newsletter in email

Iwant to insert a newsletter I created in Publisher 2002
in an email message from Outlook 2002.  I want the
reciepient to view the newsletter as soon as the message
is opened, in the body of the message.  I do not want the
newsletter as an attachment.
0
mburrall (1)

refer to
http://www.microsoft.com/office/previous/xp/columns/column16.asp

--
David Bartosik - Microsoft MVP
Visit  www.davidbartosik.com

"mark" <mburrall@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> Iwant to insert a newsletter I created in Publisher 2002
> in an email message from Outlook 2002.  I want the
> reciepient to view the newsletter as soon as the message
> is opened, in the body of the message.  I do not want the
> newsletter as an attachment.

0
dbartosik (185)

Duplicate email ID
Hi I have duplicate email ID in Exchange 2000. The problem is no result is found if i search by email id in active directory users and cvomputer. Is there any utility there with which i can search the userid having the same smtp email add Please Guide Regards Kartik Kartik <Kartik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have duplicate email ID in Exchange 2000. The problem is no result is >found if i search by email id in active directory users and cvomputer. Is >there any utility there with which i can search the userid having the same >smtp email add >Please Gu...

Unable to type email response in outlook emails
I am unable to type in an email response in outlook. When I begin typing I get very small., small letters and the body of the original email is in the new response screen as very tiny letters and therefor not allowing me to type. Any suggestions? Thanks! Check your zoom settings. See; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/95 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "sunnynaz...

Unencrypting email?
I want to archive my Outlook email on another computer. Some of the emails are encrypted (they can be read on the host computer). Is there a way to remove the encryption so that I can read them on another computer after I archive them and the backup computer doesnt have the encryption certificate? thank you -- rkruz "rkruz" <rkruz.53cf94e@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message news:rkruz.53cf94e@outlookbanter.com... > I want to archive my Outlook email on another computer. > Some of the emails are encrypted (they can be read on the host > computer). Is there a...

How to send a multipage newsletter in the body of an email
First, the caveats. 1. I use Outlook Express so I can't be certain that this process will work if you are using something like AOL, Juno, Netscape Mail or the like. I'm sure that it will work with Outlook even tho I haven't tested it. If you are using one of those programs and you try this, I'd be interested to hear if it worked. 2. This process could produce a hefty email. I used a four page Publisher template and the file size is about 800 KB. As you change fonts, add pictures, etc, the size will grow. 3. If your audience has their email set for text only, there'...

Lost Emails in Outlook when installing XP :(
I installed Windows XP Home over the top of Windows 98 and once installed, it wouldn't let me run Outlook 2000 anymore. I reinstalled Outlook and now all my contacts, emails, you name it are gone. Is there any way to recover this data? Thanks in advance! Ick. I despise in place upgrades of operating systems. Never a good idea. Most likely the upgrade moved your Outlook data source (*.pst file) without telling Outlook where to find it. Now it's up to you to find it. Search your hard drive for *.pst. Open each in Outlook until your find you data. Note that these are now hidden fi...

Emails stuck Outbox even though Sent
I am in a situation where whenever I try send an email over 1MB in size it will stick in my outbox and not move to my sent items even when it has been sent. The result is that outlook continues to try and send the email resulting in the recipient receiving multiple copies of the email I am trying to send without me ever knowing it has been sent in the first place. Anyone know what the cause of this is or how to fix it?? sounds like a virus run AVG anti virus from www.grisoft.com Sunbeam: Tell me more about this AVG. I need it at the office on a 4 computer network system. Looks like...

email storage
I rarely want to save an email. When I do, I drag it into the "drafts" folder. Meanwhile, Vista is saving every email I have received since I bought this computer and went online. Why? I don't want them. I delete them after reading every day, even using the "shift-delete" permanent(?) method. Yet all the emails are stored in some "indexed location", taking up space. Does anyone know how to stop this constant storage by Vista? I have tried to delete the old emails but they never go away. Help, please...Bill Walsh Tools | Options | Advanced | Ma...

Macro to speed email creation
I need to use outlook to send the same pdf file as an attachment to any one who requests it. All I want to do is this. After the new mail form is launched (by clicking on the recipient's email address) I want a button, or something, that will automatically insert the subject and body text (which will always be the same for every mail) attach the pdf (which will always have the same filename and be stored in the same location), and send the mail. I'm sure this is very easy and that I'm missing something obvious but I've searched for hours and can't find what I ne...

paste excel graph to body of email
How do I paste a graph in Excel to the body of an email in Outlook Express? Cut and Paste is not working. ...

Email Router
Hello All, Is is possible to track all emails to/from valid contacts/accounts in CRM, without it pulling in all emails, even without the CRM tracking number? Reason I get a hundred emails a day, not all are suppose to bei n CRM, and it takes a lot of time to delete emails out of the queue manually. Thanks, Tareef If you dont want to use the token and you are feeding in all email, the only way to fix this would be to write or buy your own component that could scan all emails that come in and delete the ones not linked to a contact in CRM. In shotr you would be writing your own router t...

Newsletter
I've been reading all of the issues on this Publisher board and am a little intimidated as I need to create an 8 page newsletter to be sent via snail mail. I have no prior experience in layout/design. Am I in over my head with Publisher 2003? Is there an "average" time for getting comfortable with Publisher 2003? Thanks- Carla wrote: > I've been reading all of the issues on this Publisher > board and am a little intimidated as I need to create an > 8 page newsletter to be sent via snail mail. I have no > prior experience in layout/design. Am I in over my he...

slow email creation
Im using Exchange 2003 in Windows 2003. Whenever I create a new user, it takes hours before his email address will be reflected automatically in the Email Addresses tab even if it was configured in the Recepient Policy in Exchange System Manager. What are the workarounds for this problem? On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 03:00:02 -0700, "Arthus Lim" <ArthusLim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Im using Exchange 2003 in Windows 2003. Whenever I create a new user, it >takes hours before his email address will be reflected automatically in the >Email Addresses tab even if i...

Outlook emails.
I am using Btyahoo, I can receive mail but cannot send it. Does any-one have any ideas? And what version of OL? And what err msg, when you test account settings? "Maria Eldridge" <Maria Eldridge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51593D90-BC72-4E14-A941-53915B46D873@microsoft.com... > I am using Btyahoo, I can receive mail but cannot send it. Does any-one have > any ideas? Thanks, it has been fixed now - it was error 503. Maria. "DL" wrote: > And what version of OL? > And what err msg, when you test account settings? > > "...

How to create newsletter to be viewed on website as newsletter?
I want the newsletter to be viewed exactly the way I create it on my website. Please help. Reference: Convert a print newsletter for use on the Web: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA011030981033.aspx DavidF "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1AAF9C8C-D23B-45B9-95CC-7B355CF40E28@microsoft.com... >I want the newsletter to be viewed exactly the way I create it on my >website. > Please help. You could accomplish this by using one of the free- or shareware PDF creators available on the WWW. They install as printer drive...

Emailing Remittance Advices in GP.
It would be useful to have a tool in GP for emailing Remittance Advices to Suppliers (similar to the emailing Statements function) without having to do a separate cheque run for each individual Supplier in order to produce a separate Remittance advice for each individual Supplier. We have several clients who have asked the best way to handle this and it is disappointing that there is still no straightforward mechanism that doesn't impact on or interrupt the payment processing routine. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestion...

ALL emails end up in the users
All users are seeing ALL their incoming outlook e-mail showing up in their "My Work -> Assigned" queue's, even though their individual settings under Personal Options are selected as "Email messages that contain a Microsoft CRM tracking token". can anybody lead us to a solution to this problem? Thanks, Gavin I'm having the same problem! Would be good if someone have an idea... "Gavin Steiner" wrote: > All users are seeing ALL their incoming outlook e-mail showing up in their > "My Work -> Assigned" queue's, even thoug...

How to activate email hyperlinks
I have a huge list of email address that are not active hyperlinks. I would like to activate them without having to do it one by one. I've trying several formula's, macros, adding mailto, etc. but nothing is working. Any thoughts? Search for 'MakeEmailLinks' on David McRitchie's WebPage. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm HTH Paul -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Be advised to back up your WorkBook before attempting to make changes. ---------------------------------------...

Check for new email and send an alarm if the email did not arrive
Hi All, Is there away is outlook (or by using a third party software) to check for new emails every 5 minutes and send an alram or email to someone if an email did not arrive in the right time. Thank you for your help. Fular Without custom code, I don't think it's possible to trigger something on the absence of something as opposed to the presence of something. <falbazaz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1140739354.436730.241060@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > Hi All, > > Is there away is outlook (or by using a third party software) to check > for new emails ...

List of Email Addresses
Hi, Is there any way in which you cant produce a list of email addresses that are currently in the organisation? Reason for asking this is the fact that our marketing department want to know what email addresses we currently have asigned to staff and want me to produce a list of all email addresses for the company and the fact that there are over 150 staff on site it will be a bit of a nightmare, so if anyone has any ideas of how to accomplish this then i would be most grateful Regards Neil P Use the script from my blog HOW TO: Export all email addresses from a domain http://www.sunej...

Publisher 2003 Newsletter to PDF in booklet form
Hi there, I created a newsletter in Publisher 2003. I want to print it to a PDF file in booklet form to send to my printer so that it will print out correctly. She says it should be in a 'Print Spread' so that she can print it correctly on 11x17 paper. When I print it to PDF it turns into single page documents. Can anyone tell me how to make it print in 'Print Spred'? You can setup a PDF to print as a 11x17 booklet, I can with Acrobat. What application are you using as your PDF printer? Have you looked at the print setup? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "...

Email Links #4
In an email, when I click on a link, it will not open the website, it opens a small box and asks me to locate a link. How do I fix that? Do you have a default browser listed in Windows Control Panel | Internet Options? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Hunnie" wrote: > In an email, when I click on a link, it will not open the website, it opens a > small box and asks me to locate a link. How do I fix that? ...

voice email #2
Is it possible to send a voice email in outlook 2007? I am not on an exchange server or whatsoever. I only wish to send voice recording to my friends via email. You can send a recording as an attachment. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM You can access this newsgroup by visiting ht...

Can not send email 06-05-10
I am unable to send emails, but can receive them. I get the following error. Your advice to another person with this error was to reinstall antivirus. I am using the same antivirus I have used for the past year. Never interfered with my email before. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'Office Depot Computer Desk - $20 (UIUC)', Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server: 'smtp.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 587, Secure(SSL): Yes, ...

secure email
Hi gurus I have an exchange 2000, my users use OL2000 and some of them uses OL2003, I would like them to have the choice to send encrypted email to the outside, OL2003 is asking me for a digital ID from exchange.- can someone point me to the right direction or help me with this matter. Thanks guys To send external users encrypted mail, you will need to have certificates issued for your users from a trusted external entity. There are some free providers, Verisign and Comodo and others sell individual email certificates, or you can buy a certificate for your own certificate authority...