Need an open house sign in sheet

That's interesting, but do you have a question about Publisher?
--
James
Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen."

"soozeeque" <soozeeque@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Need an open house sign in sheet

0
Jaime
4/17/2010 9:14:37 PM
I would suggest keeping it simple. Use a table for the visitors' information
and maybe your real estate company's logo. Don't forget to datestamp the
sheet.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"soozeeque" <soozeeque@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Need an open house sign in sheet

0
JoAnn

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Excel need help

Unable to open MDE file
Hi, I am using office 2000 and I am unable to open an Access file. I receive the following error message "You cannot convert or enable an MDE file". I was able to open this file till yesterday. I haven't installed any software since yesterday which safely rules out any problems due to a third party software etc. Hoping for a quick resolution to my problem. Thanks , Nik Hopefully you still have access to the .mdb file from which the .mde was created. You don't state which version the .mde was created in. In any case, there's precious little you can do with one...

Hide toolbars when file opens
Hi all, I have created a file for people to use to get quotes. When the file opens, I do not want them to have access to any toolbars. How can I hide these when the file is opened, but only for this file - not any others that the user may subsequently open. All that they may need to do, is print the page out after getting a quote. Many thanks. Rob You can use this in the Thisworkbook module Rob Private Sub Workbook_Activate() Dim bar As CommandBar For Each bar In Application.CommandBars bar.Enabled = False Next End Sub Private Sub Workbook_Deactivate() Dim bar As C...

Suppress toolbar at opening
Hi ng using office xp pro reviewing toolbar continues to open with any spreadsheet launched how do suppress or turn off? thanks goss Hi Gossamer! Have you tried: View > Toolbars If Reviewing has a check against it then selecting it will remove that check. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia Holidays and Observances Monday 14th July: France, French Guinea, French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, New Caledonia, St Martin, and St. Pierre & Miquelon (Bastille Day); Martinique and Mayotte (National Days); Madagascar (Fandoana Bathing Festival); Sweden (Crown Princess´┐Ż Birthd...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

Opening blank sheet with set format
Hi, apologies for asking what's probably a common question... How can I change the blank Excel sheet default (the one you get if you click on the toolbar icon) so that it comes up with the font being Arial Narrow size 8 in every cell? Thanks in advance Daniel Create a new workbook. change the font setting to what you want. Save it as Book.xlt in your XLStart folder (as a template) Daniel Bonallack wrote: > > Hi, apologies for asking what's probably a common question... > > How can I change the blank Excel sheet default (the one you get if you click > on the toolb...

Void Open Payables Transaction #2
This seems like it should be easier than it's turning out to be. One of our accounting staff accidentally entered an invoice for 12/14/2020 and it obviously needs to be voided. However I try to put in the void date of today and an error message pops up telling me "The void date cannot be before the document date". So I change the void date to 12/14/2020 and I don't the error message, but the transaction isn't removed from the list so it appears to not be voiding the transaction. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you. Were is the transaction ...

Modal property sheet.
My application has a modal property sheet. Normally if the operator presses "Cancel" the logic throws away the data changes and the sheet closes. Instead this is what I want to happen: I check if any data changes were made. If changes were made, I pop up an OK/Cancel message box asking the question: "Data has been modified. Press OK to discard data modifications." So if the operator clicks OK, I throw away the data changes and the property sheet closes. But if the operator clicks Cancel, I want to allow the property sheet to continue living. In other words... I want ...

Help needed

Open Relay Question
Hello Have a question about relaying in Exchange 2k. I limited relaying only to my local subnet, and it works. But I'm wondering what this means (I tried an open relay test on web) To: "bernik@siol.net" From: spamtest@[213.157.224.232] <<< 250 2.0.0 Resetting >>>> MAIL FROM: <<< 250 2.1.0 spamtest@[213.157.224.232]....Sender OK >>>> RCPT TO:<"bernik@siol.net"> <<< 250 2.1.5 "bernik@siol.net"@gvskupina.si >>>> DATA <<< 354 Start mail input; end with . >>>> MESSAGE <&l...

Sheets in a workbook
Is there an easy way to have input information to a main sheet and if the criteria is meet it would auto fill into another sheet. I have nine columns with different information. If one of the columns meets the criteria the whole row goes to another sheet. Like the name Bailey is in a certain row in that column that whole row would fill in on another sheet.How would I do this? Thanks in Advance Penny I assume that the destination sheet is not always the same but is dependent on the name in that certain column. So you have multiple destination sheets. I further assume that you want...

Need help on this....thanks

need help badly

I need Help

My hide sheet option in excel is not working
My hide sheet option in Excel is not working. It is grayed out so I can not toggle nor use it to hide or unhide sheets. Security is at Medium - would appreciate any insight into how to fix this. Is the sheet protected? You cannot hide a protected sheet. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "arleen" <arleen @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D028B90F-6DDB-4DE6-9F5C-22C137FBE927@microsoft.com... > My hide sheet option in Excel is not working. It is grayed out > so I can not > toggle n...

Publisher cannot open the file you specified
Hi On a new installation of Pub 2003 on XP, when trying to open a saved file comes up with ' Publisher cannot find the file you specified. The next dialog box will let you browse to locate the file on your hard disk or floppy disk' This seems like a systemic thing, but have run Norton Windoctor, reinstalled, but no luck, continues to get this message, or 'unable to open file'. Any suggestions please This is usually a Norton problem, disable "scrip blocking" and maybe in Norton options, disable "Office Plug-ins." You receive a "File is not avail...

Error accessing control when form not open
On a form when trying to get a value from a field it displays Run-time error 2450 when the form is not open. In this case instead of displaying the error how can I get a value from a control on a different form? You can only get a value from an open form that is displaying that value. Just refer to the control on the open form: [Forms]![OtherForm]![Text1] Use DLookup to get a value from an underlying table. The form does not need to be open. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Robin9876" <robin9876@hotmail....

Excel work sheets
Hi, I need a formula that will automatically pull information from one worksheet to another. I need to be able to seperate all of the plans, procedures ect from the main work sheet to there own. I have no idea how to do this, so any help with be appreciated. Heather You don't provide enough information for anyone to help you. Pulling information from one worksheet to another is fairly simple. But what information? Where is it? Where do you want it to go? You say "to their own". How is the destination identified in the source sheet? You have t...

Need Help Despertly!