MS Publisher: How to change master pages w/o opening the master?

I have numerous different master pages that work in all of my documents.

I would like to change master pages in a document without having to open the
master page. Is there any kind of shortcut keys. Cuttently I have to hit
"ctrl m" then close the master to get the "apply master page" window open to
change masters.

0
JimO (6)

Doesn't the Master Page task pane open? Right-click the toolbar, customize, view,
drag the Master Page to the toolbar.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"JimO" <JimO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have numerous different master pages that work in all of my documents.
>
> I would like to change master pages in a document without having to open the
> master page. Is there any kind of shortcut keys. Cuttently I have to hit
> "ctrl m" then close the master to get the "apply master page" window open to
> change masters.

0
gsauer (5094)

MS Outlook 2007

How to change newsletter layout
How can I change the layout of newsletters: add images, colors.... in the mail sent Thanks ...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

How can I print noncontiguous rows on the same page?
I want to print rows 3, 9, and 18 on the same page. When I select them with Control and try to print them, I get 3 pages. I also can "Set the Print Area" but it also prints on 3 pages. Other than a workaround to copy and paste to a new sheet, how can I get these 3 rows to print on one page? Thank you. Mary "Mary A Walthall" <Mary A Walthall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DEE7125C-D9A4-4432-AEEE-C3BDA66B4126@microsoft.com... > Other than a workaround to copy and > paste to a new sheet, how can I get these 3 rows to print on one page? ...

Variable Allocations and Change in Fiscal Year
Hi, We have a situation where we changed the fiscal year and now some of our variable allocations that are based on YTD are not working. What do we need to do? Thanks, More specifics please. What do you mean they're 'not working'? Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com ...

MS Exange connection

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

Icon change
I'm making a small Excel project. Is there a way to change the Excel icon on my project so the shortcut icon will be a little more personalized? Thanks Peter, Right click icon > Properties > Shortcut > Change icon would be a start Rob "Peter" <grouchyfd@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:052101c3d729$314e4570$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I'm making a small Excel project. Is there a way to > change the Excel icon on my project so the shortcut icon > will be a little more personalized? > > Thanks You posted to more than one newsgroup. I think...

MS Money 2005 Basics

Dr Watson if open a Shared Workbook
HI whenever i open an Excel Sheet if its Shared comes dr watson. If i disable the shared Workbook then is all ok. What i can do. Thx Chris Leave the file unshared "chris73" <stop@gmx.ch> wrote in message news:3fbc917f.0407160508.14cf9b9f@posting.google.com... : HI : whenever i open an Excel Sheet if its Shared comes dr watson. : If i disable the shared Workbook then is all ok. : : What i can do. : : Thx : Chris ...

MS CRM Certification question

publisher 2007 printing
I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders around text boxes. Any ireas?? brian wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. Check the website of your printer manufacturer for an updated printer driver. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org "brian" wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. > Any ireas?? Brian, Right Click on the text box and choose edit text box. There are choice...

MS Access

Inserting Photos into a blank Publisher 2003 Document
When I go to insert & select a photo to insert, I can NOt see the photo but I can resize it. The graphics manager task pane shows all my pictures as "embedded"!? How can I stop photos from being embedded? They never used to be? Read the fourth FAQ here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Teresa K" <Teresa K@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14E724C7-EA35-496C-A657-3DF6AB723B0C@microsoft.com... > When I go to insert &...

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...

Restarting MS Money with a "correction" switch
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I currently use version 10 - 2002 Deluxe, and I need to startup MS Money = with a correction switch that I hope will correct some problems that I = have been having, but I can't seem to locate the post that talks about doing = this. Is it "msmoney.exe /s"? --=20 Russell (if replying, replace nospam with rpottharst) ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/html; c...

Alternative to Ms sql server 2005 express edition
Hello Everyone, Our server hosting providers are saying that our web site is running slow because we are using ms sql server 2005 express edition which is a free edition and had only a capacity of handling up to 4 GB data. And our database which we are currently using is now having more than 4.5 GB. Hence they recommended us to go for a paid one that is specialized edition workgroup and gave us the following link http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2008/en/us/editions.aspx to go through the comparison. The hosting providers says that it will be around 4500 rupees per month for ...

Form opens to blank record
I have a front page (a form) and my main database linked via a command button - it keeps opening on a particular record and I want it to open onto a blank record - how do I go about changing this? Thanks C (P.S. only a shakey understanding of code so if answer includes this - go easy on me and explain! Thanks) When you say: " I have a front page (a form) and my main database linked via a command button..." you are not talking about the use of Microsoft Office FrontPage, are you? http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-FrontPage-2003-OLD-VERSION/dp/B0000AZJV8 I *thi...

MS Word Problem
Hello people following problem: in a MFC MDI application one also shall Being displayed Word97 document. And but not in an external program but as a one prayed OLE object. I have managed this. The following problem lets itself be seen now: if I maximize/reduce the main window the visible range of the Word document shall adapt the visible doesn't become however if I maximize the object frame of the OLE object Range of the document changed but Word zoom lens the document. To this the one prayed window is placed so for this these force Word-Scrollbalken are no longer visible. I can ...

document in xls and cannot open without a password. How to open?
I received a document that I cannot open without a password. Do I use the password I just established? No, you use the password that the creator of the document/workbook put on it. They will provide that password to you if they want you to open the file. liha wrote: > I received a document that I cannot open without a password. Do I use the > password I just established? You must use the password that the sender used when sender saved the workbook. BTW..........how and where did you "just establish" a password? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu,...

publisher 2003 newsletter to email printing question
When creating a newsletter with Publisher 2003 with text and graphics we distribute it by clicking File..Send email...as message. When employees try to print out the email, it prints out to over 1,000 pages. When we turn it into a PDF, it is only a 7-10 page document. Any suggestions? Yes - send it as a .pdf. Even if it was acting properly, you would only be able to print out the first page. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "hmrtrain" <hmrtrain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C633F81-CFEA-420B-93A0-250B7BA9C0E5@microsoft.com... > Wh...

Auto opening of Validation list
I have a simple data validation rule applied to a cell which has the validation set as List and references approx 50 cells. What I would like to occur is that, when the sheet is selected, the drop-down list is revealed with the mouse hovering over the down arrow of the cell. Although there's no problem selecting the cell when the sheet is selected, I cannot get a macro to record the selecting of the cell dropdown list and cannot find a way to do it. It may not be possible for this to happen at all, but I would appreciate anyone's assistance if such a procedure can be done. Rob Hi ...