Need to find Jan. 2008 calendar/insert in Publisher doc? #2

I have a small business, and I am just learning Pub. 2007.  I'm trying to
find a monthly calendar that can be inserted into my Publisher invoice, as an
object...because I use print invoices.

All the templates in Pub. seem to use the current month.

dorisitaperu wrote:
> I have a small business, and I am just learning Pub. 2007.  I'm
> trying to find a monthly calendar that can be inserted into my
> Publisher invoice, as an object...because I use print invoices.
>
> All the templates in Pub. seem to use the current month.
=================================
Have you tried...

Insert / Design Gallery Object / Calendars?

There are options on the right that allow you
to change the month/date.

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -
Digital Image MVP

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://support.microsoft.com/ph/695

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)
1/1/2008 12:05:51 AM
Wow Thank you! I spent a couple hours, using Help etc., but couldn't figure
it out!

dorisitaperu wrote:
> Wow Thank you! I spent a couple hours, using Help etc., but couldn't
> figure it out!
===============
You're welcome.

Thanks for the update.

--

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -
Digital Image MVP

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://support.microsoft.com/ph/695

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)

Graph
Hi, Here is the problem - There is a graph I have to create, based on the following information: I have projects names, and each project has the following data: 1. Estimated cost. 2. Actual cost. 3.Status, which can be one of 3: a. over with b. in progress c. per demand I need to put the data on a 3D column graph, in a way that each project will have 2 columns that compare estimated and actual cost, but the problem is I also need to put some kind of an attribute on every project which reflects its status. How do I do that? Thanks in advance, Chen. Chen - I'd suggest a 2D chart type in...

Extracting Data #2
Dear All, I need a help on data extracting... I have a data abt 12 col and 40 rows with header in each col. the header like --- Inv no, Inv Dt, Customer Name, amount, chq no Chq date etc.... there are mutiple records (ie. rows) for a customer, i want to lis all the records / rows pertining to a customer and make report in a diff worksheet. I can do this using advance filter, but if i change the the custome name resepective rows will not get changed dynamically, again i have to do the whole process of advance filter.. cud u plz suggest same other method so that records are dynamicall chan...

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Hand held and outlook calendar
I have a user who synched up his hand-held with his outlook calendar. Now he has duplicates throughout his calendar. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to delete his mailbox and restore. we are using exchange server 2003 and Outlook 2003 Try the script posted here. http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring/browse_thread/thread/5e73659dbf9037f/2613d024a76ccdcd?lnk=st&q=outlook+duplicate+script+calendar&rnum=11&hl=en#2613d024a76ccdcd James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com On Mar 12, 12:28 pm, Tyson <...

Excel need help

Publisher Question #5
How can you select the toolbars that appear on your workspace Isbell wrote: > How can you select the toolbars > that appear on your workspace ============================ Not sure what you mean by "select". If you're asking how to toggle them on or off...just right click and check or uncheck the one you're interested in. Also you can access the settings at... View / Toolbars. -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http://tinyurl.com/aczzp Notice This is not tech support I am a voluntee...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Multiple Recipient Policies #2
I have a dilema. I have created (2) storage groups in Exchange 2003 SP1. I had my default storage group for a while but I wanted to start archiving. I allready had my maximum (4) mailbox stores on my default so I created a second storage group called "Archive Storage Group" with a single mailbox store also called "Archive". Here is my question; How do I set a retention (recipient) policy on my Archive storage group/user without affecting the default storage group? Currently my recipient policy deletes anything in deleted items older than 7 days. For my Exchange Archive use...

upgrade from office 2004 to 2008
hi upgraders, <br> are there any problems regarding the upgrade to 2008, esp. assuming all old data like emails, dates and so on ? <br> thanx In article <ee89959.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, realist01@officeformac.com wrote: > hi upgraders, <br> > are there any problems regarding the upgrade to 2008, esp. assuming all old > data like emails, dates and so on ? <br> You can read on these groups that there are some people who have had problems. Of course, the people that haven't had problems usually don't post! While Entourage 2008 will impor...

Macro help needed........

Outlook 2007 Can't find older emails
Two of my coworkers were bashing Outlook today because the instant search wasn't finding some of their older emails. It seems to be emails that are older than about 90 days it can't find them. The pst files that contain them are definitely open in outlook and the indexing service said it was complete. On my box, same setup - outlook 2007 and windows xp - i'm getting the results i expect. its finding emails from several years back. Any thoughts? are there any "only index emails younger than X days" settings or anything like that? Thanks in advance! are they usi...

Need to test a mobo

Help needed

Publisher 2002 Inserting a landscape page into portrait document
How can I insert one landscape page into a presentation consisting portrait pages? I understand the inserting of page numbers, but I can't find the page orientation. Publisher does not allow you to have different orientation pages. Group all items on the page and rotate 90�. -- ...

Autoload Calendar
I use Outlook's calendar to prompt me about meetings etc. Is it possible for the reminders to popup without opening Outlook? I would like them to popup as soon as my PC boots up? TIA Tony Williams No, you would need a third party program to do this. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Tony Williams asked: | I use Outlook's calendar to prompt me a...

2 sumif functions in one formula
Is it possible to have 2 sumif functions in one formula and return the same results. If so, how would the formula be written? Thanks. Todd If you are to return the same results why do you need 2 formulas? It would be good to give specifics with examples. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Todd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04d201c3b391$f9f5ef20$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to have 2 sumif functions in one formula > and return the same results. If so, how would the formula > be written? Thanks. > > T...

Need help on this....thanks

I need Help

need help badly

Find max value from 3 cells, return text, but 2 max values same!
Hi, I'm using a simple formula to find and return the maximum value from 3 compared columns (N, Q & T) and place that max value in column U (same row). Equation in column U is: =MAX(N3,Q3,T3) SK17 EC3 PL2 Max Text N O P Q R S T U V 3 6 5 1 6 4 6 3 3 6 5 5 5 2 5 6 1 ...

Money Deluxe 05 #2
I purchased Money Deluxe 05 from the Microsoft website a week ago(downloaded it) and paid $63.00.Once I installed the program I keep receiving a screen asking me to upgrade the TRIAL VERSION to the Deluxe version even though I have paid 63.00 and my credit card has been charged. I contacted Microsoft for help and I was told that soon I will receive a letter in the mail explaining how to get rid off that screen..nothing else...Anybody knows how to get to the real thing and get rid off the trial version. I love the program but this goes beyond any imagination!!!!!..Help!!!!! ...

A9 (1/2 page) top fold card
Hi. I recently upgraded from 2003 to 2007. I was pleased to see it now includes half-page top fold cards. It seems to work for smaller cards but not for half page cards. It keeps putting pages 2 and 3 next to each other (a la side-fold) rather than above and below. I'd rather not go back to rotating the image myself. Am I doing something wrong or id this a bug? Thanks -- Denise - Somerset Hills Handicapped Riding Center I am having the identical problem today. I really need a top fold! Any responses yet? "Denise" wrote: > Hi. I recently upgraded from 2003 t...