Please let me know the steps to create a script to show under the "Rules and > allerts" tool manu. > > Thanks try the outlook.programming newsgroup or outlookcode.com. -- Diane Porem...

how to highlight current row & column automatically by a color #2
I'm using Excel 2003, my question is how to highlight current row & column with a color automatically, to identify my position. Though excel help us by highlighting column & row number, but i want whole column & row to be highlighten to better finding my cell position and all the contents in appropriate row & column. So When I change my cell position, the highlighted row & column move appropriately. See reply to "asif4u"s post In article <26ADDC6F-069B-4DC1-AE96-EA17863835E9@microsoft.com>, "iffi" <iffi@discussions.microsoft.com>...

restore problem 2
hi, I was trying to get back into money and it asked me to reinstall the money program from the original CD again, so i did. now i'm trying to restore the backed up infomation from "my documents" folder but when i enter my password it does not accept it as a valid password anymore. please help me. i hope i did not lose all my enteries. i'm running money 2002. thank you sam i did not get any respond to the previous request ...

Help does not allow entry in Answer Wizard or Index tab #2
Hello -- I am using Office 2000 Pro; Excel version is 9.0.6976 SP-3.. If I click a word in VBA, Help displays a help screen about it. However, the top menu bar says "Microsoft Access Help". I have Access on the machine. And, if I click the Answer Wizard or Index tab, the shape of the cursor in any field changes to a horizontal, double-ended arrow. Can anyone tell he how to solve this problem? Thanks for any help. L Mehl --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.572 / Virus Database: 362 - Release Da...

Recurring email #2

PowerPoint and InkOverlay
Hi All, I would like to chanege the line thickness and cursor size of for example felt tip pen. Is it possible to do this? Or if not, is it possible to program this? I've read that powerpoint uses InkOverlay object or such, but I cannot find any properties which bind it's address. Can I fetch current InkOverlay during automation while in slideshow? I've read somewhere that if there are no such properties I wont be able to find it even through a handler. Anyone happens to know if and where can I find property for InkOverlay, InkCollector etc, or if I can fetch these t...

change slide direction (right to left) in powerpoint
I want to change the slides direction in my powerpoint file from left to right (English) to right to left (Arabic). Not just the direction of the text, but the whole slide. How can I do that? Please help! What do you mean by 'the whole slide'? Surely only text is significant? Or am I having a blonde moment? For general info on using right-to-left languages in Office see here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA103510211033.aspx Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "bayan" <bayan@discussion...

consulta #2
I need that when the date of the transactions is different from the date of the current month send me a message. the only way is by VB6 or someone known way to do it than with the choice of fiscal periods ...

NT Service #2
I have a UI Application (MFC) from where I configure various parameters and Start a Windows NT Service. Now while service is running somebody changes any one of the parameter. How do I notify my service to use the new parameters now? I don&#8217;t want to start and stop it. Is there some mechanism where I can notify my service TIA, Sanjeev Kumar] http://www.coolcampus.8k.com Sanjeev wrote: > I have a UI Application (MFC) from where I configure various > parameters and Start a Windows NT Service. Now while service is > running somebody changes any one of the parameter. How do I...

Publisher install problem #2
I am trying to install Publisher 07 on a Win XP Professional pc and setup keeps popping up with a error message that states "setup cannot find OfficeLR.ww\OfficeLRWW.cab. browse to a valid installation source and then click OK" when I browse to the location it gives me an "Invalid directory" message. I tried searching but came up empty. Any suggestions? ...

PowerPoint 2007 11-25-09
I created a lengthy complex presentation in PowerPoint 2007 using a stock background. After creating it and showing it to the company, the Execs want me to change the background to the company standard. The problem is, they only have a basic blank PowerPoint presentation that everyone uses to build from. How do I get the background elements from the standard presentation into main without redoing all 45 slides? Thanks! Use the master slides "Tracy Walters" <Tracy Walters@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 01FDE97C-00B1-4056-9573-060D7...

Standard Cost Question #2
Hello: We corrected some BOMs yesterday and rolled up the cost in mfg. They now appear to be correct. What is concerning me is that when I look in the item master in inventory the standard matches the standard cost in manufacturing. However the current cost in the item master is unchanged. It is what the standard cost was before corrected the bills and did the rollup. When we roll up cost at the end of the quarter, is the current going to replace the standard and create the same problem? Thanks! childofthe1980s child, The Current Cost field reflects just that - the most recent co...

Multiple Excel Charts to PowerPoint 2
I am following on from an older post http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.charting/msg/a96af87f70b6657f? I have used Jon Peltier's page http://peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html#chartppt to try and create a macro that will open a new PPT, copy all th echartsheets and paste as bitmap (to stop people falsifying charts!) one to a ppt slide. My problems are: 1) The macro only seems to work if PPT is already running (despite using Jon's code for creating a New PPT object) 2) The bitmap solution is ok when on screen but I get people asking if their eyes are playing tricks...

Default Account #2
Hi, I have tried to setup my 2 email addresses in Outlook 2003. I have a 'colin@mydomain.com' account and a 'ceo@mydomain' account. I want to be able to send from both accounts but only receive on the 'ceo' account. This works fine but, as the 'ceo' account is set as default, whenever someone receives an email from me, the 'reply to' field shows the other account and also, the header states 'sent by ceo@mydomain.com on behalf of colin@mydomain.com'. Does anyone know a way round this so that the email appears to come from whichever account...

2 migration questions
Hi all, I'm planning a 5.5 to 2003 migration. I've one W2k3 AD in native mode. I've only 1 5.5 server, I'll be migrating to new hardware for the Exchange 2003 install. 2 questions: 1) What are the implications of having existing Global security groups that have the same name as 5.5 DLs? Rather, when ADC attempts to create a Universal Distribution Group from a 5.5 DL, what happens if an AD security group with that same name already exists? 2) I'm planning to install into the same site, move connectors, verify mail flow, then move mailboxes. While not explicitly de...

making a flyer with publisher #2
hi, when i am making a flyer, there is only one spot where it allows me to insert a picture. i want to add more pictures but it does not give me that option. even if i left click in an empty area or try to add a picture there just isn't that option. if you could please let me know whether it is possible to add more than one picture and if so how? i am using publisher 2003 Are you using a wizard? Do you get an error? Did you go to insert, picture? You can add any amount of clipart to a project. Have you tried drag and drop from the Organizer? If you click on an image that is already ...

Powerpoint
I have microsoft 2003 with Power point. How do I change the slide size (without stretching the picture and text) in Powerpoint so that it fits our wide screen? You ask in a Powerpoint newsgroup or fourm. "hunt" <me@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A60D85DC-F6B9-431C-A631-48D111E77512@microsoft.com... >I have microsoft 2003 with Power point. How do I change the slide size > (without stretching the picture and text) in Powerpoint so that it fits > our > wide screen? I read your query its so simple.If you want change theme with wi...

auto Send/Receive mail
I have MS Outlook 2000. At one point I selected from a dialog box which mail account to use when automatically receiving mail. I have since deleted that account. I have other mail accounts but I have to send/receive them manually. Where is the dialog box for choosing which accounts are used automatically? ...

tables in PowerPoint
I have made a 25"x25 " banner. I want to add a grid that will display on the banner when i print it. I put a 25 x 25 cell table on it, and I can make it fit horizontally but I can't compress it vertically. How can I do that? Atlernatively, is there a better way to put a grid on the banner? I have a picture underneath that I want to show through the grid. Thanks. Change the internal margin of the cells to 0 for top and bottom. You may need to change the font size to something like 2 point (or as small as you can go) also. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www....

exe files #2
Hello, I have a couple of e-mails with .exe files attached, blocked by MS Outlook cause they are "potentially insecure", how can I get this files, and how can I disable this feature? Thanks, Fernando http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "fernando" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2c22a01c46941$bd8ad6c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I have a couple of e-mails with .exe files attached, > blocked by MS Outlook cause they are "potentially > insecure", how can I get this files, and how can I > ...

Copy and paste problem #2
I am using Excel 2000. I have made a W2 form that I need to copy and paste for a total of 80 copies. ( I made the form just through using cell borders and resizing cells etc.) All of this is being done on the same worksheet. Through cell protection the user will tab from one cell to another filling out the appropriate information. THE PROBLEM. When I made this I had to decrease the height of some cells and increase the height of other cells. When I copy this down the sheet for a total of 80 copies the cells are set to the original default settings of 17 pixels in height. It copies the form...

Links in Emails #2
I have just signed up for DSL and am using my Outlook Express to access my email account. For some reason if someone sends me a hyper link in my email I can't get to come up. I am running Win XP Professional and am using Outlook 6 and have 6.0 Internet Explorer. I am sure it is something simple can someone please help! Thanks Lisa Hi, Check out this link . http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;177054 Regards, Sudharson.AN "Lisa Duray" <Kittypuff@alltel.net> wrote in message news:0ab201c3fb0a$e3000560$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have just signed...

Rounding up #2
I would like to be able to round up a field as follows : User enters any value from 0.1 upwards, and this value is displayed i the field, but for use in a calculation, this value (regardless of wha it is) is rounded UP to the nearest 5.0. The best I can find within Excel itself is MROUND, but this only take effect from a value of e.g. 2.5. Any suggestions -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You could use =ceiling(a1,5) in the calculation cells. (maybe even just put a helper column with that formula in it and have your calculation cells refer to that adjacent cell.) "...