Missing font in MS Publisher

When I go to use the Palatino font in MS Publisher 2007, it
says it is missing. I like it. How can I get it into the program?

Thanks,
Tom
0
tminter5 (10)

Palatino shipped with
Office Pro 2003, Windows 2000, Windows XP

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Thomas Minter" <tminter5@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> When I go to use the Palatino font in MS Publisher 2007, it
> says it is missing. I like it. How can I get it into the program?
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

0
mary-sauer (6480)

I cant see pictures inserted into word/publisher #2
On reopening saved files I can't see pictures inserted into Word or Publisher. ...

Missing files

XP confusing Excel and Publisher
When I try to access the Excel Help files, XP tries to install Publisher, then tells me I'm missing a PUB file. If I try to close Installer with Task Manager, Excel itself crashes. Help! Thanks ...

Font Problems #2
When I cut and paste a table from Excel into Publisher, the characters many times do not have the proper spacing. Sometimes to far apart. Sometimes too close together, especially with the number one. I've tried a variety of fonts, including courier. Nothing helps. Anybody experiencing this? What versions of software are involved here including operating system. -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" ...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Pauses during the printing of Publisher files
I frequently have occasion to print multiple copies of a single page from a Publisher file. Often these pages are quite complex in that they contain a great many text and high resolution picture objects. Despite this the printer seems to handle the task with no discernable pauses cranking out one identical sheet after another. But then with some other Publisher files that contain much less data/graphics per page I'll have the experience that after printing out the first page and a few lines on the next identical page the printer pauses for 15 seconds, then resumes finishing the sec...

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

Missing Folders after Sync

Possible to see data through MS Access with ODBC?
Hi Everyone, I was wondering if it's possible to look at the data from RMS through MS Access using an ODBC connection? I've read some posts that seem to say it is possible, however I've been having some troubles. I can't even get an ODBC connection to work with RMS. It keeps telling me SQL server does not exist (I'm using MSDE that came with RMS). Anyone have any suggestions how I can make this work? Thanks, Matt Start with making a connection through Administrative Tools > Data Sources (ODBC) > SYSTEM DSN tab > Click ADD > scroll to bottom and select &...

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

What is the MS CRM 4.0 Workflow Conditional "IN" Separator?
I can't find anything in any documentation about this. I am using the MS CRM 4.0 Configuration UI instead of Visual Studio. When specifying Workflow conditions of type "IN" (as opposed to "EQUALS" or "NOT EQUALS", what separator should be used in the list? I've tried comma, semicolon, single pipe, single space. I've also tried all of those with and without single and double quotes. None of those has worked. If only one item without quotes is specified in the list, it works (like using "EQUALS"). When I specify a delimited list it d...

Missing Fonts in Word Art

Can you download transactions with MS Money 2004?
Hi Everyone, I thought I'd give a last ditch effort to try to get my problem resolved. Basically, I can't download statements anymore from Fidelity. Every now and then it MIGHT download a few transactions, but definately not the complete batch that is available for me. I have no idea what is wrong or even if I have done something to make this happen. Here is the scenario. I issue a "Get Online Statements" from MS Money. It does some work, like getting quotes and the latest Money updates. But I have no statments to read. I have no idea why. If I can't ge...

Can I get a publisher file into word?
A friend did a flyer for me in publisher. I only have word 2003 is there any way for me to view this in word. We are a new small business and I may need publisher to do flyers, is there a way to get publisler online? Microsoft has a Publisher trial download. It would be much less expensive to buy it from another vender. Your friend can save the flyer as a PDF, there are free converters around. The friend can try to copy/paste to Word. You will lose the formatting for the most part. A lot depends on the complexity of the flyer. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http:/...

Missing Message Text

Accessing Hotmail via MS Outlook 2000
Okay, so the web and the Help menu tell me I should have an EMail Accounts option in the Tools menu, and I should also be able to choose HTTP in the Accounts Setup Blizzard....but nooooe. They just aren't there as options. I've had no luck finding the POP3 and SMTP "addresses" to set things up that way. Can Anyone Help Me? Much appreciated. Steve HTTP mail is not supported in Outlook 2000. You'll need a third party tool like Hotmail Popper or use Outlook 2002 or Outlook 2003 -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Als...

HI, Please be patient as the story is long: I migrated my users from a workgroup to a Client/Server network about a month ago. A network using Windows 2000 active Directory. All the clients workstations are Wondows 2000 professional. Before migration, I exported the emails, etc. to a .pst file and after migration imported the same file and all was fine. Last over the weekend our Active Directory server crashed by a Virus supposedly and we had to rebuil the servers, and couldn't have the users logon on to the network to the export/import scenarion again. After the server were re...

MS outlook my default e-mails
How can i make MS outlook my default program to access e-mails In Internet Options "Haseeb" <Haseeb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9EBFF800-6713-4AE4-87CB-F8D968F12DCC@microsoft.com... > How can i make MS outlook my default program to access e-mails If using XP... From the Control Panel select Add or Remove Programs, then select 'Set program access and defaults' on the left-hand side. "Haseeb" <Haseeb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9EBFF800-6713-4AE4-87CB-F8D968F12DCC@microsoft.com... > How can i mak...

Publisher 2000 conversion to PDF file
I made up a business card in Publisher 2000 using a photo and some text. It looks great but when I try to convert it to a PDF file either by using in house with Docudesk or sending it out to Zamzar it comes back in a set up of 10 cards on a 8x11 page like I am going to print in on some Avery format. It must be a setting in my Publisher program but I do not know how to correct it. Please help What size are the cards? Four to a page? Are you using Acrobat? Are you changing the page settings in the print options? If you are trying to print four to a page, Print, Select the PDF printer...

Missing Sata Sources
Hi there When I click Data, Get External Data, New Database Query..., there are no data sources listed in the Database list under <New Data Source>. Even the defaults e.g. dBase Files, Microsoft Access Database, Excel Files, etc are not listed. I am using Windows XP Professional with Office 2000. How can I fix this? Thanks Michael ...

Publishing error 02-04-05
Can login to CRM application without any issues, can login create Account, contacts no problem. We added custom fields using CRM deployment manager without any issues. Then we try and publish from Deployment manager. The step where you Click Add to select your CRM server, nothing happens and software hang.... If anyone else has a fix for this issue please help CRM is usinning on SBS 2003 box Regards, Kyaw any errors in the event logs? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Kyaw" <no@spam.net> wrote in message news:umRjtAmCFHA.3732@TK2MS...

What am I missing?
Have PC. Onlyprofile on it is administrator.Me. What am I missing on System Restore. There are partitions that I do not need,or want, for System restore to monitor. But "Drive Settings" in 'System Properties/System Restore' the choices are greyed out. ie; Turn off System Restore(disable by Group Policy) and Turn off System restore on this drive in Drive Settings. I have checked in services in administratyive tools. Botj System restore and RPC and started and on auto. Maybe one could show me what I'm missing. I'm getting too old to remember this stuff...

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items

Can I Merge Card Symbols (Clubs, Diamonds, etc) with a Font that doesn't have them
I am trying to output text that contains the card symbols for clubs, diamonds, hearts and spades. The are in the Unicode sequence as \x2660,\x2661, etc, My app is a VS.NET 2005 newly created project and TCHAR is defaulting to two bytes. In a CListCtrl I draw the lines of text but the card symbols show up as empty little squares. I have a font picker for the list and it appears that the default font when the app starts up is Tahoma! If I change the font used by the list control to Arial, then the card symbols appear correctly, so I assume that the Tahoma doesn't have the card sy...

Missing .dll on opening
Upon opening Outlook 2002 I get a message that I am missing MociExt.dll but I cannot get it to reload during any sort of fix or reinstall of Outlook. Any ideas? This started occuring after a recent update I did to Office. John, I don't believe that's a file installed by Office/Outlook. So, my guess is that you have an Outlook add-in that's causing this problem. Please do the following steps to confirm this assumption: 1. Exit Outlook. 2. Press and hold the CTRL key as you launch Outlook. 3. When prompted to start in Safe mode click Yes. Does the error occur? If not, please...