Name Tags

  I'm working on putting together some name tags using
Publisher but when I get to the name tags and what one's
to use, it will only let me print the same name tag on one
sheet. How can I put more then one name on a sheet of name
tags?
                           Thanks

Use mail merge. Create a database with the names, you can do this in Publisher. Click
Mail Merge on the toolbar (Publisher 2000), create Publisher Address List.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/
"Gideon" <gideonkaine@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>   I'm working on putting together some name tags using
> Publisher but when I get to the name tags and what one's
> to use, it will only let me print the same name tag on one
> sheet. How can I put more then one name on a sheet of name
> tags?
>                            Thanks

0
laserdog (1122)