Postcard conversion...

I have been printing 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 cardstock postcards and would now like to
convert my 2 per page size to 4 per page or 4 x 6 size postcards.  How can I
convert my larger graphics and text w/o having to go thru the madness of
cutting, pasting, and resizing everything to the smaller size postcard?

Thanking you in advance.

Frank Engels
0
FrankE (2)

Postcard
Is it possible to only print ONE SIDE on a post card? I only want to print the name & address side (side 2). I have made side 1 "blank", but when I print, the printer still expects to print something on side 1, so I get a blank piece of paper each time. I figured it out....... EDIT > DELETE PAGE >-----Original Message----- >Is it possible to only print ONE SIDE on a post card? I >only want to print the name & address side (side 2). I >have made side 1 "blank", but when I print, the printer >still expects to print something on side 1...

conversion from excel 97 to excel 2002: help!!!
I made a workbook with excel 97 professional (italian language), and no I'm trying to make it work with excel 2002 (english version) Everything is converted properly (text, format, formulas, etc), but al combo boxes are flashing! (worksheets are not protected, and the combo boxes keep all thei references right) what can it be??? I attach a file with a worsheet from my workbook. Does it work properl on your pc Attachment filename: rotaplanner.zip Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=44453 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelFo...

Disable automatic conversion of cell format?
Hello, i'm using Excel2002 for editing CSV-files which are exported from database tables. In this files i have per example a lot of cells with dates, which are formated in us style. The problem is excel converts this cells automatically in german style (i have the german version of office). Some other cells, mostly with ints are converted in something else too. Is there a posibillity to tell excel to convert nothing automatically? In the preferences and help files i've nothing found about that. Greetings, Christopher Reitz Hi one way: - save the file as '*.txt' file - use the...

How to mark a conversation in newsgroup as watched?
Windows Live Mail Version 2009 How to mark a conversation in newsgroup as watched? Alex Greetings Alex, Just click in the area where the watch (glasses icon) would be next to the conversation. You may not be seeing that column in the list in the default configuration, in which case you'll need to right-click on the columns at the top, choose "Columns...", and make sure Watched items is selected and perhaps move it to the top of the list so you can see it. Alternatively, you can press Alt-A on the keyboard to bring up the actions menu, and choose Watch c...

1/4 Postcards
I have used Publisher forever and generally have found it very easy, but I can't seem to be able to create a 1/4 postcard that actually prints as a 1/4 postcard, unless I create it sideways (landscape). Although I choose 1/4 postcard, it shows up as two up on the print preview. Help. Publisher 2007? Use one of the Avery US Letter templates in page setup. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Toni MacInnes" <Toni MacInnes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E746232-BF88-48F4-8620-362F2B74BD57@microsoft.com... >I have used Publisher forever and ge...

Currency Conversion
Here's one again: I've got various amount in different currencies (i.e. yen, euro, singapore $) in column L. What I want now is to convert these currencies into US$ in column M as I enter the value in column L. How do I do that? Thanks & rgds, rudy Because the exchange rates will vary all the time I would create a VLOOKUP() table. Say in F2:F4 you enter: Japanese Yen Euro Singapore Dollar Then in G2:G4 JPY EUR SGD And finaly in H2:H4 the excahnge rates: 108.18 1.47816 1.43338 With your - say - Singapore dollar amount in L3 and SGD in K3 enter the following formula...

Back of Postcard
How do I get to the back of postcard in Publisher 2007? I want to add more information on a "Just Listed" postcard but I'm at a frustration level trying to find out how! Insert, page. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ggar1012" <ggar1012@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E86BDFCC-E5A1-43AC-9B83-77DE39C61AB1@microsoft.com... > How do I get to the back of postcard in Publisher 2007? I want to add more > information on a "Just Listed" postcard but I'm at a frustration level trying > to find out how! ...

Excel 2007 File type conversion
Is there a way to convert a work sheet to an xml document? Thanks in advance Have you tried saving the workbook as XML Data? Tyro "RG" <RG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF8D6503-932E-4C44-9DD4-F3E19D5142F4@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to convert a work sheet to an xml document? > > Thanks in advance ...

Postcards #4
Where do I go to pull up a format for designing 4 standard postcards to a sheet of standard sized paper? >-----Original Message----- >Where do I go to pull up a format for designing 4 standard postcards to a >sheet of standard sized paper? >. > Try here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx I use white unlined 4"x6" index cards. Just got 500 cards for $3.97 at Staples. -- Don Vancouver, USA "stephanie" <stephanie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C75E4193-C0C9-4497-A767-33726C647203@microsoft.com... > Whe...

Printing Postcards
I'm printing 4 cards to a page both sides with merge mail from a excel file. excel data is printed on both sides of each card. A queued job is creatd for every 8 cards ( 2 pages of 4 cards each) when the first back page of the postcard prints the second prints, after that I'm asked to flip the paper over and the fronts of both pages print. This is fine but it takes a long time and I have to sit there and flip the pages. Is there any way to have it print more than two pages at a time. 20 pages of the fronts and then 20 pages of the back. I'm am using a Canon I 850 printer....

MGRS conversion to Geodetic
Hello, I am looking for a formula to allow me to convert a MGRS co-ord to the following: WGE: World Geodetic System 1984 (DDD.FFFFFF) co-ord. I am currently using an outside software, however would like to save time by using either a formula or an affordable add-on/plug-in to convert the co-ords in Excel itself. Thanks for any help you may have. Haskett -- Haskett ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Haskett's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25813 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?...

How do I print a postcard on a pre-stamped postcard?
Setup your page as a postcard, just be sure you feed the stock correctly when you print. Are you going to merge? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "windowsidiot" <windowsidiot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C263BC3-A139-4ACD-BACA-8F50BB23D765@microsoft.com... > Mary, I'm not sure what "merge" means. I'm just trying to print notices of a move on pre-stamped postcards, but when I go to the print options, the only choice comparable in size is a small envelope...

Quicken 2004 conversion support?
The MS web site says "Money 2004 includes a Converter wizard for Quicken that allows you to open files created with Quicken 2002, 2001, 2000, 99 (8.x) and Quicken versions 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, and 7.x." Does anyone know if there are any plans to add support for newer versions of Quicken - specifically Q-2004? More generally - Money came with my new Dell - Dell says they cannot help when I complained that conversion gave errors - and Micrsoft says they don't provide help with OEM versions. Unbelievable!! Its like they don't WANT me to become a paying customer! In microsoft.publ...

ON 2010 batch conversion?
I'm in the process of converting my old ON 2007 data over to the new 2010 format. It seems, though, that I have to do it one notebook at a time. Is there any provision for converting multiple notebooks on a single job? The problem is, many of my notebooks are fairly large, so it would be nice to just set it up to convert a bunch in an overnight process. TIA! //Steve// Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS Wildomar, California, USA Email: steve.silverwood@gmail.com ...

Unicode conversion checklist
add ifstream, ofstream to the list ...

money version 9 conversion to version11
Cannot read Money 9 Files when using Version 11 there seems to be no converter in program or on the web is this correct ?. Would be grateful for any help. Thanks Errol Generally not. What have you tried? What happened? (Error messages, etc.) "Errol Prettyger" <errol.prettyger@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:088401c3a5fd$a89d83f0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Cannot read Money 9 Files when using Version 11 > there seems to be no converter in program or on the web > is this correct ?. Or maybe we should just cut to the chase. Is the message "incompatible version...

Problems with currency conversion of stocks
I am new to Money 2004 and i have the following problem. I use as default currecy Euro. I bought a share which is listed in dollars, but is listed in the Netherlands (so in Euro). How can I convert this one automatically to Euro since the region is Euro??? Thanx for the help ...

Printing out postcards...
I have Windows XP & Publisher 2003. I am selecting blank postcard design with multiple copies per sheet selected (2 across & 2 down). I would like to have each one with a different picture and text. When I do this in all quadrants, it places all 4 of those in each postcard section when printing. Is there a way to separate a page into 4 sections (like with the multiple copies per sheet option), but have a different picture with text in each quadrant? Any suggestions or work arounds? thanks Lay your publication out manually. In the page setup select landscape, in the arran...

How do I print 4 different postcards on one sheet in Publisher
Our company sends postcards to customers everytime their properties are advertised in the newspaper. There is usually 8 different properties advertised a day. The templet is the same everytime as far as the design of the card. What is different is the description on each and the picture. Currently we are having to print 4 of each card, each day. This works fine as long as there is not a change in the wording of the ad the next time it is ran or a price change. This is getting to be confusing, wasteful and causing mistakes. I have tried to read about mail merge but this doesn't...

Postcards
How do I change a 1/4 page postcard to a 1/2 page postcard? Go to file, page setup, choose postcard, and in the layout box click 1/2 page In Publisher 2000 File Page Setup "Special size" -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in America! "Nikki" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3C5DB66-4BB9-45F4-BA71-70C76DA717AB@microsoft.com... > How do I change a 1/4 page postcard to a 1/2 page postcard? --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.gris...

Array to named range conversion...
The intention of my macro is to put all the wb's sheet names into named range as per the code below. Then, use the named range as th list in a "data validation" cell, which will use the named range as th list. I've successfully been able to convert the array into a range, althoug i can only populate the range horizontally (columns x 1 row). if i tr to populate a vertical range, i get all the same value (the value o index 1). I get similar results with the named range. And when I try t use it in data validation, I get an error. My workaround is to use the code to put the v...

Date Conversion pre. 1900
Hi, Could someone help me with the following problem. I need to convert dates from: 01/02/1800 to 1 Feb 1800 I know excel's default year is 1900. Any help would be appreciated. Regards SeeAll John Walkenbach has an add-in where you can use pre 1900 dates http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/xdate.htm -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Excel 95 - Excel 2007 Northwest Excel Solutions www.nwexcelsolutions.com "It is a good thing to follow the first law of holes; if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey "SeeAll" <seeallscansuk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in messa...

Need to keep record of telephone conversions as in sales
I work from home and in sales i need to keep a record of my telephone conversations, i have outlook which i use but want a excell spreadsheet which i can see all my calls at once. In Excel, create a list of calls. In row 1, enter the headings, e.g. Data, Start, End, Name, etc. To enter the date, type: Ctrl + ; In another column, enter the Start time, by typing: Ctrl + : When the call ends, enter the end time in a third column, by typing: Ctrl + : In additional columns, enter other data about the call, e.g. Person called, purpose, outcome. tracy wrote: > I work from home and...

zip codes on postcards
I've created mailing list using xls. database, have used the "Special Numbers" file for including zip codes beginning with zero, and the column in Excel does show the zeros as the beginning number of the zip codes. The problem is when I insert the zip codes into a merged mail postcard the zeros are not appearing as part of the address. Might format the field as text. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "MaggieDonuts" <MaggieDonuts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22507770-05A6-4FE0-ADD5-96CC48C77A1B@microsoft.com... > I've create...

Publisher 2003: Merged postcard file prints reduced size postcards
I merged addressees from Excel 2003, display the first card, set to print 4 on a page and get a preview and printout of what I want but the cards are miniatures rather than full-sized. -- your help is appreciated. Setup your page as a postcard. I don't know why you are getting miniatures, it will be a printer setting. Do you have a setting that says in essence, print document on ?? stock? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mel" <Mel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C1CE8554-A132-...