post cards #2

I am getting the same address 4 times per page on my post card document.
0
candyb (1)

Heck, I am not even getting that. I used to get that and somehow, it has
disappeared. I am trying to print 2 per page front & back.

I have read some of the articles on this forum and tried to use the tips
suggested, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get 2 up front &
back on 1 page ...

"candyb" wrote:

> I am getting the same address 4 times per page on my post card document.
0
gopal (11)
8/30/2006 2:12:01 PM
Are you actually printing it or just doing a preview? Print Preview has a
glitch and will only show one address. Try a test print.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"candyb" <candyb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am getting the same address 4 times per page on my post card document.

0
jl_paules (2767)
8/30/2006 2:36:34 PM
Actually, I started all over again and created a brand new pub and redid the
design with mail merge. It works fine. I am getting 2 different items fron &
back. Exactly what I was looking for.

The only problem that I have now is that the 2nd postcard (that's printed on
the bottom half) gets cut off at the very bottom. There is a lot of white
space between the 1st card and 2nd card. If there wasy a way I could reduce
the white space between the cards, I think it should work.

Do you have a solution?

Thanks,
-- Gopal
"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

> Are you actually printing it or just doing a preview? Print Preview has a
> glitch and will only show one address. Try a test print.
>
> --
>
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>

> "candyb" <candyb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am getting the same address 4 times per page on my post card document.

0
gopal (11)
8/30/2006 3:07:02 PM
I don't know what you started with so I can't answer that. The best I can do
is tell you to play with your margins.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Gopal" <Gopal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Actually, I started all over again and created a brand new pub and redid
> the
> design with mail merge. It works fine. I am getting 2 different items fron
> &
> back. Exactly what I was looking for.
>
> The only problem that I have now is that the 2nd postcard (that's printed
> on
> the bottom half) gets cut off at the very bottom. There is a lot of white
> space between the 1st card and 2nd card. If there wasy a way I could
> reduce
> the white space between the cards, I think it should work.
>
> Do you have a solution?
>
> Thanks,
> -- Gopal
> "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Are you actually printing it or just doing a preview? Print Preview has a
>> glitch and will only show one address. Try a test print.
>>
>> --
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>

>> "candyb" <candyb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I am getting the same address 4 times per page on my post card document.

0
jl_paules (2767)
8/30/2006 4:15:09 PM
Tutorial: Finding your Maximum Print Area
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Gopal" <Gopal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Actually, I started all over again and created a brand new pub and redid the
> design with mail merge. It works fine. I am getting 2 different items fron &
> back. Exactly what I was looking for.
>
> The only problem that I have now is that the 2nd postcard (that's printed on
> the bottom half) gets cut off at the very bottom. There is a lot of white
> space between the 1st card and 2nd card. If there wasy a way I could reduce
> the white space between the cards, I think it should work.
>
> Do you have a solution?
>
> Thanks,
> -- Gopal
> "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Are you actually printing it or just doing a preview? Print Preview has a
>> glitch and will only show one address. Try a test print.
>>
>> --
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>

>> "candyb" <candyb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I am getting the same address 4 times per page on my post card document.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

CRM Installation Error #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0333_01C653DE.DE1E2340 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am trying to install CRM on a server and am getting the following = error: 09:35:17| Error| Install exception.System.Exception: Action = Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ProvisionBusinessAction failed. ---> = System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80044151): Exception from = HRESULT: 0x80044151. at = Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizOrganizationClass.IBizOrganization_Cr= eateRootBusiness(S...

Posting old bills
I am setting up Money 2006 to tract income and expenses for a rental property, but I need to back date it to 1/1/2007. How do I enter bills and deposits made in the past? Thanks Go to the account register and enter the manually. Just click on the next blank transaction and go to town. You may want to make sure you are using Advanced Register. If there are subsequent transactions already in these accounts and you have balanced the accounts to statements--as though these transactions were already entered--then you will have to adjust account beginning balances and/or Account Adjustment...

can I use 2 formulas in 1 cell and display both results
Hi there, I was wondering if its possible to have 2 formulas in one cell. Such as vlookup one value and then vlookup another value and display both results in one cell. Thanks You cane use: =VLOOKUP(...)&"-"&VLOOKUP(...) HTH -- AP "chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:30B112DA-D57C-4498-BBB0-CF75F883F6BC@microsoft.com... > Hi there, > > I was wondering if its possible to have 2 formulas in one cell. > > Such as vlookup one value and then vlookup another value and display both > results in one cell. &...

* OWA... (Third Post)
Microsoft? If you're concerned about security then you should respond to this question. We cannot make this OWA server available on the Internet without applying the latest SP and critical updates. =========================== Our OWA Exchange 5.5 server (Windows NT Server) recently died and we replaced it with a Windows 2000 Server. We installed Exchange 5.5 OWA then applied Exchange SP4. Everything was working until we apply Windows 2000 SP4. Everytime we logon we get "OWA was unable to get to your inbox" error. As soon as we un-installed Windows 2000 SP4, OWA wo...

inbox #2
When I click on my inbox all of sudden I get a bunch of emails delivered. any idesa why they are not being delivered automatically. OL2000: You Cannot Receive New E-mail Notifications in Environments That Use the Network Address Translation http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304849&Product=out2K --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, R. Soto asked: | When I c...

To the sender of the MI5 posts
I am not sure if you read responses or (like most other spammers) just see the web as a place where you are free to say whatever you want without fear of contradiction. Who knows? Either way - this section of this site is site is specifically here so that anyone with a comment, question, point to rise, etc regarding access databases can post with the knowledge that other likeminded people may read their post. It is not here as a general forum to discuss other matters. I have no doubt that if you are blocked from posting you will see this as yet another indication that MI5 is after yo...

What's the difference between Cross-posting and Multi-posting
And thanks for the discussion earlier... although the rudeness was unneeded. Sign me, A New User (and learning from you all) rochgal, you wrote on Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:53:03 -0700: > What's the difference between Cross-posting and Multi-posting Cross-posting = You send one posting to several newsgroups. Multi-posting = You send several postings (with the same content) to several newsgroups. -- Best Regards Christian Goeller Some misspellings, grammatical or linguistical mistakes found? All corrections would be appreciated! ...

2.0 to 2000
We are trying to migrate to 2000, but I have not converted all the databases. We currently run many in 2.0 but I have licenses for the 2000 and XP versions is this allowed or do I need to purchase a License for the 2.0 version still running... I cannot find the originals this was way before me. > I reasonably consider that holding a license for a later model of Access > rights to an earlier version, such as Access 2.0. Unfortunately, MS changed their mind about this around about the same time that Office 2000 came out. Last I looked, MS policy was that you need to have a valid ...

Import activity history from Goldmine ? #2
Hi, I shift from Goldmine to Outlook 2003, I'v imported all contacts, notes, tasks, etc, but how can you import activity history (appointment, phone call, etc) from Goldmine to Outlook 2003 ? I'v recoved all Goldmine data into Access and have created a request who outputs the complete list of history by contact (date, ref, note, etc.), is there any way to import this file into Outlook 2003 as activity history for each contact ? Thanks. Zixiong WANG z.wang@sysium.com ...

tab control #2
Hi im developing ui framework in mfc. could you please tell me how to create non rectangular tab control? SunFire ...

Post to GL
Hello I am having a problem with a setting within Great Plains 8.0 service pack 2. I have posting setup to only allow posting from the batch level for Inventory. But when you go into Inventory Batches the check box for post to gl is not marked. If I have it setup in posting to post to the gl shouldn't this check box be marked in inventory batches? -- Thanks, Brian Apples and oranges. The post to GL checkbox on the inventory batch window tells the system whether an IV transaction will post at all. The posting settings in tools --> setup --> posting tell the system w...

can i find out what cells are linking to other workbooks? #2
that did the trick, thanks a lot Frank, and i would reccommend this file to anyone else -- ForSal ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ForSale's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1189 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27261 ...

Bug? Rebuild of database lost Entourage 11.2.1 links to Word 11.2 documents
After a rebuild of the Entourage 11.2.1 database, I discovered that links from several Entourage Notes to Word 11.2 documents were gone. Does a rebuild of the database automatically wipe out ALL links among components of Entourage, Word and Excel? If so, is there any way this could be prevented by Microsoft developers in the future? Respectfully, Norm On 14/11/05 23:36, in article BF9E5F9B.113AE%nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu, "Norman R. Nager, Ph.D." <nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu> wrote: > After a rebuild of the Entourage 11.2.1 database, I discovered that l...

Intrastat posting issue
We are a UK company using intrastat. At the moment we cannot post invoices directly (thru) to the General ledger because we are getting an error saying that the 'intratsat information is missing'. When we click on an invoice that won't post in the Sales Transaction Entry screen, and click on the blue EC flag box, all the intrastat data is there and correct. Then when we post it goes through to the GL correctly. It seems that it will only post to the GL if every single line is checked (via the Blue EC flag) on the sales invoice regardless of the fact that all the date is alr...

OWA Login #2
When a user connects to OWA, multiple login popups appear: 3 times before the OWA user profile page is loaded, and almost every minute, or when the user tries to send, open, reply an e-mail or browse a different folder, both local or public. It works, but it is so tedious to enter the password so many times! Where should I check to solve this issue? Thanks in advance! Mauro Check the properties of the Default Website (and the Exchange virtual directories underneath) to be sure that Basic Authentication is the only method selected. Because usernames and passwords are sent in clear text in ...

Junk Email Filters #2
HI I currently run outlook 2007 on my windows xp pc. Despite regular updates, the junk email set to the highest level and an extensive blocked senders list my junk email filter does not work. I had this problem with the previous version of outlook (2003) prior to the upgrade. I cannot find any support online. Any suggestions please. Many thanks Simon Simon <simon@whoknows.com> wrote: >Despite regular updates, the junk email set to the highest level and an >extensive blocked senders list my junk email filter does not work. Uninstall the Junk filter (Control Panel: Add o...

Access 2002 bug: "dynamic" forms problem
There was no respond to my original post in microsoft.public.access.forms (May 5th 2007) about a fortnight so I try it here... ��������������������������������� A while ago we had a discussion about A2002 (sub)form which changes dynamically from code (hide/unhide controls, change subfom's width, etc.). There's a problem if I make some changes in code when the form is open: if I save changes, A2002 saves controls positions & subform's size as well. This is a BIG A2002 BUG and it's really annoying. Why Access forms don't behave as Visual Basic forms? I don't want Acc...

printing notes #2
Is there a way of printing a selected range of notes in Outlook? Bryce. You could create a custom view that shows only the notes you want to print, and then print from that view. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:%23Xc2u0C%23EHA.1544@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl, Bryce wrote: > Is there a way of printing a selected range of notes in Outlook? > > Bryce. ...

where is my post??
twice now I have typed up my post & sent it. So where is it? On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:41:36 -0700, Stapes <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote: >twice now I have typed up my post & sent it. So where is it? On Google Groups: 1184773041.958329.270430@e16g2000pri.googlegroups.com Google's been having some problems lately, maybe it's temporarily unavailable. John W. Vinson [MVP] You mean the multiple posts with subject "Cancel = true"? I see 3 of them, and Allen Browne's already provided an answer. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I...

flow charts #2
When I was in construction, we had a paper flow chart that had horizonal lines for WHO and for HOW LONG. First day of construction (April 1st) was for the earth movers, (7 days) Just underneath that was the survayors. (Started on the 5th day of earth movers and lasted 4 days) Then came the trenchers to put in the underground piping (April 8th, for 3 days), Electricians (April 8th 4 days) If you get the gist of the chart, is there one out there that will simply show this? BTW, the bars were colored and you could see at a glance as to what was supposed to be happening on any given day....

one account with 2 credit cards
hello, i tried to build an account (bank account) with 2 credit cards. the result that i got after a long trial, was 3 accounts (i.e. bank, visa, diners). and not bank account with 2 credit cards as part of it. what is the right way to do it? how can i relate the credit cards to the bank account? please advice The answer depends on what the real relationship is between the bank accounts and the credit cards. If it's two debit cards for the same checking account, it's really one account, not a bank account and two credit cards. If it's really a bank account and two credit car...

PCI DSS Credit Card Compliance
I have received notice that I need to purchase services to be PCI DSS Compliant for credit cards. How does every one do this? Is this just another money grab? I would like to hear info on this. Thanks Suntrust (reselling UMS/First data) had applied an annual PCI compliance fee to my bill. When I called to ask about it they filled me in on their PCI compliance certification requirement. The compliance certification is now REQUIRED for them, which I suppose is a Master/Visa requirement. The fee covered testing by an online service. I had to fill out a questionnaire and then submit to a p...

Synchronization errors #2
Outlook 2003 is not properly synchronizing offline files. I have gone throught the send/receive settings I have checked the cache mode. However, it will synch the files if you manually go through each folder right click and Prcess the Headers. Operating System for this machine is XP. Thanks in advance for any help and guidance If you delete the .ost and try again does it work? If you try a new mail profile, does that help? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my...

Text Import Wizard #2
Hi! When I access the Text Import Wizard (Excel XP), the option "File origin" is always setting to "932-Japanese (Shift-JIS)". How I change this for "Windows (ANSI) definitively? Thank you very much! ...

My post not posted!
A couple of times when I've posted a reply to a recent post (same day), and later tried to view it, I found the header with a line drawn through it, and the following in the message body view pane: Message is no longer available on the server Windows Live Mail is unable to retrieve the requested message because the server no longer has the message available. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- News servers regularly expire articles as they get older to make space available for newer articles. IMAP servers can be accessed by multip...