moving publisher #2

I bought a computer with publisher bundled (no cd). Now I want to put it on
my new laptop. How do I move it from the desktop computer to the laptop????

Cliff
0
Cliff (32)

without the source CD...you don't.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"Cliff" <Cliff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I bought a computer with publisher bundled (no cd). Now I want to put it
> on
> my new laptop. How do I move it from the desktop computer to the
> laptop????
>
> Cliff

0
webmaster911 (1600)
9/21/2008 6:38:21 PM
If it came with the computer, it's OEM is is limited to that computer. When
it dies, so does your license.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Cliff" <Cliff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I bought a computer with publisher bundled (no cd). Now I want to put it on
> my new laptop. How do I move it from the desktop computer to the
> laptop????
>
> Cliff

0
jl_paules (2767)

Moving license to a new computer

cannot compose message #2
Sorry - should have provided this info: Using Outlook 2000, Windows 98 ______________________________ When I try to begin composing a message, I receive this error "Kernel 32, Illegal Operation, Contact Program Vendor" - and my system crashes. Yesterday, the message I was getting when I tried to compose was: "A fatal exception OE has occurred. 017F:BFF9DFFF The current application will be terminated" - and my system would crash. I am able to receive messages. Can someone help? Thank you!! .. ...

Header information #2
I would like to know if there is a way to hide the back end routing information in the header field. I don't mind if the Edge's name and IP is displayed. I am just wondering if I can hide the back end CAS and MAIL server info. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. There are native tools to rewrite addresses, but not entire headers, afaik. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Maav" <marc@lrsddotnet.donotspam> wrote in message news:16F48334-30...

Safe to Move?

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Publisher 2003
I am using Publisher 2003 and have set up Styles for easy formatting. The font colors I have set up randomly keep changing back to Black. Example: I have a style set up called Header - Autumn with the font color of Orange. At times when I open my file to print it, all the text I chose Header - Autumn for is now Black. It's showing Black on my monitor and it's printing black. When I go back in to where I set the style up, it's also reverted to Black. This isn't happening to all my Styles. Just randomly enough to drive you nuts. Got any suggestions as to what's...

Pivot Tables #2
I am trying to format a pivot table with different rows of data. Attached is a copy of the current report, done in Crystal (it takes way to long). Is there a way to format a pivot table in Excel like this? Hi no file attached. BUT in this NG please do NOT attach files. Most people won't open them anyway. Try to explain in plain text what you're trying to achieve -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Richard E. Van Daele, Jr. wrote: > I am trying to format a pivot table with different rows of data. > Attached is a copy of the current report, done in Crystal (it tak...

Moving Folder error

Moving between worksheets

#N/A ERROR #2
I have the following following formula looking at a table. If G$9 does not appear on the table I get the #N/A error message. How can I get it to return zero instead? =INDEX('ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$U$9, MATCH($C12,'ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$A$9,), MATCH(G$9,'ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$U$6,))*$D$1 Thank you for your help, Esther Hi Esther, You could try =IF(ISNA(MATCH(G$9,'ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$U$6,)),0,INDEX('ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$U$9, MATCH($C12,'ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$A$9,), MATCH(G$9,'ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$U$6,))*$D$1) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the emai...

Money is not properly installed. Please try setup again. #2
When I try to start money from its welcome screen I get a dialogue box that says: Money is not properly installed. Please try setup again. I've reinstalled Money 2003 a couple of time to no avail. Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, Bri wrote: >When I try to start money from its welcome screen I get a >dialogue box that says: Money is not properly installed. >Please try setup again. I've reinstalled Money 2003 a >couple of time to no avail. Any ideas? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;316899&Product=mny addresses this error by saying...

Moving Cache
I have started a new computer with Vista Ultimate. I have outlook 2003 up and running and have copied my PST file from my old Windows XP Pro computer. I did have a lot of cached addresses which were not in my contacts. I copied the .NK2 files from the XP to the Vista computer, replacing the currect *.NK2 files in the roaming folder. The address do not appear when I try to address a new email. Am I missing something? Regards. Bob Is your profile name the same on the Vista Machine? Where did you put = the file? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to ...

gridlines toggled off when importing html table #2
Math, Just figured this out, with your code as an example. In my case, I was not only trying to retain the gridlines, but also force the group summary rows above the detail. All you need from your code below is the following. The part I was missing was xmlns attributes in the <html> tag. This tells Excel to read your <xml> directives, rather than creating its own. <html xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:x="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:excel" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"> <head> <meta...

Windows search *or* Google desktop cannot find content in publisher files...
.... any reason why this is? I'm trying to do a search of a word that is in one of our church bulletins from last year, but I am told no results are found? Any ideas? Thanks! Carmen Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell wrote: > ... any reason why this is? I'm trying to do a search of a word that is in > one of our church bulletins from last year, but I am told no results are > found? Because neither is able to index inside Publisher files. This is not a Publisher problem; if you want these features from your search programs, then you'll have to pester those responsibl...

MRP V10 Move In and Move Out
Service Pack 1, has anyone seen any issues with the Move in and Move out not working for 'make' items when MRP regenerates? I seem to be able to create a situation, where if I change the MO Due date or change the Sales Order In House Date, (change one OR the other so they dont align with each other) MRP will suggest a new MO instead of moving the existing. MRP is suggesting MO's with no demand. For example: MO Due Date 07/1/2008 Sales Order In House Date 07/03/2008 If I change the Sales Order In House date to 06/27/2008 (and leave the MO alone) MRP will suggest a ne...