No longer able to view pictures in Publisher Document

I am creating a document with many inserted photos.  Everything was fine
until I opened it today.  All the photo areas are blank (the frame is there,
but no photo).
I checked the View menu and Pictures, but everything was set correctly.

Why did this suddenly happen?

What else can I try so the photos can be viewed (and most importantly,
printed)?

TN
0
TN (12)

I checked further down in the "problem list" and found Ed Bennett's solution
to move the hardware acceleration down 3 notches for my video driver.  That
Worked.  I can see the photos OK in my other publisher documents with full
acceleration, so I don't know why it's just this one document.  Anyway, I
will now check for an updated driver.

TN

"TN" wrote:

> I am creating a document with many inserted photos.  Everything was fine
> until I opened it today.  All the photo areas are blank (the frame is there,
> but no photo).
> I checked the View menu and Pictures, but everything was set correctly.
>
> Why did this suddenly happen?
>
> What else can I try so the photos can be viewed (and most importantly,
> printed)?
>
> TN
0
TN (12)

CRM 4.0: Deleting system views
In CRM 4.0 I cannot find a way to hide or delete system views (Accounts: No Orders in Last 6 Months). In CRM 3.0, you could work around this by sharing with a "dummy" user, which would hide it from the rest of the users. I cannot find such a work-around in 4.0; has anyone else? Hi Mike, You can read my blog on how to hide it using a Plugin. http://msdynamicscrm-e.blogspot.com/2008/02/hiding-view-in-crm-40-using-plug= -in.html Hope this helps! Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Apr 18, 1:38=A0pm, MikePSU <mike.szyme...@gmail.com> wrote: > I...

view other user's email
Hi, I just found out there is a problem in my system. I logon the domail as normal user, and add other user email account to the mail profile and I can see others user mail without any security prompt. That's not good. is it supose to work like that? How to correct that? please help. the most likely cause of this is that inappropriate permissions have been applied somewhere...usually via group membership...what version of Exchange? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "js" <js@someone@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OomknKN0FHA.3856@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > &...

Remove a document from a workspace in Excel 2007
I have a user who created a workspace and included a file that he now wants to remove from the workspace. Is there a way to remove one file from a workspace? Thank you. ...

Hyperlink on longer automatic
Word 2007 and Excell 2007, e-mail address no longer a hyperlink (automatically) as I type. Why? Also in 2007, where I go to to change the color and format of the hyperlinks (i.e. customize).- learning keeps you young Click the Office button, and then click Word Options. In the Proofing category, click AutoCorrect Options. On the AutoFormat As You Type tab, under "Replace as you type," select "Internet and network paths with hyperlinks." Click OK twice. To change the color of hyperlinks, modify the Hyperlink and FollowedHyperlink styles. -- Stefan ...

template no longer blank
At some point I must have saved over a template so now when I open a "new" document the template appears with language. How can I delete this and return to a blank template? I've tried saving this to another file but have had no luck. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "baffled" <baffled@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02A6D0A8-12EF-4730-8984-B3B56D4EE6CA@microsoft.com... > At some point I must have saved over a template so now when I open a "new" &...

Scanner & Camera Wizard no longer works
Hi All, Whenever I'd plug my camera into my pc, the wizard would start and made downloading the pictures & any video files I had very simple. I have NO idea what has happened or what I did but all of a sudden the wizard no longer starts when I plug my camera in. I've tried the following; Open Explorer, found the camera, r/click and selected Properties, then selcted Event Tab and selected Start Microsoft Scanner and Camera wizard. Plugged my camera back in, turned it on and nothing... the program did not start. Opened Control Panel, Scanner & Camera, plug...

How do I link multiple excel documents?
I need to link three Excel Documents into a master document that will reflect the data inputted into the others. as of right now they are all one document but that allows only one person at a time to enter the data, we need to have multiple people entering the data. Let's try for the easy solution first... Are people entering data on different worksheets, which are then captured on a 'master' sheet via equations? If so, open the file (make a backup copy first!), click on one of the input sheet tabs and select Move or Copy, then move the sheet into a New Workbook. Save th...

viewing public "Folder 1-1"
Okay- I want to find out how to view the "folder 1-1" that contains the Public folder Hierarchy in PF store with any tools -So far i tried with MFCMAPI and MDBview32 - it does not show the folder -If you know please let me know --- thanks Jaxy ...

URLs in Outlook 2007 no longer active
Using Windows Vista Business Edition with MS Office 2007 / Outlook 2007. A few weeks ago, Outlook was working fine ... notification messages from PHPBB included a clickable URL. Clicking the URL (blue & underscored) would open a PHPBB webpage containing the PHPBB message itself. Then after removing expired Anti-Virus program and installing AVG Free Anti-Virus ... the notification messages from PHPBB are no longer active, but still present and it still works on other PCs with the same Software installed. If the URL string is copied & pasted into an IE7 address bar the correct ...

Publisher Templates no longer availiable for selection?
This has been going on for a few months... I need a solution though. When I create a new document, I no longer have the option to select a template... unless I do it from the 'change' template method once the Blank document is created. This in itself I can live with. But MY Templates.... ones that I created are no longer available. I can browse to the template directory... but that's not a real solution. Have I checed a wrong option somewhere? Why would MY Templates disappear and how can I get them back? -- It was on fire when I sat down on it... That's my sto...

view entire picture
When i get a picture in windows mail i can not see the entire picture. I have to scroll down to view the entire picture. -- Wayne Tell the sender to resize it before sending. Otherwise, WYSIWYG. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Wayne Ruth" <Wayne Ruth@live.com> wrote in message news:9F9CAA15-AE98-40E5-8ED5-0DF926427BF1@microsoft.com... > When i get a picture in windows mail i can not see the entire picture. > I > have to scroll down to view the entire picture. > -- > Wayne Save the picture,...

WLMail no longer signing in automatically
I can no longer sign in to WLMail automatically after start up. The sign in box appears with my e-mail address entered when I open WLM after a reboot (with remember password ticked). After entering password and signing in, I can then open WLM automatically without problems, until the next reboot/restart. Using CCleaner as a cookie manager, I have made sure that anything relating to "live" is in the "Cookies to keep" column. Similarly, my .net passport is removed in the same way (although passport.net is a retained cookie). Had a similar problem before ...

combine 2 Publisher masters in 1 document?
Using Publisher 2003 and want to combine two different Masters as one document file. For use as the front page and back page of a single letter size newsletter. Any suggestions? Thanks George gt1124@sbcglobal.net Rotary Bulletin Editor wrote: || Using Publisher 2003 and want to combine two different Masters as one || document file. For use as the front page and back page of a single || letter size newsletter. Any suggestions? The only option is to copy and paste from one publication to the other. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is pr...

not able to setup my email with outlook
Hello All, I believe I need some “professional strength” help and advice with these questions. I've been fortunate to have received some of the greatest help at these MS forums, and so I'm back with some questions regarding my upcoming switch from OUTLOOK EXPRESS to OUTLOOK 2007, finally. My questions revolve around myself being very familiar with OE, and now trying to figure out the best & cleanest way to convert to, and configure Outlook 2007 given my particular needs. I understand some of the differences between OE and Outlook, however I've not yet installed Outlook 20 This ...

Reference PivotChart view properties?
I can not find anything online about how to reference PivotChart view properties. In Microsoft Access 2007 you can open a form or even a query in PivotChart view. The four primary properties I would like to set programmatically using VBA are: 1) Filter 2) Data 3) Series 4) Category Is this something we have to wait for in the next release of Access? Juzer Wyze <Wyze@discussions.microsoft.com> napisał | I can not find anything online about how to reference PivotChart view | properties. | | In Microsoft Access 2007 you can open a form or even a query in | PivotC...

inserting pictures #2
When I insert pictures from clipart, the pictures show up as black boxes. Print preview also shows only black boxes. The document prints correctly however. On 20 Apr 2004 10:31, "Geoff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I insert pictures from clipart, the pictures show up as black >boxes. Print preview also shows only black boxes. The document prints >correctly however. 1. Check to make sure View > Pictures is set to Detailed view. 2. Update your graphics video driver: Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 and older are critical about video drivers...

Not able to view color in an email
My co worker sends emails to me and she has made changes in red. Sometimes I can view the changes in red, other times I can't. Is there a setting I need to change or a different way of viewing the email. Any ideas or suggestions. I was using Outlook 2003, now I am using Outlook 2007 and have the same issue. Thanks. what color do you see them in? what format is the message? (it needs to be html or rtf) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-...

Can't open Publisher file on other comp having Publisher
I made a cookbook in Publisher 200 and saved it in 3 files. I burned them to a CD. They will open on my computer, but when I give the CD to others who have Publisher 2000 on their computer, it doesn't open. It tells them can't open this file? Doesn't anything you create in publisher automatically save in the publisher format? HELP Jeanne Have the recipients copy the file to their hard drive, then open... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jeanne" <Jeanne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Unable to use filter in datasheet view or add criteria to query in design view
Hello all, I have a question regarding a custom function. The query results can't be filtered nor can a criteria be used in the design window to filter/ restrict the records. The function returns the correct answer for all the cases but I need the functionality to filter the results. Here is purpose, input and output and example uses: Purpose: If given 2 dates, a month and a year, the function returns the number of days that fall between the start and enddates, in the given month and year. Example 1, My_Function(#1/1/2010#, #1/15/2010#, 1,2010) Returns 14 BTW - 14 is c...

Develop Publisher viewer if you want to promote Publisher
Acrobat has done it a long time ago and showed the way! It's never to late, do it for Publisher, MS, if you want to promote Publisher! Regards Cris ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c08...

my pictures appear black but print ok
My pictures appear black. However when I print the publication or convert it to Adobe PDF, they appear normal. On the toolbar, do you have View, Picture display? If so, check to see if the setting is for detailed view. -- Don Vancouver USA "genemis" <genemis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92FD0B58-F86E-4434-8FB3-B5BDFD4B9915@microsoft.com... > My pictures appear black. However when I print the publication or convert > it > to Adobe PDF, they appear normal. Thanks for the suggestion, but it is checked for detailed view. "Don Schmi...

Word 2007 - Windows 7
We generate reports that contain still images of AVI animations. It used to be that we could drag and drop the AVI file into the document and a graphic image would appear; now all we get is an icon. I believe this occurred as the result of an upgrade to Window2 7 form XP SP2. We'd like to retain embedding the video as it can then be activated by a click should the reader decide to do that, but what happened to the still image? I expect it's something really stupid that I've forgotten, but you never know... ...

publisher #36
can i create flash text in publisher for a web site Flash is not done with Publisher. Also, please use the webdesign forum for web-based questions. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "mart" wrote: > can i create flash text in publisher for a web site ...

Can no longer load Outlook 2000
I have Windows 98 and have been running Outlook 2000, with no problems, for a year. Now, all of a sudden, the Outlook startup screen comes up and then it freezes. Don't know that my computer specs matter, but: 160 MB RAM, Cyrix II processor Have you done a Detect/Repair? Tried closing any other running apps? David "Claudia" <claudia64@excite.com> wrote in message news:000b01c364da$8bf9d500$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I have Windows 98 and have been running Outlook 2000, with > no problems, for a year. Now, all of a sudden, the > Outlook startup screen comes up a...

No longer going into Hibernate.
Hi, I am running a Windows 7 Professional x64 system that used to go into Hibernation without any problems. However, since replacing my system drive with a SSD, my computer will no longer go into Hibernation. Rather, it just goes to the lock screen. The SSD is the drive on which Windows us located. The SSD is seen as a removable drive. Could this be the issue? My complete system settings are included in my signature. Thank you. -- BadHead :) --- OS: Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) Office Suite: Microsoft Office 2003 Professional SP3 ---------------------------...