No clipart on microsoft site

When I tried accessing the clipart on Microsoft's site, no results ever come
up.  Why is this?  The photos come out, but it doesn't show any clipart.

Thanks

Jo

0
not1184 (41)

Jo Dude

You are supposed to click on that little box below those pictures and then
click on download.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jo Dude" <not@here.com> wrote in message
> When I tried accessing the clipart on Microsoft's site, no results ever
> come up.  Why is this?  The photos come out, but it doesn't show any
> clipart.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jo

0
jl_paules (2767)
5/1/2006 6:15:57 PM
The Office site was down for awhile today, it was okay just now.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Jo Dude" <not@here.com> wrote in message
> When I tried accessing the clipart on Microsoft's site, no results ever come
> up.  Why is this?  The photos come out, but it doesn't show any clipart.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jo

0
mary-sauer (6480)
5/1/2006 6:32:53 PM
Although I've been working with Word part of the day I wasn't using their
site. Clipart has no place on a resume.  ;-)

(At least not *my* resume.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mary Sauer" <mary-sauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> The Office site was down for awhile today, it was okay just now.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Jo Dude" <not@here.com> wrote in message
>> When I tried accessing the clipart on Microsoft's site, no results ever
>> come up.  Why is this?  The photos come out, but it doesn't show any
>> clipart.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jo

0
jl_paules (2767)

Clipart
Hello, I'm using Pub2002 and have inserted two cliparts into a blank publication. I would like to have both arts on top of each other, but with one of them in the back and the other in the foreground? Use the background option, view, master page (ctrl+m) or select the image, on the arrange menu, order, send to back. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://dgl.microsoft.com/ http://mvps.org/msauer/ "Humbertt" <mortolah@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:01e501c360e9$12ad7570$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, I'm using Pub2002 and have inserted two cliparts > into a blank publi...

Microsofts way of gainig PROFIT #2
I'm asking you following. When you are selling your product Windows XP you are=20 promising a lot of extras that is in the product. But when the user wants to use them it all of sudden costs=20 700 dollars to get information of how to set it up. Is it Microsofts policy to hide all the costs so that=20 first when the user is hooked on the Program. He will=20 start to pay. Now in Sweden it's like this, that it's illegal according=20 to Swedisch consumer law to suppress information like=20 this. In Sweden you can't tell that some option is=20 included in the price but not tellin...

2 Imacs and Microsoft Office
I have 2 Imacs and one version of MS Office that allows 3 installations. When I installed my 2nd Imac I used the firewire to transfer all. Problem: both Imacs are on the lan and when MS Office is active on one Imac the 2nd one gets a message:MS Office (2004) is already in use. I tried to uninstall it (by trashing it) and then reinstalling but was never prompted for a product key. Any ideas? In article <1194095685.104432.235970@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com>, taussigm@gmail.com wrote: > I have 2 Imacs and one version of MS Office that allows 3 > installations. When I install...

Microsoft Excel text
I have a few cells once in a while for the project I am doing at work that do not show all of my data. The cell wraps the text to a certain point and then it looks like it just goes into nowhere. If I click on the cell though, all of data is showing in the formula bar. This is driving me crazy, can someone please help me????? probably means that there is data in the adjacent cell. Maybe spaces. You could also wrap the text, Format>Cells>Alignment check the Wrap Text box and make the row deeper. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "despe...

Microsoft Outlook Shortcuts
I have a high number of saved items in my shortcuts on Microsoft Outlooks which I would like to save in another program in an effort to preserve them when upgrading my operating system. Any suggestions? Look here for all the information you need on backup and restoration of Outlook data: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:022c01c39332$319b8730$a101280a@phx.gbl, Rebecca Myers wrote: > I have...

Error: Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
On some computers, when a program crashes, an error window opens that says "Please tell Microsoft about this problem.". How can I stop this window from appearing? I want the program to just finish crashing and terminate. Thanks TonyG wrote: > On some computers, when a program crashes, an error window opens that says > "Please tell Microsoft about this problem.". > > How can I stop this window from appearing? I want the program to just finish > crashing and terminate. > > > > Thanks You can disable this window by going into Control Pan...

Microsoft Open License
I just received a Microsoft Open License for six copies of Office 10, while I actually wanted Office 2004 The issue date of the licenses is 10.05.2004 Can anyone advise how I can get these upgraded to MS Office 2004 without paying an arm and a leg I am based in West Africa and the MS office over her has not been much help Regards Chike Oyeka Take a look at the following site: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/default.aspx?pid=office2004tg It contains a coupon to upgrade your licenses for free. ...

how do i get an email address from microsoft outlook
I'm not sure how to set up microsoft outlook 2003 e-mail on my computer at home. A good many internet connection providers have directions on their site on how to configure Microsoft Outlook/Outlook Express on their site. Perhaps you could share who is supplying your POP3/IMAP mailbox account and someone here can reference you to a web page that covers how to setup. "aracelis" <aracelis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BC73273-638F-46C2-8499-9DE643366EB1@microsoft.com... > I'm not sure how to set up microsoft outlook 2003 e-mail on...

Clipart in excel formulas
What's the best way to get a clipart image to show if a certian condition (answer) is met? Hi an easy solution would be to create a hyperlink to this image. e.g. =IF(A1=1,HYPERLINK("c:\temp\test.gif"),"") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Andyman wrote: > What's the best way to get a clipart image to show if a certian > condition (answer) is met? ...

downloadable clipart background
After I download a clipart and insert into my document, how do I get rid of the white background behind the artwork that shows up. -- Robindesigns RW wrote: > After I download a clipart and insert into my document, how do I get > rid of the white background behind the artwork that shows up. ==================================== What program are you using for your document? -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http://tinyurl.com/aczzp Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that wo...

Cannot see Access querry in Microsoft word
I cannot access a Microsoft Access querry when I try to do a mail merge in Microsoft Word. (Microsoft Office 2003) See response in the mailmerge fields newsgroup -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Guy Delaney" <delaney@unitedsolution.net> wrote in message news:e7ccT6hnKHA.5700@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I cannot access a Microsoft Access querry when I try to do a mail merge in > Microso...

Tool Required for Borland C++ builder --> Microsoft C++
Hi, Is there any tool available which directly converts a project developed in Borland C++ to .NET platform?? There is a tool which does the converse, but i could not find one which does Borland -> .Net Sorry, wrong newsgroup. This newsgroup is for Microsoft Access, a database application. Furthermore Borland and Microsoft are direct competitors so I doubt that Microsoft will provide conversion tools for an application developed in Borland C++. Suggest you try the Borland Web site or Borland-sponsored newsgroups rather than the Microsoft-sponsored newsgroups. -- HTH Van T. Dinh MVP (...

Microsoft Office won't launch from backup clone
I've made a bootable backup clone of my entire hard drive onto an external firewire Lacie drive using SilverKeeper. When booting from the external drive, everything seems to work fine, except for Microsoft Office. On launch, Word bounces once in the dock then disappears. Same for Excel (I haven't tried the others). Is this some sort of anti-piracy measure, or have I screwed up my backup in some way? The whole point of having a bootable backup clone is that I could carry on working after a hard drive failure. But this throws a spanner in the works. Everything else seems t...

microsoft outlook mail
When I try to open up my microsoft outlook to view my mail, my computer automatically shuts down. ...

Translated Microsoft Dynamics GP and/or Add-on Products
This week I am posting the last couple of articles in Translating Dexterity Applications Series. If you are interested in know how to translate Dexterity applications or just curious about how it can be achieved without any changes to source code, please have a look at: http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2009/02/09/translating-dexterity-applications-series.aspx If you are a developer or partner who has created a translated version of Microsoft Dynamics GP or an add-on product for Microsoft Dynamics GP, please post a comment on the article with the details of what you...

Microsoft Office: mac 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Hi Does anyone know where I can get a user manual or operating instructions for Microsoft Office: mac 2008 or at least for Word 2008. Preferably just a pdf version that I can print off. Thanks Tara Hi Tara: Thanks for adding your name. So much nicer dealing with real people. The only information that exists about Office 2008 is a website. You can access it one of two ways: You can allow your help to co "online", or you can click here: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/help.mspx Both methods will access the same content. Y...

Microsoft Money Standard 2005 upgrade to Money Deluxe
On the Money 2005 Standard homepage there is a link "Upgrade to Money Deluxe". I clicked the link, paid for the upgrade and downloaded the installation file. On opening this file, I was informed that the installed version is newer than the downloaded version (the would-be upgrade). Further I was informed that I would have to uninstall the current version before I could install the "upgrade". My understanding of the term "upgrade" does not include reversion to a prior version of an application, especially when it would render my data files unreadable. Do an I...

Clipart #10
When I installed Publisher 2007 it did not download any of the clipart in task pane. When I try to download JPG files from Microsoft site I get this message "Item not collected. Format not supported by Office Clipboard." How do I rectify both problems. -- lindaorinda Download the clip rather than copy. The clip will automatically go into your Organizer. Office 2007 did not ship with much clipart, you have to be online to collect clips. Open the Clip Organizer, Insert, picture, clipart, click Organizer clips... When the Organizer opens, File, Add Clips to Organizer. The Organ...

Microsoft Eula keeps coming up
Hi all, I have a problem in excel 2002. I installed office from disk and did all the updates. Every time I reboot the machine, Excel opens up automatically and the Microsoft Eula agreement comes up. I accept and close it, but upon the next reboot, it comes up again. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this. Perhaps deleting registry keys? Thanks in advance for any help. Fil Fil, Log on as the administrator account and accept the EULA. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC ...

How do I create my own clipart?
I have my own design that I would like to turn into clipart. How can I do that? Did you make the design in Publisher? What version? In 2002-03, select all the objects, right-click, click save as a picture. Save using .wmf or .emf. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mike G." <MikeG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BAE37EEF-8D79-4129-8DAE-0DC3A70EF641@microsoft.com... >I have my own design that I would like to turn into clipart. How can I do > that? ...

Microsoft Office 2002 Excel sheets
How can I save an Excel worksheet so that someone that has MS Works can open it? Thanks, Lady Rhyanon ...

Integrating Microsoft RMS with Security DVR
Hi. I have a GeoVision security DVR (CCTV system), and would like to integrate it with RMS POS. Specifically, I want to overlay all transaction information onto the recorded video everytime a transaction occurs. The Geovision software apparently allows one to do this, provided some requirements are met: 1. POS system outputs transaction information in text form. or 2. POS system outputs in what they call "graphics mode" or 3. POS system provides a receipt file that conforms to one of the following formats: ini, jnl, or txt. I don't believe RMS does #3, s...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation For Large Corporation (August 2006)
How Microsoft CRM 3.0 could contribute and be a part of its computer environment. (Sales Module, MS CRM Security, Integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0/Microsoft Great Plains,Integration with IBM Lotus Notes Domino ,International Considerations, Competition) http://microsoft-crm-3.blogspot.com/2006/08/microsoft-dynamics-crm-30.html ...

problem with microsoft excel 2000 under terminal server 2000
hello, we face a problem with microsoft excel 2000 under terminal server.a worksheet is shared for more than one users. When we are working in a worksheet most of the time is freezing or it cannot open.In event viewer does not appear any error.when 2 users are working in the same worksheet only in the one user appears the changes which has done, in the other user does not appear. when i copy a sheet which is freezed in an other sheet is working normal but the old sheet still has the problem. if the sheet is unshared seems to work ok. the only thing that a have seen as a problem is tha...

Microsoft Certifications-Help
Hi All...Its been great being a part of this group.I am working on VC++(MFC) for the past 9 months.I thought of giving some certification exam.Side by side i have installed visual studio.net 2003 on my machine and i am getting working on visual c++.net...are there any certification exams which i can take ...please let me know if any one of you knows about it or has taken the same....If yes then please refer me some books which i need to go through..Please help me as it is very confusing on the microsoft website... Waiting eagerly for a reply.. Harsh Nanchahal. ...