Merge Data in tables

I am trying to merge a data base into a table. I want to
fill out some name tag fillers and when I do the "merge"
it puts the same name in all 8 of the cells. How do I
make it put different names in different cells? I am
using Publisher 2000.
0
anonymous (74717)

Set up the sheet size for one name tag, then do 8-up when you print..

"Ralph S." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to merge a data base into a table. I want to
> fill out some name tag fillers and when I do the "merge"
> it puts the same name in all 8 of the cells. How do I
> make it put different names in different cells? I am
> using Publisher 2000.

0
mccabemm (65)

Auto table name change in Access queries
Do anyone know how to disable automatic table name change in Accessqueries?Currently, I am testing a set of 30 queries in an Access database andneed to have these 30 queries run on different tables, for example,tblA, tblB, and tblC. I have all 30 queries built using tblA. Iwanted to test the data in tblB, so I renamed tblA to tblA_BK and tblBto tblA. However, when I ran the queries, some queries are referringto tblA but some are referring to tblA_BK. Why it that? How toprovent this from happening?Thank you in advanced for your help.- Grasshopper - That is done by Name AutoCorrect, which i...

merging
Is it possible to create a document in publisher (mine is a certificate) and then merge the desired information from a select querry in access? Hi Tina (sttpreston@clyde.k12.oh.us), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Is it possible to create a document in publisher (mine is || a certificate) and then merge the desired information from || a select querry in access? Yes, you can. Which version of Publisher and Windows are you using? -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www.kvalheim.org This posting is provided "AS IS" wit...

Paste rows in a table
Quite often I need to copy several rows of text to several rows of a table. I copy the rows that I want to paste into the tables, highlight the rows I want to copy to and click 'paste' or 'paste special/unformatted text' or 'paste special/formatted text'. Only the first word of each sentence is copied. How can I get all the characters/sentences of each row copied into as many rows in a table? Thanks for reading, wiersma7 Try using the 'table, convert text to table' command first. At the moment you are copying all the selected text then pasting...

Merge same transaction
I've had transactions that I've placed in my register with detailed info in the memo area only to have the same exact transaction download with no info and unrecognized as the same transaction. Traditionally I've copied and pasted the info into the downloaded transaction and then deleted my transaction. This is a real PAIN... Is there a way to tell Money that these two separate transactions are the SAME transaction and then have it merge them? It works exactly as intended when Money recognizes the transaction that's already in the register and then merges them beautiful...

Importing data from Maximizer
Hi: What experience has anyone had with importing Maximizer data into MSCRM using either the Data Migration tool, Scribe, or a combination of both? Scribe don't handle this seamlessly, you apparently need to export to a .csv file first. Is this still quicker using this process with Scribe, than with the DMF? Many Thanks Cathy Allington Hi, We are also looking at migrating Maximizer into CRM. If you would not mind, could you please let me know if you find anything more on this. I would truly appreciate it. Shauna skoppang@shaw.ca "Cathy Allington" wrote: > Hi: > ...

creating an address data base #2
I would like to create a database of clients, and when i type ne invoices i would like to select them so the address etc will fill int the address block automaticly -- adspreadboroug ----------------------------------------------------------------------- adspreadborough's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1565 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27192 ...

Accessing two tables from a single mfc application
Hi, I need to know how to access two tables using a single mfc(vc++) application. I also need to know how to extract data from a table using an mfc application using a primary key in a table.It is very important that I get answers for these two questions as this is part of my final year college project and I have very little time to complete this. Please Help! Thanks, Satish. "Satish Chandrasekar" <yourdisplayname@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0D7EC0A-18C3-4375-B5A5-AFDB1AB2F577@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I need to know how to access two tab...

Word mail merge

Merging 2 Companies into 1
Are there any guidelines or outline for what tables you need to look at to gather the various information you need in order to merge 2 companies together as well as issues to consider when undertaking such a project? It is a project and a half. I got approval from a major client yesterday to proceed with just this project. You literally need to look at all of them! I understand that MS Professional Services will do this project for you. In my case the client cannot be down and has too many 3rd party products for us to pass it off. When does your project need to be completed? -- Ri...

How do I use 2 sets of data in a chart
both sets of data are in the same workbook, but on two different worksheets. Hi, Have read of Jon's page http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html Cheers Andy Skeety wrote: > both sets of data are in the same workbook, but on two different worksheets. -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

adding data from multiple spreadsheets into one chart
I need to put information from 4 different spreadsheets into one graph. Can someone please help me? Produce a graph from your first spreadsheet. Copy the relevant data range from the second spreadsheet, then select the graph and edit/ paste special/ new series or new data points. Similarly for the third and fourth sheets. If you have difficulties getting exactly what you want that way, you can use edit Source Data in the graph to add an extra series or to change the X or Y data range for an existing sreries. -- David Biddulph "Marjory" <Marjory@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

mail merge/merging 2 address lists...
Is there a way to merge two of your address lists in Publisher 2002? I have two address lists in my data base folder and would like all the addresses merged into one as there are some addresses different in each and some the same. Thank you. Robin Hi Robin (vicary@kconline.com.NOSPAM), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Is there a way to merge two of your address lists in Publisher 2002? || I have two address lists in my data base folder and would like all || the addresses merged into one as there are some addresses different || in each and some the same. No, you cannot. You nee...

SOP Tables
We've be using Great Plains for a few years now. All of a sudden we have an error that's started to occur. When we post invoices or returns the document remains in work. The transaction has posted through, but shows both in work and history. We have run a script to remove the work copies, but it continues to occur. ...

merge and compare
We have two versions of the same work sheet from differnt dates. Some of the cells have been changed in the latest version and we need to compare which cells have had changes and selectively merge the two. Is there any hope??? jimired wrote: > We have two versions of the same work sheet from differnt dates. > > Some of the cells have been changed in the latest version and we need > to compare which cells have had changes and selectively merge the two. > > Is there any hope??? Hi have a look at http://www.cpearson.com/Zips/Compare.ZIP An add-in which compares two worksh...

How can I get bar codes w/ Excel & mail merge?
I want to send out a bulk mailing with large postcards. I want the addresses printed on the postcards via mail merge. I am using Excel, but don't see where or how to add the bar code to the address, which would save me a lot of money. Can you help? >-----Original Message----- >I want to send out a bulk mailing with large postcards. I want the addresses >printed on the postcards via mail merge. I am using Excel, but don't see >where or how to add the bar code to the address, which would save me a lot of >money. Can you help? >. > hi, I not entirely...

Any way to shift data axes?
Helo all, I am having problems getting some data into the format I need. I'm wondering if this is even possible actually. I'm sure it is, but I'd prefer to keep things simple. Data is coming in from a linked Excel table in a format like the following MRC VEH 1 2 3 4 5 101 AAA 12 34 56 78 90 101 BBB 12 34 56 78 90 101 CCC 12 34 56 78 90 102 AAA 12 34 56 78 90 102 BBB 12 34 56 78 90 102 CCC 12 34 56 78 90 103 etc... MRC and VEH denote the cost centre and vehicle types. For those combinati...

Autopopulate Multiple Fields in Table Using a Form
I have a form based on a table where I want to store data. The data to store comes from combo boxes based on various lookup tables. The wrinkle is that there is one lookup table that contains 2 fields of data (questionnum and question) I want stored in the table once the questionnum is selected. The question field is formatted as 'memo'. When I create the combo box the question field is not an option for selection. I add it manually to the properties after completing the criteria for the combo box. I have been struggling with the code used to autopopulate more than one field but...

Merging worksheet into MS Word mail merge
I am merging a letter and an Excel worksheet. When I merge an Excel field that contains $ and commas separating the hundreds and thousands, the $ and the , do not show up in the merged letter. Any suggestions on how to solve this problem? -- Briggs Hi Instead of just referring to the cell e.g. A1 use =TEXT(A1,"[$$-409]#,##0.00") -- Regards Roger Govier "Briggs" <Briggs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2F326201-A50F-45E5-9767-4C189ACA5529@microsoft.com... > I am merging a letter and an Excel worksheet. When I merge an Exc...

Error in Mail Merge when selecting Edit Individual Labels
We are noticing an interesting error when trying to perform a mail merge within CRM and Microsoft Word. We have created a view in contacts and we perform all the typical mail merge functionality using the Labels option. At the end, instead of printing the labels without any edits, we click on “Edit Individual labels” and we get the following error… C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are on CRM v4 Update Rollup 8 using Outlook 2007 and the CRM Outlook (Online only) client. Has an...

Transfer data from XML to Stream?
Hi all, I have a COM component that receives XML documents from MSMQ. Before I process the final documents and pass it to my application, I want to modify the format a bit, as in create a name/value pair structure from an element structure or rename certain fields. I'm using XmlTextReader to read over the original doc and I'm using XmlTextWriter to create a new XML file that I essentially need to load up again into an XMLDocument object. I'd rather write the modified XML to a stream local to my running instance of the COM component rather than create another physical file then ...

importing data using a macro #2
I'm trying to import ten sets of data in Excel. I click on import external data and then choose a file and press next. I add a space to separate the data into two columns and then press finish. I was wondering if it would be possible to use a macro to import the data. Possibly import the first one and then have the macro import the next 9 in succession. The files I import are always in succession, but always have slightly different names. For example, the data I collect today will be saved as 718cr1, 718cr2, 718cr3, etc. The last number represents the trial number and the fir...

Tool bar in Table format
Hai Iam using vc++,mfc and sdi and i want a Tool bar with Table format (Rows and Columns ) and not in Row Format which is of Default and please let me know how to do that Thanks and Regards suresh Look at style TBBS_WRAPPED. Example DOCKTOOL in MSDN shows how to use it. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Suresh" <suresh_vcplusplus@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#f#7FxsqEHA.3520@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hai > Iam using vc++,mfc and sdi and i wa...

Whats the formula to look at data in precentages in fixed periods
how do I calculate a continous percentage return of two data points at fixed intervals? example : data set={12,50,03,59,22,....} , fixed interval=2periods. [(12-03)/12], [(50-59)/50], [(03-22)/03],....I'd like to do this in Excel 03 "donald" wrote: > how do I calculate a continous percentage return > of two data points at fixed intervals? > example : data set={12,50,03,59,22,....} , > fixed interval=2periods. > [(12-03)/12], [(50-59)/50], [(03-22)/03], Assuming data is in A2 down: 12,50,3,59,22,... In B2: =(A2-A4)/A2 B2 formatted as percentage, then copi...

how to split data in a range to many ranges
I have data in a range, like 1,2,3,4,5. I want to split each of them to five different ranges. How to do it. thanks. -- Paul Data|Text to columns Delimited by commas Looks like it should work. Paul wrote: > > I have data in a range, like 1,2,3,4,5. > I want to split each of them to five different ranges. > How to do it. thanks. > > -- > Paul -- Dave Peterson Thank you, Dave. I made it. "Dave Peterson" <ec35720@netscapeXSPAM.com> ???????:421882CD.22F31915@netscapeXSPAM.com... > Data|Text to columns > Delimited by commas > > Looks...

look up a selection of data
Hi I would like to transfer or look up data when keying in a reference number and bring up all the data regarding the ref number Eg Cell A1 = 101, B1 = John and C1 = january Cell A2 = 102, B2 = Mark and C2 = january Cell A3 = 103, B3 = Sam and C3 = February Cell A4 = 101, B4 = John and C4 = March Cell A5 = 101, B5 = John and C5 = June When I key in Ref 101 in a chosen cell (eg.A10) then the display should have all the details Cell A11 = John, B11 = January Cell A12 = John, B12 = March Cell A13 = John, B13 = June I assume A11, A12 and A13 should also have formulas to generate data but I c...