MSPublisher 2000 Insert of a file?

If I'm working in a Publisher file and I want to add
another Publisher file to the exisiting one is it possible
and how do i do it???????

NEED ASAP!
0
friedman1 (4)

Hi David (friedman@peace-inc.org),
in the newsgroups
you posted:

|| If I'm working in a Publisher file and I want to add
|| another Publisher file to the exisiting one is it possible
|| and how do i do it???????
|| NEED ASAP!

Copy/Paste or Drag and Drop!

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Office Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
publisher (1245)
2/6/2004 8:02:45 PM
Thanks brian, but to go a litte deeper into my problem, if
I have two mulit page files and want to insert all 8 pages
from fiie number one into file number two after or before
a page, do I have to cut and paste each page?  Ex: file 1
page 1-5 into file 2 before page 1 of 10?

0
anonymous (74718)
2/9/2004 7:09:50 PM
Yes - 'fraid so.
--

JoAnn

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on
your computer.
--Bruce Graham

> Thanks brian, but to go a litte deeper into my problem, if
> I have two mulit page files and want to insert all 8 pages
> from fiie number one into file number two after or before
> a page, do I have to cut and paste each page?  Ex: file 1
> page 1-5 into file 2 before page 1 of 10?

0
jl_amerson (3088)

3 files for 1attachment
When I attach a single file [a word document or an excel spreadsheet - doesn't matter], the recipient receives 3 attached files with my e-mail including the attachment I sent, along with two more image files (neither of which exist on my computer). F-Prot claims there are no virus' on my computer. Any suggestions? ...

Log in SQL Server 2000
Hi all in SQL Server 2000 is there a system which takes log track, and have users level tables, databases, etc., type Insert-Update-Delete and anything else? Or must implement a custom logic for every table Thank you. Luis Hi No ,only custom logic for every table as you said by using triggers. Upgrade to SQL Server 2008:-)) "Luigi" <Luigi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DE7885B-AC18-49F3-B9DD-03F346A0859F@microsoft.com... > Hi all > in SQL Server 2000 is there a system which takes log track, and have users > level tables, d...

Exchange 2000 box freezes and needs reboot DAILY!
Hello, I'm having a problem with my mail server. The box freezes (Move mouse NOTHING hit keyboad NOTHING) and seems to shut it's self down (At the time it hung). Fun Eh? My first thoughts were screen saver settings. The next thing was the video card drivers, changed them and same thing. So tried new vid card to no avail. Changed to PCI vid card still the same effect. Now starting to think it's the motherboard or some combination of settings. Does anyone have any idea of what may be causing my problem? Looking into the event viewer there is nothing extraordinary about the...

via 2000 Access to retrievel data from 2000 outlook public folder
Dear Helpers, I am using MS 2000 outlook. My company stores all the products and service guidelines in the public folder located at outlook. Every week there are updates of products and service guidelines where I need to check for those guidelines to support the sales teams and back office. The structure is as follows: +Public Folder +Products Folder +Product 100 +Product 101 +Product 102……. +Services Folder +Service 100 +Service 101 +Service 102…… Each product or service is made into a new subfolder and there further subfolders when there are product mo...

Locked M$2004 File
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C508A8.9ECFBEB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Okay, I use M$2004 Deluxe. Today, it crashed on me just as I was hitting = enter to submit a transaction. I got the typical Windows XP message of = "this application caused an error causing it to shut down... do you want = to submit a report to Microsoft... do you want to restart the = application..." Apparenlty when this happened the lrd file that locks the data file, did = not release. So no...

Write file from OLE Object field type.
I’m working on adding the functionality to create/email an access report in pdf. I found a solution by Stephen Lebans but it requires 2 dlls in the folder where the application resides. Since the access application is emailed to several remote users it is easiest if the application is self-contained. What I want to do is store the dlls in the database and write them to the folder where the database resides when the reports form is loaded. What I have done so far is create a table with two columns Name(string) PK, SystemFile(OLE Object). The Name column contains two rows, dynapdf.d...

Problem on Outlook 2000 distribution list
I create a distribution list long time ago. It had 10 people on it. Last time I modify, add or delete people on distribution list, and I use this to send out. I found that the email only send to 3 people. It should be send to 10 different people. Please tell me why it will happen and how to solve it. Thanks a lot, Amon ...

Inserting chart AND related table in document
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Inside of a Word document, I have inserted a new table which has a corresponding chart. Everything works fine and updates as I enter new information. <br><br>What I want to do is have both the chart and the table in my document, as the table has a details field I want people to see that is not reflected in the chart. AFAIK, the chart cannot display anything not directly related to it. A data table can be included but that won't satisfy what I understand your requirement to be. You can also ...

How to transfer a mainframe file to excel
How to do FTP to excel from Mainframe Please help. Thanks, Sesh -- sesh FTP (with whatever FTP program you use) the data to a text file on your pc. Then use Excel's File|open to open that Text file. sesh wrote: > > How to do FTP to excel from Mainframe > > Please help. > > Thanks, > Sesh > > -- > sesh -- Dave Peterson ...

Outlook 2000 #202
Running windows 98 and outlook 2000. has run well for several years. Recently had problems getting on-line. That problem now solved. However, now when I try to run Outlook 2000, I get following error notification: "An OLE registration error has occurred. The program is not correctly installed. Run setup again for the program." I have assumed this referrs to Outlook. I have run setup several times, even uninstalling outlook and reinstalling, to no avail. Any ideas where the problem lies?? ...

Microsoft Exchange 2000 and outlook 2000 Archiving
Is there a way to globaly turn off archiving. Each individual mailbox by default has archiving turned on. We want to turn it off at the server level so that nothing ever gets to the clients archive. We have Exch 2000 and outlook 2000 on the clients. thanks -- Kath Try this link. There is an option for AutoArchive http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/assistance/ha011380731033.aspx "Kaddie" <kathied@tweed.nsw.gov.au(donotspam)> wrote in message news:192CCE4C-48AE-40CA-9BC8-FFFF56ADF154@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to globaly turn off archiving. Each individual...

round up a 1999 + 1999 to the nerest 100 = 2000 + 2000
i want to round up a cell that has a fomular in it B1+B2 b1 is 1999 and b2 is 1999 the answer is 3998 but i want 4000 Thanks Keith =roundup(b1+b2,-2) -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "Keith Lumley" <Keith Lumley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:173D704F-4466-48E2-BD8F-0F9D42B3D81A@microsoft.com... >i want to round up a cell that has a fomular in it B1+B2 b1 is 1999 and b2 >is > 1999 the answer is 3998 but i want 4000 > Thanks Keith ...

Sync. question for .pst file.
If anyone can help, I would like to sync my .pst file from my office PC to my laptop. Now I am using the sync program in Windows 2K and I get the error that says this type of file is unable to be Synchronized. I have done this before, I know you can go into the Registry and change what types of files can and can't be Synchronized. Can anyone tell me where that setting is. It's been a while since I had to do this and I completely forgot. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. P.S. Running Win 2K and Office 2003. ...

Outlook 2000 #100
When I send message with (program in VFP 7.0) with outlook express default i get to send message, but with outlook 2000 i get path not found Thank you ...

123 files
Is there any way to open Lotus 123 files in Excel? As far as I know, yes. Open them. Tyro "jasper" <jasper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE91293A-624E-4AA8-8B60-7CF3B18622C1@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to open Lotus 123 files in Excel? File>Open>Files of Type>Lotus 123 *.wk? Give it a try. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 19:01:00 -0800, jasper <jasper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there any way to open Lotus 123 files in Excel? What version of excel and what extension of the Lotus file? jaspe...

import MSOffice Calendar into MSPublisher Calendar
As the subject states, I need to import a personal calendar into Publisher for inclusion in a newsletter. Please advise if this can be done and how to do so. Thanks From what program are you trying to import into Publisher? Have you tried copy/paste? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Rhydderch" <Rhydderch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82C83069-2D95-4AA9-821F-A7DBD9286E99@microsoft.com... > As the subject states, I need to import a personal calendar into Publisher > for inclu...

How to create Excel file?
Hi all I'm creating an application and I want to save the output in an excel sheet file, doesn any one know how can I do that ?? Thanks What do you mean, do you want to save it in a format that Execl can read, or do you want to save in a real execl file. Execl doesn't have a problem reading comma seperated files, if that exceptable. Or look into actually opening an execl spreadsheet within your application and let the user input their data directly into the spreadsheet. (COM Object) and here are links with descriptions to the file format http://sc.openoffice.org/excelfileformat.p...

Access 2000 /Jet/ BLOB/mdb file structure
Could someone direct me to a reference which gives a byte-level description of mdb files written by MS Access 2000, including whatever native internal variables or pointers there are and their typical locations? Thank you. Richard Bonomo rbonomoXXX@madisonwaterYYY.orgZZZ_drop_caps Richard Bonomo <Richard Bonomo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Could someone direct me to a reference which gives a byte-level description >of mdb files written by MS Access 2000, including whatever native internal >variables or pointers there are and their typical locations? Thank you. Mi...

Inserted picture won't print
Hi there I have the opposite problem of some I've seen posted here. I've inserted a picture (via png) and added text boxes inside it to label certain features. I can see the picture fine while editing. However at print preview, and when print is attempted, all I get is the text-boxes & arrows I've added - no picture. What to do? thanks Is the picture on the background (master page)? Do you have "ignore Master page (background)" checked? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Joe-D&quo...

windows in taskbar and windows 2000
Hello, I am using excel 2003. And wondering about the options dialog windows in taskbar checkbox. I thought this would group all open excel documents in the taskbar, to one button (whatever you want to call it?) however it does not seem to do anything? is office 2003 relying on windoes xp to do this? and windows 2000 is out of luck? thanks I use win98 and xl2002 at home and win2k and xl2k at work. But if you're trying to get to have only one icon in the windows taskbar, make sure you leave that option "windows in taskbar" unchecked. It kind of sounded like you enabled th...

Excel 2000 #27
I have formulas in certain cells on a spreadsheet. When I change one of the values within one of the cells, the sum does not change until I go up to the formula bar on top and click on the check mark. This has never happened before so I must have hit some control button. I want my sums to change automatically when I change a cell value. ptree wrote: > I have formulas in certain cells on a spreadsheet. When I change one > of the values within one of the cells, the sum does not change until > I go up to the formula bar on top and click on the check mark. This > has never ha...

Creating Outlook 2000 Distribution List from "To" contents?
Is there a way to create an MS Outlook 2000 distribution list from the contents of a received e-mail's "To" line? I know right-clicking on an individual allows me to "Add to Contacts." I'd like to highlight multiple (or All) names and be able to add to an existing, or a newly created, Distribution List. How can I do this to avoid manually having to add each name to Contacts, then individually bringing them into a Distribution List? Thanks, Dave ...

Exporting to MS DOS Text file
I have an Access Report which I am using to create a text file for upload into a 3rd party application. When Access exports the text file it is creating a carriage return (i.e., empty row) in the first row of the created text file thereby making the file incompatible for upload to the 3rd party. Is there a setting I need to select to prevent this from happening? Any suggestion you may have would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help! Regards, ...

Outlook 2000 and XP
I saved my outlook 2000 emails and contact information prior to my XP upgrade, but now I am not able to open the .pst files using XP. I notice that that XP only has outlook express. Is there a way to open my outlook files in outlook express? Thanks. Eldene No. You'd have to reinstall Outlook 2000 (or buy a copy of a later version of Outlook). -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Eldene" <eamilcar@rcn.com> wrote in message...

VBAProject remains open after file is closed
Although I close my files with Excel, they remain visible as objects in the VBAProject Manager window. This is a problem because I open and close a lot of files, and this generates a lot of objects in this window, including duplicate objects when I have opened and closed a file multiple times. I'm also concerned that the open objects my be using system resources. How do i clean up this objects? Thanks very much. -- sequoia sam ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sequoia sam's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&u...