MS Publisher 2002 #3

I just got a new Dell PC with XP.  I installed MS
Publisher 2002 Deluxe with 3 CDs.  I have installed all 3
CDs.  I have access to a lot more clip art now but when I
select clip art to insert, I get the message " file xxx
is on 09PRMCD02, please insert disk".  Why don't I have
this disk and where do I get it?

THanks.
0
anonymous (74719)

Have you tried inserting each of the disks (one at a time) to see if the
file is on the disks? When you install the program, you have a choice as to
whether you want to install all of the clip art or not. It defaults to
"not".

If that is the problem and you prefer to install all of the clipart, I'm
sure someone here can give you the wonderful directions they gave to me.

"Colleen Haun" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I just got a new Dell PC with XP.  I installed MS
> Publisher 2002 Deluxe with 3 CDs.  I have installed all 3
> CDs.  I have access to a lot more clip art now but when I
> select clip art to insert, I get the message " file xxx
> is on 09PRMCD02, please insert disk".  Why don't I have
> this disk and where do I get it?
>
> THanks.

0
jl_amerson (3088)
12/10/2003 6:49:11 PM
Click on the Look Elsewhere button, then on the Update Location button. This will
open the Select new location.window. In the Look in: field, click on the C: drive,
then on the ClipArt folder, then on the Standard folder. This tells the Office2000
programs (Publisher, Word, etc.) to look for clip art images in the ClipArt folder
you created on your hard drive rather than on the CD. Your clipart image should be
inserted in the Publisher document.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/
"Colleen Haun" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I just got a new Dell PC with XP.  I installed MS
> Publisher 2002 Deluxe with 3 CDs.  I have installed all 3
> CDs.  I have access to a lot more clip art now but when I
> select clip art to insert, I get the message " file xxx
> is on 09PRMCD02, please insert disk".  Why don't I have
> this disk and where do I get it?
>
> THanks.

0
laserdog (1122)
12/10/2003 7:38:39 PM
Thanks for the information.  I tried this but it didn't
work.  I have searched all of the CD's and the C: drive
for the missing file.  What else can I try???

wrote in message
>> I just got a new Dell PC with XP.  I installed MS
>> Publisher 2002 Deluxe with 3 CDs.  I have installed
all 3
>> CDs.  I have access to a lot more clip art now but
when I
>> select clip art to insert, I get the message " file xxx
>> is on 09PRMCD02, please insert disk".  Why don't I have
>> this disk and where do I get it?
>>
>> THanks.
>

>.

0
anonymous (74719)

MS Outlook 2007

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

MS Exange connection

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

MS Money 2005 Basics

publisher 2007 printing
I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders around text boxes. Any ireas?? brian wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. Check the website of your printer manufacturer for an updated printer driver. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org "brian" wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. > Any ireas?? Brian, Right Click on the text box and choose edit text box. There are choice...

MS CRM Certification question

Having an issue with CRM 3.0 Client
It seems as though when someone is tracking things into CRM from Outlook sometimes it appears that it cannot find CRM and the client stops working. I am unable to synch and I am unable to track anything into CRM. I have been uninstalling the Client and then reinstalling it. I don't want to have to do that. Is anyone out there experiencing the same issues? I really want to know if it is a bug in the new version of CRM 3.0 or if there is another solution to the problem? What version of the Laptop client are you running and have you applied all the latest patches/fixes for the cl...

MS Access

Inserting Photos into a blank Publisher 2003 Document
When I go to insert & select a photo to insert, I can NOt see the photo but I can resize it. The graphics manager task pane shows all my pictures as "embedded"!? How can I stop photos from being embedded? They never used to be? Read the fourth FAQ here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Teresa K" <Teresa K@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14E724C7-EA35-496C-A657-3DF6AB723B0C@microsoft.com... > When I go to insert &...

Out of office #3
I am enable to access the option of "out of office assistance" When I go on the HELP on OUTLOOK for this option...this is what it tells me: Automatically reply to incoming messages while out of the office On the Tools menu, click Out of Office Assistant. Click I am currently Out of the Office. In the AutoReply only once to each sender with the following text box, type the message you want to send to others while you are out. For information about how to use rules with the Out of Office Assistant, click Well when I go to my TOOLS on my outlook, the "Out of Office Ass...

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...

Restarting MS Money with a "correction" switch
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I currently use version 10 - 2002 Deluxe, and I need to startup MS Money = with a correction switch that I hope will correct some problems that I = have been having, but I can't seem to locate the post that talks about doing = this. Is it "msmoney.exe /s"? --=20 Russell (if replying, replace nospam with rpottharst) ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/html; c...

Alternative to Ms sql server 2005 express edition
Hello Everyone, Our server hosting providers are saying that our web site is running slow because we are using ms sql server 2005 express edition which is a free edition and had only a capacity of handling up to 4 GB data. And our database which we are currently using is now having more than 4.5 GB. Hence they recommended us to go for a paid one that is specialized edition workgroup and gave us the following link http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2008/en/us/editions.aspx to go through the comparison. The hosting providers says that it will be around 4500 rupees per month for ...

MS Word Problem
Hello people following problem: in a MFC MDI application one also shall Being displayed Word97 document. And but not in an external program but as a one prayed OLE object. I have managed this. The following problem lets itself be seen now: if I maximize/reduce the main window the visible range of the Word document shall adapt the visible doesn't become however if I maximize the object frame of the OLE object Range of the document changed but Word zoom lens the document. To this the one prayed window is placed so for this these force Word-Scrollbalken are no longer visible. I can ...

publisher 2003 newsletter to email printing question
When creating a newsletter with Publisher 2003 with text and graphics we distribute it by clicking File..Send email...as message. When employees try to print out the email, it prints out to over 1,000 pages. When we turn it into a PDF, it is only a 7-10 page document. Any suggestions? Yes - send it as a .pdf. Even if it was acting properly, you would only be able to print out the first page. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "hmrtrain" <hmrtrain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C633F81-CFEA-420B-93A0-250B7BA9C0E5@microsoft.com... > Wh...

can not send emails #3
My outlook is receiving emails fine but the sending is not working. I have the smtp set to 25. Setting SMTP to port 25 may or may not be correct, who is your ISP or email provider (if different from your ISP)? Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX www.kvoa.com -- KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. Live at Hot Licks - www.badnewsbluesband.comcom "Alethea OToole" <Alethea OToole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AEB4ECD7-2C03-43B4-960C-E4F54403500D@microsoft.com... > My outlook is receiving emails fine but the sending ...

2000 publisher brochure
I have created a 3 panel brochure. I have uploaded my image. I want it to fit one panel without distorting the image Can this be done if so how?> Uploaded your image to what? If you want a larger image to be smaller, make sure you grab one of the corner grips. If you move the ones in the middle of the sides, your image will not be proportionate. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "confused" <confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:491A5320-BA42-467F-9D96-B8ED36881FC2@micr...

MS Money Planner file
Hello I have a problem in MS Money 2004. Each time I open money I get the following error: "A file needed to run the Planner is either missing or corrupted. To resolve this problem, re-install money and then re open your money file". I have tried doing this but still keep getting the same error. Can anyone please advise? Thanks and a Happy New Year to all you kind souls out there. Dave Hello Glyn That seems to work for me. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to reply. Much appreciated. Hope you have a happy & prosperous New Year. Regards Dave "Glyn Simpso...

MSCRM 3.0 -Email Address Validation
Does anyone know the jscript for an onChange event for the email address field in either the Contacts or Account entity that will check the email address that was entered and pop up an error message if the email address does not match the criteria? For example, we want to disallow our users the ability to create records with an email address that has the domain name of test.com. An email address of usera@test.com would be invalid and a pop-up would be displayed to that effect when the users tabs out of the field or clicks a different field. ...

Publisher 98 error message
Hello. We're still running Publisher 98 here at work and we have an error message on a few machines that we cannot get rid of. The error is "Publisher cannot create a temproary working file." I've googled the error and found that it's due to users saving Publisher files to the network (which Publisher 98 was designed not to work with), which this group is doing. However, when they tried to create files and save them locally, they still get the error. I also followed MS's suggestion of selecting all of the doc, copying, then pasting to a blank one and saving l...

Excel 2002
When I press the left / right or up/down arrow keys in Excel 2002 (Vista) it scrolls the spreadsheet columns or rows, it does not move the cursor form cell to cell. How can I restore the normal cell to cell capability? Thanks Hi Bob Press your Scroll Lock key on the top right HTH John "+Bob+" <nomailplease@example.com> wrote in message news:62hnd5pmurr5fh1cltn1t3ie537pcjb479@4ax.com... > When I press the left / right or up/down arrow keys in Excel 2002 > (Vista) it scrolls the spreadsheet columns or rows, it does not move > the cursor form cell to cell. > > ...