Need to find Jan. 2008 calendar/insert in Publisher doc?

I have a small business, and I am just learning Pub. 2007.  I'm trying to
find a monthly calendar that can be inserted into my Publisher invoice, as an
object...because I use print invoices.

All the templates in Pub. seem to use the current month.

Select the "Apply a Template" from the Format Publication task pane, choose one
of the wallet size calendar found at the end of the calendars. The Options are
on the right, scroll down to change the date range.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"dorisitaperu" <dorisitaperu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a small business, and I am just learning Pub. 2007.  I'm trying to
> find a monthly calendar that can be inserted into my Publisher invoice, as an
> object...because I use print invoices.
>
> All the templates in Pub. seem to use the current month.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Hand held and outlook calendar
I have a user who synched up his hand-held with his outlook calendar. Now he has duplicates throughout his calendar. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to delete his mailbox and restore. we are using exchange server 2003 and Outlook 2003 Try the script posted here. http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring/browse_thread/thread/5e73659dbf9037f/2613d024a76ccdcd?lnk=st&q=outlook+duplicate+script+calendar&rnum=11&hl=en#2613d024a76ccdcd James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com On Mar 12, 12:28 pm, Tyson <...

Excel need help

Publisher Question #5
How can you select the toolbars that appear on your workspace Isbell wrote: > How can you select the toolbars > that appear on your workspace ============================ Not sure what you mean by "select". If you're asking how to toggle them on or off...just right click and check or uncheck the one you're interested in. Also you can access the settings at... View / Toolbars. -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http://tinyurl.com/aczzp Notice This is not tech support I am a voluntee...

Need Help Linking Sheets

upgrade from office 2004 to 2008
hi upgraders, <br> are there any problems regarding the upgrade to 2008, esp. assuming all old data like emails, dates and so on ? <br> thanx In article <ee89959.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, realist01@officeformac.com wrote: > hi upgraders, <br> > are there any problems regarding the upgrade to 2008, esp. assuming all old > data like emails, dates and so on ? <br> You can read on these groups that there are some people who have had problems. Of course, the people that haven't had problems usually don't post! While Entourage 2008 will impor...

Macro help needed........

Outlook 2007 Can't find older emails
Two of my coworkers were bashing Outlook today because the instant search wasn't finding some of their older emails. It seems to be emails that are older than about 90 days it can't find them. The pst files that contain them are definitely open in outlook and the indexing service said it was complete. On my box, same setup - outlook 2007 and windows xp - i'm getting the results i expect. its finding emails from several years back. Any thoughts? are there any "only index emails younger than X days" settings or anything like that? Thanks in advance! are they usi...

Need to test a mobo

Help needed

Publisher 2002 Inserting a landscape page into portrait document
How can I insert one landscape page into a presentation consisting portrait pages? I understand the inserting of page numbers, but I can't find the page orientation. Publisher does not allow you to have different orientation pages. Group all items on the page and rotate 90�. -- ...

Autoload Calendar
I use Outlook's calendar to prompt me about meetings etc. Is it possible for the reminders to popup without opening Outlook? I would like them to popup as soon as my PC boots up? TIA Tony Williams No, you would need a third party program to do this. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Tony Williams asked: | I use Outlook's calendar to prompt me a...

Need help on this....thanks

I need Help

need help badly

Find max value from 3 cells, return text, but 2 max values same!
Hi, I'm using a simple formula to find and return the maximum value from 3 compared columns (N, Q & T) and place that max value in column U (same row). Equation in column U is: =MAX(N3,Q3,T3) SK17 EC3 PL2 Max Text N O P Q R S T U V 3 6 5 1 6 4 6 3 3 6 5 5 5 2 5 6 1 ...

Need Help Despertly!

Publishing charts
We are using Excel to manipulate some real time data then publish the updated results every 15 minutes to the Internet. I am publishing charts using Excel's Save as Web Page feature, but then only want to use the images of the charts as an included image in the actual web pages. The images end up with names like "xyz_89654_image001.gif". The "image001.gif" part I don't have a problem with - as long as there is only one image in each subdirectory, that will be it, and the xyz comes from the workbook name. It's the number in the middle that I have real prob...

Find & replace a value in an unknown cell location
Is there a function I can use to find a text string in a particular column - say in column (H) for string 'Mytotal' to be replaced by 'Subtotal' when the cell location of 'Mytotal' is unknown only the column is known? And also is there a function that can find a certain value in a column then delete the row below the found value? e.g in column (H) find 'Subtotal' then delete the row below the occurance of 'Subtotal'. Help is much appreciated with this one? You can use MATCH to find where "Mytotal" is located, assuming you know either th...

Plug in needed

How to delete more than 2 pages at a time in Publisher
I've got a 600 page Publisher 2003 document and want to delete 200 pages. Is there an easier way of doing this instead of doing EDIT > DELETE PAGE > BOTH PAGES 100 times!? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/commu...