MS Pub 2007 - HTML fragments Q.

I'm using MS Pub 2007 and have a question about HTML fragments.
I am attempting to insert the javascript from aWeber where a person
can subscribe to my newsletter off my website (created with Pub).  How
can I set up a "submit" button in my publication with the script?
Thanks for your help.
Gary
0
geedc1 (2)

Inserted HTML code fragments will not work in an email message from
Publisher. Sorry.

DavidF

"geedc" <geedc1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm using MS Pub 2007 and have a question about HTML fragments.
> I am attempting to insert the javascript from aWeber where a person
> can subscribe to my newsletter off my website (created with Pub).  How
> can I set up a "submit" button in my publication with the script?
> Thanks for your help.
> Gary

0
Nope8657 (939)

MS Outlook 2007

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

Outlook 2007 Contacts, Activities tab
Hi, I just found the Activities button for Outlook contacts. It would be really cool, but for me it's incredibly slow, much slower than when I do a search for that person using Windows Search. Do you know if contacts-activities uses -- or can be configured to use -- Windows Search? Thanks, Doug -- hanhartd http://forums.slipstick.com No, it can't. Generally speaking, once it does the search its much faster for at least the next few days. Because you're searching in a window, you can go work on other things in Outlook while the search completes. -- D...

MS Exange connection

Brand New to OL 2007
Is there a way to subscribe to some of the conversations here using OL 2007? I have recently found these discussion pages and am reeling from all of the info, but do not want to go to the MS web site every time to look for something. I am new to the whole RSS, newsgroup thing, but learning every minute. You can subscribe, but it doesn't always notify you. Better is to use an NNTP client to read the groups. You can mark threads to watch or drag them to a mail folder (in OE) to review later. If a thread has an answer and you want to save it, create a folder in Outlook then copy a...

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

MS Money 2005 Basics

publisher 2007 printing
I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders around text boxes. Any ireas?? brian wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. Check the website of your printer manufacturer for an updated printer driver. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org "brian" wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. > Any ireas?? Brian, Right Click on the text box and choose edit text box. There are choice...

MS CRM Certification question

Can't open Pub 97 files
Last winter, I produced 3 calendars with many scanned photos (460 MB each file) on Publisher 97. When I try to open those files now, I get this window message from Publisher: "Publisher cannot open this file. This is not a Publisher file." But they ARE Publisher files. I did not save ALL of those photos elsewhere and I need access to the calendar files in order to use the photos in other projects. PLEASE HELP!!! Have you tried reinstalling Publisher? Does the extension on the files say .pub? I will try to open the files for you if you want to send them my way. Remove ...

Problem with TransferSpreadsheet in Access 2007
I'm having a problem with the TransferSpreadsheet method in Access 2007. The TransferSpreadsheet method is exporting a query to Excel, and it has been working fine under Access 2002. Under 2007, however, Access seems to truncate up some of the query column names, with the result that Access doesn't recognize them and prompts me for values for those columns. The problem is reproducible, occurring on the same columns every time. If I open the query directly the column names are fine and it exports to Excel with no problems; it seems to happen only with the TransferSpreadsheet meth...

Access 2003 >> Access 2007 (Run-time error 2467)
Hi. I'm trying out how our access 2003 applications work in access 2007. Unfortunately, lots of forms refuse to open. Where the error occures is Form_Current event, which contains something like std = "SELECT ....." Me.Subform_Name![Field Name].RowSource = std The program reports an error: "Run-time error '2467': The expression you entered refers to an object that is closed or doesn't exist." Anyone has any ideas how to fix this? Technically, that shouldn't work in Access 2003 either, but it wasn't quite as sticky about the syntax. To refer t...

Copying an Entire Outlook Email in 2007 (Ctrl-F in Outlook 2003)
I recently upgraded from Office 2003 to Office 2007. When I created an email message in Office 2003, I could hit Ctrl-F and it would copy the entire email and create a duplicate of the original email. In Office 2007, when I hit Ctrl-F the find function opens. Is there any way to copy an existing email and create a duplicate but separate email in Office 2007? The alternative is to create a new email, copy the text in the original email and paste it all into the second email. This is much slower. Using a mail merge is not appropriate because I have to put a unique attached fi...

MS Access

PowerPoint 2007 Hang problem
I'm tearing my hair out. I'm trying to insert a video file into PowerPoint 2007. It works on a colleagues laptop which is the same spec as mine but all I get is an hourglass. The .wmv plays find in windows media player. It hangs mplay32.exe. Where do I start? You probably need a codec. Head to http://www.playsforcertain.com and hit the Tutorials link. There is good information about troubleshooting and links to some codec packs.... -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyan...

Outlook 2007 #30
I do have a basic older version of Outlook on my PC, however when I go to use my Outlook 2007 the program wants to know if I want to have my hotmail account run thru my Outlook. And yes I do but for some reason it cannot find my account so therefore I cannot use my Outlook wizard.....HELP! ...

Problems with Exchange Search in 2007
I'm having problems with Exchange Search in 2007. Accounts that I have migrated from 2003 servers are unable to use Exchange Search in OWA. They get the error message "Search results may take a long time to appear because Microsoft Exchange Search is unavailable. Results will not include matches in the e-mail body." Accounts that are created new with their mailboxes on 2007 servers do not have this problem. Test-ExchangeSearch returns False for migrated users, True for newly created ones. The search service is running and indexing is enabled for this database. I use...

Emails unreadable in Pub Help
I get a message by email once monthly from my garden club, with graphics, thses are sent in Pub form. I do not have the programme with which to get these message Will I find publisher in XP, is it part of the set-up, or can I get my answers with any other programme, or even get a free code breaker from Publisher to help with this problem. I am trying to cut costs in my small, non profit making garden club, whilst making flyers for potential new members. My computer has XP home Help Please and Thank-you Publisher is a part of Office, not Windows. It's not free nor can you read/cr...

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...

Restarting MS Money with a "correction" switch
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I currently use version 10 - 2002 Deluxe, and I need to startup MS Money = with a correction switch that I hope will correct some problems that I = have been having, but I can't seem to locate the post that talks about doing = this. Is it "msmoney.exe /s"? --=20 Russell (if replying, replace nospam with rpottharst) ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/html; c...

Alternative to Ms sql server 2005 express edition
Hello Everyone, Our server hosting providers are saying that our web site is running slow because we are using ms sql server 2005 express edition which is a free edition and had only a capacity of handling up to 4 GB data. And our database which we are currently using is now having more than 4.5 GB. Hence they recommended us to go for a paid one that is specialized edition workgroup and gave us the following link http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2008/en/us/editions.aspx to go through the comparison. The hosting providers says that it will be around 4500 rupees per month for ...

MS Word Problem
Hello people following problem: in a MFC MDI application one also shall Being displayed Word97 document. And but not in an external program but as a one prayed OLE object. I have managed this. The following problem lets itself be seen now: if I maximize/reduce the main window the visible range of the Word document shall adapt the visible doesn't become however if I maximize the object frame of the OLE object Range of the document changed but Word zoom lens the document. To this the one prayed window is placed so for this these force Word-Scrollbalken are no longer visible. I can ...