MS Publisher Mail Merge Problems

Hi,

See previous post...but am trying to mail merge from an
Excel file not an Access file.  I have even tried opening
a new document (rather than working from the one I've
already created) and the software freezes no matter what I
do, not letting me go to the "next" step.
0
anonymous (74719)

Use a CSV (Comma Separated Value) file.
That will work.
In Excel you go to menu FILE > SAVE AS > CSV

donotknock (1942)

MS Outlook 2007

Creat mail box delegation
Am trying to find a way to delegate the right to create mailboxes on a Exchange 2003 server. I know that if I grand the user read only rights on the exchange ORG and give them write permissions on users attributes as per KB:316792 this will work just fine. The problem is that I only want to grand the user the right to create a mail box on only one information store and not all. Is there a way I can grand a user the right to create mail boxes on only one information store?? Thanks in advance for your help ...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

Can't see SENT mail
All of November's sent mail is missing or I cannot see. How can I view what I've sent? -- Gene "Gene" <Gene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C959931D-4B82-4BD3-9D01-72FA3842B172@microsoft.com... > All of November's sent mail is missing or I cannot see. How can I view > what > I've sent? > -- > Gene Open to the Sent Items Folder>view menu>current view>ensure that show all messages is selected. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org/ "Gene" &l...

Outlook 2003 Junk E-mail Filter Update: KB832333
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ad3699f7-5cc3-4604-a768-32c4d044b630&DisplayLang=en Note: While the update is live, as of this moment the corresponding KB article isn't. Hopefully it'll have some technical detail, but I'm not counting on it. "Milhouse Van Houten" <btvs@myrealbox.com> wrote in message news:ehCzlR6wDHA.2452@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ad3699f7-5cc3-4604-a768-32c4d044b630&DisplayLang=en > > Note: While the update is live, as of this moment the correspon...

MS Exange connection

The "Resolve Anonymous e-mail" Option
Can someone give me information on what, precisely, this Exchange option does? I've discovered that our Exchange server (which recieves incoming mail from the internet) has this option turned on in the SMTP VS. The person who originally configured the server would have turned this on but he is no longer with us and cannot be reached. From what I've read, when turned on it instructs Exchange to resolve incoming From: addresses of anonymous senders with the Global Address List so that when the message arrives in a user's mail box, it's listed as from the "Display Name&quo...

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

E-mailing problems
Dear all, I encountered several problems with the email functionality within dynamics CRM 4.0. Here are the problems: - Direct mailing When sending a mail to more than two contacts the mails are never delivered. Sending an email to a single contact, it works fine. Sending an email to more the one contact via the standard email activity works also fine. - Quick campaign After creating a quick campaign and sending the email, the status reason is still pending and not delivering the emails. There are no entries within the quick campaing except the reason status and the contacts selected. ...

MS Money 2005 Basics

problem code 800700CB
I have a problem, with the actualization for my laptot. show these: Wrong code 800700CB Hello Enrique, Please include what version of Windows, Service Pack, and perhaps what other antivirus or antimalware software you may have installed, Security suite and firewall, etc. etc. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 What updates ? Ǝиçεl ©¿©¬ -=- "Enrique" wrote: > I have a problem, with the actualization for my laptot. > > show these: > > Wrong code 800700CB > > > > ...

MS CRM Certification question

publisher 2007 printing
I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders around text boxes. Any ireas?? brian wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. Check the website of your printer manufacturer for an updated printer driver. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org "brian" wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. > Any ireas?? Brian, Right Click on the text box and choose edit text box. There are choice...

Can't see e-mails in shared folder
I am using Outlook 2007 on an Exchange 2003 server and can open a shared folder from another user. I can read all of the e-mails listed there except for the ones from "System Administrator" (usually the undeliverables). The e-mails open but there is nothing in them. All of the other e-mails in this folder open just fine. And the owner of the folder can open and read these e-mails. Am I (or the owner) missing a setting somewhere? Or is this a setting on the Exchange server that won't allow System Administrator messages to be read by anyone other than the origin...

Problem with Flash in WLM
Hello, I made a signature for my emails which contains a Flash animation. However, when I try to insert the signature, I get a popup telling me that: "One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed because either: 1)Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page, or 2)You have blocked a publisher of one of the controls As a result, the page might not display correctly." Where in WLM can I change my settings so the animation shows, as at the moment I am only getting an empty square. I use Windows 7 Ultimate and Firefox as my defa...

not able to send mail
When I tried to send it shows error message as follows The server does not support the required HTTP methods. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp' , Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Method Not Allowed', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC35 Do you have more than one Hotmail account configured ? This problem can be cause when multiple Hotmail e-mail accounts are assigned to a single e-mail identity in Outlook Express. Try the following workaround: 1. Create a new e-mail identity for each Hotmail acco...

MS Access

Inserting Photos into a blank Publisher 2003 Document
When I go to insert & select a photo to insert, I can NOt see the photo but I can resize it. The graphics manager task pane shows all my pictures as "embedded"!? How can I stop photos from being embedded? They never used to be? Read the fourth FAQ here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Teresa K" <Teresa K@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14E724C7-EA35-496C-A657-3DF6AB723B0C@microsoft.com... > When I go to insert &...

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...

Restarting MS Money with a "correction" switch
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I currently use version 10 - 2002 Deluxe, and I need to startup MS Money = with a correction switch that I hope will correct some problems that I = have been having, but I can't seem to locate the post that talks about doing = this. Is it "msmoney.exe /s"? --=20 Russell (if replying, replace nospam with rpottharst) ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/html; c...

Indenting of original text in e-mail reply?
Hi folks I've had Outlook for almost a year now, it came pre- installed as part of the Office suite with XP on my laptop. I have been tearing my hair out for months now trying to get it to '>' indent the text from the original e-mail when I send a reply. I'm sure you know what I mean but for clarity... all e-mail software I've ever used does this: >original e-mail text starts with a greatr-than symbol. Your response does not. I have tried every option I can find and can't get Outlook to do it and it's starting to drive me insane. I always reply in ...

Array problem
Hi In my code, I am storing the data of the worksheet in an array and then trying to paste the array into another worksheet. But the data in of the columns has text for about 600 characters. I am able to paste the array into another worksheet. But the column that has text character does gets cut off after few hundered rows. My data set is as follows Column A Column b Column C Column D Has data Has Numeric has numeric Has text with approx Y/N data ...