page navigation buttons

I have accidently disabled my page navigations buttons. How do I turn them
back on so I can go from page to page in my document?

Thanks,
0
nunny (1)

View - status bar

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"nunny" <nunny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have accidently disabled my page navigations buttons. How do I turn them
> back on so I can go from page to page in my document?
>
> Thanks,

0
gsauer (5095)

Mirror pages
We working on a 55 page catalog that is using the ACCENT BOX layout that came with Publisher. Every page has a pageholder/header at the top that shows the name of the catalog, the page number and a little image. When we began this, we were adding single pages (not knowing about the master page concept). Now we have all the pages ready but we've noticed that the page numbers within the pageholder and image are all on the top right of every page. What we would prefer is that they be mirrored with the left pages (odd number) having these items on the left hand corner and the right ...

Navigating to Excel files over network slow, but not Word files
I have a PC with Excel 2003 SP3, when you click on "open" the window appears with a drop down arrow that allows you to navigate to your files. This person has all his files on the server and excel will take 30 seconds to populate the folder veiws, even when you find the folder you want, it still takes another 25 seconds to open that folder. The same process in Word 2003 only takes about 6 seconds!! If appears to be only an Excel issue. Anyone seen this before? I don't know why there's a difference between MSWord and Excel, but the more network drives and fol...

All pages display on each page
I am having a problem with 2002 version that displays every page in the publication as one. Essentially every page is overlayed on every other page which makes the whole thing look like a big mess. Any suggestions as to how to cure this ? You maybe experiencing video driver failure. Do this, slide the acceleration down on your adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab, slide the acceleration down a couple of notches. If this solves your issue go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and look around for an upgraded driver. D...

How to have more than one page on web site
I am trying to upload a newsletter to a website, but only the front page appears. How do I get all of the pages to appear? ...

creating an e-mail hyperlink from a web page
Can anyone tell me what format I need to use to format a hyperlink that customers can click the submit button and communicate via e-mail to me from our web page. -- Gina I presume you know how to insert a hyperlink, and that given your use of the words "submit button", that you are actually asking about how to get the forms feature to work. Reference: Publisher web publication forms 101 http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80564.aspx And then you will probably want to read the article about HTTP uploading protocol, and the troubleshooting article here: http:...

Problem with SDK pages after changing SQL port number

IFD Sign In Page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi All, Can we leverage credentails passed to "Sign In" page of MS CRM 4.0 in = IFD environment? I want to use it for making call to Discovery service = to fetch organization details. Thanks Rajeev ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//...

what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? thanks Depends upon what you mean load. If you mean launching default browser, use ShellExecute. If you mean to load it in your MFC app, use CHTMLView. Other options are MSHTML, IWebBrowser2 etc. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com <anonymous@coolgroups.com> wrote in message news:08836cee5638a933f900557a8deb7d83@news.scbiz.com... | what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? | | thanks >-----Original Message----- >what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? > >thanks >. > microsoft ...

A-Z, Z-A, buttons
The A-Z, Z-A buttons are a very useful feature, that I use to sor columns within blocks of data without having to go through the dat sort menu. I have a large block of data, with no gaps, which I have used for ove 5 years, so it's well tried and tested. Now for some reason when I use the A-Z buttons it won't include the to three rows in the sort. This has happened a couple of times before with just the top row and m solution has been to delete it completely and insert it lower dow within the block. What is the cause of this problem. I'm sure there is a simple solution. Thanks...

Page up and Page down
Is there any way the you can use Code to cause a form to do page up and page down. I have a Long form that some of the information that is at the bottom of the form is out of view and only use by certain people. How can I have a botton on click go page down to the bottom and another button that will return the form to the top of the form. I know that you can use the keys to accomplish this but for appearance value I would rather use a button on the form to accomplish this. any ideas? Sandrao, You can put a Page Break control on your form. Then, code on the Click event of your button...

Missing Microsoft Dynamics GP Drop-Down button
I just created a new GP user. When I log into GP as this new user, the Microsoft Dynamics GP button that's normally in the upper right-hand corner is missing. Any ideas on what I can do? What version of GP? What specific button are you referring to (name) or what does it do? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Elaine" wrote: > I just created a new GP user. When I log into GP as this new user, the >...

Where did the other pages go in my booklet?
Opened an 8 page booklet to update it and print. (Created in Publisher 2003) The only page that is there is the first page. 7 pages are gone. Opened a brochure to print and all that is there is the front side. The extra pages seemed to have disappeared during one of the Microsoft updates. Is there any way to retrieve or find these missing pages? Disappearing pages don't happen during updates. Are you using 2007? Is it a trial? Do you have the page tabs visible in the status bar? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "PDX Sue" <PDX Sue@discussions.mic...

How to Make Page No dissapear if there is only one Page
Hi, Is there a way in MS Word 2003 and 2007 for making the page number display only if there is more than one pages. ie. the moment the pages become 2 the page number should appear and the moment the page number become 1 the page number should dissapear. Please help me out of this Regards, Akhil You could use a conditional field combination in the header/footer {IF {Numpages} > 1 {Page}} It will work in any version -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Wor...

Printing Appts from multiple Calendars on one page- How
Hi Guys. I have a client that uses Exchange 2k3 and Outlook 2k3 for a Calendaring/appointment system for their offices. The person at the front desk makes most of the appointments directly into the user's Calendars via shared calendars. While she can see multiple calendars at once, she would like to be able to print out one page that contains the appointments of multiple calendars. ie; Appointments from multiple calendars time slotted down the page. She needs to be able to juggle interview rooms and other resources and she has to know who has appts at what times. Any ideas on this one?...

I lost my page sorter at the bottom left hand side. How do I get.
I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, Myra While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Rice MS Newsletter Editor <RiceMSNewsletterEditor@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. > How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, View > Status Bar is normally the first port of call -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaim...

Error on the script of this page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, Every time I open personal folders, I get a message saying: Error on the script of this page line 298 car 1 error: non registered class code 0 =20 URL: outlook today I close it, and then every thing works OK Thank you for your help if possible Louis MOUSSY ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-...

Transfer 56 Pages of Data From Clipboard=?ISO-8859-1?B?iiA=?=To Clipboard?
You Mean there IS a Multi-Panel Clipboard in Office 2004?!? Oooppps! I Haven't seen it! Any Clues where it Might Be? You Guys are Great: Thanks for All the Help!! Sea Mac I'm Putting the Stock Phrases in the Scrapbook for Now but will chase down this Auto-Text thing. I hadn't seen it because I'm not using Office 2004 yet, so don't waste any time on my careless words. On 9/30/04 10:21 PM, "Sea Mac" wrote: > You Mean there IS a Multi-Panel Clipboard in Office 2004?!? Oooppps! I > Haven't seen it! Any Clues where it Might Be? You Guys are Gr...

How to "flip" pages in Reading Layout
At work, we use outlook professional, and documents are sent in "Reading Layout" format. Trouble is, I don't know how to flip the pages. Can you please help me? This is the message I get when I open a mult-page document in MS Word. Welcome to Reading Layout (Microsoft Office Word) This view has been designed to make it easier to read documents on your screen without needing to print them out. Reading Layout: • Lets you flip pages, like reading a book. • Uses large text with ClearType for easy reading. • Is an ideal place to review and comment on a document. • Shows only th...

Displaying XML Stream on ASP.NET Page
I am writing an application which will get stream of XML Data from a CRM application. I am able to make HTTP request and retrieve the xml stream in XML Text Reader. I want to display this data on an ASP.NET page. I have done some research and found that there is XML Web Server control in ASP.NET. However, all the examples I have seen utilize a XML document and not an XML Stream or XMLTextReader object. Can XML Web Server control also read from XML Text Reader. Also, what other options can I use to display stream of XML Data on ASP.NET Page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ashish wrot...

One Command button for different reports
How do I call up a specific report based on 2 fields on a form with a command button. To explain myself. I already have the form made, and on the form are the fields ContactID and ContractType. I would like the create a command button on this form and when clicked it would open the report based on the ContactID and Contracttype (on the report will be the contacts mailing info, and the correct contract will be chosen because of the Contracttype) there are 5 report possibilities. The ContactID and Contracttype are fields on two different tables. I have 5 reports, each design is diffe...

Paging Limit
Hi all, I've a little Pronlem with the Paging Limit. In Version 1.2 You can set the Max or min Value in the <CRMWeb>\Tools\personalsettings\dialogs\personalsettings.aspx file. But how can a set this in the 3.0? My Problem is some of your useres select 250. But this value is to large. The should only have 50. I can set it in the UserSettings Database, but all useres can set it again to 250. So I must lock the Values over 50 for each user. So I hope somebody know how I can change this. Thanks, Andre ...

layout guides and page set up
Hi Everyone i have layout guides that i use to for templates, but when i turn the page from portrait to landscape the layout guides don't move with the paper the just resize themselves to fit along the landscape - what is the best way to have the layout guides move when the page is changed? Thanks Heaps Patchie There is no best way, the only way is to manually reposition the guides. The guides don't actually change position, you can test this by creating guides in the center horizontal and vertically. When you change the orientation the guides are still centered. -- Mary Sau...

how to keep the command buttons in their place
Hi I am using the advancedfilter xlfilterinplace function to select suitable data. There are two buttons, one for xlfilter and the other to showall data for reselection. The function is very helpful . Sometimes after pressing the showalldata button these helpful buttons are gone. I didn't know why at the beginning but I could only know there were somewhere in the spreadsheet. Later, I found these buttons stayed at the rows for instance over thirty thousand something. I have to bring them back to the original position. Please tell me how to hold them at the position where they are a...

how do I move pages in Publisher with out having to copy/paste?
I would like to move pages in with in publisher. I try and drag page two to page 7 and it will not let me. I can copy page two, insert a page before page 7 and paste it, but I can't move any pages. Please send any responses to Robert_Hunt@balboainsurance.com. Thank you.... RHunt wrote: > I would like to move pages in with in publisher. I try and drag page > two to page 7 and it will not let me. I can copy page two, insert a > page before page 7 and paste it, but I can't move any pages. Group, copy and paste is the only way. > Please send any responses to Robert_Hunt...

a dialog button associated with an avi or
Hi, I want to have a dialog box with an animation button that is to be associated with an avi file. Is it possible? Is there any good choice other than an avi file? There are several possibilities: animate control, custom control, and picture control. Which one should I go by? Can someone kindly show me how to do it? Thanks. Tony Do you mean you want the button to have an animation on it, or that you want pressing the button to activate an animation? If the latter, you have to create a control that displays a .avi file (I've not done this so don't know the answer) and ha...