Newsletter #2

Are there any templates available for a one-page Newsletter? All the
Publisher templates I see have a table of contents on P.1, which I don't need.
0
mab313 (3)

Try a flyer setup.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"mab313" <mab313@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Are there any templates available for a one-page Newsletter? All the
> Publisher templates I see have a table of contents on P.1, which I don't need.

0
gsauer (5094)
8/17/2005 9:33:00 PM
Mab

Having selected a newsletter template from the many that Publisher has, you
delete the pages after page 1.. this leaves you with a one page newsletter,
surprisingly enough..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"mab313" <mab313@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Are there any templates available for a one-page Newsletter? All the
> Publisher templates I see have a table of contents on P.1, which I don't
> need.

ok Mary thanks I will try this out!

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Try a flyer setup.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> "mab313" <mab313@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Are there any templates available for a one-page Newsletter? All the
> > Publisher templates I see have a table of contents on P.1, which I don't need.

0
mab313 (3)
8/18/2005 4:26:03 PM
well, Mike, your idea was great. I now can do a 1 page Newsletter with no
problems!

"mab313" wrote:

> Are there any templates available for a one-page Newsletter? All the
> Publisher templates I see have a table of contents on P.1, which I don't need.
0
mab313 (3)
8/18/2005 7:56:08 PM
Mab

Good to hear..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

> well, Mike, your idea was great. I now can do a 1 page Newsletter with no
> problems!
>
> "mab313" wrote:
>
>> Are there any templates available for a one-page Newsletter? All the
>> Publisher templates I see have a table of contents on P.1, which I don't
>> need.

Relaying #2
I am trying to prevent relaying using exchange 5.5 sp4. I have followed all the recommendations by microsoft but with no luck. Any help! So, which article did you follow and which relay situations are you still vulnerable to? >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to prevent relaying using exchange 5.5 sp4. I >have followed all the recommendations by microsoft but >with no luck. >Any help! >. > thanks, all the of the recommended articles by ms to solve this issue >-----Original Message----- >So, which article did you follow and which relay >situations...

RMS 2.0. upgrade or downgrade?
i been waiting for RMS 2.0 for months and thats why i paid around $700 for the plan as it ended few days before. I just installed RMS. its the same thing. no new features, reports, buttons, importing tools and looks exactly the same. Can i return the maintanance plan. i dont get anything out of it? i get more from the addon's which i really shouldn't have to buy. Can someone recommend any other pos software??!! why is microsoft so slow with RMS. do they want us to start looking for other pos softwares or keep us as customers? Mr G... do something. jay If ...

Date Question #2
I am creating a worksheet that will last specific dates in column B. In Colum C I want it to just list the month. There is going to be about 20-100 lines for each day, so i guess i want to use a formula that says if b6 = 1/15/2006 then in column c6 put January, etc. Is that possible? Try this formula =IF(B1<>"",TEXT(MONTH(B1),"mmmm"),"") or =IF(B1<>"",B1,"") and format cell as "mmmm" -- daddylonglegs ------------------------------------------------------------------------ daddylonglegs's Profile: http://...

AutoPreview #2
I can not get rid of the AutoPreview in my Outlook 2002? I turn the AutoPreview off then go to another folder but it comes back as soon as I go back to my Inbox. I have tried to create a new profile with no success. No one else has this problem on our network. Here is a link to an article that explains this problem and how to work around it, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;293015. I hope this information is helpful. Robert Findlay Partner Technical Lead -- Outlook/Office Setup Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Business Applications ---------------...

setwindowshookex #2
can somebody give me an idea of exactly what i should do with the setwindowshookex function to monitor all the keystrokes on a system? the documentation for it is confusing the heck out of me. thanks. Hi, For installing system-wide hook, you need to write a dll which implements KeyboardProc callback. The OS will call this function whenever a key event occurs anywhere in the system. You should load this dll from your main application and call SetWindowsHookEx from there... HTH Parhar <anonymous@coolgroups.com> wrote in message news:2dbd91ea87e8ce9f9e791506c0e0cf0a@news.scbiz.c...

totals #2
I've a workbook with 1 project management sheet and several sheets wit testdata. The project management sheet I use for instance to show tota figures. For example. I want to make totals for sheet1!A1 + sheet2!A1 sheet3!A1. As you see the position of the cells remanes the same. Eas you say....but what I don't know is: how many sheets shall I have, an I don't want to adapt everytime my formulas after adding a sheet I there a possibility to say take all the sheets where the name of th sheet begins with xxx and make a sum of cell A1? thanks in advance. davi -- daol --------------...

Commodities #2
I would like to record in mu Portfolio Manager the commodities' price as Crude Oil (NYM: CLH09.NYM) or Natural Gas (NYM: NGH09.NYM). Is it possible? Thanks ...

trendline #2
I am trying to fill in the blanks here and come up with a graph and trendline forecasting sales in $.10 increments when I have history of sales at .99, 1.49, 1.99, and 2.49. Obviously as the price goes up, unit sales come down. So how can I forecast what might be sold at all these price points. Thanks in advance. 0.99 280,242 1.09 1.19 1.29 1.39 1.49 227,988 1.59 1.69 1.79 1.89 1.99 146,740 2.09 2.19 2.29 2.39 2.49 59,814 Arrange the data with the known values in A1:B4 0.99 280,242 1.49 227,988 1.99 146,740 2.49 59,814 An XY chart trendline shows th...

How to send a multipage newsletter in the body of an email
First, the caveats. 1. I use Outlook Express so I can't be certain that this process will work if you are using something like AOL, Juno, Netscape Mail or the like. I'm sure that it will work with Outlook even tho I haven't tested it. If you are using one of those programs and you try this, I'd be interested to hear if it worked. 2. This process could produce a hefty email. I used a four page Publisher template and the file size is about 800 KB. As you change fonts, add pictures, etc, the size will grow. 3. If your audience has their email set for text only, there'...

superscripting #2
Say I have a number like this $1.69, how do a superscript the $ leave the 1 normal and superscript & underline the .69 without the decimal? Hi in the formula select on the parts of this value and apply your formating to thes string parts -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany tazichi wrote: > Say I have a number like this $1.69, how do a superscript the $ > leave the 1 normal and superscript & underline the .69 without the > decimal? If it's really a number just formatted to show as money, then you're out of luck. But if it's text, (start with an apost...

CMFCRibbonBar Inheritance #2
Hey all. I'm new to MFC but I know the basics. I am inheriting CMFCRibbonBar into my own class. This is from the feature pack for 2008. I do not get the control buttons on the title bar area (minimize, maximize/restore, or close). When I click in the area, I get some runtime errors. In CMFCRibbonCaptionButton::OnLButtonUp in afxribbonbar.cpp ASSERT(m_nID != 0); // Error here in debug mode m_pRibbonBar->GetParent()->PostMessage(WM_SYSCOMMAND, m_nID); // error here (m_pRibbonBar is null) when built as release All other ribbon buttons work fine. Thanks! ...

How do I combine 2 tables?
I have 2 tables in a database. Each table has 1 data field, "Slot", in common with the other. How do I create a new table or query that combines data in one table with data in the other table based on the slot number? In other words I have the following information: Table 1 Table 2 A 1 2 3 4 A 4 7 2 9 B 3 5 1 3 B 4 9 1 2 C 0 7 8 3 C 5 1 4 2 Where the capital letter is the data for the slot field, the desired result is a new table or query that looks like this: Table 3 A 1 2 3 4 4 7 2 9 B 3 5 1 3 4 9 1 2 C 0 7 8 3 5 1 4 2 I am new to this so ...

install crm 1.2 db
i had proplem installing cm in win 2k server new instaltion when i am trying to ad new database file in the instaltion give me an error he the password in sql is not set right i did not setup any password yet and how can i do so i just instal from the cd only please help ...

ADC problem #2
Hi to all. I have this scenario: Exchange Adm. Group 1 with one Exchange 5.5 and one Exchange 2003 Exchange Adm. Group 2 one exchange 2003 Exchange Adm. Group 3 one exchange 2003 I had installed ADC in the exchange 2003 in Exchange Adm. Group 2. The service crashed, and i couldn’t start it any more. I reinstalled de service, but now I don’t have any connections agreements so I can’t replicate with the exchange 5.5. When I try to run the connections agreements wizard he doesn’t detect any exchange 5.5 in the Adm. Groups 2 and 3 and I can’t finish. I can’t create manually the Configurati...

Newsletter
I've been reading all of the issues on this Publisher board and am a little intimidated as I need to create an 8 page newsletter to be sent via snail mail. I have no prior experience in layout/design. Am I in over my head with Publisher 2003? Is there an "average" time for getting comfortable with Publisher 2003? Thanks- Carla wrote: > I've been reading all of the issues on this Publisher > board and am a little intimidated as I need to create an > 8 page newsletter to be sent via snail mail. I have no > prior experience in layout/design. Am I in over my he...

Cumulative Total #2
I am trying to create a running total of sales objective achievement. For example, If in August the objective is 20 and I actually sold 25, then I am at positive 5. Then in Sept, my objective is 30 and I sold 20, I am now at negative 5. I do not want the number to change in my monthly column, but I would like for it to update in my fiscal year column based upon sales for each month. Is it possible to do this and if so how? I don't exactly understand if you want the running total to be alongside the monthly totals in a separate column. Labels in row1 Columns A = Date (Month) B =...

Reports #2
Hi, does RMS has a report, that will show every Item sold, layaway, work order. for specific day? Thanks -- Reynold Cycle Unsure myself if there is anything more specific than my suggestion, but as for the items sold use the "Item Movement" report and filter on todays date & Sales >0. You can also filter on the date on the Layaway & Work Order reports. Hope this is what you were looking for. -- Jeremy Janisch "Jose" wrote: > Hi, does RMS has a report, that will show every Item sold, layaway, work > order. for specific day? > Thanks > >...

PNG files #2
i read the discussion about the PNG files... I had the same prob. when i got Publisher 2002, but it was fixed by downloading the SP1 i think it was... but now my dad bought the Publisher 2003 - and i/we still have that stupid problem, and here its quite difficult to get rid of the very large PNG files - I dont know what to do - its VERY irritating that when you save your website - the size of it is nearly the same as the original document, because of the PNG's does the office 2003 SP1 - of 1.april 2004 solve the problem or not ??? nobody seems t know for real... The Service pack ad...

Passing DB connection object between 2 Process
Hi All, Is it possible to pass the DB connection object (CDatabase) to a different process, such as a COM+ object, rather than passing the user name and password and recreating the connection? Thanks Marco ahhhhh sounds tricky do let me know "Marco Hung" <marco.hungmarco@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23pIvAPvSFHA.628@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi All, > Is it possible to pass the DB connection object (CDatabase) to a different > process, such as a COM+ object, rather than passing the user name and > password and recreating the connection? > > Thanks ...

ExcelReport 2.1 Released! #2
ExcelReport 2.1 Released! Please access http://www.ljzsoft.com ExcelReport is an Excel report generator that outputs reports in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format. If you know how to use Microsoft Excel and write SQL statements, you can use ExcelReport to create all kinds of Excel reports as you need. ExcelReport can read an Excel report template file and an XRF file. The Excel report template file defines the layouts and formatting of a report. The XRF file has some configuration information and SQL statements, describes how to access database. First ExcelReport creates a blank Excel report ...

Error Messages #2
Hi I hope you can help... I am using vlookup functions and as we know if it can't find a value i returns a cell value of #N/A. However the result of the lookup is used to calculate another part o the worksheet. So if there is an error #N/A I want it to appear in th spreadsheet either as a blank cell or as a value of 0. Is this possible -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(....),0,VLOOKUP(...)) HTH Frank > Hi I hope you can help... > > I am using vlookup functions and as we know if it can't find a value > it returns a cell value...

onChange event #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0063_01C5A702.CB9E9CB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi all, I am currently trying to add 2 onchange events to our implementation. = The first onchange event should allow certain values of picklist B be = seen when a value of Picklist A is chosen. For example Picklist A =3D 1 , picklist B =3D 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 Picklist A =3D 2 , picklist B =3D 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 I have read the previous posts on here and have ended up with the = following jav...

Can anybody convert 2 small pub files for me?
Hi, is there anybody who wants to convert 2 .pub files for me? I have received 2 pub files I have to work with (90 kb and 180 kb), no idea what version, i tried adobe Converter 1.0 for Microsoft Publisher 95 and 97 that didn't work. Googled for ways to convert, but that doesn't seem possible. Looked to download the trial version as a last option but there only seems be a cd trialversion. But I have to get it quickly, this weekend so i can do something with it. If someone can convert it to pdf or text, (I believe it's only dutch text) i would be very happy. Anybody I can sent t...

CRM 4.0 Mobile #2
Was the CRM 4.0 Mobile released? I noticed the support was in the lastest CRM 4.0 SDK. Thanks Mike Hi Mike, I dont believe it has been launched yet. I have seen demos on it, and it looks pretty cool. We are currently working on launching CRM for the iphone, we hope to have it done soon. - Jarrett http://www.dynamics4.com Just to be clear, there is not going to be a CRM Mobile 4.0 from Microsoft. They did announce however a CRM Mobile EXPRESS for CRM 4.0, but that's an online only web client. Best regards, -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility BV www.cwrmobility.com/weblog "CWR ...

Text and Sum #2
Thanks, but I think I was explaining a little bit wrong. Let�s say I have 4 columns A,B,C,D. In A1 I have 5 in B1 Thomas, and in C1 10. In D I have th formula:Sum(B1-A1-C1) Then I think you also get ####, Yes? Any ideas -- Jonsso ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jonsson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=547 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27530 Hi Jonsson ummm ... what are you trying to achieve with =SUM(B1-A1-C1) as you're actually saying, add up B1 minus A1 minu...