Postcard indicating an office move.

I am looking for a good layout for sending out a mailing letting my clients
know that I have moved.
0
Roe (1)

Have you tried the built in templates?
Lots of Word templates you could adapt
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=moved

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Tim Roe" <Tim Roe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for a good layout for sending out a mailing letting my clients
> know that I have moved.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Move Databases
Hey all. I have an exchange 2003 server, my server has a raid 1 system disk and raid 5 array. For some reason the old admin had left the databases on the c: drive when installing it. I want to move them all to the d: raid 5 drive as 1 we are running out of space and 2 it's probably best to be there anyway. Can anyone tell me how to do this or point me to a KB article? I can't find one anywhere. Thanks Michael This should help you out: http://www.petri.co.il/move_exchange_stores_to_a_different_disk.htm I have moved stores around on a SAN and on local disk (external storage) ...

Uninstalling the 2007 Office Suites re: Windows Installer Cleanup Utility
Windows XP Professional, ver 2002, (9.0.6926) SP2 NTFS Office 2000 Professional SP3 Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11 128 bit cipher strength Uninstalling the 2007 Office Suites. Even though I'm still using Office 2000 SP3, I have downloaded the Office 2007 files from Windows Updates as they came along. I know they are located in Control Panel's System, but I would say they are not installed files since they don't appear on the Program Files menu. In regard to prepping for SP3, are they considered "Installed" with the Microsoft Installer? When reviewing the...

problems with microsoft office upgrade
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I would be extremely grateful if anyone could help me with this as I have tried so many avenues and no luck. I have microsoft office 2008 student for my mac and everytime time I do an update it brings up the message not enough room on the hard-drive as 232gb needed and only 198gb - i dont know why this is relevant to the update but how do I get this fixed? Anyone with the solution to this I will be truely grateful. Thanks Steve On 3/8/09 10:06 AM, "stevencooke@officeformac.com" <stevencooke@officeformac....

moving mouse highlights cells without touching left mouse button
in excel, it seems there is some sort of lock on so when i move my mouse around in a worksheet, it highlights all of the cells i move across. this happens when the left mouse button isn't being touched, and i can't work out what i have done to do this. have already tried the f8 button, but this doesn't help Is it a wheelie-mouse? Try depressing the wheel a few times. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 02:41:05 -0800, "bremboy" <bremboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >in excel, it seems there is some sort of lock on so when i move my mouse >...

Moving the cursor in an editbox
Hi all! I am trying to figure out how to move the cursor to the end of the text in an editbox as soon as I have updated it with text using the UpdateData() command, so the user can immediately append more text. Please could someone give me a hint as to how to go about doing this? Any help would be much appreciated. Best Regards. Daz "Daz" <cutenfuzzy@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1150022788.432768.3710@c74g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hi all! > > I am trying to figure out how to move the cursor to the end of the text > in an editbox as soon as I have updat...

Out of Office attendant.
It seems that our out of office attendant only works internally. Clients from the outside do not seem to receive any out of office messages from users that turn this service on. I checked the KB - cant find anything. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBS?= <JohnR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:B43355E2-E6F2-48D7-8571-70ECA3DD157B@microsoft.com: ESM -> Global Settings -> Internet Message Formats -> Properties of Default -> Advanced Tab -> Allow Out Of Office Response > It seems that our out of office attendant only w...

Microsoft Office Outlook Connector #2
I have two Hotmail accounts that I opened nearly a decade ago. Therefore they still are able to be accessed through Outlook and Outlook Express. As they still have this functionality, is there any benefit of using this Microsoft Office Outlook Connector? Does it add any more features, and does it still keep the emails and interface free from adverts? Thanks ss. Skip it for now. I've tried it and it doesn't work on the free Hotmail accts. BTW, Vista's Windows Mail (formerly OE) will not access Hotmail as OE did. I assume the connector might be needed for Office 2007 O...

Postcard
Is it possible to only print ONE SIDE on a post card? I only want to print the name & address side (side 2). I have made side 1 "blank", but when I print, the printer still expects to print something on side 1, so I get a blank piece of paper each time. I figured it out....... EDIT > DELETE PAGE >-----Original Message----- >Is it possible to only print ONE SIDE on a post card? I >only want to print the name & address side (side 2). I >have made side 1 "blank", but when I print, the printer >still expects to print something on side 1...

Copy the contents of a range of cells to a single comment (indicator)?
How do you copy the contents of a range of cells to a single comment (indicator)? I have a range of cells ("n12:n14"), and want to copy the contents into a single comment indicator within the activecell. anybody help? Thanks Mik On 29 Apr, 23:11, Mik <mhol...@safetysystemsuk.com> wrote: > How do you copy the contents of a range of cells to a single comment > (indicator)? > > I have a range of cells ("n12:n14"), and want to copy the contents > into a single comment indicator within the activecell. > > anybody help? > > ...

Office Icons.
All of my office programs show a generic icon in the quickstart/task bar such as Excel, Word, Outlook. This is the program itself not a file created by these programs. HOw do I get them to show the correct icon. I'm using Windows 7 Home premium. What version of Office? Has this always occurred? What have you tried to resolve the issue? -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup so all may benefit. "dosxx" <dosxx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DFBA210E-6EB9-4348-93A4-64D5CA370895@microsoft.com... > All of my office program...

Office vX Reinstall
Sorry, yet another in a long list of reinstall problems. This one does NOT deal with the DEMO/TRIAL versions. -----From Installation Read Me File----- "To upgrade to Microsoft Office X, follow the instructions in section 3, "Installing Microsoft Office X." During installation, the Microsoft Office Setup Assistant asks you to select the folder that contains an upgrade-eligible product (the Microsoft Office 2001 folder, for example). You can select a folder on either your computer or the CD-ROM from which you originally installed the product. After you select the appropriate fold...

How do I set up an out of office automated response?
The Out Of Office is available thru using the Exchange Server. If you are using an ISP use the following link for information on how to emulate the Out of Office rule. How to emulate the Out of Office Assistant in Outlook 2000 http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=260987 How to emulate the Out of Office Assistant in Outlook 2000 that is installed with Internet Mail Only mode http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=248830 Automatically reply to incoming messages with a POP3 or IMAP e-mail account http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011223851033.aspx Nikki Peterson "angela"...

1/4 Postcards
I have used Publisher forever and generally have found it very easy, but I can't seem to be able to create a 1/4 postcard that actually prints as a 1/4 postcard, unless I create it sideways (landscape). Although I choose 1/4 postcard, it shows up as two up on the print preview. Help. Publisher 2007? Use one of the Avery US Letter templates in page setup. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Toni MacInnes" <Toni MacInnes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E746232-BF88-48F4-8620-362F2B74BD57@microsoft.com... >I have used Publisher forever and ge...

How thorough is "Remove Office"? #2
On Jan 6, 2008 Diane Ross wrote: > Office uses files that were installed by Apple. If these files are corrupt > or damaged the problems will continue. That's one of the reasons we often > suggest using the combo Apple updaters. [snip] Hello Diane Thank you for this good advice. I do keep quite a good OS in that I always update using combo updaters. -- Patrick - Brighton, UK If you wish email me from my web-site: <http://www.patrickjames.me.uk> ...

Back of Postcard
How do I get to the back of postcard in Publisher 2007? I want to add more information on a "Just Listed" postcard but I'm at a frustration level trying to find out how! Insert, page. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ggar1012" <ggar1012@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E86BDFCC-E5A1-43AC-9B83-77DE39C61AB1@microsoft.com... > How do I get to the back of postcard in Publisher 2007? I want to add more > information on a "Just Listed" postcard but I'm at a frustration level trying > to find out how! ...

Auto-expand nested/sub-folders not working in Outlook 2003 when copying/moving messages to folders?
I recently upgraded from Office 2K to 2003. I have a lot of folders I use to manage and store my e-mail. In Outlook 2K, whenever I needed to move a message from the inbox to another foler that had nested/sub-folders inside it, the parent/top folder would automatically expand whenever I dragged the item to that folder, thus giving me the opportunity to place the message within one of the nested/sub folders. I've been unable to get this same feature to work in 2003 nor can I find any customization settings for it. Am I just missing something simple or has this usability feature been written ...

Upgrading Office Mac between different language versions
Hello, I am an Italian Mac user and I have Office X Mac in English (the only one version of this MS suite for Mac not released in Italian language) on my iMac G4 with Panther 10.3.9. Now, knowing that Panther don�t support Office Mac 2008, I would upgrade Office X English version to Office Mac 2004 Italian version. Considering that it�s an upgrade and not an update, you think that it�s possible? Or, I must give up (for ever and ever�) to upgrade to Office Mac 2004 English version? Many thanks in advance for the answers and/or explanations. Ciao! On 3/6/08 7:13 PM, in article ee9010c.-1@webcr...

Out of Office Reply #23
All, I was wondering if there is a way to configure Outlook 2003/ 07 or Exch 2003 to send more then one Out of Office Reply? I have set up a Technical Support Mailbox and I would like the User to receive an email each time they email Technical Support. ie. Updated Status Messges etc. Out of Office Reply only replies once to a User and that is it. Is there a way to send more then one Reply to an internal user or is there a third party addin or app that may do this? Thanks, Richard RMB07@Hotmail.Com RMB <rmb07@hotmail.com> wrote: > I was wondering if there is a way to con...

Cached Exchange Mode and Moving Mailboxes
I am moving users from a Exchange 2000 to an Exchange 2003 Server. After the mailboxs are moved, about half of the users using Outlook 2003 in cached mode cannot connect to the new server. We have to manualy go in and change the server name in Outlook. The users not using cached mode are fine. Has anyone come across this? "Dennis Romito" <DennisRomito@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D85A15FF-AFFD-4778-8641-72A9E5B0E5E4@microsoft.com... >I am moving users from a Exchange 2000 to an Exchange 2003 Server. After >the > mailboxs are moved, about hal...

Moving Multiple Rows Between Workbooks
I am currently attempting to move multiple rows of data from one wor book to another, after selecting all the data I am unable to cut o copy the data and move it to another work book. Any help with thi problem? Thank Yo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com What happens when you try to move it? Can you not copy it? or does the copy work and you cannot paste?? Is your worksheet protected? >-----Original Message----- >I am currently attempting to move multiple rows of data from one work >book to another, after selecting all the data I am unable to cut or >copy...

Moving to MSVC++.Net
I have a perfectly good application in VC++ 6.0 and I dont want to convert it to the .Net environment but (and sorry if this is a naive question) can I continue to use standard MFC C++ programming but use the Visual Studio.Net environment. If so are there any good pointers on potential problems. Thanks for any help you can offer Phil I use Visual Studio .Net and there is no reason you have to use the ..Net features for standard MFC C++ programming. It still allows a standard interface and you can use the same unmanaged features that you use in VC++ 6.0, so no worries. You shouldn'...

Out of office / autodiscover problem
hi all, I have recently installed a new exchange 2007 server (win2008) into our domain and migrated all users mailboxes onto it. The main issue is out of office isn't working - it gives the error message "you out of office settings cannot be displayed, because the server is currently unavailable". I have read a lot of articles about this but can't seem to find the solution. If I run "test email autoConfiguration" in Outlook it finds the server (exchange2.domain.local) through SCP but fails giving error 0x80072F0C - does anyone know what this ...

Macro to move data from many tabs to a single one.
Hello all, I have a spreadsheet with several hundred tabs. All these tabs have data in Column A only. The data can be a in few rows or in one case, in 15,000 rows. There may be a solid line of data from Row 1 to the end of the tab or it may have breaks. I started a macro where I named each tab and then the range and then copied the data to a new spreadsheet. The Macro is getting to be quite large and time consuming, I'm sure there is a faster/better way to do this. Any ideas? Thank you, Art. Hello Art, do all your tabs having a special name or are they just named "S...

Exchange 2K-2k3 Moving Stores
I current have about a couple 40GB Exchange 200 Stores. I would like to migrate to Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003 Server. I am going to bring up a second exchange server so I don't mess with my current exchange server. My question is can I dismount the stores in 2000 copy them and mount them on the 2003 server? What would be the quick and painless way to do if that method doesn't work? I would like to automate so should I just move the mailboxes but then I have lots of OU's or should I use the Migration Wizard? Thanks Norman Bring up your new server, then use the Mo...

Move E-mail to PST Automatically
Hello! Does anyone know of any tool for Exchange 2000/2003 that will automatically move e-mail messages to the PST? Say of a given date, date range, or age of e-mail. This would apply to 90% of my users. Thank you. -- JoeCL LACO-CAO On Wed, 3 May 2006 12:04:02 -0700, JoeCL <JoeCL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello! > >Does anyone know of any tool for Exchange 2000/2003 that will automatically >move e-mail messages to the PST? Say of a given date, date range, or age of >e-mail. This would apply to 90% of my users. > >Thank you. auto-archiving in Outl...