My text seems stuck in the text box! I can't make changes!HELP!

I am trying to alter text just typed into a text box using Publisher 2003.

For some reason, the system will not allow me to go back to edit.

Any ideas?

Thanks
0
Learner (27)

Is your application activated?

Is it just this one text box in this publication? Are you working with a
template? Select the text box, copy, paste, can you edit the pasted text box?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Learner" <Learner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to alter text just typed into a text box using Publisher 2003.
>
> For some reason, the system will not allow me to go back to edit.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks

0
mary-sauer (6480)
11/22/2007 8:59:48 AM
What happens when you try to edit the text? Have you ever had this happen in
Publisher before?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Learner" <Learner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to alter text just typed into a text box using Publisher 2003.
>
> For some reason, the system will not allow me to go back to edit.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks

0
jl_paules (2767)

TEXT = text

Change Stage in CRM4
In opportunities in V3.0, under the Actions drop down menu, there was an item called "Change Stage...". This is not present in v4.0. How can this functionality be accessed in V4.0? Thanks, Wayne. Dear Wayne Wittman, This can be addressed in CRM 4.0 by creating staged workflows. Hope this helps. Regards Ramasubramanian "Wayne Wittman" wrote: > In opportunities in V3.0, under the Actions drop down menu, there was an item > called "Change Stage...". This is not present in v4.0. How can this > functionality be accessed in V4.0? > > Th...

Selecting text in a document

Crm field help
Hi there, is there any easy way to introduce help info when passing with the mouse pointer above a field? Thanks in advance! ...

Changing apperance back to gray?
I just installed Publisher 2003 (upgraded from 2000). Is there any way to get rid of the baby blue menus and window borders and go back to plain gray? I'm finding a color scheme from one of my newsletters really clashes with the baby blue, and it's hard to get past it. I know I can revert to Windows Classic appearance, but I actually like the XP appearance. I've also tried WindowsBlinds and StyleXP, but they seem really unsuitable for professional work. Thanks! Take a look at the Control Panel, Display, Appearance, Advanced, Look at the items on the drop down list. Make ...

CScrollView and text height

Text Boxes on Charts not showing up

formatting a spreadsheet help
I have a few different dilemas going on here. First: Can a conditional format be set up in Vista or Windows 7 both 64 bit, and saved in 97-2003 excel saving the conditional formats? Second: I have a spreadsheet column A is my received date, Column B is Stock #, Column C is Serial #, Column G is my finished date. What I need to be able to do: When I enter information into Column C (Serial #), I need some type of notification if that same number has been entered within a six month time period from my Column G (Finished date). 1. Yes. However, there are some formats which only Ex...

Instructions from help, do not exist in Money 2004
What is an invoice template? An invoice template is a special file you create in the Invoice Designer. Whenever you want to create an invoice, you can open the template file that you created in the Invoice Designer, enter the appropriate information and save the invoice under an appropriate name. The template is always saved as a blank form that you can use over and over. Money's Invoice Designer allows you to design custom invoice templates. You can design one template to use for all your invoices or different templates for different purposes. 1 At the top of the screen, cli...

Ranking Numbers with Text

Incoming mail is being changed by intruder
our incoming mail path(to our server) keeps changing itself somehow, from our POP3 website to "localhost". This happens with random employee's and is usually found by me when they complain about not receiving e-mail. Then i check their account settings and sure enough the imcoming mail setting has been changed to local host and the account name now has the path added to the user name. I think this is the work of a virus or someone else who has gained access to our system, or can someone explain why? e-mail to ccs2mvp@aol.com or spetersen@jjalbanese.com thanks! Scott...

Null in text box

Compressed seq data, again. I want to pay to make it work.
Hi I want to compress "tick"-data (ie trades) from a file into another file. In the target file I want to chunk the data into 15 minutes activity (or other number of minutes) and summorise it into date, time, open, high, low, open and volume. I have managed it with days but minutes is harder. I have 3 cells in a worksheet that I have given the names: Sourcefile, Sourcefolder and Targetfolder. And I have added "eod" (EndOfDday) at the beginning of the target file. Below have I put parts of the sourcefile and the targetfile for days for that sourcefile. As I wrote I h...

Invoice form make new page?
I have an Invoice form and I want to create a new empty invoice form on a new worksheet if the first one is full, keeping the first one as page 1 (worksheet1). I also want to transport the ordersum from page 1 to page 2 and place it in a chosen cell for calculating the total on page 2. The total to be displayed only on page 2. Maybe It can be done with a Macro and a button to choose new page if the first one is full. Solutions anyone? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You should have worksheet set up as a blank form to copy. You can the use a macro like this (you will ha...

Please help re boot system!
Hello, I have recently installed AVG and a Bamboo Pen Tablet ( Wacom).Since yesterday I can't re boot my computer I have tried with all the offered options that appear with F8, F10 and F9 and nothing. I have done as advised a hard reset... I am desperate and I am afraid to lose my files ( yeah I know should have saved them on an external drive) Errors are 0X00000050,0X8900000,0X00000000,0X81083843,0X00000000 Can anyone help me ? So many thanks -- romanare ------------------------------------------------------------------------ romanare's Profile: http://forums....

Re: Using Text Styles

Change of ISP, MessageLabs and Missing Email
We have recently had an issue where some people trying to email our domain cavendishmaine.com have had bounce back messages - Upon looking more closely at these error messages it appears that the senders mail is trying to go through our old ISP and then Messagelabs. As none of these accounts exist the email being returned Going back 3 months we changed our ISP and cancelled the MessageLabs service we were using. Now our domain cavendishmaine.com is with our new service provider. Our old service provider has confirmed that our domain is nowhere in their nameservers. I have also asked Messag...

CRM 4.0 Workflow problems when changing long running workflows.
I've created some long running timeout-workflows which waits for a specific amount of time after an update is done to my users entity, and then send's an email to notify the user. If I unpublish the workflow, makes changes, and publishes it again then the old instances of the workflow continues running the old workflow, and new one's are using the new workflow. That is ok, I guess. My problem is that sometimes the old version of the workflow crashes and sometimes it is running fine. I've found no reason why it crashes and the error message only tells me to contact Micro...

Text in Cell as Formula #2

Logical Test: Text Against Number 01-05-10