MS Pub 2007 - HTML fragments Q.

I'm using MS Pub 2007 and have a question about HTML fragments.
I am attempting to insert the javascript from aWeber where a person
can subscribe to my newsletter off my website (created with Pub).  How
can I set up a "submit" button in my publication with the script?
Thanks for your help.
Gary
0
geedc1 (2)

Inserted HTML code fragments will not work in an email message from
Publisher. Sorry.

DavidF

"geedc" <geedc1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm using MS Pub 2007 and have a question about HTML fragments.
> I am attempting to insert the javascript from aWeber where a person
> can subscribe to my newsletter off my website (created with Pub).  How
> can I set up a "submit" button in my publication with the script?
> Thanks for your help.
> Gary

0
Nope8657 (939)

What is the default calendar set up in Outlook 2007
I have multiple outlook calendars. What is the name of the "original" calendar set up in outlook? Would that be the calendar that contact details (e.g. birthdays) are sent to? Is there a way to remove the original calendar and have one of my other calendars set as the default? Thanks -- pms1228 http://forums.slipstick.com Yes, the calendar where birthdays are created is the default. You can only change the default by changing the default delivery location in Tools, Account settings, Data files. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www...

Word 2007 Skips Lines When Printing Labels
Hi: In Word 2007 when creating labels, the document will leave blank lines if there is no information for a field for the recipient. For example, I have a field called "Company" for the recipient's company name, but if the person didn't give me a company name for that field for their mailing information, the line then shows as a blank space on their mailing label. But in Word 2002 this didn't happen to me and the software just moved the next line in the person's address information up one line, so that there was no blank line in the recipient's ma...

MS Office Excel 2007
Hi Folks Does anyone know where the setting is that controls the size of the box that is displayed when you use the DATA/SORT function? I know you can change the size of the box when it pops up on your screen, but how do you make that size setting permanent please? Thankx Sheila ...

Access 2007 ExportToPDF plugin
Hello everyone, When trying to export an Access report to PDF using the ExportToPDF plugin, the font size increases dramatically and half of the report (vertically) is cut off. This is corrected when the computer is restarted, but eventually it happens again. Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone have a solution? Thank you! ...

Outlook 2007 Indexing issue after upgrade to Windows 7
Since upgrading from Vista to Windows 7 (clean install, upgraded to 64-bit W7) and reinstalling Office 2007, the search function is either slow or does not work at all. 1. Indexing shows complete. 2. I tried repairing my main .pst with scanpst tool. It fixed some errors but did not help. 3. In Search Options the field for "Index messages in these data files:" is blank and does not allow me to add any of my 6 open .pst files. Any ideas? -- Silvia When your pst-files are not listed then it's quite likely that it is because of a mail profile corruption. Re...

Identify which MS styles Modified ?
Is it correct that in Word 2008 that one cannot identify which of the MS built-in styles the user has modified? In other words, it is either All Styles or User Defined and the User Defined will not include those modified? Thanks. -- Norm If you are able to say "Which user" you are interested in, in "Which document" and "modified from what?" then you can identify them easily with a piece of AppleScript (or VBA in the earlier versions). For any style, whether it be default, built-in, or custom. Without those three pieces of information, the a...

MS Exchange Active Synch Error
Running Exchange 2003, sp2 on Windows 2000 Server. Exchange ActiveSynch has been working fine, up until very recently. When any PDA either running Windows 2002 or Window Mobile 5.0 tries to synch, I get the following error: Error 85010001. I have checked the protocols, but cant seem to resolve ...

Pub 2000 Problem
I have been using MSPub 2000 for years and have never had any problem until now. When I click on the icon, or the mspub.exe file in Explorer, I get a message "MSPub 2000 vers. 6 has encountered a problem and needs to close". Then program closes. I have uninstalled and re-installed Office 2000, Small Business Edition. But this still happens. Curiously, if I go to a .pub file in Explorer and click on it, the program opens fine and I can edit the old document. I can also then open other pub files. I can create a new publication if I use the Wizard or choose a template, BUT I cannot cre...

MS CRM
Does anyone know if there would be problems with this? We have and application (Kronos) that runs through an apache web server to an sql database that is all on one server. We want to install CRM on that same server and still be able to use the other application. My thoughts are to bind another ip address to the NIC, publish that address in dns and bind IIS to that. Then install CRM and use the second address for CRM and the original for the other application. Any thoughts are appreciated. As long as Apache & IIS can co-exist on the same server, then I don't see any reason why th...

Frontpage required during Office 2007 in Vista
I have successfully installed MS Office 2007 Enterprise on Vista. When I opened MS Word files, everything looks fine. Typing in other language (Korean) forced MS Office to look up FrontPage and got an error message saying "Insert Windos Office XP Professional with FrontPage" I could not find FrontPage in the CD and could not resolve the problem yet. Welcome any idea of how to fix it, Thanks, Suggest you post to an Office or Word newsgroup or Forum - from your description the error may mention FrontPage, but has nothing to do with that program. No version of Offic...

=?Utf-8?Q?modifier_la_case_est_tr=C3=A8s_util_s?= =?Utf-8?Q?ur_ppt_pourquoi_pas_sur_excel?=
la fonction " modifier la cas" est bien utile lorsque l'on utilise power point ne pourait on pas l'avoir sur excel? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=fbe12c7d-8eae-4601-86e...

Where is Microsoft Exchange Server in Outlook 2007?
I have a Palm TX. I'm trying to synchronize it with Outlook2007. Palm's help FAQ apparently refers to Office XP saying to activate Microsoft Exchange from Tools. What is the work-around for Outlook2007? EdC Exchange is a corporate mail server. If you are using a POP3 or IMAP account, it is irrelevant. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, OldManEd asked: | I have a Palm TX. I'm trying to synchronize it with Outlook2007....

Importing file in to MS Access Table
Hello, I am a new user of MS Access and is completely new to this forum as well. I am looking for some help on my first application in access that I am designing. I am creating an MS Access 2003 application with VBA in front end and MS access database at the backend. I have a database in my table called employees and I would like to save a pdf or a doc file in the resume field of each employee record. I tried to upload the file using DAO but it only saves the file name as BLOB in the resume field inside the table and not its content. Can someone please advise me w...

ms publisher 2003 inserting graphic from the web
Have insall at work ms publisher and office 2000, now upgraded to 2003, in pub 2000 used to select insert graphic and options for access from web brought you to ms gallery page. In 2003, no dropdown menu shows the internet option. Have I lost my mind? or is it specific to the install on our mainframe. HELP. Need my graphics -- bruceL If you're talking about clipart, just search for whatever and it will automatically search the MS website. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Bruce" <Bruce@d...

Q: copy/paste table from Word
Hello I have a table in word document and table cells consist Equation editor formulas and some pictures. Now I need to copy this table to excel while keeping cells the same. When I try to copy/paste table from Word to Excel formulas and pictures do not go to right cell. Is there any way I can get excel to keep all the cells as they are in Word. Thanks, ...

Excel 2007
Looking for active antivirus program that supports the scanning of encrypted content as supported by the Microsoft Antivirus API. I have an Excel Wookbook that is password protected. When I Save changes to this workbook I get the following Information Message: This document is both encrypted and password protected. The Office Open XML Formats available in the 2007 release provide stronger encryption. Do you want to increase the security of this document by converting to an Office Open XML Format? I said YES once but there's a problem as noted below: I've researched and found o...

Word 2007
I have 2 issues. The first is trying to create a template with properties that will always come up. I cannot get the template to keep my changes. The second problem is when I save a new template, it gets saved into my documents and not into My Templates? Help. 'Properties that will always come up'? What properties? Word 2007 is less restrictive about the user of templates and thus will offer to save the template in the current folder. If you want to save them elsewhere you can navigate to the required location from the dialog. -- <>>< ><<> ...

IE 8 & project Server 2007 SP2 on windows 2003 SP2
Hi, Once we upgrade XP SP3 machines to IE8, when connectiong to the Project Server 2007 SP2 on windows 2003 SP2. The view has been changed on the workstation XP SP3 that running IE8. Now you see the project workspaces in a small spreadsheet and you can't enlarge it. I've tried to ran IE 8 in compatability mode, no luck. I've added the Project site Server to the trusted site and enable activeX no luck. I've added the Plug in for Project 2007 manual no luck. Any idea !! Thanks "Yman" <Yman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

EXCEL 2007 and 2002
I created a file in EXCEL 2002 and it is being used by someone with 2007. He got a "data may have been lost" when he opened the file. I asked him to send me back a file he created using the file I sent (so I could try to find the source of the problem, knowing that I might not, given that I had only 2002, but it was worth a look) but when I received it, all that was visible was one worksheet with: Permission for this workbook is currently restricted. This workbook can only be opened by using Microsoft Office 2003 or later. You can request the author of the workbook to send a copy ...

Data Migration from MS CRM to MS CRM?!?
Hi all, I have still the same problem and I still can't find a solution... Situation: - We worked with the sample database "Adventure Works Cycle" - Since Monday we have a new licence key that works only with our company name Questions: 1) How can I change the company name to get the key work? (I think this isn't possible...) Second Possibility: I installed the MS CRM Professional 1.2 (German) again with the right company name. But then the existing database cannot be connected, because it belongs to the Adventure Works Cycle company. 2) How can I connect the dat...

Remove first/last Exchange 2007 server?
Is there anything special that needs to be done to remove the first (and only) Exchange 2007 server? This is our pre-prod environment and I need to return the hardware it is running on. The E2k7 environment was coexisting with an E2k3 setup (which will remain). Thanks. -GT I have not tried this yet, but you *should* be able to remove the last E2K7 server as long as there are no public folders or mailboxes on the server. ________ Jim McBee Exchange 2007 U.S. Road Show http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com/2007/03/exchange-2007-roadshow-tour.html "GT" <DSS4u@+++nospam+++...

Money 2007; Encountered a problem and needs to close
After entering my password, I get "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 16.0.0.1303 ModName: unknown ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00000000 Can anyone help? Quicken. Less headache's Chud wrote: > After entering my password, I get "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem > and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" > > AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 16.0.0.1303 ModName: unknown > ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00000000 > > Can anyone help? >...

Outlook 2007 Mail fails to Send, stuck in Outbox
I use MSOutlook 2007. Accounts setup correctly etc. I have tested the account and it comes back fine without errors. Everything has been working fine until - I was in My Documents and chose to send a document to 'email recipient' by right clicking on the document. It went right to Outlook and appeared to be sending. It remained in the Outbox and I kept doing a send/receive. All the while it stays in the Outbox and doensn't appear in the Sent Items folder. I discovered it IS sending as the recipient received it several times. I have re-booted etc. still does this. I have dele...

Outlook 2007 not updating Read Mail counts for Hotmail accounts
I am running Outlook 2007 under Vista (having just migrated the lot from 2003 under XP), and I find it very frustrating that the unread (or for that matter, total emails) counts are not being updated automatically for my 4 hotmail accounts (I know, I'm greedy, but I'm not the only one who likes to keep seperate accounts for FleaBay, Fiends Reignited etc). I send an email from my exchange account to all four of them, Trillian tells me that new mail has arrived at the one it monitors but Outlook doesn't even flinch. I perform a Send/ Receive, still nothing. As soon as I click on t...

Forwarding HTML Email
I have an email that is in HTML format, that I wish to forward. However, when I simply forward it, the formatting is lost. How can I preserve the formatting when forwarding? ...