Making page fit inserted picture

I inserted a jpeg picture and resized it to be 4"by 6".  How do I make the
Publisher page equal to the picture (i.e. no white space around the picture,
so that the page is the same size as the picture)
0
Jeancho (1)

Setup your page 4 x 6. You need to create a custom size in your printer 4 x 6.
If you do not create a custom printer size then Publisher will print multiple
copies per page.
It would help to know what version Publisher you are using.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Jeancho" <Jeancho@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I inserted a jpeg picture and resized it to be 4"by 6".  How do I make the
> Publisher page equal to the picture (i.e. no white space around the picture,
> so that the page is the same size as the picture)

0
mary.sauer (2018)
10/2/2008 7:36:54 PM
Jeancho wrote:
> I inserted a jpeg picture and resized it to be 4"by 6".  How do I
> make the Publisher page equal to the picture (i.e. no white space
> around the picture, so that the page is the same size as the picture)
====================================
Just wondering why you would want to do that?
Sounds like you would be better served with an
image editing program.

--

    John Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)
10/2/2008 9:45:12 PM
thank you

"John Inzer" wrote:

> Jeancho wrote:
> > I inserted a jpeg picture and resized it to be 4"by 6".  How do I
> > make the Publisher page equal to the picture (i.e. no white space
> > around the picture, so that the page is the same size as the picture)
> ====================================
> Just wondering why you would want to do that?
> Sounds like you would be better served with an
> image editing program.
>
> --
>
>     John Inzer MS-MVP
> Digital Media Experience
>
>             Notice
> This is not tech support
>       I am a volunteer
>
>  Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk

0
Justin7863 (92)

Make Default

How do I delete pages in Excel? Keeps printing blank pages at end.
I'm printing charts in Excel. Some of them are adding blank pages at the end of the charts. How do I get rid of these? Several ways: 1) Change the location of the chart to have its own sheet. Do this by right clicking the chart, go to "Location" and putting it on it's own sheet. Then you should be able to print it by itself without any white stuff. 2) Make sure that the page breaks are defined well. Go to View -> Page Break Preview . From there, you can move around the blue lines to determine your page breaks. Then, when you're printing it, make sure that you c...

Remove Manual Page Break
Using Windows XP-Pro and Office 2003. Excel Help indicates that you can "remove a page break by dragging the page break outside of the page break preview area." When I click on the page break solid blue line, I can only move it up or down. I cannot move it "outside the page break preview area." I know that I can right click in a cell below the page break and choose to "remove the page break." However, I am intrigued by the dragging option described in the help section. Is this help information indicating I should be able to drag the page break line out...

making a transfer show up in the budget

making tickets

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Publisher 2000 page control bar has disappeared
Apologies if this is a duplicate post. Re: Microsoft Publisher 2000: When I opened an 18-page document that I'd been working on for days, the page control bar was missing. I opened several other multiple-page documents and there was no page control bar on them either. I rebooted and tried again with the same results. I can get from page to page using the View menu, but that's tedious. How can I restore my page controls? On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:19:28 +0000, j3hop wrote (in article <05A78478-7371-4593-9DA8-E9873DDF5C65@microsoft.com>): > Apologies if this is a duplicate ...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Inserting a formula into a Word Table
How do you insert a multiplication formula in the last cell of a Word Table so that it only multiples the two previous cells, or the is there a way to pick the cells that you want it to use for the formula? Insert a formula field and do the calculations as you would in Excel. For example: { = A1*A2 } would multiply the values in cell A1 and A2. To insert the field delimiters, { }, press Ctrl+F9. Type in the code. Use F9 to update the result. To show/hide field codes in the selection, use Shift+F9. To show/hide field codes in the whole document, use Alt+F9. Note that table calcul...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

Making a bmp transparent
Using Publisher 2000 Windows 98SE Is it possible to make a graphic file transparent? I'm attempting to create a motivational cartoon and would like to have a couple of scenes in the background. To do this I think I need to make an image file transparent. Can it be done? I have Paint Shop Pro and MS Paint. I have the challenge in the file, "Problem.zip" which can be downloaded at: http://www.tinyurl.com/wifs On the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things page. Click on the Snowman. 'Appreciate the help. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of...

CListView/CListCtrl insertion not at proper index
Hi, I have a SDI application in which one of the panes is CListView derived. The list view is in report mode I am inserting the items in the list but some items doesn't get inserted in the position I am inserting. I have over-ridden the create member of the CListView like this BOOL CMyListView::Create(LPCTSTR lpszClassName, LPCTSTR lpszWindowName, DWORD dwStyle, const RECT& rect, CWnd* pParentWnd, UINT nID, CCreateContext* pContext) { dwStyle ^=LVS_SORTASCENDING; dwStyle ^=LVS_SORTDESCENDING ; dwStyle|=LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT| LVS_REPORT|LVS_ICON ; return CWnd::Create(lpszClass...

Excel inside HTML Page
I'm trying to put the contents of an excel document into a HTML/PHP/ASP page. But what I'm trying to achieve is when the exce document gets changed I would also like it to change in th HTML/ASP/PHP document. If this possible somehow?? -- aclarke_3 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- aclarke_31's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3114 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=50803 -bump to the top- -- aclarke_31 --------------------------------------------------------------...

How to make Frames??
how to make frames in microsoft publisher??? You use the Tool called TEXT FRAME Pretty easy I would have thought - obviously a challenge for some. -- i try to find in tool section.. but there is no button called TEXT FRAME? can u tell me the steps! PLZ!! Thankx.. and one more question.. i would link some sites... but i want that link(site) to be pop up in new window.? how to do it??? i've been trying to find it.. but then it always pop up in same window.. and could u tell me the steps?? plz. Thanzk Trust me, there is most definitely a button called Text Frame. Look in the HEL...

Moving Page with Scroll Bar
I am using Excel 2003. Till today, the page scrolled when I moved the scroll bar with my mouse. Now, the page doesn't move until I release the scroll bar. What did I do wrong, and how can I reverse it? Have you turned on the Scroll Lock button by mistake Peterm "CMM" wrote: > I am using Excel 2003. Till today, the page scrolled when I moved the scroll > bar with my mouse. Now, the page doesn't move until I release the scroll > bar. What did I do wrong, and how can I reverse it? ...

How do I print 4 different addresses per page using mail merge ..
I am creating postcards, 4 per page. A different address should print on each postcard. How do I print 4 different addresses per page using mail merge. The mail merge works, but when I print, the same name prints on all 4 postcards. Thanks for your help! Bren Bren <Bren @discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am creating postcards, 4 per page. A different address should > print on each postcard. How do I print 4 different addresses per page > using mail merge. The mail merge works, but when I print, the same > name prints on all 4 postcar...

How to make this report simple? Thanks
How to combine all items to be read better? I mean just now I have 3 products however to each of theme are the same items / Rqst, EG, SP, EG-SP/ and I would like to meka it simplier. July2006 August2005 Group1 Group2 Group3 Group1 Group2 product1 Rqst 4301 0 250 120 75 EG 3560 0 150 80 100 SP 3200 0 120 40 50 EG-SP 360 0 65 30 200 product2 Rqst 100 150 EG SP EG-SP product3 Rqst EG SP EG-SP Thanks a lot for any kind of info. Juraj / mer68@zmail.sk ...

making lines around info so it looks like a table when printed or viewed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) How do I put horizontal and vertical lines around all the cells so it looks like a table? Display the Toolbox by hitting the Toolbox button. Activate the Formatting Palette (upper left button) then chose Borders and Shading. Make sure you select the cels you want to format.... <br><br>make your choice in de button that has &quot;type:&quot; in front of it. Done Thank you I have been successfully making borders in all my excel worksheets but since the latest update, the palette in excel no longer works. At firs...