Photos #3

i quiet often have to take several pictures that are to be 'stitched'
together. the way i am doin it at the moment is in publisher on a blank page
then inserting the pictures i need and carefully nudging them along and over
lap them where needed till they look like one picture. is there an easier way
of doing this ? and am i using the best programme for this . i have  office
2003 . thank you
0
Karen1 (189)

Photo editing software is best for the kind of thing you are trying to do.

Free photo editing program here
http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/

And here
http://www.getpaint.net/

www.irfanview.com can do panoramics.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i quiet often have to take several pictures that are to be 'stitched'
> together. the way i am doin it at the moment is in publisher on a blank page
> then inserting the pictures i need and carefully nudging them along and over
> lap them where needed till they look like one picture. is there an easier way
> of doing this ? and am i using the best programme for this . i have  office
> 2003 . thank you

0
mary-sauer (6480)
9/26/2007 12:29:45 PM
Thank you for your reply. I did consider a editing software but sometime the
completed stitched picture has to be emailed so needs to be open friendly and
i thought keeping to office would be best but i no expert, would they be able
to open these things ?

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Photo editing software is best for the kind of thing you are trying to do.
>
> Free photo editing program here
> http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/
>
> And here
> http://www.getpaint.net/
>
> www.irfanview.com can do panoramics.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >i quiet often have to take several pictures that are to be 'stitched'
> > together. the way i am doin it at the moment is in publisher on a blank page
> > then inserting the pictures i need and carefully nudging them along and over
> > lap them where needed till they look like one picture. is there an easier way
> > of doing this ? and am i using the best programme for this . i have  office
> > 2003 . thank you

0
Karen1 (189)
9/26/2007 12:40:01 PM
If you use d aphoto editing program, you should be able to save the end
photo as a .jpg.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

> Thank you for your reply. I did consider a editing software but sometime
> the
> completed stitched picture has to be emailed so needs to be open friendly
> and
> i thought keeping to office would be best but i no expert, would they be
> able
> to open these things ?
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Photo editing software is best for the kind of thing you are trying to
>> do.
>>
>> Free photo editing program here
>> http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/
>>
>> And here
>> http://www.getpaint.net/
>>
>> www.irfanview.com can do panoramics.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >i quiet often have to take several pictures that are to be 'stitched'
>> > together. the way i am doin it at the moment is in publisher on a blank
>> > page
>> > then inserting the pictures i need and carefully nudging them along and
>> > over
>> > lap them where needed till they look like one picture. is there an
>> > easier way
>> > of doing this ? and am i using the best programme for this . i have
>> > office
>> > 2003 . thank you

0
jl_paules (2767)
9/26/2007 1:36:49 PM
karen wrote:
> i quiet often have to take several pictures that are to be 'stitched'
> together. the way i am doin it at the moment is in publisher on a
> blank page then inserting the pictures i need and carefully nudging
> them along and over lap them where needed till they look like one
> picture. is there an easier way of doing this ? and am i using the
> best programme for this . i have  office 2003 . thank you
====================================
MS Digital Image Suite has a Panoramic
Stitching option that will automatically join
a series of images horizontally or vertically.
Then you can save the completed panorama
in any format you like.

There's a 60 day trial version available for
download if you would like to give it a try:

Microsoft Digital Image
Starter Edition 2006
http://tinyurl.com/28loxr
(this product line has been
discontinued but you can still
down-load the Starter Version
and run it for 60 days)

Also...this feature is included in the current
release of Windows Live Photo Gallery...
read about it in the following articles:

Windows Live Photo Gallery Beta
http://get.live.com/betas/photogallery_betas

Windows Live Photo Gallery
2008 Beta Build 12.0.1193.815
http://tinyurl.com/2oqcom

--

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)

photo
hi, i want to display a detail text over my picture in publisher when the mouse is roll over it. can anyone help me? -- MCP JOJO There is no built-in way of doing this. You can, and should add the ALT tag to each picture, but that will not show with a mouseover. It is there for text readers. You can get the tool tips to work using javascript. Google "javascript tooltips" and try some of that code. Use the insert html code fragment feature. If you have more questions about Publisher webs, then post in the web group and we will try to help you there: news://msnews.microsoft.c...

Assign a task using Outllook interface with CRM 3.0
It seem to be impossible to assing a task to another user when you create and manage task within outlook. If I am in outlook and I click ont the task button of the CRM toolbar I can add a regarding (the name of the account for which I have to do the task) and put a subject and a due date But... It is impossible to and a time which is very annoying because the time is used by CRM task It is impossible to use the assing the task to another user with the outlook button "assign task". I receive the message Assigned tasks are not supported in Microsoft CRM. The item will not be link...

ActiveSync #3
Hi we are testing our activesync in exchange 2003 ent. - we get this error everytime we try to run activesync from our pda - pda we're using is treo 650 - versamail 3.0 "There was a problem syncing messages. (0006) HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:43:16 GMT Server: Microsoft IIS/6.0" any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks You need to provide more information than this. How did you set up the Treo? Be specific. Do you have ActiveSync enabled on the server? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "abdalmuhyi" <abdalmuh...

Message Filtering #3
Is there a way to configure the IMF on Exchange 2003 to allow email from a specific address through? Depends which method the email is being blocked by? Is it blocked by the IMF or RBL? Geoff Pearce "Ryan" <Ryan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31F894F8-D728-4139-BF42-F9D3CC7C7E94@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to configure the IMF on Exchange 2003 to allow email from a > specific address through? > ...

How can I email my photos including captions from Windows photo
How can I email my photos including captions from Windows pictures files? When I try to send them the photos arrive but without tags or captions. Open your photos in Paint or a similar program, use the text tool. Save. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Bruce1950" <Bruce1950@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80567ADA-54A0-40CF-B22C-B0AA944AAB7D@microsoft.com... > How can I email my photos including captions from Windows pictures files? > > When I try to send them the photos arrive but without tags or captions. ...

Pictures #3
In Outlook Express (Microsoft Office XP version),when I receive pictures in an email and the file is attached I don't have any problems. However some emails come in with pictures that don't include the file. All I get is a picture box with a little red "X" in the upper left corner. Can anyone tell me why this happens and how to correct it? If by chance an email comes through with a picture and I want to forward it, I go to the 'format' menu and select send picture, but most of the time the forwarded amails come back stating that the picture didn't co...

Find #3
Hi I think this is a mid find function but can't quite work it out. I have a list of names eg John Smith in a cell I want to list the surnames only. Hope you can help Thanks Shona Hi It is a mid function - you're right! Try: =MID(A1,FIND(" ",A1)+1,99) -- Andy. "Shona" <Student.13@uk.bosch.com> wrote in message news:c5o5ko$c8l$1@ns1.fe.internet.bosch.com... > Hi > > I think this is a mid find function but can't quite work it out. > > I have a list of names eg John Smith in a cell I want to list the surnames > only. > > Ho...

Matrix Item #3
When entering a matrix item in rmspos how can I make it put qty of 1 in the qty field? It puts a zero in for the quantity which is fine if you remember to change the qty. Barry The Version we have is 1.3.1011 "Barry L" <barryl@eryanjewelers.com> wrote in message news:e6h9UxHiIHA.3512@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > When entering a matrix item in rmspos how can I make it put qty of 1 in > the qty field? It puts a zero in for the quantity which is fine if you > remember to change the qty. > > Barry > Hi Barry - ideally, you should receive a purchase o...

Spinning Beach Ball
I seem to notice a correlation between seeing the spinning beach ball more often after launching MS Word for OSX. I removed the PDFMaker.Lib and this improved the performance a great deal, but still noticing the SBB more often after launching Word. Anyone know about this? Many Word issues are related to corrupt Word Settings or Normal Template. You could try removing the Word Settings file, then testing. The Normal Template could be renamed, then test. Be sure Word is closed before removing or changing any files. You could also consider running the Remove Office utility and reinstalling Offi...

Photo magic
Hi, I am now using Vista, however the program I use to manage my photos [ photo magic] won't email my photos. I can select the photos, resize etc., and when I click to send I get a message saying the user has cancelled the email, can anybody help please. -- Doug ...

Combo Box #3
Dear Earl I opened the Combo Box from the Form Toolbar and I found it. Thanks lot -- chrisdtra ----------------------------------------------------------------------- chrisdtran's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1596 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27492 ...

photo in frame
when I have created an ovale frame, can I insert a photo in this frame so it just fits into the ovale and not get out of the frame? -- coku What version Publisher? Draw an oval with the autoshapes, select the oval, fill, fill effects, picture tab. In Publisher 2000, insert, picture, new drawing, it will be the same as above. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "coku" <coku@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0052F18-EA89-4313-B489-E2BFAF62BC3A@microsoft.com... > when I have created a...

photos

best hot photos
HOT HEROINES PHOTOS http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/ SEXY SNEHA http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/sneha-hot.html KOUSHA HOT EXPOSING http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/sexy-kousha.html PRIYAMANI IN HOT BIKINI http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/priyamani-hot.html MADHUSHALINI IN HOT DRESS http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-post_2972.html HOTTEST LIPKISS http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/lipkiss-2.html NAMITHA IN BATH http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/nayagarala-namitha.html ...

Error Message #3
When I select a combobox pulldown to get the list of text, i get this error message: not enough system resources to display completely. When I select ok the menu on the combobox works fine. I hope someone might beable to help with this. Thanks so much ...

redeploy 3.0
Hi, I will redeploy crm 30 of one customer within 3-4 days. So I made a test machine (evertything is on single server). After redeployment everything is ok except 2 things : 1. isvconfig is missing (All custom entities are ok, but the buttons and custom file menus hidden) 2. No user can logon, except admin. does anyone hassuggestions? 1) Change the following line in web.config to "All": <add key="ISVIntegration" value="All"/> 2) If you install new Active Directory you should create all user in AD again. -- Mohsen Ahmadi, msnahm@hotmail.com IR-0912...

Help me Please #3
Hello, I am working on a school assignment in Excel. Suffice to say I need some major help. The problem is confusing (to me at least). If someone is able to help I would be willing to compensate in monetary funds. Email me if you are able to help at all. And I can provide complete details. Thanks. Oh yeah my email is Richw@eastlink.ca "Ritchie" wrote: > Hello, > I am working on a school assignment in Excel. Suffice to say I need some > major help. The problem is confusing (to me at least). If someone is able > to help I would be willing to compensate in ...

CRM 3.0 Laptop client setup fails: Length less than 0
The installation of the laptop client version fails. In the dialog for defining the installation directory, I press "Next", then an error message appears: "Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: Length". (The error message is translated from Norwegian, and may differ slightly from the English version). It is not possible to proceed with the installation afterwords. The laptop client is successfully installed on two other laptops prior to this one. Any suggestions? ...

OWA #3
I have been running owa for a couple of years with no problems. All of a sudden I can't access the owa. Here is what happens. If I reboot the exchange 5.5 server it will work for a day after that you can't access the owa. If I go to stop the WWW or IIS service I can't start them back up without rebooting the exchange server. After I reboot the server it works again for only a day or so. Does anybody have any ideas on what might be causing this? HI John, Is anything being logged in your Event Viewer when this happens? It would be good to check but the application and sys...

Email Recovery #3
Can anyone tell me where does Microsoft Outlook keeps a copy of all email.? ansrk <ansrk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can anyone tell me where does Microsoft Outlook keeps a copy of all > email.? No need to ask more than once. -- Brian Tillman ...

loaded nero7.now if open photo in email nero takes over no photo
have loaded nero 7 and since then when i get email and click on a photo nero snap phto opens and no photo shows it seems to take taken over as default manager for photos and i dont know how to stop it..remaoving the nero 7 programme did not help ken wrote: > have loaded nero 7 and since then when i get email and click on a > photo nero snap phto opens and no photo shows it seems to take taken > over as default manager for photos and i dont know how to stop > it..remaoving the nero 7 programme did not help Right click on a photo and select "open with" then select the...

Trendline Equations #3
Having produced a trendline and have the equation displayed on the chart, is there any way of displaying that equation on the excel sheet itself. I need to have the chart hidden yet require the equation to update different inputs. I have posted an enhanced version of code originally posted by David Braden. See the google.com archive at http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.charting/msg/0eda 30f29434786d?hl=en& For an alternative approach see Trendline coefficients http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/tips/trendline_coefficients.htm -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tus...

Clips & photos printing in upper lefthand corner of document
I am having trouble with some of my print jobs and Publisher 2002. I place my clips and photos where I want them in my document, but when I print the job sometimes some of the clips and photos are misplaced up into the upper lefthand corner of my document. Can anyone help me with this problem, please? It's driving me nuts! Thanks, debbio Might update your printer driver... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "debbio" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:171d01c4ad4c$a5cc83...

Powerpoint photo album template for engaged couple's kid pix?
I'm looking for a template that I can use to create a slide show of my daughter and her fiance's pix growing up. I'd like to be able to add music in the background also. I've seen various photo album templates but none that seemed appropriate. I need some creative ideas for putting this together to be shown at a wedding rehearsal dinner. Any ideas would be appreciated. ...

Photo form on tab control
Hello, I still try to work on developping my church membership database. I have created the photo form on which I have a field of Record number, Imagapath and full name ( this is based on a grid query and I created a callculated field to have a full name). I joined membership table with this photo table with one to one as the linking filed is Record no. of (primary key) with Rec. NO of photo table (primary key) I already have the membership form and on the detail I put a tab control on page 1 I put the general information, and on 2nd tab I put the subform using the photoform My ques...