Moving Pages between two publications

How can I move several entire pages from one document to another? Not simply
the content of the page, but the format as well as positioning?
0
FrankDe (8)

Select all the elements on one of the pages and Group them together (a
little icon will appear at the bottom of the bounding box - click it to lock
the group)   before you Copy and paste to the other publication.

"FrankDe" <FrankDe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| How can I move several entire pages from one document to another? Not
simply
| the content of the page, but the format as well as positioning?

0
webmaster911 (1600)
4/21/2007 1:32:22 PM
Won't work, Ron, if the text boxes are linked from page to page.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
> Select all the elements on one of the pages and Group them together (a
> little icon will appear at the bottom of the bounding box - click it to lock
> the group)   before you Copy and paste to the other publication.
>

> "FrankDe" <FrankDe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> | How can I move several entire pages from one document to another? Not
> simply
> | the content of the page, but the format as well as positioning?

0
mary-sauer (6480)
4/21/2007 1:53:09 PM
if they are

"Mary Sauer" <mary-sauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
| Won't work, Ron, if the text boxes are linked from page to page.
|
| --
| Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
| http://office.microsoft.com/
| http://msauer.mvps.org/
|
| "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
| > Select all the elements on one of the pages and Group them together (a
| > little icon will appear at the bottom of the bounding box - click it to
lock
| > the group)   before you Copy and paste to the other publication.
| >

| > "FrankDe" <FrankDe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| > | How can I move several entire pages from one document to another? Not
| > simply
| > | the content of the page, but the format as well as positioning?

0
webmaster911 (1600)

Moving license to a new computer

Printing 2 Page Newsletter
I'm getting the impression that a newsletter is defined to be 4 pages long and that is it. The newsletter I'm working is 6 pages. I got the first 2 and last 2 OK now (tabloid paper both sides). The goal is a letter size sheet for pages 3 and 4 (both sides). I have a separate file for this sheet. What I'm getting is both pages on one side of the paper. Any way around this problem. Gary there are a couple ways to do a tab 4 pager and I'm not sure which you've done. so the insert page size needs to be set to letter (which you may already have done) you will have to change...

Safe to Move?

Watermark, to appear across the while page
I have been playing around with putting a watermark on one publication. I type the word in, but it only appears once. Is there a way to place it on the whole document or more than just the one word, without typing the word over and over? thanks Put the watermark on the Background Ctrl+M -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" Draw a text box, and type in your text. Let's say your text is: Publisher Type Publisher 3 times: Publisher Publisher Publisher Now highlight the three Publisher's and do a Ctrl+C to copy them and then p...

Multiple Catalogue Merges: Same Publication
I'd like to several sections of the same publication to be data-driven. Catalog Merge seems to be a good initial option but it's limited (1 catalogue merge per publication). Has anyone overcome this limit, programmatically or otherwise? A macro could likely pully in the data from multiple sources, but no, the merge features allows formatting to be applied to the merge area & fields. I don't see how a macro could replicate that. SeanRW Version: Publisher 2007 Have you look at the articles concerning the Catalogue merge? Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.m...

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

clip art disappears when page starts printing
using publisher: my clip art disappears from the page when I begin printing. I don't know if it is a publisher thing or my printer thing. I have to remember to save right before I print so if it diappears, I can close it and re-open it again. I sometimes have to do this several times and then, for unknown reasons, it will work and print great. I'd check out new drivers, either for the printer or your graphics card, or both. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "deniseduppee" <deniseduppee@discussion...

watermark page numbers
I have done a spreadsheet i\on an 11 x 17 page. But I need to fax it on an 81/2 x 11 sheet. How can I print the page numbers as a watermark so the end user can tell how the pages should match up. ...

Moving Folder error

Moving between worksheets

Edit SQL behind data access page
I'm experienced with a PHP/Mysql enviroment and have, in the past week, been thrown into an access project to finish up the data access pages. Is there a way to look at the SQL going on in a data access page at all? I'm working on a page to add new entries to a one-to- many relational table and access's wizards can't seem to figure it out. If there is a way I can populate the drop down menus by my own sql, and then create the actual "INSERT" sql that would save me a lot of trouble. I've tried looking at the html page source but I haven't found much useful ...

Moving Cache
I have started a new computer with Vista Ultimate. I have outlook 2003 up and running and have copied my PST file from my old Windows XP Pro computer. I did have a lot of cached addresses which were not in my contacts. I copied the .NK2 files from the XP to the Vista computer, replacing the currect *.NK2 files in the roaming folder. The address do not appear when I try to address a new email. Am I missing something? Regards. Bob Is your profile name the same on the Vista Machine? Where did you put = the file? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to ...

MRP V10 Move In and Move Out
Service Pack 1, has anyone seen any issues with the Move in and Move out not working for 'make' items when MRP regenerates? I seem to be able to create a situation, where if I change the MO Due date or change the Sales Order In House Date, (change one OR the other so they dont align with each other) MRP will suggest a new MO instead of moving the existing. MRP is suggesting MO's with no demand. For example: MO Due Date 07/1/2008 Sales Order In House Date 07/03/2008 If I change the Sales Order In House date to 06/27/2008 (and leave the MO alone) MRP will suggest a ne...

How to plot a formula with two variables
Hi I would like to plot a formula in this form x + y = 0 I know u may say "rearrange it to y = -x" and plot it. This is not what I want. I tried to write a code to generate data on the worksheet but I was unseccusseful this is what I am trying to do for x values, y = -10 For x = 1 to 10 Cells(i,1) = x Function = replace(function, "x", x) Do function = evaluate(replace(function, "y", y)) y = y + 0.1 loop until function = 0 Cells(i,2) = y-0.1 Next x Can anybody help to write this code?? Why you should want to do this I cannot guess! In column A (say A2:...

Moving .pst to new machine
Need to move my data to a new machine temporarily. I copied my .pst file and opened it on the new machine. I have my email, and my primary calendar but I am wondering where my additional calendars are located. What is the best way to copy over those calendars, are they not part of the .pst? Also, what about Rules? Do they not get copied with the .pst? Lastly, how can I copy my BCM data to the new computer? Thanks for all your help. Interesting thing happened, just added a new appt to my calendar on the new machine, and suddenly my other calendars appeared. Very strang...