photo paper.

need a good online source for greeting card and photo paper.  Someone
on
here gave me a link awhile back, but I seem to have lost it.

Any and all suggestions appreciated.

Thanks!
Ramesh.B

www.google.com

Mike

ramesh b wrote:

> need a good online source for greeting card and photo paper.  Someone
> on
> here gave me a link awhile back, but I seem to have lost it.
>
> Any and all suggestions appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
> Ramesh.B

0
wordwiz (948)

photo
hi, i want to display a detail text over my picture in publisher when the mouse is roll over it. can anyone help me? -- MCP JOJO There is no built-in way of doing this. You can, and should add the ALT tag to each picture, but that will not show with a mouseover. It is there for text readers. You can get the tool tips to work using javascript. Google "javascript tooltips" and try some of that code. Use the insert html code fragment feature. If you have more questions about Publisher webs, then post in the web group and we will try to help you there: news://msnews.microsoft.c...

Paper size
On a windows 98 computer with publisher 2000 if I changed the page setup to a "special size" and then go to print setup the "special size" is listed. This does not happen on a windows 2000 computer with publisher 2000. Is there any way to make this happen on windows 2000? If I use the windows 2000 computer the file does not print properly because I can't chose the correct paper size. Whilst attempting to develop brick-based storage technology, Ed reads a message from Tebbe <tebbec@TAKETHISOUTslu.edu> > On a windows 98 computer with publisher 2000 if ...

How can I email my photos including captions from Windows photo
How can I email my photos including captions from Windows pictures files? When I try to send them the photos arrive but without tags or captions. Open your photos in Paint or a similar program, use the text tool. Save. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Bruce1950" <Bruce1950@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80567ADA-54A0-40CF-B22C-B0AA944AAB7D@microsoft.com... > How can I email my photos including captions from Windows pictures files? > > When I try to send them the photos arrive but without tags or captions. ...

photos

photo in frame
when I have created an ovale frame, can I insert a photo in this frame so it just fits into the ovale and not get out of the frame? -- coku What version Publisher? Draw an oval with the autoshapes, select the oval, fill, fill effects, picture tab. In Publisher 2000, insert, picture, new drawing, it will be the same as above. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "coku" <coku@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0052F18-EA89-4313-B489-E2BFAF62BC3A@microsoft.com... > when I have created a...

Photo magic
Hi, I am now using Vista, however the program I use to manage my photos [ photo magic] won't email my photos. I can select the photos, resize etc., and when I click to send I get a message saying the user has cancelled the email, can anybody help please. -- Doug ...

best hot photos
HOT HEROINES PHOTOS http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/ SEXY SNEHA http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/sneha-hot.html KOUSHA HOT EXPOSING http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/sexy-kousha.html PRIYAMANI IN HOT BIKINI http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/priyamani-hot.html MADHUSHALINI IN HOT DRESS http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-post_2972.html HOTTEST LIPKISS http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/lipkiss-2.html NAMITHA IN BATH http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/nayagarala-namitha.html ...

loaded nero7.now if open photo in email nero takes over no photo
have loaded nero 7 and since then when i get email and click on a photo nero snap phto opens and no photo shows it seems to take taken over as default manager for photos and i dont know how to stop it..remaoving the nero 7 programme did not help ken wrote: > have loaded nero 7 and since then when i get email and click on a > photo nero snap phto opens and no photo shows it seems to take taken > over as default manager for photos and i dont know how to stop > it..remaoving the nero 7 programme did not help Right click on a photo and select "open with" then select the...

Clips & photos printing in upper lefthand corner of document
I am having trouble with some of my print jobs and Publisher 2002. I place my clips and photos where I want them in my document, but when I print the job sometimes some of the clips and photos are misplaced up into the upper lefthand corner of my document. Can anyone help me with this problem, please? It's driving me nuts! Thanks, debbio Might update your printer driver... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "debbio" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:171d01c4ad4c$a5cc83...

Powerpoint photo album template for engaged couple's kid pix?
I'm looking for a template that I can use to create a slide show of my daughter and her fiance's pix growing up. I'd like to be able to add music in the background also. I've seen various photo album templates but none that seemed appropriate. I need some creative ideas for putting this together to be shown at a wedding rehearsal dinner. Any ideas would be appreciated. ...

In Publisher: Why are my embedded photos suddenly invisible?
Photos are invisible. I can click on the space and their "box" is still there. View, pictures, detailed display. If this isn't the answer, slide the acceleration down on your adapter. Control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. If this solves your issue update your video driver. Go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and look around. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Disque" <Disque@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2...

Photo form on tab control
Hello, I still try to work on developping my church membership database. I have created the photo form on which I have a field of Record number, Imagapath and full name ( this is based on a grid query and I created a callculated field to have a full name). I joined membership table with this photo table with one to one as the linking filed is Record no. of (primary key) with Rec. NO of photo table (primary key) I already have the membership form and on the detail I put a tab control on page 1 I put the general information, and on 2nd tab I put the subform using the photoform My ques...

Photo removal
I receive e-mail with a photo in the e-mail exposed, not attached. When I try to save the picture it is always in .bmp and very large. I asked this before several years ago and a lady sent me to her web site where she had a little program that exposed these picture files so they may be downloaded. A crash ruined that program and can not remember her web site. Any suggestions. Sorry - Crystal Ball is on a well-deserved vacation. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent...

Embedded photos
Is it possible to copy photos embedded in Emails. I have tried going through the source code but can find a picture file -- David G Jones ------------------------------------------------------------------------ David G Jones's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/182294.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-vista-mail/1302567.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

Problems Printing on Legal Size Paper (Pub 2002)
I am working on a brochure that needs tobe printed on legal size paper on my laser printer. In page setup I have selected the legal size paper option, but it is still printing as if I have selected letter size paper. Even in print preview it is showing the letter size paper. Interestingly enough, I am not having the same problem with my laser printer. I can preview and print on legal paper just fine. Any suggestions as to how I can remedy this problem? Thanks, Heather Heather wrote: > I am working on a brochure that needs tobe printed on > legal size paper on my laser pr...

Resizing photos to fit new space
I want to resize a photo to fit in a new space and it doesn’t fit with the photos’ original dimensions. I then go and check with Publisher’s “design checker” and it indicates it doesn’t fit the desired space. I’ve tried, but failed to resize the photo multiple times only to have the same message appear. What can I do to correct the photo’s size problem? Web page? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jim Asbury" <JimAsbury@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5ADBABD7-E116-426A-BBCA-248253...

upsidedown photo
I am printing an invitation - and one picture looks right in print preview - but prints upsidedown. I have deleted and re-entered it, rotated it so it looks upside down, changed it's size - and it still prints upsidedown. Any ideas on how to fix this? Is this a folded publication, like a tent card? If so, it will appear as upside down until it is folded. Mike Sheldivo wrote: > I am printing an invitation - and one picture looks right in print preview - > but prints upsidedown. I have deleted and re-entered it, rotated it so it > looks upside down, changed it's size - ...

Photo Galary photo override not working
When I right click in a photo group there is the properties popup that has two options: 1> use formatting from page and 2> the OVERRIDE and use cstom formatting. Well I had a HD crash an lost everthing. So with the replacement I installed FP 2003 back. Since I had a copy of MySite I opened it up to add comments to a photo page but it locked up when I tried to use the over ride and use custom. How do I get back to the over ride that I had use of before on the other HD before it crashed??? Southern -- Laissez Les bon Temps Roulez Did I ask a weird question? W...

Embeding a photo in outlook 2007 without attaching it
I just uplgraded to windows 7 and office 2007. I send emails through a distribution list that charges me on the file size of my emails. So what I do is upload images to a server then have my outlook stream the photos in the email rather than attach them. Well I can not seem to find out how to do this in outlook 2007, so i then downloaded the windows live mail but that doesn't seem to work when I tell it to not attach the images. I have been working on this way too long! Can someone help? See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/72 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coautho...

photos
how to reduce resolution of existing photos to insert into website dunefarm wrote: > how to reduce resolution of existing photos to insert into website You need a graphics program that will compress photos for you. Irfanview is a free program that will do this (and many other things). Take a look: http://www.irfanview.com/ -- Hugs, Erika ...

Soften drop shadow around photo
Hi, [Working in Publisher 2003] I would like to add a realistic drop shadow to a photo, so it seems to have some dimension off the page. The shadow should fade a bit to a soft edge (like the shadow around the shadow icon on the toolbar.) However, the shadow I get is hard edged; the only options seem to be shadow color and direction, not a fade effect. It's odd that the shadow toolbar and the discussion in the help files show a nice fade around the shadow button, but I haven't been able to find any way to create that effect in Publisher. I would appreciate some hints on how I c...

sort photos by date taken
I have taken a lot of photos while on holiday but they are not in date order why is this and how can I get them into order I have tried drag cut and paste I tried on another machine which seemed to accept this but they are still all over the place You can change the order they appear in Windows Explorer or in any of the Open or Save dialog boxes. Just click on the Date header. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "photos" <photos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27478...

Advantages of Excel over Pencil and Paper
Needed for Students In early stages of using Excel. Accuracy, ability to change values, etc. "My Workshops" <My Workshops@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:934CF989-9C8E-4115-A01E-F86B52FC4E8C@microsoft.com... > Needed for Students In early stages of using Excel. Neatness, accuracy of calculations, readability. Ease of playing "what if" without burning down forests. "My Workshops" wrote: > Needed for Students In early stages of using Excel. ...

How do I save a emailed photo to disc
hOW DO i SAVE A PHOTO EMAILED TO ME TO A FLASH DRIVE CHERLEM wrote: > hOW DO i SAVE A PHOTO EMAILED TO ME TO A FLASH DRIVE And in likewise reversed capitalization: iN oUTLOOK, HIT f1 AND SEARCH ON "SAVE ATTACHMENT". ...

My photo
Hi, How can I add my photo to my Avatr in outlook 2010? It's supposed to be on my business card, I think Best Regards, Elad ...