MS Pulisher 2003 Printing/Preview Problems

Hi everyone.
Got a problem with MS Publisher 2003. Designed a certificate using the
Special Paper Award Certificate template but when I preview or print it
the border does not show. Does anyone know how to make it preview or
print with the borders?

Look in a folder similar to this
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\1033\PUBSPAPR
This folder contains the .gifs that are used in the Special Paper templates. They are
low resolution but you can get the idea how your certificate will print.

My Microsoft newsreader is down, is anyone else experiencing this?

--
_____
"Sombre" <cetramails@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone.
> Got a problem with MS Publisher 2003. Designed a certificate using the
> Special Paper Award Certificate template but when I preview or print it
> the border does not show. Does anyone know how to make it preview or
> print with the borders?

0
gsauer (5094)
11/2/2005 6:19:09 PM
The borders on the ripoff priced special paper will not print or preview.
They are designed to show you what the rip-off special paper looks like and
the border is on the rip-off special paper.

problem with GetStandardColorSpaceProfile ()
Hi, I am using the code given below to get Lab colorspace profile. The function returns zero(i.e, Fails) and the GetLastError() returns 2, i.e, 'The system cannot find the file specified. '. Can anyone help me to get the profile file belonging to Lab colorspace. The function fails to other colorspaces also. BOOL the_bError = ::GetStandardColorSpaceProfile (NULL,SPACE_Lab,the_iclrprofile,&the_size); int i = GetLastError(); Thank you. Deepak Do you have any registered profiles under SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ICM\RegisteredProfiles ? ...

how do I print an email WITHOUT printing the whole email history?
Hello, I want to be able to print an email without printing the whole email history underneath it - is this possible with Outlook 2007? Help! Try highlighting what you want to print in the email.. Then- File, Print- in the print dialog click 'selection'.... Works in outlook 2000... s/b the same.... Helena wrote: > Hello, I want to be able to print an email without printing the whole > email history underneath it - is this possible with Outlook 2007? > > Help! -- B'rgds, Vinnie Helena <Helena@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, I want to ...

MS Outlook 2007

Exchange 2003 Require a /3GB Switch with More Than 1 Gig RAM
Does Exchange 2003 require the /3GB Switch if you are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition. I know for Exchange 2000 they said you needed the switch if you are running Advanced or Datacenter but not Server. Just wondering what they recommend for 2003. 291988 A Description of the 4 GB RAM Tuning Feature and the Physical Address http://support.microsoft.com/?id=291988 Thanks, Fitz Crittle This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup "Kevin&quo...

Links in Outlook 2003 open Save As... dialog box
I'm not sure exactly when this started happening. Whenever I click a link in Outlook 2003 now, it opens the Save As... dialog box as well as the Website connected to the link. It doesn't matter what type of link it is; the dialog always shows up with the .exe file type selected. Any ideas? Does it oen the Save As dialog or does it open the Locate Link Browser dialog? In case of the last direct it to iexplore.exe -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "S...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

Outlook 2003 Junk E-mail Filter Update: KB832333
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ad3699f7-5cc3-4604-a768-32c4d044b630&DisplayLang=en Note: While the update is live, as of this moment the corresponding KB article isn't. Hopefully it'll have some technical detail, but I'm not counting on it. "Milhouse Van Houten" <btvs@myrealbox.com> wrote in message news:ehCzlR6wDHA.2452@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ad3699f7-5cc3-4604-a768-32c4d044b630&DisplayLang=en > > Note: While the update is live, as of this moment the correspon...

migrate 5.5 mailbox to 2003
i'm trying to use migration wizard to migrte mailboxses fro 5.5(NT) to 2003 but i'm getting this error .Please if any one can help Failed to logon to the target mailbox with the address 'x500:/o=GOV/ou=EDUC/cn=Recipients/cn=test23'. Have you used ADC to replicate from 5.5 to 2003? "drabee" <drabee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E5DCA60-13B9-47BD-B153-D3E3C13E8A23@microsoft.com... > i'm trying to use migration wizard to migrte mailboxses fro 5.5(NT) to > 2003 > but i'm getting this error .Please if any one can help >...

MS Exange connection

Problem in setting Excel formula through VB
When I set this formula through VB code, code: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- =((D6*G6)+(E6*1.5*G6)+I6+J6+K6+L6) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- for a cell it makes this formula the text of the cell and not the formula. Here's my code: code: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- StrFormula = " =((" & GetColumnAlphabet(colRegularHours) & LngCurrentRow & "*" & GetColumnAlphabet(colPayRate) & LngCurrentRo...

receiving mails errors on Exchange 2003
Hi, I've installed an MS SBS 2003, I've configured the exchange 2003 to my domain, but the problem is that I can send email's to some domain (there is one domain that I can't send to) but I can't receive from any domain. (MTA, POP3, exchange routing engine, management, exchange system attendant and exchange information store services are running) Can this be a problem of any default security (firewalls) settings that is installed by default with SBS 2003??? if yes, what I need to do? If anyone of you had this problem before or know the resolution of that, I'll be very ...

E-mailing problems
Dear all, I encountered several problems with the email functionality within dynamics CRM 4.0. Here are the problems: - Direct mailing When sending a mail to more than two contacts the mails are never delivered. Sending an email to a single contact, it works fine. Sending an email to more the one contact via the standard email activity works also fine. - Quick campaign After creating a quick campaign and sending the email, the status reason is still pending and not delivering the emails. There are no entries within the quick campaing except the reason status and the contacts selected. ...

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

Long Message delays in Exchange 2003 running on Server 2003
We're getting delays on e-mail, I've seen the "sent" time on the e-mail be both correct and also delayed as well. Often I will see a user get other e-mails just fine but e-mails from one domain will all drop into the mailbox at once several hours after the client has reported them being sent. I implemented message tracking; since that has been in effect I have tracked several e-mails that have been delayed or reported missing and have not seen any sign of them hitting our exchange and being delayed. E-mails from one client for instance had been working just fine, up until 9...

Help needed in print
hi I am displaying lot of labels and progress bars in side form view. I want to print all the label and progress bar as it looks in the form view. thanks in advance with regards Harish Harish, You might be interested in Joe Newcomber's site, here: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm#Bitmap%20series where you'll find code for screen copying and bitmap printing. Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "Harish" <harish.k at sify.com> a �crit dans le message de news:OCcSb3u5DHA.2580@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > hi > > I am displaying lot of labels and progress...

SBS 2003 and Outlook 2003 requesting data, freeze
I have two separate clients that are running the new SBS 2003 with XP workstations running Outlook 2003. Both randomly receive the messages: Outlook is requesting data from the server Outlook is trying to retrieve data from the Microsoft Exchange Server Client 1 Running 2 servers that each has a Dual GHz Xeon w/hyperthreading on with 4 gigs of ram. One server is running the SBS 2k3 and the other server is running a Win 2k3 as a terminal server. They are connected on a 1Gig backplane. 10 users total. Client 2 Running 2 servers. One server has a 2.GHz P4 w/hyperthreading on running SBS ...

MS Money 2005 Basics

problem code 800700CB
I have a problem, with the actualization for my laptot. show these: Wrong code 800700CB Hello Enrique, Please include what version of Windows, Service Pack, and perhaps what other antivirus or antimalware software you may have installed, Security suite and firewall, etc. etc. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 What updates ? Ǝиçεl ©¿©¬ -=- "Enrique" wrote: > I have a problem, with the actualization for my laptot. > > show these: > > Wrong code 800700CB > > > > ...

MS CRM Certification question

can I make a empty priv1.edb database in Ech 2003 ??
need help new can I make a empty priv1.edb database in Ech 2003 ?? THANKS Sure you "can", but the question is why? If you want to create a new empty database, then you would dismount the Mailbox store, then delete, move or rename the existing files. Next, simply re-mount the Mailbox store and you will be presented with a message box indicating that new blank databases will be created and do you want to proceed. That's really all there is to it. If you have any mail in the old databases, I'd seriously recommend that you either rename or move them instead of dele...

publisher 2007 printing
I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders around text boxes. Any ireas?? brian wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. Check the website of your printer manufacturer for an updated printer driver. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org "brian" wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. > Any ireas?? Brian, Right Click on the text box and choose edit text box. There are choice...

Outlook 2003 / Exchange 5.5 Prompting Password
Our user and computer accounts are in an AD domain and our Exchange 5.5 Servers are in an NT domain with a two way trust to the AD user domain. Intermittently, Outlook 2003 will prompt for a username and password for the mailbox as though the trust is lost, though users are still able to access file servers in the NT domain which proves that the trust is OK. I have used AD Domains and Trusts to validate that the trust is fine both ways. Most of the time, Outlook 2003 opens fine, but when the prompts start appearing, it seems I need to restart the netlogon service on the AD domain contro...

How do I print my adress list?
How do I print my adresslist on labelsheets? In Excel i looks like this: Cell 1 Cell 2 Cell 3 Cell 4 Name Adress City Citycode Hi Andreas, You could try using a mail merge with MS Word. Sunil Jayakumar "Andreas" <Andreas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0D54EA7-FCE8-419B-AB47-353A6BF56A2A@microsoft.com... > How do I print my adresslist on labelsheets? > > In Excel i looks like this: > > Cell 1 Cell 2 Cell 3 Cell 4 > Name Adress City Citycode Hi Andreas, Some specific help printing la...